Our Secret

Door Licutie269

Coralina Routledge, twin sister of John Booker Routledge, needs a distraction from the chaos of her life. He... Meer

Our secret November Part 1
Our Secret November Part 2
Our Secret December 3
Our Secret Christmas Part 4
New Years Eve Part 5
Our Secret January Part 6
Our Secret Valentine's Day Part 7
Our Secret February Part 8
Our Secret March Part 9
Our Secret April Part 10
Our Secret Sophomore Social Part 11
Our Secret Aftermath 1 Part 12
Our Secret Aftermath 2 Part 13
Our Secret May Part 14
Our Secret Memorial Day Part 15
Memorial Day 2 Part 16
June Part 17
June 2 Part 18
4th of July/July Part 19
Pilot 1 Our Secret Part 20
Pilot 2 Our Secret Part 21
Pilot 3 Our Secret Part 22
Pilot 4 Our Secret Part 23
Lucky Compass 1 Part 24
Lucky Compass 2 Part 25
The Forbidden Zone 1 part 26
The Forbidden Zone 2 Part 27
The Forbidden Zone 3 Part 28
Spy Games 1 Part 29
Spy Games 2 Part 30
Midsummers 1 Part 31
Midsummers 2 Part 32
Parcel 9 (1) Part 33
Parcel 9 (3) Part 35
Parcel 9 (4) Part 36
Dead Calm 1 Part 37
Dead Calm 2 Part 38
The Runway 1 Part 39
The Runway 2 Part 40
Bell Tower 1 Part 41
The Phantom 1 Part 42
The Phantom 2 Part 43
Cleo Part 44
The Gold 1 Part 45
The Gold 2 Part 46
The Heist 1 Part 47
Prayers 1 Part 48
Homecoming 1 Part 49
Homecoming 2 Part 50
Homecoming 3 Part 51
The Darkest Hour 1 Part 52
My Druthers 1 Part 53
My Druthers 2 Part 54
My Druthers 3 Part 55
Bonfire 1 Part 56
Bonfire 2 Part 57
The Cross 1 Part 58
The Cross 2 Part 59
Trapped 1 Part 60
Trapped 2 Part 61
Coastal Venture 1 Part 62
Coastal Venture 2 Part 63
Poguelandia 1 Part 64
Pouguelandia 2 Part 65
The Bells 1 Part 66
The Bells 2 Part 67
Fathers and Sons Part 68
The Diary Part 69
Heists 1 Part 70
Heists 2 Part 71
The Dark Forest 1 Part 72
Dark Forest 2 Part 73
Happy Anniversary Part 74
Happy Anniversary 2 Part 75
Tapping the Rudder Part 76
Tapping the Rudder 2 Part 77
Welcome to Kitty Hawk Part 78
Welcome to Kitty Hawk 2 Part 79
Secret of the Gnomon part 80
Secret of the Gnomon Part 81

Parcel 9 (2) Part 34

2.2K 35 12
Door Licutie269

"We'll meet you back at the house," Coral called to her brother as she and JJ jumped out of the back of the van.

After leaving The Crain house, JJ had John B drive past Heyward's to get his dirt bike before Heyward threw it in the marsh.  After picking up a few groceries and assuring Heyward that she was doing okay they were finally on their way back to the house.

Pulling up to The Chateau Coral jumped off the bike, "John B's probably irritated that we took so long," she said as JJ took her hand and they headed for the back porch where they found Pope and Kie.

"Where's John B?" Coral asked, confused, setting her grocery bag on the outside table.

Perched on a stool in the corner Pope shrugged, "He took off as soon as we got here.  Said he had to go get something and he'd be back," he answered.

"If that's not sketchy," JJ muttered plopping down on the recliner before pulling Coral down with him.  "Maybe he had to go back to Tannyhill for something," she said leaning her head against his.

"Yeah, like Sarah fucking Cameron," Kie announced, looking out the screened in porch to the back yard where the two were walking towards the house.

"No effing way!" Kie exclaimed after John B suggested that Sarah come along when they went back for the gold that night, "So what, now she's in on this?"

Looking over at the three sitting off to the side for help John B raised his eyebrows.  "I dunno," Pope shrugged. 

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share," JJ said looking at John B.  "JJ, you're not helping," Coral whispered.

"You know I don't remember taking a vote.  This is our thing," Kie said angrily, pointing between the five of them, "A pogue thing."

"JB, all this fighting is making me uncomfortable," Coral spoke up. 

"When are you not uncomfortable, Coralina? Go take a pill," John B snapped at her. 

"Hey, don't talk to her like that," JJ cut in.

