Captain Jeon 'Since 1894'

By gellatinstories

[taekookau] "When the war is over, we'll get married and I'll grow flowers like you, and our story will be on... More

FIRST NOTE🌼
PART 1-10πŸ’Œ
PART 11-20πŸ’Œ
PART 21-30πŸ’Œ
PART 31-40πŸ’Œ
PART 41-50πŸ’Œ
PART 51-60πŸ’Œ
PART 61-70πŸ’Œ
PART 71-80πŸ’Œ
PART 81-90πŸ’Œ
PART 91-100πŸ’Œ
PART 101-110πŸ’Œ
PART 111-120πŸ’Œ
PART 121-130πŸ’Œ
PART 131-140πŸ’Œ
PART 151-160πŸ’Œ
PART 161-170πŸ’Œ
PART 171-180πŸ’Œ
PART 181-190πŸ’Œ
PART 191-200πŸ’Œ
PART 201-210πŸ’Œ
PART 211-220πŸ’Œ
PART 221-230πŸ’Œ
PART 231-240πŸ’Œ
PART 241-250πŸ’Œ
PART 251-260πŸ’Œ
PART 261-270πŸ’Œ
PART 271-280πŸ’Œ
PART 281-290πŸ’Œ
PART 291-300πŸ’Œ
PART 301-310πŸ’Œ
PART 311-320πŸ’Œ
PART 321-330πŸ’Œ
PART 331-340πŸ’Œ
PART 341-350πŸ’Œ
PART 351-360πŸ’Œ
PART 361-370πŸ’Œ
PART 371-380πŸ’Œ
PART 381-390πŸ’Œ
PART 391-400πŸ’Œ
PART 401-410πŸ’Œ
NOTE:PLEASE READ
PART 411-420πŸ’Œ
PART 421-430πŸ’Œ
PART 431-440πŸ’Œ
PART 441-444πŸ’Œ
🌳 APOLOGY 🌳

PART 141-150πŸ’Œ

44.2K 1.9K 2.3K
By gellatinstories

141.

Attacking from behind, Tae decided to surprise his mother who’s busy watering the flowers.

“Oh!—Oh my, Taehyung!” His mom cried in happiness, a smile immediately painting their faces. They pulled each other for a hug, he missed his mom.

“Good thing you’re here! Your siblings are coming home today.” Tae broke the hug, his face looking unbelievable. “S-Siblings?” He stuttered, not believing what he heard.

“Yes! I forgot to tell you before that they’re coming home today. Oh my, I’m very sure you missed them.”

His mom really looked happy because of the news. I mean, maybe it’s because she’s a mother.

But Taehyung on the other side, just nodded. He thought that he’s the only child in this family, but nuh-uh.

“Oh, they’re here!” Tae felt a bit nervous about meeting his siblings, he had no idea if they’re on good terms.

His mom immediately went to the gate, Tae was just frozenly standing there while waiting for his siblings to show up.

There are horses, also some servants. He knew they’re rich, but  he’d never experienced this kind of royal-like treatment.

“Taehyung-ssi!” The girl immediately ran towards him and gave him a hug. Her gummy smile was really contagious and for no reason, it made Tae smile too.

She’s probably his sister.

“Did you miss me? Did you? Aww, really?” She’s really hyper, and she didn’t even wait for Tae to answer her question. She smacked his arm and laughed playfully. She looked younger than Taehyung, so he’s suspecting that it’s his younger sister?

“Yeah, maybe.” He responded in an awkward smile. How is he gonna tell them that they don’t know them?

A guy came inside too, he looked really intimidating, especially because his eyes we’re like a tiger.

But all those intimidations faded when he showed off his gummy smile. He went to Tae and gave him a hug.

“How have you been?” The guy asked. But Tae felt frozen because he’s still trying to sink it all in his head. “I-I’ve been good. Thank you.” He responded.

All of them we’re about to go inside when their father came in.

“Dad!” The girl cried and immediately ran to her father for a hug. “Just right on time, I missed you too Jennie.”

But his brother just stood there and saluted to their father. “Good morning, dad.” But their father did not even spare him a glance, just a nod.

Tae felt odd. His brother must have been in the military already since he knew those. But why is his dad ignoring him?

Their dad went inside with her sister. His mom came to his brother and hugged him.

“Don’t mind him, Yoongi. I know he missed you too.” His mom comforted him and went back inside.

