๐“๐„๐’๐“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐„ s.gojo x...

By bunnywise

*โ€โ‘…*โณพ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ*โ€โ‘… *+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก"...๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ... More

โœง ๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐“ โ’ถ โœง
โฆพ โ‘  โฆพ
โฆพ โ‘ก โฆพ
โฆพ โ‘ข โฆพ
โœง โ‘ฃ โœง
โœง โ‘ค โœง
โœง โ‘ฅ โœง
โŒ˜ โ‘ฆ โŒ˜
โŒ˜ โ‘ง โŒ˜
โŒ˜ โ‘จ โŒ˜
โœญ โ‘ฉ โœญ
โœญ โ‘ช โœญ
โœญ โ‘ซ โœญ
๐‘๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐žโ‘ โ’ถ ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚…ใ˜ใ‚…ใ•ใ‚“ใฝ ใ€
โœฟ โ‘ฌ โœฟ
โœฟ โ‘ญ โœฟ
โœฟ โ‘ฎ โœฟ
โžน โ‘ฐ โžน
โžน โ‘ฑ โžน
โžน โ‘ฑยฒโžน
โ‚ โ‘ฒ โ‚
โ‚ โ‘ณ โ‚
โ‚ ใ‰‘ โ‚
๊•ฅ ใ‰’ ๊•ฅ
๊•ฅ ใ‰“ ๊•ฅ
๊•ฅ ใ‰” ๊•ฅ
โœต ใ‰• โœต
โœต ใ‰– โœต
โœต ใ‰— โœต
โ ใ‰˜ โ
โ ใ‰™ โ
โ ใ‰š โ
เณƒเฟ”* ใ‰› .เณƒเฟ”*
เณƒเฟ”* ใ‰œ .เณƒเฟ”*
เณƒเฟ”* ใ‰ .เณƒเฟ”*
โ€งฬฬŠยทฬŠโ€งฬฅยฐฬฉฬฅหšฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยฐฬฉฬฅโ€งฬฅยทฬŠโ€งฬฬŠ ใ‰ž โ€งฬฬŠยทฬŠโ€งฬฅยฐฬฉฬฅหšฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยฐฬฉฬฅโ€งฬฅยทฬŠโ€งฬฬŠ
โ€งฬฬŠยทฬŠโ€งฬฅยฐฬฉฬฅหšฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยฐฬฉฬฅโ€งฬฅยทฬŠโ€งฬฬŠ ใ‰Ÿ โ€งฬฬŠยทฬŠโ€งฬฅยฐฬฉฬฅหšฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยฐฬฉฬฅโ€งฬฅยทฬŠโ€งฬฬŠ
โ€งฬฬŠยทฬŠโ€งฬฅยฐฬฉฬฅหšฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยฐฬฉฬฅโ€งฬฅยทฬŠโ€งโ€งฬฬŠ ใŠฑ โ€งฬฬŠยทฬŠโ€งฬฅยฐฬฉฬฅหšฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยฐฬฉฬฅโ€งฬฅยทฬŠโ€งฬฬŠ
*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš.ยท:*ยจเผบ ใŠฒ เผปยจ*:ยท.โœงห–*ยฐ
*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš.ยท:*ยจเผบ ใŠณ เผปยจ*:ยท.โœงห–*ยฐ
*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš.ยท:*ยจเผบ ใŠด เผปยจ*:ยท.โœงห–*ยฐ
โ˜† ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ โ˜†

โžน โ‘ฏ โžน

5.9K 168 175
By bunnywise

⁎ ➷🤡➷ ⁎

(Y/n) thanked Miwa sullenly for the message, and with a tense bow the aqua so-called 'useless' teen was gone from the premises without any free tea.

"Is something wrong, (Y/n)?" Kaede questioned concerned, tilting her head to the side like a worried child aware of its sick mother. (Y/n) stood up briskly to look out the window. She figured it would clear her uneasiness about the situation.

'An overnight mission...with him??'

"—(Y/n)?"

"Hm? Ah, sorry. I-I'm fine. Really." From their window seat high above the bustling after-work hours of Tokyo, it was sudden but not surprising at all.

(Y/n) watched intently as Gojo walked the crowded streets. He was a sight for sore eyes, sticking out like a peacock in a field of dozens of pigeons. He walked cheerfully, basking in the afternoon sunlight in all black. For a moment, (Y/n) caught herself smiling at his innate joy, but that smile was quickly withdrawn by the sight of a woman by his side.

She was just as cheerful.

And just as disgusting to gaze upon.

