Anti-Romantic | Taegyu ✖

By b30mzu

"Sorry, I'm an anti-romantic." ・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・ Choi Beomgyu, a broken male with a fake smile always planted on... More

ANTI-ROMANTIC
Kang Taehyun
Choi Beomgyu
Chapter One: The Encounter
Chapter Two: Black Paint
Chapter Three: Escape
Chapter Four: Come Alive
Chapter Five: Don't Care
Chapter Six: Woe
Chapter Seven: Analeptic
Chapter Eight: Liberate
Chapter Ten: Related
Chapter Eleven: Race Game
Chapter Twelve: Falling
Chapter Thirteen: Project
Chapter Fourteen: Drunken
Chapter Fifteen: Concealed
Chapter Sixteen: Jitters
Chapter Seventeen: Brickbat
Chapter Eighteen: Glum
Chapter Nineteen: Gutted
Chapter Twenty: Sleepover
Chapter Twenty-one: Assurance
Chapter Twenty-two: New Arrival
Chapter Twenty-three: Boulevardier
Chapter Twenty-four: Strawberry Shortcake
Chapter Twenty-five: Crown
Chapter Twenty-six: Invitation
Chapter Twenty-seven: Party
Chapter Twenty-eight: Veracity
Chapter Twenty-nine: Prowl
Chapter Thirty: Mulish
Chapter Thirty-one: Wrangle
is this goodbye?
New Book !!
DON'T IGNORE!!

Chapter Nine: Chatter

1.6K 110 174
By b30mzu

The sunlight seeped through the curtains, hitting the brunette's face, he scrunched his nose covering his face with the comfortable duvet.

After a few times of tossing and turning the boy realized he wasn't able to fall back asleep anymore, he let out a groan getting up from bed.

"Darn you, stupid sun." Beomgyu ran his fingers through his hair, eyes still closed.

The boy was really tried 'cause of all the shit he went through, he didn't want to go to college today, he was aware of the number of classes he was missing but since his GPA was pretty good, he wasn't worrying.

He got up from bed, wearing the soft blue slippers, he walked out of the room going downstairs to greet Taehyun.

He walked down the slippery stairs slowly almost like a sloth, still not quite awake.

"He should buy a carpet." Beomgyu mumbled.

He went into the living room but there were no signs of the boy, he frowned before walking into the kitchen to see Taehyun eating his breakfast which looked like a bowl of cereal, all ready to go to college.

"Morning." Beomgyu spoke with a pout, the younger humming in return.

The brunette quickly grabbed a bowl, adding milk and then cereal while the ash head stared at him weirdly.

"What? It doesn't become soggy." Beomgyu reasoned out noticing Taehyun's look towards him.
Both the males ate in silence until the younger decided to speak up, "Aren't you gonna get ready?"

"Nauurr.. I'm tried." The brunette slurred slumping down on the table closing his eyes but opening them again to finish his breakfast.

"Fine then I'll give you a quick house tour before I leave, so you can start your work." Beomgyu let out an annoyed groan.

"But I wanna rest." He whined.

"Follow the rules or die."

Beomgyu immediately nodded realizing the boy was serious when he said die.

Both the males finished the meal, the younger started with the library and then the office which was downstairs since the boy already knew the living room and kitchen.

"You're not supposed to open any of these drawers or cabinets." Taehyun spoke as they left the office, Beomgyu following behind like a lost puppy, nodded to everything the boy said.

Now going upstairs, showing him all the unoccupied rooms, "Why do I have to clean the empty rooms? They look spotless." Beomgyu complained Taehyun glared at him to shut up but the brunette rolled his eyes behind the boy's back.

"This is my room." Taehyun spoke pointing at the black door then walking ahead to the room with the brown door, Beomgyu looked around the house noticing how all the doors were black except this one.

The room he told him not to enter.

"Step inside this room and I'll kill you." Taehyun threatened, spitting venom making Beomgyu nervously gulp, nodding.

"Now this is the room where you'll find all the things you'll need to clean this place." The ash head opened the door, they entered the room which looked like a janitor's room.

"Holy shit this is literally the janitor's room in Hybe." Beomgyu tried to joke but Taehyun cringed in return reminded of the number of people that fuck in there, daily.

Beomgyu looking away in disgrace noticing a piece of lace doily joined with a thin black velvet ribbon, in less fancy words a maid hat but looked away thinking his eyes are just playing tricks.

"Please don't tell me you have a maid dress, rich men make their servants wear." Beomgyu giggled looking around.

"Maybe I do." Beomgyu choked on his giggles.

"What-"

Taehyun turned to his left, the brunette following his graze both the males looking at the maid dress which laid on top of a table.

"Oh god" Beomgyu face palmed while Taehyun smirked.

"I'm not wearing that."

