𓆙𝙋𝙊𝙄𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙀𝘿 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 �...

By LilysAcademia

Y/N Berkshire and Mattheo Riddle are two rival enemies from different kingdom. They meet each other in the in... More

🌌
• 𝙤𝙣𝙚 •
• 𝙩𝙬𝙤 •
• 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 •
• 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 •
• 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 •
• 𝙨𝙞𝙭 •
• 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 •
• 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 •
• 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 •
• 𝙩𝙚𝙣 •
• 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 •
• 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 •
• 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 •
• 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 •

• 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 •

3.7K 85 23
By LilysAcademia

𝑀𝐴𝑇𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑂 𝑅𝐼𝐷𝐷𝐿𝐸 ;

My hands stained red, again. I keep scrubbing and scrubbing but it won't come off. The skin is covered in blood hand prints. I cant even see myself in the mirror. The room bleeds with the color. My skin starts tearing from how hard I'm scrubbing. I grow frustrated and slam my hands down on the sink leaving the sponge on the floor.

" that stupid deer. " I think to my self. I decided to leave it be and hope for the best. Wishing it would dry out before father gets home. I head to my bedroom to clean up the evidence, father hates the smell of animals. I walk in a crease my eyes to the smell. I approach my dressing observing the dagger drenched in blood. I grab one of the silk cloths from my dresser and attempt to wipe it all off. I carry the dagger over to my window. My view is the Berkshire Manor. All prestige and happy. I mentally gag and carry on with my cleaning. Look straight forward to see the oh so delicate princesses room. She walks in with a shocked face. She looks like she just saw a dead deer. Oh wait..she did. I smirk at her reaction and pat myself on the back. I've cleaned my dagger so I carefully place it back into its pouch.

I hear a knock on my door. I open it looking straight forward to see an empty door frame. I look down and it's one of the maids. " Dinner is ready sir. " she says with tremble in her voice. I nod in response as she speeds away before she could even see me nodding. I look at my hands. They are still red. I'll just have to bare my fathers deadly lectures.

My feet hit the velvet cloth of the stairs as I head to the dinning room. Maids are running around everywhere carrying plates with food all heading to the dinning room. I open the door to my mother and father siting on opposite sides of the long table. I take my seat in the middle on the table and wait for one of them to speak up. I glance at my mother and see her face in absolute annoyance. I just stare at my stained hands under the table until someone speaks up. My father clears his throat and I lift my head up.

" I have important information boy and you will hear me. " he states. I roll my eyes mentally. Every single day he states something that I 'will hear'. It's always about the Berkshires or some new meetings.

" Your mother and I have decided to get you married. You are old enough and you will go on with your pair. "

" Oh please." Mother scoffs.

" I don't think you have a say in this. "

" He is MY son. I think I definitely have a say in this. "

" Don't raise your voice around me. You wouldn't want to end up like your sister would you. " he reply's with anger in his tone.

Suddenly mother stays silent. She just starts at her hands quietly.

" You are getting married in a month. Prepare now. " He states with a glare towards my mother than looks at me.

" To who? " I question.

" What? " he creases his eyebrows.

" Who will I be marrying? " I question him again.

" The eldest Parkinson sister. "  He finally reply's.

" You have to be kidding me? " I stare at him in disbelief.

" Do not second question me you foolish boy. My decision is final. "

" I don't think it's your decision on who I marry. " I push back my chair pounding my hands on the table. Suddenly regretting it.

" You will have her as your wife and that is final! You know nothing about our family and it shows. I cant believe you are that ignorant. You raise your voice at me again you won't live to see the sun mark my words. " he yells. He violently kicks his chair down and walks away.

I'm left with my mother. I don't even look at her I just storm off to my room. I slam the door and fall on my bed. In frustration I hit my wall above my bed, leaving a sting feeling on my knuckles. It really doesn't help the blood situation. My wall is left with a dent. I give a deep sigh and decided to sleep on it.

___________________________________

UGHH this was such a short chapter sorry. I just wanted to update as soon as possible for y'all ❤️❤️

New Mattheo POV how did we like it??

Recommendation and tips for better chapters please comment here!!

Thank you all for reading and being patient with me I literally love all of you 😚

don't forget to vote 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 946 33
In the time Y/n Esmeray and Mattheo Riddle hate each other and have no other intentions then staying as far as away from one another their parents ha...
154K 2.1K 53
Rylin Riddle, twin of Mattheo Riddle, younger sister of Tom Riddle. The siblings have never met their father and only know the haunting stories of hi...
454K 7.8K 41
In order to prove his loyalty to the Dark Lord, Caius Parkinson offer to him his most precious possession : his own daughter, Aelys. [Mattheo Riddle...
434K 8.8K 28
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ TORMENT | mattheo riddle ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ clover diggory joins hogwarts and falls in love with the wrong boy. or maybe he fell for her first. ...