Beck's Little Sister | Victor...

By ShadowBlaze447

Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to H... More

Welcome!
Brittany Olivier
*Cast*
Pilot
The Bird Sence
Stage Fighting
The Brithweek Song
Jade Dumps Beck
Tori The Zombie
Survival Of The Hottest
Wi-Fi In The Sky
Beck's Big Break
The Great Ping Pong Scam
Brucas
Lucas Cunningham
Cat's New Boyfriend
Freak The Freak Out
Rex Dies
Wok Star
The Wood
A Film By Dale Squires
Sleepover At Sikowitz's
Season 2
Beck Falls For Tori
Ice Cream For Ke$ha
Tori Gets Stuck
iParty With Victorious
Victorious: Locked Up!
Helen Back Again
Who Did It To Trina?
Tori Tortures Teacher
Brittany Gets Crushed
Terror On Cupcake Street
Season 3
A Christmas Tori
The Breakfast Bunch
The Gorilla Club
The Worst Couple
Andre's Horrible Girl
Cat, Rain, And Fire
Tori And Jade's Playdate
New Relationships Cause Ever Lasting Heartbreak
Driving Tori Crazy
How Trina Got In
Nicholas Brewer
Tori Goes Platinum
Crazy Phonnie
Season 4
The Blonde Squad
Wanko's Warehouse
The Hambone King
Opposite Date
Cell Block
Tori Fixes Beck And Jade
One Thousand Berry Balls
Robbie Sells Rex
The Bad Roommate
Brain Squeezers
The Slap Fight
Star-Spangled Tori
Victori-Yes
#KillerTunaJump #Freddie #Jade #Robbie #Brittany
The Truth Of Brittany Oliver

Beggin On Your Knees

2.6K 29 27
By ShadowBlaze447

Brittany's POV

I was in choir class, singing along with everyone else. The Full Moon Jam is coming up, and I was a nervous wreck to perform in front of people. As we got near the end, someone started to go off key.

"Hold up. Hold up. Someone was off key." The teacher said, stopping everyone from singing.

"Yeah. Who was it?" I questioned.

Of course I knew it was Robbie.

I've heard him sing before.

He's terrible.

But I never tell him that.

"Two hints: Robbie and Shapiro." Rex replied.

"My singing was not off." Robbie defended.

"Man, your whole life is off." Rex insulted.

"Well, I think maybe Brittany was off key." Robbie accused.

"Well." I scoffed.

"Brittany was not off key," Ryder spoke up. "You were perfect. Really nice tone." He commented.

"This guy thinks I was perfect." I smiled.

The bell rang, and everyone started to leave before our teacher stopped us. "Uh-uh! Not so fast. Let's talk about your homework assignment." He said.

"For the Full Moon Jam?" Rex questioned.

"Mm-hm. You all have to do a song, and your performance will count as 1/3 of your semester grade." The teacher explained.

"We have to sing a solo?" Ryder questioned.

"It can be a solo, or you can pair up with someone in this class, and sing a duet. But just solos and duets." The teacher explained.

Okay, I can do that.

"What about us?" 4 dudes asked through song.

"No! No quartets." Our teacher denied.

"Oh."

I started for the door, thinking of what song I should do. I wasn't planning on doing a solo, but I really didn't know what song to sing, and I cringe everytime I think of being on the stage by myself.

"So, Brittany, what should we sing together?" Robbie asked, as he approached me.

"I call Brittany!" Olivia spoke up

A/n: I don't know her name, so I'm calling her Olivia.

The two started to agure over me and I was in disbelief.

"Hey, hey, hey! You guys can't just call me. I'm not the front seat in your mother's minivan," I said before I grabbed my bag. "I am singing a solo. Sorry." I said before leaving.

Sometimes I wish I the only human on earth, so no one would do that.
___

I was at my locker, finishing up on a homework assignment that was due today.

"Hey, Brittany." Ryder greeted as he walked over to me.

"Oh, hi." I smiled.

"Ryder." Ryder introduced himself.

"I know your name." I joked.

"So, I was wondering if maybe you..." Ryder trailed off.

I already know what he wants.

"Look, I really can't sing a duet with you or anyone else." I said.

"No, that's not what I was going to ask you." He said.

"It's not?" I questioned.

"I was going to see if maybe you wanted to you know, go out, or..." Ryder trailed off. "I should probably just..." He started to leave.

"No! Wait!" I exclaimed and grabbed his arm. "I'd love to go out with you. Me and Lucas are trying an open relationship. And, wow, your arm is hard." I said.