"You know we were all very comfortable until you brought her here," Kie chimed in, glaring at Sarah.

"Look can we not fight?" Coral demanded standing from JJ's lap, "Kie, we wouldn't even have this thing if it wasn't for John B so maybe it should be his decision.

"Thank you!" her brother exclaimed.  "I wasn't saying it to help you," Coral snapped at him irritated with the way he'd spoken to her.

"No, you don't know her.  She's a liar," Kie responded, turning to Coral.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah exclaimed.  "Then leave," Kie retorted.

Scoffing Sarah turned to John B, "I told you."

"Told him what exactly?" Kie questioned, "That you're a liar?"

"No, that you're a shit talking bitch," Sarah snapped back.

"Oh shit's about to go down," JJ muttered, "I got five on Kie," he whispered looking at Pope as the girls continued to argue.  "They're giving me a headache," Coral told him sitting back down.

"Everybody shut up!" John B commanded, "Look Kie you're my best friend, right?" he questioned looking at Kie before turning his gaze on Sarah, "And, Sarah, you're.....you're my," pausing he took a breath, "You're my girlfriend."

"Oh, that's new," Pope muttered.

"She's your girlfriend now?" Kie asked, crossing her arms over her chest, "What was all that shit about getting the map and cutting her loose?  You were just using her for information," Kie reminded him looking at John B innocently.

"You said you were using me?" Sarah asked, looking at John B.  "No," he answered.

"Yeah, you did," Pope and Kie both said at the same time.  "Totally said it," JJ added.

"John B, you've been telling us for days you two weren't together.  You're obviously lying to someone so just own up to it," Coral said.

"Oh, you don't get to lecture me about lying," he said, angrily pointing at her, "For all you know Sarah and I have been together for months.  You know secretly fucking behind your back and you'd have no clue."

"Excuse me?" Sarah exclaimed, bewildered.  "Has nothing to do with you, Princess," JJ told the girl as Coral stood up and faced off against her brother.

"For fucks sake, Booker!" she yelled, "It's been three months since you found out.  We've been together for almost a year so get the fuck over it.  And you," she said, looking at Sarah, "You can't come in here and expect us to just forget about the fact that you're a Kook and Kook's usually screw us over."

"Ain't that the truth," Kie muttered. 

Swinging her glare to Kie, Coral shook her head, "I'm not done.  I get you have a past with her but you don't have the right to tell us who's involved.  This was our father's deal.  His blood, sweat, and my fucking tears sitting up at night wondering where he was.  So if JB decides to trust the Kook queen you just be quiet about it," she exploded, "Christ!" she swore looking around at everyone's stunned faces before turning and stomping into the house.   

"Well, I must say you handled that well," JJ stated before standing up, "I'll just leave you all to figure your shit out," he said, looking around at everyone, "Oh, by the way, make her feel bad about her anxiety again and I can promise you you'll regret it," he told John B, before following after Coral.

"Baby Girl," he called, pushing her door open, "You okay?" he asked. 

Turning her head from where she was laying on her bed she smiled, "That felt good," she admitted.  Laughing he shrugged, "I mean I did tell you the other night not to let it bottle up."

"Yeah, you think Kie will ever talk to me again?"

"Sure, it's not like you didn't say anything that's not true.  This whole thing is for you and John B to decide on, no one else," he assured her.  

Yawning she patted the bed next to her, "I could use a nap.  Someone had me up all night," she said raising an eyebrow at him, "Care to join me?" she invited.  

"Hell yeah," he replied jumping in bed with her.

Running his fingers through her hair JJ knew she'd fallen asleep.  Kissing her forehead he slipped out of bed and went in search of either John B or Pope.  Finding both of them in the kitchen he stopped at the doorway, "So did you figure it out?"

Glancing up from where they sat at the table John B shook his head, "They left mad and upset," he answered.  "So we basically have three very angry women on our hands," Pope surmised.

"Shit, ain't none of them angry with me," JJ stated walking over to the counter and taking a beer from the six pack, "So, what are you going to do?" he asked, looking at John B.

"I have an idea, but I'm gonna need you two to help me," he responded.

"Is this idea gonna get me in trouble with your sister?"

"Probably."

"Fan-fucking-tastic."

The next afternoon JJ woke Coral up, "Hey, John B borrowed The Alp from Heyward.  He wants us, him, and Sarah to hang out today so we can get to know her better," he told her.  

Blinking sleepily she yawned as she sat up, "I don't really want to go anywhere with that ass."

Clearing his throat he looked at her guiltily, "I already said we'd go.  I think this is his way of apologizing."  

