Divorce [Jikook ff] ✅

By mybiasisjimin

"You really want this divorce to happen?" Sitting by the bedside after Jungkook stepped inside the room, I ju... More

Divorce
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

Part 7

24.1K 1.2K 153
By mybiasisjimin

Jimin's POV

"Jimin, be careful, okay?" Taehyung advised, putting the basket of vegetables by the sink to be washed by me.

The company's field day was held annually and this time we were located in some private resort of the Kim's that included vast field where we can hold sport activities.

We were divided by departments for the games, and just to our luck, our department placed last.

As punishment, we had to prepare dinner for everyone who attended the company's field day, and the menu was thankfully not that hard, because it was the classic barbecue.

However, due to the overprotectiveness of Taehyung and Hoseok, I wasn't allowed to do anything since the first time I stepped out of the car.

I wasn't allowed to drive, I wasn't allowed to lift anything other than the snacks I was told to eat as they compete, I wasn't allowed to compete in the games at all, and the only thing I did until dinner time was eat.

I only eat.

And eat only.

Thus, the task of washing the vegetables here was the result of my begging with my outmost cuteness to the two alpha.

Well, it turned into a threat at last, when they only allow because I said I won't eat dinner if they didn't give me any job to do.

"Taehyung, I'm just going to wash these vegetables. Why are you so worried?" Laughing at the unnecessary worry of this friend of mine, Taehyung just frowned with a cute pout on his face.

"You're seven months into the pregnancy, Jimin. Your baby bump is so big now, you have to be more careful than you did yesterday," he pointed to my tummy making me rub the bump instinctively, and I rolled my eyes at his words.

"I know, Tae. I'll be careful. Just go and help Hobi hyung, he was struggling to lit up the fire there," pushing Taehyung away towards where Hoseok was placed, we both chuckled seeing Hoseok fanning hard at the fire, trying to make it work.

"Just call me if you have finished washing them. I'll come and pick it up,"

"It didn't look that heavy,"

"No. No heavy lifting for you baby mama," he crossed his arms in front of his chest and gave me a warning stare, making me pout, forgetting the idea to do all the job myself.

"Fine,"

"Good, now I'll get going. Hobi hyung was going to waste all the charcoal we brought if I didn't go to him now," his comment made me scoff, and I looked at him with one eyebrow raised.

"You're not even that good in cooking, Tae," attacking the alpha, I was hoping he'd feel offended, but instead, he just copied me and raised his eyebrow instead.

"That's why I'm planning to call Yoongi hyung when I get there," he smirked handsomely, and I laughed at the sneaky tactic he had thought of just to video call the beta doctor.

"My gosh, then go. I won't stop you from seeing your crush," slapping his back playfully and pushed him towards the grilling area, Taehyung took a step, not resisting my push.

"Remember to call me when you have finished," he managed to remind one last time about not letting me do any heavy job, and I just sighed.

Waving him away just nodding at his words, I focused on the vegetables in the basket before taking one and placed it under the running tap.

Happily humming to the song that was played through the speaker, I wondered who it was that's in charged of preparing the playlist.

Must've been the younger ones, since I recognized only a few of the songs, most of them being too recent for me to know.

"Do you need help?" a voice was heard making me turned my head to the direction, and my eyebrows raised as Namjoon came into view.

"Oh, Mr. Kim? No, it's okay, it's not that much" smiling politely, Namjoon smiled back and I was almost swooned by the charm this man exuded.

"Jinnie has been missing you," he told, placing both his hands in the pocket of his shorts, making him even more attractive than a second ago.

"Jin hyung did? But I just met him last week though," frowning a little but with a smile on my face remembering the warm doctor of mine, Namjoon's smile told me that he was thinking of Seokjin too.

The smile filled with love.

"He's just too infatuated by you. He talks a lot about you at home," he took a step closer, looking happy having the opportunity to talk about his beloved husband, and I was just glad that the couple I respected so much was happy as always.

"Oh, I hope that everything he talks about consist of only good things,"

"Of course, never have I heard he praises someone else so much like how he praises you"

"What's there to praise about someone like me?" chuckling soft at the thought, I looked up to my side when Namjoon filled the spot, and handed the washed vegetable in my hand to him when he asked for it.

"You're a strong person, Jimin. Even I admire you a lot for taking this brave decision of becoming a single parent after what Jungkook did," he spoke out after a few minutes of silence passed as we did the work quietly, and it made me paused halfway from passing the lettuce in my hand to him after hearing his words.

"Mr. Kim..."

"There's so much to praise about you, Jimin. I'm just so clueless as of why he could let someone as amazing as you go," Namjoon talked gently, under the small frown on his forehead, his eyes sparkled beautifully telling me that he was being honest right now.

"There's no point talking about this anymore, Mr. Kim," smiling short before continuing the work at hand, I sighed soft hearing Jungkook's name after a while.

Hoseok, Taehyung and Y/N would always be around me in the office, and they would always keep me away from anything Jungkook related unless it was unavoidable.

It's not that I would mind that much, but I was thankful for their thoughtfulness nevertheless.

"You can call me Namjoon hyung like how you call Jin, Jin hyung" he told, probably feeling a bit awkward to talk about personal things but still being so formal with each other.

"Can I really?" turning my head to him with a small smile, he nodded, the dimple on his cheeks making their appearance grandly every time.

"Sure,"

"Then, I'll call you hyung from now on. Namjoon hyung,"

"Yeah?"

"About earlier, regarding Jungkook. His heart wasn't with me anymore. It's as simple as that," I told, suprise filling my heart that I didn't feel that heavy anymore talking about this issue.

"But, how can you let him go though? If it was me, I wouldn't be able to," he asked, making me scrunched my nose a little as I gave his words a thought.

Well, I thought about this a lot already.

And there's only one I could say about my decision.

"I'm not going to wish anything that happened to me to happen to anyone because this pain was just barely bearable for me to handle, but if you're in my place, hyung, you'd know why I let him go," softly talking, I threw my stare towards Hoseok and Taehyung who seemed to be quarreling about eating uncooked meat from the distance.

"That it's better for me to suffer instead of the one I love?" Namjoon threw his guess, and I smiled soft, looking back to the wise alpha by my side.

Correct.

"Exactly. Don't you think Jungkook would just suffer even more if I held onto him? Just imagine, we hated it when we had to stay late for a just few hours for work sometimes, so imagine how hateful he'll feel towards me if I forced him to stay with me for the rest of his life against his will? I don't want to be hated by someone I love dearly, hyung"

Namjoon kept quiet hearing out my thoughts, but he understood the analogy perfectly from how his eyes glinted.

"Just tell me directly if you have any problem, whatever it is. You're very dear to Jin, and I can see why. Even if you're not together with Jungkook anymore, didn't mean that you have to distance yourself from me who's close to him," he told after another moment of silence passed by us, and I smiled genuine at his offer to help.

"Thank you, hyung"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 6.6K 24
Churn. My stomach churned whenever I saw his eyes glancing towards me. My stomach churned whenever he talked to me. My stomach churned whenever he ca...
133K 3.4K 47
Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They have overcome many hardships. They have...
10.1K 418 27
what happens when heart broken yn, whose abusive boyfriend left her pregnant is arranged with Kim taehyung; he is cold and ignorant towards her but...
927K 53.1K 48
"I will do anything to make you feel alive,baby.I promise you.",taehyung cried as he looked at his husband who had nill expression on his face. "Ther...