"Thanks. So we'll go grab ice cream or something." Ryder suggested.

"Yes! I mean, yes. Yes, I would love that." I smiled.

"All right! Fine! The four of you can sing as a quartet!" Our music teacher yelled, as he tried to get away from the four boys.

"Yay!"

"Now leave me alone." The teacher added before walking away.

"Hey, hey, Brittany Oliver. Would you be our very special..." They started.

"No!"

They seemed hurt at first, but then they turned their attention to Andre.

"Hey, hey, Andre Harris-"

"No!"
___

I was screaming inside my head. I'm going out with THE Ryder Daniels. He was such a cute guy, and he seemed to like me.

I approached my friends with a huge smile on my face.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"Ooh, someone's all happy about something." Andre joked.

"Yeah, it's making me sick." Jade groaned.

"Hey, Britt, is there a reason girls don't wanna go out with me?" Robbie questioned.

"Like a reason that would stand out over all the other reasons?" I questioned.

"Ha!" Rex laughed.

"So why are you all happy?" Robbie asked, changing the subject.

"Cause Ryder Daniels asked me out on a ice cream date." I smiled.

"Ooh, he's hot," Rex spoke up. We stared at him. "Stare all you want. I'm secure."

"Aren't you dating Lucas?" Tori questioned.

"We're trying an open relationship." I shrugged.

"And how's that working out?" Beck asked.

"Good. He's dated three girls from Northridge, and I've dated 4 guys from here." I said.

"I don't trust that Ryder guy." Jade spoke up.

Here she goes again.

"Oh, you just hate it when something good happens to me, or anyone else." I groaned.

"That could not be more true," Jade said. "I'm just saying any dude that hot and that perfect has to be hiding something." She explained.

"So you must think Beck is hiding something?" Andre guessed.

"Oh, he was. Until I found out." Jade said.

"What was I hiding?" Beck asked.

"That you and your sister were born in Canada!" Jade scolded, before walking away.

"It wasn't a secret!" Beck protested, as he chased after his girl.

"So, this Ryder guy, he just asked you out and you said sure?" Robbie questioned.

"Yeah. Why do you care?" I asked.

"And he didn't give your a present? Or money?" Robbie asked.

"No. And again, why do you care?" I repeated.

"Well, I just don't understand. And to answer your question, I don't care." Robbie said.

"Okay, then." I nodded before I began to leave.

"Wait!" Robbie called out to me. "This date when and where?" He asked.

"Friday night, Ice Cream Drems at Beverly Hills." I replied.

A/n; Quick thing: Drems is pronounced like "Dreams."

"Can I come?" Robbie asked.

"What? No! Why?" I ranted.

"Cause I want to learn from Ryder. I wanna be the kind of guy who can walk up to a girl, ask her out, and not get laughed at. Or sprayed." Robbie explained.

"As much as I want to help you, you can't observe my date with Ryder." I said.

"You won't even know I'm there. I'll hide in the bushes." Robbie protested.

"He will see you!" I said.

"You never have." Robbie shrugged.

"Well, yeah, but- wait, what?" I asked.

Robbie simply walked away, avoiding my question.
___

Later that day, I was at Jenny's house sitting on the sofa. I still haven't figured out what song to sing at the Full Moon Jam. I came over so Jenny could help me, but she was no where to be seen.

I was just sitting and looking through TheSlap.com when Jenny finally came in through the front door, wearing her running clothes.

"Ugh, there you are! I've been here for an hour and- what are you doing?" I questioned.

"I'm training for a 10k run. Why are you here?" Jenny replied as she stretched out her arms and legs.

"I came here so you could help me pick a song for the Full Moon Jam. It's worth a huge part of my grade!" I cried.

"Oh, well, just write a song. It can't be that hard." Jenny shrugged.

"Yeah, whatever." I groaned as I flopped back onto the couch.

"So, how's the open relationship going with you and Lucas?" Jenny asked, as she continued to stretch her legs, while walking towards the kitchen.

"Great. I have a date with Ryder Daniels tonight." I smiled.

"Senior guy, Ryder Daniels?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah, why?" I questioned.

"Well, you know my cousin, Hannah?" Jenny asked.

"Tall, blonde, glasses, and that gap in her teeth?" I listed.

"Yeah. She dated Ryder, and then he dumped her and broke her heart." Jenny explained.

"He did?" I asked.

