Perfect Strangers

By itscymmyrixn

"No strings attached." Sanzu and Y/n are complete strangers. They use each other for pleasure and there's onl... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 (FINALE)

15

3.6K 155 112
By itscymmyrixn

I've been walking back and fourth here in the living room of my condo playing with my fingers while waiting for him. I tried jumping to calm my nerves down but it didn't even help me. I tried breathing in and out but I jumped in terror when I heard someone knock on my door.

Walking towards the door, my whole body is trembling. We're just gonna talk. Right? Right. Nothing more, nothing less.

I held the door knob and sighed before opening the door. I close my eyes preparing myself to be shouted but instead, I felt him planted a soft kiss on my cheeks. I opened my eyes in shock.

"Hey." He greeted me with a smile before coming inside and closing the door. What the hell...

I noticed that he was holding a paper bag on his hand. He placed the paper bag on the dinning table and took off his jacket. Now he was wearing a plain white shirt on top and pants on the bottom. Damn his shoulders are more defined now...

He must noticed that I was staring at him making him turn his gaze at me. I immediately looked away. He laughed and approached my way. "Let's eat and talk, shall we?" Be planted a kiss on my forehead. It was just a simple kiss on the forehead yet it sent butterflies inside my stomach.

We both sat on the dinning area. He pulled out the foods he brought from the paper bag while I continued to stare at him. It's been awhile since I get to stare at him this close. I wanted to touch his face and trace his scars. I missed him... I fucking missed him.

"You want me to feed you or what?" He chuckled and that's when I realized he was already eating his food. I shaked my head and started to eat mine too. I need to stop say dreaming about him and focus on the food. "I'll help you pack your things later."

The spoon filled with rice stopped in the air. I looked at him confusingly. "What?.. why?"

He drank his iced tea first before answering my question. "We're going on a trip for 3 days."

"We? You.. and I?" I asked while pointing at him then me.

He nodded. "Mm. We haven't got to see each other this past few days because our gang was involved in some.. work." Oh.. I thought.. "I also wanted to go on a trip. I'll pay for everything. I just need you to come with me." I suddenly felt his hand on tap of my hand. With those actions, my heart skipped a beat.

"Why me? Why not your friends?" I looked down trying to avoid his gaze. Besides.. I'm just his fuck buddy to begin with...

"Why not you?" He seriously asked back.

....

Sanzu was throwing the keys on the air while we're walking towards our suite. We just arrived here in the hotel after a 5 hour car trip. I feel like I'm going to puke. I didn't even bother to look around the hotel for a bit while Sanzu was checking us in cause I was to pre occupied thinking about laying down on the bed. That 5 hour car drive is too tiring even though I wasn't the one who drove the car.

As soon as we entered his suite, I immediately looked around not to examine the whole place but to look for the bed. As expected, the room he got for us is an executive king suite. There is one big bedroom here in the living room. The color palette of the room was black, grey, and white. There is also a huge window here where you can see the view of the beach.

This room is too big for us but I didn't question him anymore cause he's already old enough to make decisions.

I threw myself on the bed after I took off my shoes and placed my things on the table. I heard Sanzu chuckled. "Tired?"

I gave him a thumbs up while my eyes are closed.

"Do you wanna eat dinner later at the beach side or should I just order food to be delivered here?" I don't know what the hell is he doing but I could hear the drawers open and close.

"Up to you." I answered in a sleepy tone.

"Hm?" He sighed. "Fine. I'll just stay in the living room then while you get some sleep."

I lifted my hand gesturing him to go. "Mm. Enjoy your drugs, I guess."

I heard him chuckle before hearing his footsteps walk away. Sanzu has been like that even if we fucked. He would go somewhere far away from me and tell me he would just light up a cigarette but instead, I always catch him using drugs. I don't know why he has to hide it from me since I already knew from the very start that he is already involved in drugs lol. Maybe I'll ask him later about that. I yawned and let sleep take over my body.

I woke up feeling weight on my stomach. I slowly opened my eyes and looked over just to see Sanzu sleeping on the top of my stomach with no shirt on. Istg this guy... it's fucking freezing and he isn't wearing any shirt! Geez!

