How the Emperor trapped a Wit...

By SapphireStar85

"Did you really think that it was going to be easy to get rid of me?" he raises an eyebrow as I was pushed ag... More

Chapter One: How it all started
Chapter Two: Into the rabbit hole
Chapter Three: Are you kidding me?
Chapter Four: The Start of a New life
Chapter Five: Life with Alaric
Chapter Six: Punishment for idiots
Chapter Seven: Surprise!
Chapter Eight: Impending doom
Chapter Nine: Demons attack
Chapter Ten: Aftermath
Chapter Ten Extra
Chapter 11: The time for hesitation is over
Chapter Twelve: Forgotten Dream
Chapter Thirteen: The Land of Witches
Chapter Fourteen: Reunion
Chapter Fifteen: Acceptance
Chapter Sixteen: A long night
Chapter Seventeen: Morning
Chapter Eighteen: Town
Chapter Nineteen: Into the forest we go
Chapter Twenty: Removal of monsters
Chapter Twenty-one: A hidden secret
Chapter Twenty-two: A Familiar Contract
Chapter Twenty-three: A deadly enemy
Chapter Twenty-four: A deadly enemy part 2
Chapter Twenty-five: The fight of a lifetime
Chapter Twenty-six: Dealing with a Witch
Chapter Twenty-seven: Punishment for a Witch
Chapter Twenty-eight: Disappearing
Chapter Twenty-nine: A crowded place
Chapter Thirty: Traveling
Chapter Thirty-one: Dragons
Chapter Thirty-two: Dragon Flight
Chapter Thirty-three: Dreams and Reality
Chapter Thirty-four: Realization
Chapter Thirty-five: Protection of the Entrance
Chapter Thirty-six: The Tunnels
Chapter Thirty-seven: The origin of the creatures
Chapter Thirty-eight: Reunion?
Chapter Thirty-nine: Possessive Kisses
Author's Note
Chapter Forty: Questions
Chapter Forty-one: A Dragon celebration
Chapter Forty-two: Death by embarrassment
Chapter Forty-three: A new home
Q & A!!!!!!
Chapter Forty-four: Recalling memories
Chapter Forty-five: Unexpected
Chapter Forty-six: Uncomfortable feelings
Chapter Forty-seven: A discovered petty side
Chapter Forty-eight: A night of seduction
Chapter Forty-Nine: Nightmare
Chapter Fifty: Something off
Chapter Fifty-one: Clues
Chapter Fifty-two: Judgement
Chapter Fifty-three: Trapped
Chapter Fifty-five: Locating
Chapter Fifty-six: An Island visit
Chapter Fifty-seven: A hiking trip
Chapter Fifty-eight: The Demon Realm
Chapter Fifty-nine: What is reality?
Chapter Sixty: A trip into the soul
Chapter Sixty-one: Escape from the Demon Realm
Chapter Sixty-two: Home
Chapter Sixty-three: A secret revealed
Chapter Sixty-three Extra
Chapter Sixty-four: A emotional connection
Chapter Sixty-five: Compromise
Chapter Sixty-six: Anticipation
Chapter Sixty-seven: War
Chapter Sixty-eight: The battlefield of war
Chapter Sixty-nine: The battlefield part 2
Chapter Seventy: Surprise Motherf-
๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒHalloween Special๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ
Chapter Seventy-one: Home?
Chapter Seventy-two: Reunited at last
Extra: Seventy-three

Chapter Fifty-four: No way in H*ll

5.6K 231 18
By SapphireStar85

Note: Some cussing and abuse.

Celestia

Its been a few days, or at least I think it's been a few days since my kidnapping: its kind of hard to know if it's day or night since the sky never changes.

I have fallen into an uneasy routine. Wake up in Radna's arms, attempt to attack him and any injuries that I manage to give him get healed within seconds, sexual harassment on his part before leaving for the entire day. 