"Yep. And with no warning. Just, boom, we're over." Jenny continued as she drank from her water bottle.

"Well, maybe there was a reason and she didn't tell you?" I suggested.

"All I'm saying is watch out. You never know, he could still be the same," Jenny said. I stayed quite and thought it over. "Anyways, I got to go run around the neighborhood. Have fun with Ryder. I'll pray he doesn't break your heart." Jenny said, as she closed the door behind her.

Now I was getting nervous.

Ryder seemed like a nice guy. A really smart one too. I've met Jenny's cousin before, but she always seemed so happy, and never like some boy broke her.

Maybe Jenny is just jealous.

But there is that one part of me who actually believed what she said.
___

Later that night, I was at Ice Cream Drems with Ryder. There really wasn't that many people here, which is surprising considering it's a Friday.

"So, what's it like living in an RV, in your parents driveway, with your older brother?" Ryder asked.

"It's kind of cool, actually. Course, you always hear the bugs, because you're outside, and the walls are really thin, but I get a better sleep when I'm in the RV and not my old bedroom." I explained.

"Maybe I should try it sometime." Ryder joked. I giggled and sat down my spoon.

"So, listen..." I started.

"Mhm?" Ryder hummed.

"I want to ask you something." I said.

"Hit me." He replied.

"Okay. So we've been in the same class all year..." I started.

"Uh-huh."

"And we've never even talked or anyting, and then out of nowhere, you ask me out." I said.

"All true." Ryder nodded.

"Well, I guess my question would be: why now?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess I was just kind of nervous to talk to you and how you would react." Ryder shrugged.

"But that's crazy. You're all hot and muscular. Mr. Hard muscles." I said, touching his arms.

"What about you, Miss. Smooth Skin?" Ryder teased, brushing my hair back behind my ear.

"Stop." I smiled.

"No, I mean, you're really pretty and amazing at singing. You can paint really well. I see why Lucas wants to date you." Ryder listed. I just laughed.

"Hey, I'll be right back I have to use the bathroom." Ryder excused himself.

"Okay." I nodded.

As Ryder left, I went back to my ice cream and waited.

"Hey!" Jenny said in my ear.

I screamed and nearly choked on the creamy treat. I looked at Jenny who had a determined expression on her face. "Where did you come from? Have you been listening?" I asked.

"Yes. Check his phone." Jenny said.

"Excuse me?" I questioned.

"Shhh. Listen, you'll be able to find out more about him if you snoop. And you better hurry, boys pee fast." Jenny said as she handed me Ryder's phone.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just try to find something secretive about him." Jenny snapped before she ran away.

Well, I guess I have no choice.

I started to go through the teenage boy's phone. I saw a lot of things that made me giggle and smile. Like hot pictures of himself. I even caught a glimpse of some of his text messages that made me giggle.

"Help you find something?" Ryder's vocie made me scream. The cell phone bounced in the palms of my hands, since it slipped when he made me jump.

"Huh. Jenny was right. You guys do pee fast." I smiled.

"Were you looking at my pictures, and text messages?" Ryder asked.

"No." I denied. As if on cue, a text came in on his phone, and I happen to look down at it.

"Dude!" Ryder exclaimed, and took the phone from me.

"I'm sorry. Okay, I was snooping. I admit it." I cried.

"Wow. We've been going out for like 46 minutes, and you already don't trust me." Ryder said in disbelief.

"No. I promise I'm not that kind of person." I protested.

"Are you sure? Cause I think you're exactly like that. You know, if you just have trust issues you could have told me, and I would have cancelled our date before we came here." Ryder said.

I stayed quite.

Ryder picked up his jacket.

"No. Don't pick up your jacket." I begged.

"I should go." Ryder excused himself.

"What about your ice cream?" I asked.

"I'll see you later." Ryder said, as he walked out the door.

Man, I blew it.

I sighed, and sat down the cup and dragged my fingers through my hair out of frustration and guilt. That's when I happened to notice the bush outside the window is moving.

"Did that bush just move?" I asked myself as I walked towards the entrance and walked outside. "Robbie Shapiro!" I yelled.

"Yes?" Robbie stood up from behind the bush.

"You're invading my privacy? What is wrong with you?!" I asked in disbelief.

"I wasn't the one snooping through Ryder's phone." Robbie protested.

I screamed at him, and pointed him to go away. He screamed sarcastically with his hands up, as he walked away from me, and the Ice Cream shop, leaving me to my own thoughts and feelings.
___

The next morning, I was looking for Ryder. I've been freaking out about talking to him all morning, but I finally decided to suck it up, and talk to him as soon as I get to school.

