Mr. Secret (Laurent Thierry x...

By roinetiesexele

⚠⚠⚠WARNING⚠⚠⚠ THIS IS MY AU! IT WILL INCLUDE OC'S WILL EITHER MADE UP OR NAMES YOU'VE HEARD BEFORE! IT WILL B... More

AU DESCRIPTION
Ch. 2: Oversee'er? & "Sakura Magic"
Ch. 3 Oversee'er & "Sakura Magic" Pt. 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Author's Note
Author's Note
Ch. 4: The Plan & Some Lies

Ch. 1: The Beginning of Something New

411 8 2
By roinetiesexele

PLEASE ENJOY THIS NEW STORY! IM SO FUCKING HAPPY RN! This is the happiest I have EVER been! Maybe I'm just overconfident? OH WELL! Pls, enjoy it! Comment about this if you want to. I would really like to know you guys's opinions. Now, without further adew, I give you.......

Mr. Secret Ch. 1

|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×

Makoto's POV

I was about to start our scam when I heard my phone a familiar song. (A/N: btw, the songs are going to be english ones and not Japanese, gomen) I pulled out my phone and answered who had called me.

*on the phone*

"Hello?"

"Yo! What's up, Boss man?"

"Nothing much. Just about to do a con actually."

"Are you STILL acting like a happy-go-lucky scammer?!"

I sighed.

"Sadly, yes."

"Well, the others and I came with a place to meet up."

"Good job, Mandi!"

"Yeah, anyway- gotta go! I'm still figuring out how I got my chips disabled."

"You've been doing that for a few years now, y'know that?"

"Yeah.."

"Well, I gotta get going to. If I take too long, Kudo'll get suspicious of why I'm taking to long."

"Got it!"

"Hidden and safe."

"But all over the place."

"Bye.."

"See ya, Mako..."

With that I hung up and started to walk towards Kudo and our target: a blonde foreigner. I walked up to him and asked if "he dropped his wallet", which of course was a lie and it was to scam him. I became a scam artist after my mom died a little while after I was arrested and out of prison. However, it's my fault she died. I used to work for a tea company run by my partner, Kudo. The company was actually fraud, scamming people.

I didn't know the crowd was fake, they even faked drinking the tea I had given them! They were good actors, it even fooled me! But, some part of me back then knew that and didn't acknowledge it. I gave some of the tea to my mother, not knowing that it actually wasn't safe to drink, especially in her condition. I was arrested, spent a few years in prison, and a few months after I got out she had died. The doctors said it was due to something she shouldn't have taken or drank.

Back to reality, in the present. I'm a scam artist, the best in Japan! I work with my ex-boss, Kudo. We scam to get money, it's that simple. I changed my accent, seeing the man didn't understand me. "Excuse me?" He turned around to see who was talking to him. The look in his eyes said that I somewhat piqued his interest. "Did you drop this?" He looked at what I was holding, which was "his" wallet.

I handed it to him and he looked inside, a small smirk appearing on his pale face. I could see Kudo from behind the man smiled and start playing his role in our small con. "That's my wallet!" He was actually a bit drunk, but if he could still do the con, that was all that mattered. His english wasn't the best, so we "argued" in Japanese.

"Watashi no monodesu!" [That's mine!]

I took the wallet and held it to my chest. "Bangō! Keisatsu ni motte ikimasu!" [No! I'll take it to the police!]

I started to back away, holding the wallet to my chest with one hand, the other in a 'stop' manner. The man looked somewhat confused, possibly not understanding what we're saying. "Sore wa watashi no monedesu!" [It's mine!] I move back a small bit more.

"Sore o keisatsu ni tsutaete kudasai!" [Tell that to the police!] Kudo pulled out ¥2000 (about $20)(from now on everything in a different language will be English because I'm getting a bit lazy) and said, "Here, you want a reward, right?" The man then pulled out his own money and said, "That's my wallet." I gave a confused look, but "gave" him the wallet. Damn, my acting skills just get better and better!

Laurent's POV

He gave me the wallet and I hugged him, my hands, however, moving to his back pockets. I "switched" the wallets, groping his ass in the process, as well as figuring out that he has a feminine figure as I felt his body have noticeable curves. I walked away and waved back at the two I had just left. Well, looks like his son grew up well. Now, all I had to do was wait.

Kudo would give his old crew the signal and the little Japanese boy would soon be "on the run" from them. I went to the hotel I was staying at and packed my things. As I was getting into a cab I ordered, there he was. He just threw himself in and told the driver something in Japanese. I'm multilingual, but Japanese is not forte. "How did you steal my wallet?" He asked me.

I turned to face him and he looked somewhat pissed, but ultimately looked cute. My, my, his son is such a cutie. He was raised well, no doubt. "I thought you said this was my wallet." We had made some small conversation and eventually, I had told him where we were headed. He mumbled something in japanese, then stayed quiet the rest of the ride.