Sighing, she rolled her eyes, "You owe me," she told the boy before climbing from the bed to get dressed.  

Noticing the bookbag he held as they walked down to the dock where The Alp was already docked she questioned him about it, "Why are you taking your bag?"

"To carry the weed," he answered.  Furrowing her brow she narrowed her eyes, "Where's your container?" she asked.

"It's inside the bag," he replied, "I didn't want to risk losing the container.  Why the third degree about my bag?"

"I don't know," she replied, shrugging, "You just never bring your bag with us when we go out on the boats."

"Well I am today," he responded with a smile and a swift kiss before helping her onboard as John B and Sarah came out of the wheelhouse.

"Hi, Coralina," Sarah greeted.  "Sarah," she acknowledged, nodding to the girl before glaring at her brother, "Douchebag."

Sighing her brother rolled his eyes, "Look, I'm sorry for what I said," he apologized.  Pursing her lips Coral shrugged, "Yeah, I'm not.  You need to stop throwing this up in our face," she told him motioning between JJ and herself.

"I'm a let you two hash this out while I drive," JJ decided before untying the mooring lines and heading into the wheelhouse.  "I'll help," Sarah volunteered following behind the boy and leaving the twins alone.

As JJ drove them out to the marsh brother and sister stood in silence until John B finally huffed, "I think I'm still angry," he admitted.  "Why?" she questioned, confused.

"I don't know, maybe because you're my twin?  We're supposed to be like psychically linked or something and I completely missed that you were experiencing this life changing event."

"So are you mad at us or yourself?"

"Myself," he answered, "You know after I spent the day with Sarah in Chapel Hill you were the first one I wanted to tell about her.  We're supposed to tell each other everything and I'm mad at myself for making you feel like you couldn't."

"I thought about telling you a few times, but I wanted something for myself for awhile.  Somewhere I could go to escape, if that makes any sense."

"It does," he replied, "I'm glad JJ could be your escape."

Smiling Coral hugged her brother, "I'm sorry for what I said about your anxiety too," he told her as she stiffened.  Stepping back she dropped her arms before turning to look out across the water, "Did JJ tell you?"

"No, after missing my little sister falling in love I started paying more attention to her," he replied, hip bumping her, "I noticed the same things happening like when mom left.  He did tell me yesterday you went to the clinic though.  Did you get them filled?"

"No," she said, shaking her head, "I haven't gotten a chance to get there."

"Well I'll go later for you," he promised.

"Alright, ladies and sir, we have arrived to our fishing destination," JJ announced coming out of the wheelhouse to drop anchor.  "Fishing?" Coral whined with a sneer of disgust.

"Yes, fishing," he responded, kissing her before pulling the cargo hold door up, "You can go crabbing though if you go down and get the traps," he told her.

"Why do I have to get them?"

"Because you like to crab and you're shorter then me.  You know I hate having to bend over to walk down there," he replied, "Take Sarah with you she can help," JJ volunteered the girl standing quietly on deck.

Blinking she nodded, "I can help you Coral," she offered.  Huffing Coral relented, "Fine, but you have to clean everything I catch."

"Deal," he replied blowing her a kiss before she and Sarah ascended the steps into the cargo hold.  

"The fishing poles are right there," Coral told Sarah pointing off to the side before it went dark as the cargo hold was shut behind them, "JJ?" she yelled.

"I'm sorry about this, Baby Girl.  Please don't hate me," he yelled through the wood, "There's a flashlight on the shelf right by the steps," he told her.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"It was John B's idea," he answered, "I have to go help him.  I love you."

"Yeah, well I fucking hate you," she yelled back before clicking the flashlight on and illuminating the small area.  

"Why are they doing this?" Sarah asked, confused.

"To make us talk," she replied, knowing her brother's mind, "I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow con Kie into this too."

"God, I love when I'm right," Coral said a while later when they could hear the vague voice of Kie talking to the boys.  

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

72.3K 538 99
Ashlyn Routledge lives in the Outer Banks, paradise on earth. She's John B's twin sister and the two have been super close their whole life. They do...
23.4K 292 16
a series rewrite in which JJ Maybank falls in love with his best friend's sister and chaos ensues. - aka an outer banks s2-3 rewrite feat. routledge...
2.5K 37 23
Bea Routledge is moving back to the OBX with her brother under some not so great circumstances when she first meets her brother after being gone for...
11.2K 75 23
WARNING WILL CONTAIN: swearing, under-aged drinking, drug-use, sexual assault, self harm, violence. Scarlett Faye Routledge, the 15 year old, younger...