Right after I get my coffee.

I enter the building, and looked around, but didn't see him. I approached some kids standing my the lockers.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt, but have any of you seen Ryder Daniels?" I asked. They just mumbled their responses. I finally noticed him leaning against the lockers, talking to another girl.

"Never mind. I see him," I said before giving the 2 teenagers beside me my coffee and donut. I took a deep breath to calm myself down, before I walked up to him. "Hey, Ryder, about last night-" I stopped when the person who I thought was Ryder, turned around to reveal it was Robbie.

"Yes?" Robbie questioned.

"Robbie? What did you do?" I asked.

"I realized that a guy like Ryder gets girls because of his looks and his attitude, so I makeovered myself." Robbie explained.

"Your ear is bleeding." I pointed out gesturing to his ear.

Robbie shrugged. "I know. I try to pierce it Ryder's." He said.

"Okay, firstly, you should never pierce your own ear. Secondly, Ryder doesn't have a pierced ear." I said.

"You said you were sure his ear was pierced." Robbie said.

"Yeah, I was kidding." Rex laughed.

"Hi." Cat smiled as she walked up to us.

"Hi, Cat/Sup?"

"After school, do you guys wanna like-" Cat stopped when her phone rang. "Oh yay, another one!" She cheered. "Northstar, how may I assist you?" Cat asked.

"Another car accident?" I questioned.

"Yeah!" Cat giggled.

I found out about Cat answering emergency calls last night when I was over at her house for a sleepover. Quite frankly, I think she needs a little crazy. But I don't tell her the real truth.

She's not ready for that.

"I'm sorry, sir. Can you say that again? I can't understand you," Cat said. "You need an abu-what?" She questioned. Cat walked away while trying to help the poor man.

"We should probably do something about Cat." I said.

"Ooh, pretty girl. Wait. Miss, have you noticed my new appearance? Ma'am, wait!" Robbie called.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Maybe I should just forget about Ryder.

As I was walking to my next class, I saw Ryder in the school hallway, and immediately ran up to him.

"Hey, Ryder!" I called out.

"Hey." Ryder replied.

"Did you get my text messages?" I asked.

"Yeah. You want to check my phone to make sure I'm not lying?" Ryder questioned, as he pulled his phone up from his pocket.

"Look, I'm really sorry. I was really wrong to snoop on your phone, and if you give me another chance, I promise, I will trust you, and I will do a duet with you for the Full Moon Jam." I said.

"Okay. I kinda missed you." Ryder said.

I smiled.

"So, do you want hang out tonight?" I asked.

"I can't. I mean, if we're going to do a duet, we got to pick a song, and start rehearsing it." Ryder said.

"Right." I nodded.

"Have you even picked a song yet?" Ryder asked.

"No." I shook my head.

"Me either." Ryder said.

"Maybe... maybe we can write our own song." I suggested.

"That sounds nice," Ryder smiled. "You make me feel safe." He added, and placed a hand on my shoulder. I smiled at the ground, as I felt a warm fuzzy feeling rise inside me.

Cat walked up to us. "Hey, do you guys know if it's possible for a man to perform CPR on himself?" Cat asked.

"I don't think so." Ryder denied.

"I doubt it." I added.

"Yeah, me too," Cat said and took the phone off hold. "Sir, I'm sorry to keep you waiting so long, but my supervisor says it's impossible for you to give yourself CPR," Cat said. "Okay?" She asked. "Hello? Hellooo?"

Me and Ryder glance at each other.

Note to self: Never call Cat if you're in an accident.
___

Shelter my eyes from the sun
And wait for the birds
To fly by
Deep in my head now
It's like I'm dreaming

We finished singing and I turned off the recording.

"That was amazing." I smiled.

"You're fantastic." Ryder said. We stood there and stared at each other for a minute, before Ryder begin to lean in.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." I stopped him.

"What?" Ryder asked.

"Were you about to kiss me?" I asked.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Okay," I smiled. We leaned in, and closed our eyes as our lips touched. His were soft against my tender ones. Ryder wrapped his arms around me, as I put my hands on his shoulders. I leaned back and I accidentally sat on the computer, which blared loud music, scaring the both of us. We screamed and jumped away from each other, as I quickly turned off the music. "Sorry." I apologized.

"It's cool." Ryder smiled.

"Did I bite your lip?" I asked.

