Express (Idol x Male Reader)

By Z4rius

A boy with big dreams,dedicated his life through dance. Wanting to inspire next generation dancers and share'... More

Prologue
Opportunity
Welcome to Korea
Morning Battle
Dancer Boy Meets
Viral?
Dang
Ah shiet....Its school time
Boy oh boy
Its time
With hope
Shooting Day
New member?
First-class of the day
Answer
Prep for upcoming concert
Gang gang
Stage blocking
7 on stage
Before Evaluation
Grain of salt
Underground
Let's get to work!

Club Festival

517 22 1
By Z4rius

"Alright! Class for Today our school will have Club Festival for some of the students to apply which club they will join, so all of us will half-day of school for today", hearing this everyone in the class scream with excitement, not knowing what happen you blank out. Luckily Sohee being the helpful tablemate explained it again to make you understand. 

"So Y/n which club are you joining, you can join my club which singing", she offered you.

"Erm sorry I can't really sing", you lowly said to her. 

"Then would you wanna have a look in my club?", you don't see a reason to try and have a look, you nodded while she brings you to the club. Watching some of the students run off to the club to their duty to promote to recruit the students in school. 

You went inside the music room and damn the room felt so cold that you shook a bit due to the cold. 'Thanks to my hoodie it helps me warm my body a little' you brought your palms together to warm up your body temperature. 

The both of yall took a sit as there is a performance about to start. The performer that seems familiar to you 

"Oh is that golden retriever girl who is it again?", you asked the girl beside you. 

"Yeap that's Yujin she's also in the singing club a representative of our club performing for the Club Festival", you continue to watch the performance and observe Yujin's singing

The way she performs is filled with full of confidence and you could really feel that she enjoys it too. She even smiles while making eye contact with the audience attracting their attention while her vocals soothe the audience's souls. With that, the performance comes to an end, every audience clap for the performer, and Yujin gave a big smile. 

Before going off, Sohee wasn't beside you anymore so you don't know what to do next. Without waiting any further, you just wander off yourself looking around the different clubs they have. You spotted one of the girls Jiheon and Do Ah that you've met during lunch she's doing a skit in the theatre club. 'Oh so both of them is doing theatre' you take a quick look before walking past the club. 

Continue looking around the clubs the loud voice girl appeared in front of you which seems to look like a floorball stick and a jersey, giving a slight heart attack.

"Yo Y/n whatcha doing wanna have a look at my club?", you gave a nod and followed her. 

"So have you decided which club you're joining?", curiously asking you. 

"Not yet why?", she looked at you. 

"Just asking", she gave a smile while you continue to follow to wherever she bringing you. 

You suddenly don't know what happens to your body as she smiled at you like that but you manage to shake it off. She brought you an indoor court where she trained for her floorball. They're having a friendly match and Yuna was in the line-up for the match. 

"Wait here ok?", you just nodded without saying anything, like waiting for his mom with a candy in her hand. 

She warmed up her muscles first before getting for the match, her team was having a team talk probably for a strategy to win. The look on Yuna's face was different it brought out that some type of aura that you can't describe and it somehow made you look forward to her match.

Yuna who is the center with her teammates getting ready for the whistle to be blown, she and her teammate send some signals like she is ready to go with 1 blow. When the whistle is being blown her teammate sends the ball to her and she just strikes it through the net. What you have seen was crazy as she manages to get the ball in and also it was a crazy play from her and her teammates. You were impressed and eager to watch more of her match. 

.

.

.

.

.

"So how are you liking the match so far?", you gave a thumbs up showing that you enjoy the play and also impress with her skills. 

"That was very impressive especially on the first few seconds where you make a crazy play to go in the net", you complimented her. 

"Well I'm an Ace after all", she flipped her hair bringing that sassy vibe out of her. Before you're about to say something to her there was a lot of cheering going on outside of the indoor court which leads to the school field. 

"Oh that's must be Kangmin playing in the field they're also having a soccer match, let's go!", she pulled your hand and ran. You were caught off guard by the sudden contact you're having it was the first time you having body contact with a girl but you didn't put thoughts into it. 

The atmosphere was very lively where you can see some cheerleaders waving their pom-poms, some drums playing in the background, and a lightstick which you're curious about. Everyone who is watching especially females shouting some male's name while the players were playing.  

"HWANG INTAK MARRY ME!"

"YOO KANGMIN OUR CUTIE!"

"NO HUIJUN I LOVE YOU!"

"THE TRIO, THE VISUALS, OUR PRIDE!"

You watch the match with much attention as you could see that center attacking mid moving towards the front trying to pass through the defender so the right-wing gave a signal for the latter to pass. The right-wing find a space on the corner to cross for any of the teammates to score.  

The teammates understand what is the right-wing trying to do so the striker and the same goes for the left-wing went inside the box to prepare to score. The ball was sent in the box, everyone in the crowd was hoping for a score. It was like a show waiting for a climax to happen and just in time the striker did a header and headed in the net. It manages when in the net with that the whistleblows, everyone was cheering, the players come in the pitch celebrating with the scorer. You celebrate with a clap while some unexpected happens which a girl beside you gave you a hug feeling happy and excited. You can't but froze in that situation not knowing how to respond.