Outside of eating the food that always mysteriously appears, even when I am in the room- I spend the day trying to find a secret entrance, jimmy the lock to both doors and windows with no luck.  During the night, I try to lock myself in the bathroom, wardrobe, and sitting room but that obviously doesn't work at all since I continue to wake up on the bed with Radna.

Overall, I was super tense to the point that I couldn't even taste the food I was eating much less actually sleep. The bags under my eyes were growing deeper each time I looked in the pristine mirror that did the exact same thing as the windows whenever I would throw something at it.  

I slouched in one of the ornate couches in the sitting from and released a long sigh of frustration. I was feeling stir crazy and the worst part was the awful feelings that I kept getting whenever Radna touched me.

Patches of my skin were rubbed raw from how hard I would scrub myself after he left. He had even tried kissing me again so I bit his tongue hard but accidentally swallowed some of his blood which caused me to having to force myself to throw up.

I ended up puking for the rest of the day, from food that I tried to eat to settle my stomach to water. The next morning; when I found myself once again sleeping next to Radna, I barely had any strength to fight off his advances.

"Are you starting to accept me?" He teased, a wicked smirk across his face. 

No way in H*ll. I ended up growling since my voice couldn't be heard, digging my nails into his skin and drawing blood. Get the f*ck off me.

I fell into a heap once he had left, my whole body shaking as the realization that eventually he was going to get what he wants threatened to overwhelm me. It seemed that he was waiting for me to become too weak to fight back: toying with me.

The first meal of the day appeared as I stared blankly at a wall, trying to shove down those negative thoughts out of my head. I wandered over to it and bit into a fruit before noticing that the door that was always closed and locked, was slightly ajar.

My heart pounds as I stared at the door, wide-eyed. It was open. Was this a trick? Something to get my hopes up but later get ripped to shreds?

It didn't matter- even if it was a trap, it was better to try and not succeed then never try.

I shoved the loaf of bread into a bag along with the half-eaten fruit before standing before the door, cautiously peering through the small opening to see if someone was standing there. 

Satisfied that no one was standing there, I carefully opened the door and quickly glance over to the other side which was as equally empty.  I looked down the two pathways, one to the left and the other to the right.

 Seeing that they were both the same stone hallways with torches protruding from the walls, I decided to go with my gut and turned to the left, placing my hand on the wall. Knowing my luck, this could be a maze.

I made sure to glance back every so often to make sure that no one was coming up behind me.

::::::::

I kept walking until my legs were shaking. But there was no changes in the path at all. Eventually, I stopped and leaned back on the wall I had been keeping a hand on.

This was getting me nowhere....

I paused, looking across the hallway to the other wall. A sudden thought occurred to me so I stood back up and stretched out my hands, walking straight to the wall.

I walked straight through the wall, just like one of my favorite movies called L*byr*nth with D*vid B*wie.

I really wanted to laugh at that fact, but decided to hold off for the time being. I went left again before going right once I hit a dead end, trying to stay to the left as much as possible. 

Some time later, I found myself looking down a long flight of stairs which lead down to a deep dark area. I thought about retracing my steps and finding a different route, but something was telling me that I needed to go down there.

I steeled myself and carefully walked down the stairs, making sure that none of them where trick stairs which would disappear underneath your foot once all your weight was on it. It got darker and darker to the point where I could barely make out my hand even if it was touching my nose.

I got to the bottom of the stairs and looked up to the torch which dimly lit the hallway then sighed a little, even it was dim- it was better then no light at all.

I walked down the hallway, my shadow slowly following behind me before sprinting forward ahead of me each time I passed a torch. This continued until my path was blocked by a large iron door.

I stared at the cold and unforgiving metal and pushed on it, it look some work but the door opened; although a little louder then I would of liked.

I squeezed myself though the gap that I made, so that nothing would be attracted to me by the sound. An identical hallway was on the other side, but with one major difference- cage doors with thick metal bars stood between each torch.

