Bladesmith's Flames Randomnes...

By WriterEvan12

I don't own Pictures , Anime , Manga of these stories This will be different. Also don't own FGO and DXD Sabe... More

Bio
Disturbance in my Smithy
Great Red's Power Join up and his friend
Advances
Royal Rumble of Houses. And Blade smith 's New Noble Phantasm.
Rating Game of Babylonia Mesopotamia
The Home has rebuilt into big?!
Bryan and Ivan summoning ritual of Servants
Meet up with Ingvild leviathan
Beach Episode?
Beach Episode 2
Transferees. Another Summon of call ?!
The Battle of One of Multiple Original and Unoriginal Noble Phantasm
The last day on Flyonard, Another Disruption Humans on Flonyard, Biscotti?
The Way Out Alternate World and Disruption-Trinity Seven
Ivan's Returns
Ivan's Journey to Pokemon and other
First Battle and others.
The Battle Ikki's sister : Shizuku and The President
Author Update chapter
The Battle that ends
A stop? Danmachi
Author
A Difference of Dreams
How NOT to summon a Bladesmith!
annoucement

Hagun Academy and its Festival

383 4 17
By WriterEvan12

IvanPOV

After getting another dimension shift.  I used a clothing from ascension. 

(nice artwork)
And started walking many females are attracted to me...  Curse my luck E.  I walked to the direction of where is the registration.  To make sure I don't get any suspicions.  I ain't no sus.  I started walking until I bump into someone.  And that someone is. 

Ivan : Ahh.  Sorry.  Sir.. 

He stumbles into me and said

??? : Sorry...  You're new...  Who are you?

I introduced  myself

Ivan : Oh my is Ivan Emiya...  ' I'm not using Muramasa...  He maybe suspects  me as not a muramasa'... 

He introduced himself

Ikki : My name is Ikki Kurogane.  What are you looking here for?

I replied

Ivan : I'm looking for the registration. 

Ikki : I see.  You're here for the registration to become a blazer?

I think and confuses me.  A blazer...  Mage Knight...  I don't want any suspicions... 

Ivan : Yes.  Do you know where it is?

We started walking and then found the registration  and he was looking for someone 

Ikki : Yes...  Also do you know a red head girl somewhere?

I replied

Ivan : No...  Sorry. 

He answers and waved goodbye

Ikki : I see.  Have a good day. 

Now then I shall knock.  And I heard the word enter.  And I did enter. 

Ivan : Good morning Miss. 

She looks at me. She might be speculating me and somehow I'm not afraid of it.  I'm sure my presence is detected. 

??? : Hello sir. And what brings you here today. 

I answered

Ivan : Miss. I'm here to register as a blazer.

She replies with a smile

Kurono : my name is Kurono Shinguuji.  I'm the director of this school.  Making sure the person's blazer are well educated and well in battle in the Festival called Seven Stars Sword Art Festival.  And you're name is... 

I replied

Ivan : Ivan Emiya .

Kurono : I see.  Very well Emiya.  You're class with-....

Until there were a ruckus... 

The two...  Ikki san is there...  And that red head girl...  I wonder how's their strength against me.... As a magus and Knight is sort of unavoidable...  That director told me there is mock battle.  Which winner will decide... I decided  to use  Presence concealment until the ruckus is done.  I drink some tea sitting on the couch... 

I started looking at them and started to laugh a bit...  It's how amusing...  Until I started to turn it off. 

Ivan : So are you done both having this lover's quarrels?

The two notice me and I started drinking tea....

Ikki : How long you've been there!

He noticed me... 

Ivan : Well...  I was watching your quarrels...  Love is it truly wonderful... 

The Red hair blushed...  I sit like archer and having tea... 

??? : You! Who are you?

She asks angrily. And I replied calmly.

Ivan : Well Princess...  If you ask politely and requested with no anger.  I would have gave you my name? No?

I blink at her and she blushed for a bit... 

Ivan : My name is Ivan Emiya...  E-m-i-y-a.  So I'm quite alright with this sort of thing it's quite lively.  So what's your name miss.  You did not gave me...  Yours....  It's fine if you don't give it...  Anyways...  Miss Kurono san.  Where is the room of mine?

She replied

Kurono : Your room Mr.  Emiya is in 406.  A single room only... 

I stand up and started to go.  Until a grab from my jacket. 

Ivan : Hey... 