“Hyung, are you okay?” He addressed him ‘hyung’ since he found out that he’s older.

Yoongi gulped and pulled out a smile. He nodded, “Of course I am. Come on, let’s go inside.”

Tae jus watched him enter the door. He knew he wasn’t okay. But he still felt awkward to ask since he’s not that knowledgeable of what was happening.

He sighed and went inside.

142.

143.

144.

145.

“Good morning, Captain!” Tae entered the office and he saluted to him. Jungkook flinched at the sudden presence and he immediately hid his notebook.

“It’s afternoon, and do you not know how to knock?” He asked, leaning back on his chair with an unamused look.

Tae’s mouth formed an ‘o’. “Okay, take two!” He immediately went out the room and 3 seconds later, he knocked on the door.

Without waiting for an answer, he went inside again and saluted to him. “Good afternoon, Captain!”

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.

“What can I do for you?” Jungkook asked and Tae looked excited. He sat on the chair in front of his table office and placed his feet above the table.

“Well can you get me some Americano, aglio e olio—“ he stopped and looked at Jungkook, only to see his raised eyebrows.

Tae giggled and quickly got up. “No seriously, I’m just here to say something.” He said.

Jungkook leaned forward and grabbed a paper and read it. “What is it?” He asked.

“Hi.”

Jungkook looked at him with unbelievable eyes. He raised an eyebrow, “Pardon?”

“I said hi.” Tae smiled like ‘:3’. He thought it was amusing. “That’s what you’re gonna say?”

Tae nodded, smile still not leaving his face. And his bread cheeks are making him even cuter.

Jungkook massaged him temples, he doesn’t know if he’ll laugh or be annoyed.

“Look Mr. Kim, I’m a busy person. I have no time for your jokes so If you’re not gonna say something important, please leave.”

Tae pouted and crossed his arms. “A simple ‘hi’ is important too! You know some people needs someone to talk to especially when they’re stressed.”

“I don’t need someone to talk to.” Jungkook said and started writing on an empty paper, maybe answering some business messages?

“But dad told you to take care of me!” Tae’s pout became even longer.

Jungkook stopped, and spared him a look.

“Your dad only told me to keep an eye on so he can make sure that you’re attending trainings. I’m a Captain, a soldier — not a baby sitter.” Tae’s mouth flung open by his words.

“You think I’m a baby?” Jungkook felt nervous, he thought he went too far and annoyed him.

But it was just a false alarm. Tae immediately smiled and bit his lip like he’s controlling himself to smile even more.

“Well, I can be your baby.” He giggled.

But Jungkook was getting a bit pissed. “Please leave.”

Tae’s pout was back again. “You’re no fun.” And went out.

146.

147.

148.

149.

150.

Tae felt like a real spy on his case. He was following Jungkook, but he kept on being careful since he can’t be caught.

Jungkook did not go far away, but Tae was really surprised an confused of what just happened.

“Why is he...unlocking my dad’s office?” He asked himself.

His eyebrows furrowed. Jungkook was already inside the room, but he closed the door again so Tae couldn’t see what he’s doing.

Tae bit his lip, “What is he doing there?” He was crouching behind the walls. There was a window but he couldn’t see well.

Even if he go and peek in, his shadow would be seen. So thats not so safe to be honest.

Jungkook took some time inside, probably 5 minutes until he finally came out.

“Its that purple notebook again.” Jungkook was holding the notebook in his left arm, that was the nb that Tae saw earlier.

Jungkook locked the office and went back to his own one. While Tae, was left thinking in the corner.

“Why did he go there? What did he do?” He kept on squeezing his head with the possible answers but it only gave him aches.

Tae looked up to the building, just a few

❗️WARNING

-murder/suicide
- if ur uncomfortable abt this topic pls skip this chapter.

—distance far from him. He saw a guy, but he couldn’t see his face since the edge was facing his back.

Tae’s hand flung towards his mouth — covering it. “Oh my...!” The guy fell down the high building, his back falling first.

Tae doesn’t know what to think, did he just witness a suicide?

Even though its their training break, there are still many soldiers who chose to stay in the camp.

The place around the victim was getting crowded. Lots of people are joining in so he decided to go and see.

“What’s going on?” He saw Jungkook coming out from his office, diving in the crowd.

The soldiers quickly made way for him and saluted. He saw the dead body, it was holding a handkerchief.

Jungkook looked up and saw a guy above, its hard to see but the guy looks shocked.