"OH MY GOD He scored the goal He scores WOOOOOOO", She let go of you, you just observe the way she smiles and how she has that silly dance for a celebration. It was weird yet seems like you don't mind. 

 "Yo I wanna introduce you to my friend come follow me", she ran down guiding you. 

"YAH Yoo Kangmin this is the new student that I'm talking about say hi", she introduces you to him. 

"Hey man I'm Yoo Kangmin, the new student yea?", you nodded. 

"Hey congrats man well played with your teammate's man", you congratulate him. 

"Aye thanks man", then Yuna and Kangmin left you alone while they have their talk. Not wanting to disrupt their conversation, you left checking the dance club that you have not to take a look at. 

You were outside the dance studio about to come in while suddenly someone just burst the door open feeling enraged. The costume was a mess looking crumpled and some were torn on the sleeve and stretch on the collar area, it was pretty sure that it got involved quarreling with someone. You just went in and see the situation for yourself. 

Every audience who is watching took some videos of the previous scene, nobody reacted to it they were stunned and the some of the performers felt angry, embarrassed and sad. Luckily you came across someone who took a video, you watch secretly seeing what just happen. 

The video shows that someone screws up the choreography due to the injury as you could see his arm wasn't moving the same like it felt restricted while his face shows that he trying to resist the pain that he's having. 

'Wait isn't that Kevin the class president?' you did not expect that he was a dancer. Well, what is important is that you continue to look at what just happen to the next scene which makes you half agitated but you know you shouldn't get involved with them. 

Everyone walks off from the dance studio still talking about the scene inside the dance studio. Before you walk off Kevin calls you out. "Ayo Y/n what you're doing here? Wait don't tell me you saw what happen right...", feeling embarrased. 

"Actually not really I just saw some from the video someone took it, what happen actually if you don't mind me asking", you asked him nicely. 

Flashback

"Hey how can you fuck this thing up! The movement is simple and you still can't get it?!", Jason through his anger to towards the dancer that performance quite badly. 

"I'm sorry everyone I'm sorry, i have a slight injury so I could not perform well", he apologise feeling guilty and sad due to his performance. 

"SORRY DOESN'T HELP, In this club do YOU think that with this kind of standard you DESERVE to be here!?!!?!?!?!", with that kind of remarks it sparks the poor dancer and he became enraged. 

The next thing it happen become a fight with both the Dance President and the fellow dancer. They were pulling, punching and kicking. Everyone who is in the crowd saw this help and some did not stop the fight and, decide to take video. 

Flashback Ends

"So that's how it happens, I'm sorry you have to see this kind of mess in the studio", you hang one arm showing that it's ok for this kind of situation to happen.

"Well sorry about that man, so mind telling me when you start dancing?", you tried changing the mood of the atmosphere. 

"It was Kpop that got me into dancing as i watch this group name SEVENTEEN perform 'Thanks + Clap' on Show Champion live I somehow find it cool and it made me want to dance too", he eagerly explain to you and you could tell that he is truly interested in dancing. 

"Can you perform some dance move for me like freestyle?", you just want to see him perform. 

"Erm I can't freestyle tho but I could show you a choreography?", you nod while he took out his phone trying to find a song to play. 

He dance to one of your choreo for Ateez which is 'Say My Name' which you did not really expect. You watch his performance with full attention while vibing to his performance. Even though he is doing a cover song but he tried to reiprocate the movement with his own style. The thing he just could touch up would be his facial expression as you could see he is just focusing much on the movement instead the whole body movement. 

With the song comes to an end you clap your hand for the performance continues to hype the performer. "Aite aite Kevin I see you there Sir", you did a handshake with him it was random coming from you but you can't help it to do it. 

"Ahahaahah thanks man", he returned the handshake. Kevin took a breather to settle down himself. "Phew, dang! that feel much better ", continues to relax himself. 

"Aite I'm good, Oh! by the way the performance you saw it wasn't from SEVENTEEN it was from Ateez they're also the group that i've listened to", he turn his direction to you explaining.

"Ah i see well that was a really nice performance from you man", you compliment. 

"I know right! their choreo were sick man especially this song have different moment for their choreo" he continues to talk more about the choreography on which part make's it memorable. Hearing from Kevin it somehow bring a smile to your face having a dancer appreciating the work you've did and you gotta also give credit to Ateez for putting effort into it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 94 37
" I will find you again. " A special someone had changed your entire childhood for the better. She introduced herself as Kim Chaewon. The both of you...
5.1K 123 19
Jiang Kyeong. A Korean dancer from Gwangju. She has been dreaming about being a professional dancer. She had been looking into some record companies...
125K 4.4K 67
A story of two dreamers aspiring to be idols one day, namely Shin Ryujin and Hwang Yeji. Alongside other dreamers: Lee Chaeryong, Shin Yuna, and Choi...
340K 14.3K 81
it's so strange. i end up talking about you. instagram au.