??? : You challenge  me.  I want your room!

Ivan : Oh...  How about a bet...  I'll bet something...  If you lose...  Challenge Ikki san here...  And I won't interfere with your quarrels.... Miss.

She replied....

Stella : Stella Vermillion!

I replied with a sigh

Ivan : Very well.  Miss Kurono san I will change some of my clothing since I don't often use this in battle... 

She nods and I started changing...  A light enlightened the room until the light the dimmed down.  They saw me wearing a red... 

( Without blades )

They were surprised.  He may have full of surprises. 

Ivan : This is what my battle suit looks like...  Red and black... 

Timeskip. 

Now in the arena...  Kurono san was the battle begin...   Ikki was watching... 

CPU : Ready your Blazers. 

The CPU they couldn't believe  it.  The one of Ivan has an infinite sign one of her blazer. 

I let her do her sword first.  And then I saw it.  I traced Stella's blade...  And give it to her. I back away for a bit.  The Students are impressed the blade was same...  It's originality.  We're the  same.  Same shape,  size and etcera.

Stella : How did you?! My sword,  you copied it?

Ivan : It's called Projection. I projected swords same copy. 

Kurono : That Student is impressive.  He's able to copy...  An enemy's blade?

Ivan : That sword I copied its original.  I copied its own sword.  But it would lose to real one.  The materials, everything.  Now then...

I started tracing Kanshou and Bakuya within my hands.

Everyone was shocked he didn't say anything. He readies  his stance.  Stella started attacking.  Ivan dodges her slices.  The sword broke and another.  But then

She is shocked once more.  He's able to trace another.  But how? Even saying no words.  He is no ordinary.  He is more mysterious.  The way he trace is not normal.  Instead it was unlimited.  No matter how many blades were burnt and destroyed he traced another.

No one POV

Who was he? Stella was in pure thought and troubled.  He's no ordinary.  He's even more extraordinary.  Ikki saw his blade.  Yin and Yang he's no ordinary  one.  He's like a special one...  But how? Ivan's projection is copied .  He can join the Festival with an ease.  His blades are exact replica...  But then ivan goes up high.

Ivan : I am The bone of my sword

And then projected.  Is that a Bow ?! He can use close combat and ranged? The students were surprised by this mysterious person.  He traced an arrow.  And the bow. 

Bow on his left

They felt a wind pressure and was overwhelmed.  While arrow on his right.  and shoot it. A light brighten the whole arena

Stella was defeated by a bow.  The wind pressure  was very strong...  The light was too much bright...  Until the light dimmed.  He destroyed even the CPU recording. 

Ivan : I guess that's that... 

Ivan dematerialize the bow and started on healing her...  Her injuries were gone.

Ivan : Looks like you lost....  Better luck next time...  Cupcake ~.

She blushed and Ivan stood up and started to sit in the spectators' seat... The Female and Male were overwhelmed couldn't question him Miss Kurono and other person were talking while Ivan watch....

Same as that...  Ivan doesn't have a bet... 

Ivan : Well that's game...  Anyways you two work on it... 

Ivan's POV

Next Day

I knock on their door and then I said.

Ivan : Yo.  You two...  I made some breakfast... 

They look at the breakfast I made some fluffy omelette.  With a bit of herb and little spice... 

Ivan : Sorry for injuring  you Stella san. 

Stella : It's fine... 

All : Itadakima!

They tasted the food and said

Stella and Ikki : Wow...  This taste great!

Ivan : thanks you two... 

Ikki asks me a question

Ikki : By the way Ivan can you explain us how we're you able to copy Stella's sword?

I replied.

Ivan : As I said that skill is called Projection.  When I copy someone sword it became in my collection.  I can appear one but it takes magical energy.  But there is a secret technique I haven't used. It's a Reality Marble. 

The two were confused

Ikki : Reality Marble?

I answered

Ivan : Reality Marble is one that centres around the materialization and projection of one's inner world onto reality following the Thaumaturgical Theory World Egg . 

Stella complimented

Stella : That's amazing. 

Ivan : you two should eat...  I need to introduce.    I'm not explaining the Thaumaturgical Theory World Egg.  I'm in your class guys...

Two (except Ivan) : ehhhhhh?!!!!!

Ivan : What's with your reaction?

As they ate and have a light exercise they went back and started to walk going to the classroom. 

