You vs. My Whole Life | Bang...

Oleh Anniwang

"So you either like looking for trouble or..." He gave me a knowing look. "You like me." Lebih Banyak

Hello Stranger
Awaken
Question
19
Insomnia
Awkward Silence
Voices
Gone Away
Beware
3RACHA
Secret Secret
Boxer
Charmer
My Pace
Silent Cry
I Hate To Admit
Victory Song
Drive
Love Untold
Sorry, I Love You
FAM
Piece of a Puzzle
Venom
Broken Compass
Scars
ALL IN
Phobia
Easy
My Side
Battle Ground
Thunderous
Connected
Maknae On Top
3rd Eye
Collision
Side Effects
Case 143
Maniac
Lost Me
PART II: YOU VS. THE REST OF THE WORLD
Wish You Back
Star Lost
DLMLU
Gone Days
Super Board

Miroh

2.7K 84 57
Oleh Anniwang

"There's absolutely no way!" Sana exclaimed eyeing the bullet in the towel on my couch table that had been stuck in the shoulder of the gang dude just a few hours ago.

I had called her over instantly after everything had registered in my brain. This time I wasn't physically able to clean up after him so everything still stood in the places where he left it.

The now half empty bottle of vodka sat on my couch table, right next to the glass of water that still had some left in. The tweezers and the bullet were in the towel, still covered in his blood.

"You're not safe here anymore, Y/N." Sana concluded, eyes still glued on the red bullet in front of her. "How about you sleep at my place tonight?"

"... he said he wouldn't come back." I whispered, almost sounding sad.

"He promised, he wouldn't."

My best friend looked at me dumbfounded. "And you believe this gangster?!" She shook her head in disbelief.

If she had seen the look in his eyes, she would have believed his every word as well. But I couldn't exactly tell her that so I just shrugged.

"Ok, well, let's have a sleepover at my place today, like we used to when we were younger, ok? We can watch movies and order pizza!" Sana suggested excitedly and made me smile slightly.

"Alright, I'm in." I gave in and pulled a large bag out of my closet to pack my essentials in. Sana followed me around like a dog while I entered the different rooms of my apartment and packing various things.

"Or..." Sana begun.

"Or what?" I questioned, mentioning for her to go on and tell me her thought.

"Or we could go out together! To take your mind off of that crazy person." She grinned satisfied and I rolled my eyes but slowly nodded.

"I think that's a good idea." I said and added a short black dress with some jewelry to my bag.

"Of course, it's from a genius like me!" Sana giggled and I could only laugh in response.

When we were done packing, we went a few streets over to Sana's place and slowly got ready for our going out plan in the evening. I put on my little black dress and a little bit of makeup and I let Sana put my hair in braids after she begged me for at least half an hour.

"We look hot." Sana stated when we stood in front of her full-body mirror. She started to practice poses in her cute red dress and made facial expressions at her reflection. I laughed at her ridiculousness.

"Where are we even going?" I asked, taking a small purse out of my bag and trying to strike a pose as well.

"How about 'Miroh'?" She suggested and I shot her a look.

"I thought that was like some sort of strip club." I commented and she scoffed.

"No, Y/N, it's not a strip club! It's supposed to be a really fun club with pretty good music actually." She added.

"Ok, ok. I guess trying it out won't hurt." I admitted, putting up my hands in defeat.

'Miroh' was not only on the other side of town but it was the fullest club I had ever been to.

However Sana was right with the good reputation. The music wasn't bad and the atmosphere was fun, despite the limited space on the dance floor due to the many people trying to move their bodies to the beat.

"Y/N!" Sana yelled over the loud music. "I'm gonna get us something to drink!" I nodded and gave her a thumbs up, swaying my hips to the music and watching her make her way towards the bar.

I turned around and moved my body to the rhythm of the music, ignoring my feet that already started to hurt from the torture of my high heels. I scanned the crowd of people, not really looking to find anything or anyone.

All the girls in this club were incredibly gorgeous. Long legs and pretty faces seemed to be everywhere. The guys were so handsome as well. I turned back around to face the bar again, looking for my best friend.

Sana was making her way towards me with both of our drinks in her hands, grinning from ear to ear and trying to tell me something by making wild gestures. I gave her a 'I don't know what you mean' look and she gave up, finally reaching me, handing me my drink.

"Omg, the bartender was so cute! Look! The one with blonde hair!" She pointed at one of the bartenders and as if he heard her, he turned around, smiled and waved at us. "He even has freckles!" I waved back awkwardly and tried to hype up my bestie.