⁎ ➷ 🖤 ➷ ⁎

(Y/n) didn't expect her doorbell to ring when she finished washing up later that evening. It was a shame, she was just about to crash on her couch with a day's supply of mochi. She approached the door with rounded shoulders.

On the other side of the door was, undoubtedly, Gojo. He smirked down at her cheekily. She held back a gasp as she looked up at him.

"(Y/n)..." the words rolled off his tongue sensually in a teasing manner. She crossed her arms.

"What do you want, Gojo?" She asked him, furrowing her eyebrows. "It's already..." she looked down at her watch. She cleared her throat, mustering up the courage to face him. "...it's eight o'clock. What's up?"

He gave her a smug smile as if he knew something she didn't. Satoru was in a slightly oversized black hoodie that almost made something jump in the pit of her stomach. Looking up at him with dull eyes, she stopped him before he could speak:

"—No, let me guess. You want to either, one, see if I'm still "robbed", two, you wanna drink with me, three you want to have sex with me, or four all of the above."

Gojo leaned down, putting his hand on the doorframe above them, and smirked cunningly like a sly fox spotting it's prey. His crystal eyes peaked out from his glasses as he whispered and taped his long index finger on her nose: "(Y/n)," he ridiculed, "...not in front of the kids..."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened in shock. Megumi walked up behind Gojo with a listless expression. Gojo walked past the stunned (Y/n), as she stayed frozen in place smitten and painted with red.

"Sorry (Y/n)," Megumi said, following after him. "I tried stopping him but he insisted we come along. Nice place by the way." He added, looking around the well furnished apartment. Yuji's head popped around the wood doorframe.

"I got the pizza Gojo-! Ow!" A hand smacked his head.

"Don't run around yelling! It's, annoying!" Nobara pushed, ironically shouting herself. She shut the door behind her.

"Geez. Once again good to have more girls in the picture...Oh, sensei. Is this outfit okay for the shoot?" She asked, posing her ankles side to side. She was wearing a cute summer outfit: a high waisted skirt with cute colorful patterns and a simple white shirt tucked in to bring it together.

"The shoot?" (Y/n) asked, blinking twice. Realizing the game, she scorned at Gojo, walking up to him. "What did you tell them, ruler?" 

"—Only that we're going to have a photo shoot with your's truly!" He announced, twirling around on his tippy toes. "Thought I'd be more lively with the others."

Itadori frowned at Gojo. "Please never twirl again, Gojo."

"Agreed." Megumi chimed. Gojo sighed happy he annoyed his students and threw his hands in the air.

"Anyways, you said you wanted to take pictures, so here I am." He cheesed.

"Yeah," (Y/n) said matter-of-factly. "I meant on a planned day or something, not right now! I don't even have a set up or anything,"

Itadori and Nobara sat on the couch beginning to dig into the pizza. "Gojo, why do you do this to people..." Itadori asked disappointed.

"We could always reschedule," Nobara said through munches. (Y/n) pressed her lips together, irritated with Gojo.

'But you're not supposed to be in the shoot anyways Kugisaki...'

(Y/n) paused putting her hand to her chin.

"Whath wang?" Itadori asks past a full mouth. "I thought that *KOFF* —you— ACK!" Nobara smacked his back to help the pizza in his throat go down.

"Pull yourself together Itadori! You're messing up the artistic atmosphere!"

"(Y/n), you should reconsider. We could spend more time together, and finish what I started." The mouth on Itadori's cheek spoke. Sukuna grinned evilly. (Y/n) hadn't seen Sukuna since the incident, so it was appalling nonetheless. Nobara realized this, and slapped the mouth, sending Itadori's head flying.

"OW!" Itadori shouted, looking at Nobara betrayed. Gojo laughed at the comical act. Megumi just watch with his lips pressed together disappointed. The mouth reappeared on Yuji's his hand, laughing menacingly. Nobara sighed lunging her pointer finger into Sukuna's eye.

"Ah shit. I missed."

Megumi handed Itadori a bottle of water, running his hands through his hair. "From the looks of it, sounds like a no go. So. What do you want to do, (Y/n)?"

"Well," she sighed, turning away from Gojo. "Since you're all here now and I love three out of four of you and I'd feel bad kicking you out..." (Y/n) said tiredly. "Let's just watch a scary movie or something."

"The Shining!" Itadori exclaimed.

"No, idiot, obviously The Conjuring!" Nobara stated proudly, sliding the pizza box out of Itadori's large hands.

"Hey! I said my movie first!" He shouted, pulling the pizza box back. "And Resident's Evil is better! I got punched too many times for that movie." Nobara gasped at his comment.

"Are you kidding me?!"