I'm all alone again....  Atleast Stella san should be doing something I guess...  I go in the classroom and start introducing  myself.  And Stella san...  Went back to seat.  The teacher introduce herself as Ms. Yuuri Oreki.  She explained all about that festival until she nosebleeds.  I help out to put her in the infirmary.  Many things are unfortunate.  Until I bump into someone. 

Ivan : Oh sorry about that miss. 

Until that girl kiss Ikki san...   Looks like jealousy is quite not good...  Until it went to further fighting

Ivan : You two enough this meaningless fight!

The girl notices me and said

??? : Sorry who are you?..

I sighed and replied respect and calm between the sides.

Ivan : emiya.  Ivan Emiya...  Enough this fight.... 

No one would want a strife...  Ikki spoke and introduced.

Ikki  : this is my sister Shizuku... 

Looks like proper thinking is needed... 

Ivan : Ikki san...  You should able to stop this fight ya know....

The next few days...  Ikki and Stella are training while me.  Whipping out something good for them.  A bento box should do it...  Training with them is going to be unstoppable... 

Ivan : Hey you two...  Let's take a break.  I cooked something good... 

(Ikki's Bento )

(Stella's Bento)

Ikki : Wow this smell great.  Hey Ivan why were you not training with us?

I replied

Ivan : As you see.  I'm more overpowered than you two.  As you see I have more powers such as Chains and katana.  I can even master Lance,  and axe

Stella : it's like you master 5 weapons!

Ivan : Well...  Your training is impressive.  The enemies we are going to face will be more terrifying.  You must know weaknesses of others...  Do not let your rage blind you. 

Stella : You never fought me with rage why though?

Ivan : If rages take over you.  You will never hit your opponents.  Even you have some ego. 

Ikki : I see. 

Stella : So tell us about your story...  You heard Ikki.  So how about you how was your life story?

Ivan : do you know about the story of Senji Muramasa?

Ikki : Yes.  He is the Demonic Bladesmith... 

I sighed and answered

Ivan : I'm it's vessel.  Rather no...  I'm half of its vessel.  I have both one person to pseudo and one person to vessel.  I contain both.  My sister died in a tragic way.  Because of the curse long ago that has risen. But then I sealed that sword forever.  Whoever wields that sword. Means it possessed you and you will be a cold blooded killer.  I never want to create that blade again...  That's why I put many repelling on demons... 

They were sad...  He had been all over this pain... 

Ivan : You should eat.  By the way Ikki san.  You have a message you should check it... 

They left and I check who was my opponent for that festival.  Named "Shizuya Kirihara"... 

I readied everything on my blades.  His weapon is a bow...  I can use my Kanshou and Bakuya.  And my Presence  Detection.  Tomorrow... 

Ikki san messaged me...  I knew it...  It was me against him... 

Ivan san,  your enemy is Shizuya Kirihara.  Be careful...  For tomorrow...  We will be rooting for you...- Ikki... 

I can wait...  For it....  For now...  I use Enkidu as my radar....  Calm time... 

The next day I wore the Emiya outfit... 

I entered the arena...  Many people called me " Mysterious Student Emiya"... 

Meanwhile on spectators  seat... 

Ikki : Looks like he's facing a Bowman... 

Shizuku : Brother he will lose!

Ikki : Not quite. 

Shizuku : Huh?

Ikki : Even Kirihara hides with his invisibility he would be the one in trouble rather than Ivan. Even Ivan has to chant...  I remember.  He showed us his chant with Stella...  He showed no one can hide his opponent Forest tactics won't work...  His blades will be there...  Even us... 

On the arena

??? : If it's you Mysterious Student Emiya!  My name is Kirihara

I was silent and started to trace i let my calm go first rather than anger

Ivan : ....  ' Kirihara,  I look upon his info he had a lot of crimes '...

Announcer : The Battle will begin with The Mysterious  Student Emiya!

Kirihara : Why don't you give up as well...  Emiya...

I took the battle stance.  I begin to be silent. 

He covers himself with trees how coward... Is he...  This time he will lose this match...  Ms.  Nene san was very mysterious with me.  She was looking at me why can I summon infinite blades.  Same blades,  different blades and etcera. 

Hello author here...  Yes making...  two to three for the day... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 12.3K 75
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
846K 39.4K 168
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
225K 5.4K 29
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
84.5K 1.6K 28
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...