The police and some detectives arrived. Captain ordered the soldiers to go back to their rooms, no going out until he said.

Tae was about to go back in his room when Jungkook stopped him, “Stay beside me,” Tae felt confused, but he did it anyways.

The detective and the policemen inspected the crime. They also caught the suspect from above the building and he’s spacing out. Probably still shocked.

Tae lowkey looked at Jungkook who’s looking so serious. He was staring at the victim’s body and also the suspect.

After some minutes, the detective came to them. “From the infos that we gathered, this case is a murder. The suspect pushed the victim down and the handkerchief belongs to the suspect since it has his name. The victim probably pulled it when he’s being pushed.”

“Case closed, thank you for reporting Captain.” The detective saluted at him. He was about to leave when Jungkook spoke.

“No, case not yet closed. I’m sorry to meddle in the case but I don’t think this is a murder.”

The detective looked back with questioning eyes.

“What do you mean?”

“I can prove it all with the handkerchief.” The detective seemed intrigued.

“If you’ll look at the suspect’s clothes, there are no pockets. Now try looking at the victim’s clothes.”

The detective tried to give a look on both that mentioned.

And he was surprised that he’s right. There are no pockets in the suspect’s clothes while there are two in the victim’s pants.

How did he not see that?

“May I know the victim’s name?” Jungkook asked and the detective hesitated first but he still gave it.

“RJ Walker.”

Jungkook smirked, as If he knew he was right. “May I have the handkerchief?” And they handed him the handkerchief.

“The suspect’s name is Jin. Its written on the handkerchief so it probably belongs to him. How can you explain that?”

Jungkook shook his head. “It’s not his.”—

“Yes, the handkerchief has ‘Jin’ on it but if you’ll rotate it on the left, it says ‘RJ’.” Jungkook demonstrated it and showed them.

It really says RJ.

The detective’s mouth flung open.

(If u cant read hangul, the 1st pic says Jin & the 2nd is RJ)

“And the suspect’s name isn’t Jin. His name is Dongjin. He’s been a trainee for a month and no one calls him Jin since it’s a must to call everyone here their full name. So isn’t it odd that he’ll name himself just ‘Jin’?”

The detective felt a bit humiliated, but he’s right.

“Okay, that’s a good point. But the victim fell on his back, who would do suicided by jumping down a building with it’s back first?”

“I have a witness,” he paused and looked at Tae. “Mr. Kim, didn’t you saw them both up the building right before the victim jumps?”

Tae doesn’t know how to respond. “Well, yes I saw them but I—OH MY GOD!” Jungkook smirked, he knew Tae realized what he’s talking about.

“I get it now! I saw them both up but the distance between them is big. Like 2 meters. Theres no way u can push sum1 with that distance.”

“And how can I confirm that?” The detective wanted to make sure about what he’s hearing.

“Sir! I’m sorry to meddle in the talk but what Taehyung said is right. I saw them too before the victim jumps and they’re really far from each other.”

“Me too, sir!”

“I did too!”

There are lots of witnesses. “Do you believe me now, detective?” Jungkook asked, & the detective sighed.

“You have a good point. But i’ll study more about it. Thank you, Captain.” They cleaned the crime scene and still took the suspect since he still needs to be investigated.

“Woah!” Tae smacked Jungkook’s arms in amazement. “You can be a detective too! That was awesome!” Jungkook just shook his head.

“How did you know I saw it?” He asked.

“You’re very obvious. You we’re following me. When I got in my office I saw you behind the walls.”

Tae’s mouth flung open, he doesn’t know what to say. Is he really a bad spy?

“I won’t ask why you’re following me cuz I know you’ll just deny it.” Jungkook said & left.

But Tae couldn’t control his smile. “Does that mean he’s watching me? He’s really keeping an eye on me.”

THE BEST AUTHOR OF THIS AU IS ARTSEOULVK🍓

Note: Please share your thoughts or experience while reading this chapter.Thanks♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 421 37
"Why do two strangers meet and fall in love, when they're not meant to be together?" This story isn't mine. Credits: ARTSEOULVK
3.4K 184 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
702 28 10
In the hushed echoes of 1965, in the heart of the Madras Regiment, stood Lieutenant Jeon Jungkook-a beacon of strength, a fusion of Indo-Korean herit...
29K 1.1K 42
'The way everything seems so wrong, but so right. Was it when you promised me you will be back? Or was it the war that you never thought you will com...