I slowly got up and rested my head on the headrest while I slowly transferred Sanzu's head on my lap. I also grabbed the blanket beside me and placed it on him so he won't get cold. Seriously this guy is insane. There are a bunch of pillows here and yet he chose my stomach to sleep on.

Since he was sleeping, I took this as a chance to stare at his face. It was fascinating to see him asleep. He looks so innocent and calming. I watched how the way he breaths. His scars.. I wonder where he got those. His long lashes.. damn their longer than mine. His nose.. I wanted to plant a kiss on the tip of his nose but I don't have the strength to do it.

I sighed and watched how his hair cover his forehead. I wanted to brush it away but before my hand could even land on it's hair, a hand instantly grabbed mine.

My eyes widened as soon as Sanzu opened his eyes. I think I lost breath for a second. "I.. I'm sor—"

Before I could even finish what I'm about to say, Sanzu strangled both of my hands and pinned it on the bed. I looked away as I felt my face turned red.

"You really love to stare at me, don't you?" He gave me a seductive smirk before sending kisses on my neck. I let out a soft moan making him groan.

Sanzu lowered me onto the bed barely keeping his eyes off of me. His lips attacked mine in a wild battle. Of course, he clearly won. Each kiss was making me let out a soft moan which would make a smirk appear on his lips.

He knew the effect he was having on me. I've never felt this way before. No man has ever gotten my body to react this way. Not even my ex boyfriend.

Making his way slowly down my body, he kissed and caressed the parts that would make me impatient and want more. I bit my lip trying my best not to let out anymore embarrassing moans.

He stopped kissing me and raised his posture, now looking down upon me. His arms didn't wait too long until they effortlessly stripped the shirt I was wearing.

My eyes widened. "That was from UK!" I exclaimed smacking his head.

He chuckled and crawled his hands on my back taking off the hook of my bra. "The shirt doesn't even suit you, sweetheart. I like to see you barely naked tonight." He whispered directly on my ear while his hands slowly went down to my chest.

"P-Pervert." My face turned bright red.

"Uh-huh."

I covered my mouth but he gently removed it placing it on his cheeks. He looked at me deeply in the eyes. His eyes were full of lust and... love? No.. I must be mistaken. "Look at me. I want you to look at me, Y/n."

The way he said my name sent chills all over my body. I did as what he told. I looked at him while his hands were roaming around my body. I gasp when I felt his hand slip inside my undies while the other want continued to hold my hand on his cheeks.

"S-Sanzu.." My hands were shaking so he squeezed it.

"Sweetheart.." he sweetly whispered, "Next time, wear a skirt."

My eye brows frowned. "For what?"

He looked down so I did the same. I'm still wearing my pants while his hand is already inside. "For easy access." He chuckled.

What?!

In a swift second, he let go of my hand causing it to fall on the bed as he took off my pants and crawled back on top of me. Without any warning, he inserted two fingers at once inside me making my back arched and an estatic moan escape from my mouth.

"Heh." Sanzu playfully smirked as he watched my face drown in pleasure.

"P-Please.." this was the very first time I said that word to him during sex.

"Hm?" He suddenly inserted another finger making it three. I shut my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Y/n.." he whispered my name again. I opened my eyes slowly as he continued to thrust his fingers in a fast pace. I was a panting mess. "Did I tell you to close your eyes?" His voice was deep and full of so many hidden intentions.

I shook my head still trying to catch my breath when he suddenly took out all three of his fingers. I wanted to ask him why but my jaw almost dropped when I saw him insert those three fingers inside his mouth. He stared at me seductively.

"Mm!" He said as if he had a good meal?! He laughed at my expression, he dig his face on my neck planting small kisses. "Can I fuck you now?"

Sanzu asking permission about that gave me a bit of a shock. His tone was so polite. Every time we do this, he don't even bother to tell me that he would shove his member in, but now... he's asking me permission? I don't know what to say.. this is all new to me.. now that you mention it, Sanzu's playing it cool today. His touch aren't aggressive like usual. His kisses aren't too hungryly... it was passionate.