I started glancing in each door, some were empty, others had demons, creatures, and even monsters inside them. I grimaced away from a disgusting mass of flesh that had stretched out faces all along it's body and noticed a dimly lit cell.

I carefully walked over to the cell and peeked in, when a cold wave of pure shock washes over me once I realized who the cell's occupants were.

Suli! Jewel! I grabbed onto the bars for support as I stared into the cell. Suli looks over at me, baring his long bloodied teeth for a moment before realizing it was me.

I barely registered that the door opens rather easily as I rushed in and hugged his large head tightly. His eyes closed as he softly growls at me, causing me to pull back and see that he also had a black collar on him, with a thick black chain that attached him to the wall.

Tubes poked out of his body, which took out his blood then seemed to store it into the wall. He was covered in wounds, some which seemed to ooze foul smelling poison.

Tears started to stream down my face as I caressed Suli's face. I felt powerless. Unfortunately, Jewel was in even worse shape than Suli; she could barely lift her head as she weakly barked at me. 

Oh Jewel. I carefully patted her on her head since I couldn't tell how horrible her injures where. I'm so sorry.

I was apologizing for everything- what they went through, how they were being treated, and my inability to do anything about it.

"Isn't that sweet?" A voice surprises us and I whip around to see Radna leaning against the frame with a cruel smile. "But I don't remember allowing you to take a walk... It looks like you will need to be punished."

Suli growls deeply and starts to stand up, his legs shaking underneath him; but Radna didn't even raise an eyebrow at Suli's intimidation and clenched his hand, a black chain appearing though this one was attached to my collar.

He yanks it savagely, causing me to loose my balance and fall to my knees as I gasped for air at the sudden constriction, grabbing at the collar while trying to force a finger though to give me room to breathe.

Suli and Jewel yelp in surprise and tried to bite one of my legs to keep me here, but Radna starts to leisurely drag me out of the cell by the chain, drawing blood from my raw skin as it slid against the rough uneven stone floor.

He drags me for a bit to another cell, opening the door and pulls me after him. He suddenly whips around, causing me to fly off the ground and slam painfully into the wall before falling down onto the ground.

Radna holds the chain to the wall which opens slightly and sucks in the chain. Once in, it sucks up the excess chain and draws me up into a sitting position- still gasping for breath.

 He snaps his fingers and chains appear from the cuffs around my wrists and attach themselves to the wall, pulling my hands away from my neck and leaving them slightly above my shoulders in an awkward position.

I ended up curling my legs up underneath me to loosen the tight hold the chain had around my neck. The collar releases which allows me to gasp for air as my head ached. 

I glared up at Radna who looked sadistically happy at my pain.

"Now, you are going to stay there until you learn to behave." He brushes my tangled hair out of my face. "You will be begging me to go back to our room."

Ptui!  I took as much moisture out of my mouth as possible and spat at him, hitting Radna on the cheek.

He whips it off his cheek and examines it for a second, before sucking it off his finger. I gave him a horrified disgusted look which he just laughs off.

"Oh." He walks over to the door, holding it open as he spoke. "I am going to look forward to breaking you."

He slams the door closed and I listen to his footsteps fade away. I started to sigh when I suddenly start to feel sick and dizzy. I look over to the cuffs and see that they were dimly glowing and felt a weird sucking sensation from where it contacted my skin.

That's when I knew that it was sucking my magic out of me; no longer just blocking me from using it.

Alaric... I started repeating his name over and over in my head as pain started to appear from my magic being forcibly taken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.8K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...
22.9K 960 26
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
2.3K 1.3K 104
"My whole life changed after my mother's death. I was an orphan just before some time and now, I am a witch, the next heir of Witchdom, a princess, t...
542K 18.8K 75
She had only wanted to have a working marriage and a happy family. Despite that, her husband leaves her for another woman after the loss of their unb...