"Woops!" Gojo said in a mono tone, readjusting his glasses. "Looks like I spilled some water on me and need to clean up. Can I use your bathroom, (Y/n)?" He asked like a scripted bot.

(Y/n) squinted at him suspiciously and caught on, raising her eyebrows. He probably wanted to talk to her alone, maybe about the mission.

"...Sure." She said unsure, guiding him to her bedroom door. She passed the remote to Megumi. "You guys put the movie on in the meantime."

The two adults disappeared into the room while the teens argued amongst themselves.

When (Y/n) closed the door, she headed straight to the bathroom.

"I'll get a towel..." she announced as Gojo leaned back on her nightstand.

(Y/n) came back into the room with a small face towel in her hand. "Okay, now where's the—-"

In the flash of a moment, she was pushed into the wall adjacent to her. Gojo smashed his lips into hers, forcing her to open her mouth with the rush of adrenaline. He slipped his tongue in her mouth and kissed her deep. She kissed back, clawing her way through his hair, missing this feeling.

The way his glasses tickled  the bridge of her nose as they moved to their own rhythm. The little noises he would make, exalting her lips for pleasure they gave him.

If only this feeling could be something they could only share. Gojo lets himself out of the fourth kiss, biting her bottom lip sexily.

"I've been waiting too long to do that. You made me wait today (L/n)." He bit his lip and tilted his head to the side, before saying, "I don't like waiting."

When (Y/n) caught her breath, she slapped him. He clicked his tongue at the pain, smirking at her reaction.

"Damn, the second one today, huh?"

"...Barging in like that, how irresponsible are you? And then you bring them along only to behave this way around them?! Don't you have any etiquette you dumbass?!"

Gojo forced himself back onto her, and she let it happen as their lips connected again. He kissed her two more times. "I'm gonna keep kissing you until you shut up."

She shut her mouth, giving him the evil eye. What she was really wanted to say, was 'How could you be with another woman after what we've been through so far? Are you insane? How stupid could I be to trust you?!'

(Y/n) didn't really care about his uninvited entrance, or the high schoolers. That was norm. She kicked her leg up by his face, a perfect 90 degrees.

'Got him!'

Unbeknownst to him, (Y/n)'s houseshoes were designed for emergencies. Three curved blades shot out her right house shoe, but before they could reach his beautiful face, they were stopped by infinity with the cross of his fingers.

"Trying to kill me now? Ah~?" the blades retracted. She glared at him irritated. Gojo grabbed her leg and pulled her closer.

He practically glued their waists together, it was too intimate. If she moved she could probably feel it, especially since she was commando, and he was in sweat pants. She gasped at the feeling.

"D-Don't you dare move," she commanded. He laughed darkly at her.

"I'll move if I want to,"

Gojo clicked his tongue again as if to chastise, smirking down at her. His expression was cocky. He leaned down to whisper in her ear:

"Listen. You couldn't kill me even if you wanted to, so don't even try. You don't stand a chance."

His voice sent shivers down her spine. She held onto his hoodie, grasping it for dear life. They were too close for comfort. It was beginning to become hot.

"D-Damn you..." (Y/n) growled, sinking her nails into his arm.

"—Hm? What's this?" Gojo asked curiously, looking over his shoulder to the left.

"W-What?" She asked bewildered by the feeling of his large hand on her thigh and the other on her waist. His weight shifted as he reached over to grab something.

'Don't move, don't move, don't move!'

His eyes were set on an item on her nightstand, and soon a framed image crossed (Y/n)'s gaze. Gojo looked down at the picture examining it in his hand. He ran his thumb over the lines. There was a younger girl in the photo. That girl, was obviously (Y/n). But there was someone next to her that piqued Gojo's interest.

He pointed to the man in the photo.

"Who's this?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 10K 50
๊œฑแด€แด›แดส€แดœ ษขแดแดŠแด x ๊œฐแด‡แด ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ สแดแดœ แด€ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› แด‡แด แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ แด…ส€แด€ษขแดษด แดแด€๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดส€ษด แด›แด แดษดแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด แดแด๊œฑแด› แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€๊œฐแดœสŸ แด„สŸแด€ษด๊œฑ ษชษด แด‹สแดแด›แด. ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด› สแดแดœส€ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ...
31.8K 1.6K 34
โ” โ”โ”โ”โ” ใ€Œๆ•‘ไธ–ใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ ยก! โ—›โ‘…ยทเผ˜ โ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟโž โ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟโž .แฐใ€Œ๐˜...
572 34 2
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š. โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š...
12K 312 18
We all have secrets no matter how big they are. Secrets, that we can't even share with our closest people. Secrets, that we are going to keep until o...