The violent Sanzu Haruchiyo involved in a criminal organization is asking me politely to have sex.

I smiled and brushed his hair that is currently covering his eyes. "Yes."

I swear I saw his eyes sparkle. He didn't waste any time when he crashed his lips against mine. Giving me another passionate kiss sending me to an intoxicating dream. I bit his bottom lip asking for entrance which he gladly gave. A moan escaped my lips which forced him to stop and look at me. His face and lips only a few inches away from mine.

"You better keep all of the moans you can, sweetheart. I'm gonna fuck them all out of you." The way he said it with confidence was more than seducing, it was almost like a trap.

He stepped back away from me still having eye contact while he unbuckles his belt and slowly pulled down his pants. My eyes slowly went down and I literally swallowed a huge lump in my throat when I saw his evident erection.

I took a deep breath which made him smile in amusement. He walked towards the desk on the side of the room, he opened a drawer and bring out a box of.. "What the hell is that?" I asked trying to see the letters written on the box.

He walked back and placed the box on the bed while he stood there in between my legs. I leaned over and my eyes almost dropped when I realized it was a box of condoms. "Why do you have that much?!" I asked in terror backing up from him.

He laughed and took out one packet holding it in between his index and Middle finger. "I Don't want kids, Y/n. I'm not Good in handling kids."

"But I'm taking pills?"

"Still. I want to be sure." He said before ripping the Gold foiled condom using his teeth. Is he that scared To have a Child? Geez..

Lowering his boxers, I looked away which made him laugh. "You've seen this multiple times and yet you're still uncomfortable looking at it?" I nodded slightly in response. A few seconds later, I felt his weight on top of me. He held my chin and motioned me To look at him. "Are you ready?"

I nodded battling those seductive eyes of his. "I need you, Sanzu. Now."

He didn't respond to this only gave me a smile before planting a Kiss on my lips. He pushed his member in me making me shut my eyes. Why do I feel Like he's getting bigger and bigger?!

"O-Oi Sanzu.." I called his name when he started to Buck his hips pulling in and out, keeping it in a slow  pace just To tease me.

"What?" He asked breathing heavily.

"Do you take drugs that can make your THING you know.. bigger?" I asked following the same rhythm of his movements.

He stopped for a moment and seriously looked at me. "What the fuck?"

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled him closer kissing his neck and leaving marks on his collar bone making a moan escape his lips. He started thrusting faster with a little bit more emphasis.

"Ah shit!" I moaned as I felt a knot tie itself in my stomach.

"I've missed you.." he whispered in my ear before biting it.

"Y-You're just horny that's why you're telling me that." The grip of my hands on his shoulders became tighter causing my nails to burry.

"No.. I really missed you.."

Yeah right

"Y-Y/n.. I'm near." His voice was soothing making each thrust even more tender and meaningful.

With one hard and deep thrust, my body gave up releasing all of my pleasure out onto Sanzu who was still inside me.

"Fuck!" He immediately pulled out and collapsed beside me. I could feel the sweat from both of our bodies since our shoulders are stocking together right now.

"That was... different from the past sex we had." I breath out, trying To catch my breath.

"You think so?" The person beside me asked also breathing heavily. I nodded and raised a thumbs up. "I think so too.. sweet heart." he chuckled.

Our panting filled the room. He suddenly stood up and went To my side of the bed and then carried me bridal Style. My eyes widened. "What the—"

"Let's clean our self already. I reserved a table for us at the restaurant beside the beach."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774 11 16
Love, that fate won't allow and can't seem to last in any timeline, no matter the circumstances. Will the two lovers be able to change the fate alone...
17K 356 34
tomioka finally found the love of his life, and started getting close with y/n. tomioka dose not know what his feeling are towards other people, util...
44.7K 1K 46
Mikey and Y/N knew each other since they were babies . Y/N is from a rich family and she only has her father.Mikey and Y/N's family are family friend...
5.7K 178 13
In a world filled with lies..Y/N who only seeks for true love..And fate makes her meet someone that she shouldn't had met..A heart breaker.. *Complet...