"But you will."

(5 minutes later)

"Why do you even own this?" Beomgyu looked at himself as he sighed.

The brunette was wearing a classic maid dress, the skirt reached up to his thighs while the top was a bit tight for him which made it visible for Taehyun to look at his tiny waist, a cute bow clip tied back his hair making him look adorable with the hat from earlier tipping to the side of his head.

Taehyun looked at the boy with a sly smirk.

"Ugh, just go you're getting late." Beomgyu said pushing Taehyun out the door.

"Brush your teeth, your breath stinks." With that Taehyun walked out taking his bag and car keys, walking out the door while Beomgyu was left embarrassed.

Once Taehyun left, Beomgyu ran to his room embarrassed, to change out of the dress and take a shower not forgetting to brush his teeth properly.

Soon after he began cleaning the house, vacuuming the floors, dumping the clothes to wash into the washing machine, wiping the frames and vases around the house.

Now entering Taehyun's room, the one he was curious to see.

He opened the door, walking in taking a look around the room which looked oddly normal, Beomgyu expected it to be like the rooms rich millionaire people have in the movies but this was not what he envisioned.

Few posters of groups whichever only Shinee and Twice hung on the walls, a queen-sized bed, the sheets undone, the study desk was a mess with books and papers smeared around, a pile of clothes lying in the corner.

"Looks like Taehyun is a very messy person but the rest of his house is quite organized." Beomgyu pondered.

The brunette noticed a drawing stuck on the cupboard it looked like a kid's drawing but it was crumpled up, stabled in corners to keep it together, few drops of what looked like red paint but could also be mistaken as dried blood smudged on the drawing.

"This must be very old." Beomgyu mumbled not giving it much thought and started cleaning the room.

+×+

Once he was done with the work given, he laid down on the couch in the living room like a starfish looking at his left staring at the television when an idea popped into his mind, he got up immediately taking the remote turning it on.

"Oh my, he has Netflix!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

"I guess he won't mind if I use it." The brunette giggled, looking for a show to watch.

He stopped looking through different series when his eye landed on non-other than "Ever After High".

"TIME TO RELIVE CHILDHOOD." The brunette made himself comfortable on the couch happily watching the series, losing track of time.

+×+

Arriving at the gate Taehyun looked at his wristwatch which was in the inner part of his wrist where some people might call "wrong", the minute hand pointing exactly at 12. It was perfect timing as usual, he hated not being sharp on time it became a habit to arrive exactly when he wanted.

Taehyun hurried to his first lecture walking down the hall in his own world when suddenly he trips, acting as nothing had happened he looks at his shoes looking for the problem and notices his untied shoelace.

Annoyed, he ties the lace around his ankle and stuffs it into his shoe, of course, that's what he gets for not wearing his usual slip-on's they were always the superior choice anyway.

"Look look, isn't that him."

"Who?"

"The boy."

"The second one."

"Wait, what?"

"The picture we saw earlier dimwit."

"Oh my-"

Taehyun picked up on a close conversation since he wasn't that dumb and the hall was almost empty he noted how he was apparently "The second one" rolling his eyes since he was always the first in gradings.

Shrugging the thoughts off he gets up and continues walking picking up pace since he'd just wasted time but again walking in he hears whispers, giggles, and stares directed at him uninterested he takes a seat in his usual corner.

"Who would've thought."

"I mean it fits, no?"

"I still don't get it, y'all explain-"

He hears again but the whispers lower down and mash together again annoying him, looking at his wristwatch before his eyes focus the professor hurries in making the dumb kids scatter like pathetic sheep satisfying him.

+×+

"Yah!"

"Yah!!" someone called out running breathless.

"Is this really you?"

"What?"

"Is it edited??"

"..."

"No."

A grin crept on Kai's face.

+×+

Beomgyu was getting tired of ever after high, the narrators bickering was all he was there for and also Hopper Croaking but passing on he was starting to get bored, but only starting.

"IT'S AN OPEN BOOK A ROAD IN REVERSE A BRANK NEW HOOK-" Beomgyu yelled before being overshadowed by a doorbell.

-------
Zuzu & Wand

.・゜-: ✧ :- -: ✧ :-゜・.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 4K 47
21, July 2022 | kriingkles "I like you" "I have a girlfriend." "I don't care. It's not like you're married or what and I don't have any plans to be i...
101K 4.9K 28
A mysterious boy who gave the new boy butterflies, eager to know his secrets. What's the cause of the eye patch he wore everyday? Will he ever find...
68.3K 2.8K 51
lowercase intended! -- ༊*·˚╰┈➤ make sure you vote, and check out some of my other books! -- #1 in kangtaehyunff [ 08/17/2022 ] #3 in taehyunxreader...
36.5K 1.3K 18
19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company. He has a...