"Why don't you go get his number?" I offered and her eyes started to sparkle in excitement.

"I'm taking back what I said earlier, you're the genius!" She hugged me and headed straight to the bar again. I shook my head smiling to myself and made my way closer to the middle of the dance floor alone, trying not to bump into anyone.

I successfully made it to the middle of the dance floor without elbowing anyone and then walked a few steps towards the front where surprisingly less people were crowded. I moved my body from one side to the other again, feeling the vibrations of the beat. I started to scan the crowd again, trying to see if Sana was flirting with her bartender but I wasn't able to see her anymore.

I looked up towards the DJ booth and what I saw made me freeze in my spot, not moving a single muscle.

It was him.

The apple-throwing, shoulder-bleeding gang member that had turned my world upside down.

I recognized him immediately although he looked a lot different. His blonde curly hair was thoughtfully styled, the headphones resting on top of his head, covering his ears. He was wearing expensive looking clothes that made him look very put together. No sign of the leather jacket or the zombie look-a-like.

The worst thing about it all, was that he was looking right at me as well.

Our eyes met and for a split second I could see what was going on in his head. A quick flash of surprise came and went faster than I could blink, telling me that he also had instantly known who I was.

He lifted his headphones off his head and hung them around his neck without looking away from my eyes.

His neck.

I was the first one to force the eye contact to break and turned around to get the hell out of the club. Everything had been going so well and distracted me from the events that had happened to me the past few weeks, but my peaceful night had to be interrupted by this man once again.

I stormed off of the dance floor, searching for Sana desperately but I couldn't seem to find her anywhere. I wasn't able to think in my flustered state and instead of heading for the exit I noticed a sign that led to the bathrooms and followed it swiftly. I just needed somewhere quiet to clear my head.

I jogged down the hall until I stood in front of a big metal door. Without hesitation I pushed the heavy door open, expecting it to lead to the bathroom and stepping into the room, letting out a loud sigh.

But not louder than the gunshot echoing from the walls inside the room.

All the men in the room I had entered turned around to face me and my eyes widened, threatening to pop out of my skull.

Instead of the women's bathroom I had walked into some sort of torturing execution meeting. Two of the men were dressed in all black, leather jackets, boots and jeans. One man was wearing a very nice suit with a white shirt and a few drops of dark red blood sprinkled on it.

And the fourth one was...

Well...

Not moving anymore...

Without missing a single beat one of the guys in leather jackets was next to me, pointing his gun on my temple, slightly pressing against it.

I sucked in a sharp breath and held it, not daring to take another one.

I tried to pry my eyes away from the forming pool of blood around the body on the ground, but I couldn't. The gun aimed at my head was still warm from the shot it had fired into it's previous dead victim.

"Who sent you?" The guy that could decide over my life hissed angrily.

From the corner of my eye I could make out the black ink covering the wrist of his right arm that he was holding the gun with.

SKZ.

All three of them were looking at me urgently, waiting for my answer. Instead of giving them one, I just closed my teary eyes.

"I asked you a question!" He shoved the gun even more into the side of my head, obviously losing his patience. I let out a muffled sob.

That's when the metal door opened again.

"That's enough, Minho." A voice boomed dominantly.

Said Minho however still didn't lower his gun.

"She's with me."

I felt Minho lower his gun at those words and carefully opened my eyes. There stood the DJ in command, drawing all the attention to himself.

"She's what?!" The other guy with the leather jacket shockingly exclaimed, starring the DJ down.

"Like I said, Jisung. She's with me." He repeated himself, leaving no room for doubts.

A cackle was heard from the guy in the suit that hadn't said anything so far, making the blonde guy raise an eyebrow in annoyance.

"What's wrong, Hyunjin?" He asked him, the eyebrow still raised.

"Sorry, nothing, Chan." Hyunjin apologized, trying to straighten his grinning face but failing miserably.

"You three, clean up the mess you made." Chan gestured towards the corpse on the floor, earning nods from the men.

"I'll take her home."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

97K 2.5K 40
"god why do i have to sit next to you?" "it's not like i want to sit next to you either."
375K 12.1K 85
it could've been you and i.
402K 15.8K 29
" Even his dog can get herself a boyfriend, why can't you? " " Did you just compared me to a dog? " Little Jisung surprised everyone when he was reve...
14.9K 264 25
stray kids imagines.・゜✭・