*time to go when they arrive in LA*

Makoto's POV

I walked with the man who had taken the money I was suppose to have gotten. We walked up to a car, he turned and said, "So long Japanese boy!" I quickly got in the car, he noticed me as he turned to the right. "I don't have to take my shoes off here, do I?" I said, a smirk on my face.

"No, you don't even have to sit cross legged." With that he drove off and onto the road. Some minutes later, we were sitting traffic. I never particularly got used to riding in any vehicle because as an M.I.P.E.S, I was usually walking on foot. Plus, I never stayed in a vehicle long enough to get used to one. I pulled out my phone after hearing the blonde complain about the traffic we were currently stuck in.

I went to my contacts and dialed Mandi's number. Before I hit the call button, I changed my mind and decided to call Michael instead. I dialed her number and clicked call. She answered after it rang a few times. I had to speak in English because she was still working on her Japanese skills.

*on the phone*

"Hey, what's up, Mako?"

"Nothing much. You?"

"Well, I am currently looking for the twins."

"Really? Again?" I sighed, knowing and remembering this isn't the first time those two ran off or hid somewhere only to give Mikey a hard time.

"Yeah, aren't they getting a bit too old for this type of shit anyway?"

"Yeah, it really is stupid. Aren't they 15 right now?"

"Uh huh."

"So.."

"So what?"

I rolled my eyes. "So, how long have you been looking for them?"

"Umm...let's see- like- and hour or so? I don't fucking know!"

"Michael," I began, "you better find the twins in the next 15 minutes."

"Yeah, I know.."

"Got it?"

"Got it, Mako."

"So, anything happen lately?"

Laurent's POV

I listened in on the conversation, it being the best thing to really listen to right now besides cheesy music and the news. He was talking about these twins that had apparently ran off somewhere. It had seemed that the person he was talking to was supposed to be watching them. He then then said the person's name. Michael? Isn't that original?

"So, anything happen lately?" I hear him ask, but it appears he doesn't get an instant answer. Then, it appears he does judging by how his facial expression changed rather quickly. "What do you mean by that!?" He raised his voice a bit.

Hmm, must not be good. "If there's an oversee'er in the city, then leave!" Oversee'er? What the hell is that? I'd most certainly never heard of it. I make rumors, con people, flirt, and listen to the latest rumors, but I have NEVER heard anything about a thing called an oversee'er. "So is that why the twins ran off? Because it was there oversee'er? Didn't he get kicked off of that after Millers took over for all of us?" He put his free hand on his chin, thinking about this person named Millers. "They do know that they have to avoid the neck, right?" He sighs, and continues his conversation with whomever is on the other end.

"Put the twins on." He sighs again, holding the bridge of his nose. "Listen, if your going to hunt, then at least avoid the neck. You two remember what happened last time you aimed for the neck, right?" He seemed to calm down a bit, but was still somewhat annoyed. "Yeah."

Makoto's POV

"Okay, bye you guys."

"Bye!"
"Bye, Mako!"
"Harako, don't yell."

"Okay, till next time. Put Michael back on, please."

"Next time?"

"Next time."

"Hidden and safe."

"But all over the place."

"Try not to think about killing your dad too much, okay?"

"It's one of my many fantasies, but..yeah, you're right. I need to go take a break from thinking about it."

"Peace out, Mako!"

"Later."

With that, I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket. "Have a good chat with your friends?" I turned to see that the blonde man had been the one to ask the question. I glared at him, trying to figure out his goal for asking such a question. "It was fine." I simply stated. He smirked his usual smirk, as if he doesn't know what a smile itself is, and asked me a question I wouldn't even dream about answering.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What's and oversee'er?"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

So? How was it? Was it good?! Pls say yes! Any who, I rlly hope you liked it and have a good day/night! Baibai! Oh yeah! I must put a question at the bottom U^U*

Can you cook? If so, then say your favorite thing to cook.

Baibai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
166 9 3
ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴘʟɪᴇᴅ ''yₒᵤ wₒₙ'ₜ dᵢₑ.. yₒᵤ ₛₜᵢₗₗ ₕₐᵥₑ ₐ ₘᵢₛₛᵢₒₙ ₜₒ ₐccₒₘₚₗᵢₛₕ.. fᵢₙd ₜₕₑ cₕₒₛₑₙ ₒₙₑ.. ₐₙd bᵣᵢₙg ₐ ₙₑw ₕₑᵢᵣ ₜₒ ₜₕₑ ₜₕᵣₒₙₑₛ..'' ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ ʙᴜᴛ...
350 24 15
. Soulmate AU . At the age of 13 some words appear on your wrist which is what the first thing your soulmate will say to you. Some people devote the...
1K 74 10
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ Callin got on top of Blake, using his legs to...