"Little bit." Ryder nodded.

Thought so.
___

Later that night, I was over at Tori's. All my friends were there, and so was my boyfriend, and my brother. I was sitting on the couch, as they told me what Robbie heard from Christene.

"And then Robbie told us." Beck explained.

"So we checked it out with some of the other girl's Ryder's gone out with." Andre continued.

"And it's true." Cat added.

"So... Ryder's just using me to get a good grade?" I asked.

"Yep." Lucas nodded.

I felt like crying, as I swolled the lump in my throat.

"Sorry, Brittany." Andre apologized.

"You must feel pretty stupid right now." Jade said.

Really?

That's what she had to say?

"Okay, that's a time-out." Beck declared.

"No, I was just trying to-" Jade began to protest.

"Go sit on the steps." Beck ordered. Jade sadly walked to the steps and sat down.

I stood up from the couch. "So what do I do now?" I asked.

"Well, you're not still going to sing a duet with that jerk, right?" Andre asked.

"Absolutely not." I denied.

"Good. So he'll fail." Beck said.

"Yeah, but if he fails, then, I fail too. And I don't want to fail. I want to get a good grade on this." I pointed out.

"So what are you going to sing?" Andre asked.

Then an idea came to me. "A song--A really cool song that you're gonna help me write tonight." I said.

"I can't." Andre denied.

"You have to." I begged.

"But I gotta go-" Andre started but was interrupted but Beck and Cat who also protested. "All right, I'll just celebrate my 97-year-old great-grandpa's birthday with him next year, possibly," Andre shrugged before walking to the piano. "Well, come on!"

Ryder is gonna regret ever messing with me. He may think he knows me, but he is wrong. And after this is over, I'm gonna talk to Lucas about this open relationship.
___

(Brittany's outfit and hair)

I was backstage adjusting my headpiece as I hid behind speakers to listen to Ryder's conversation about me. He was talking to Jacob. He was one of my friends who was in on me getting revenge.

A/n: Idk his name so I named him Jacob.

"I got your mic for ya." Jacob said.

"Just put it on me." Ryder said.

"Sure," Jacob agreed. "So congrats, man." He said.

"On what?" Ryder questions.

"I hear you're going out with Brittany." Jacob responded.

"Yeah, for like 5 more minutes," Ryder scoffed. "Then her boyfriend Lucas can have her. Man, I feel bad for him." Ryder said, as he handed Jacob the rest of his food.

"I think he's lucky." Jacob said as he followed Ryder.

After the 2 boys left, I came out of my hiding spot, and tried to hide my anger. I finished adjusting my headpiece, and waited for my cue.

"Okay. Up next we have, singing a duet, Brittany Oliver and Ryder Daniels!"

I put on an innocent smile and walked on stage with Ryder. Little did he know, there was a surprise in store for him behind the big red curtain.

"Hello, everyone." I smiled.

"Hi." Ryder waved.

"Okay, this is a little song for the ladies, specifically ones who know my friend, Ryder." I smiled.

"Uh, my mic's not working." Ryder informed.

"Bummer," I said. "Let's go, Andre!" I said.

"Andre?" Ryder questioned.

The curtains pulled back revealing Andre in the band as they started to player.

"Uh, what song is this?" Ryder asked.

"Just listen. I think you'll hate it." I smiled.

You had it all
The day you told me, told me you want me
I had it all
But let you fool me, fool me completely
Yeah, I was so stupid
To give you all my attention
'Cause the way you played me
Exposed your true intentions
And one day
I'll have you begging on your knees for me
Yeah, one day
I'll have you crawling like a centipede
You messed with me
And messed with her
So I'll make sure you get what you deserve
Yeah, one day
You'll be begging on your knees for me
So watch your back
'Cause you don't know when or where I could get you
I've set the trap
And when I'm done, then you'll know what I've been through
So, oh, Mr. Player, do you feel like the man now?
And I bet you're nervous
'Cause this song makes you freak out
I know I'm being bitter
But I'mma drag you under
'Cause you just don't, don't deserve happy ever after
For what you did to me
After you told me you'd never felt that way
It was only just a game
And one day
And one day
I'll have you begging on your knees for me You messed with me (yeah)
And messed with her (yeah)
So I'll make sure you get what you deserve (yeah)
Yeah, one day
You'll be begging on your knees for me

The crowd went wild for my performance. Ryder walked off stage and was stopped by the singing quads.

"You just got burned."

Ryder turn to me and I gave him a little wave before he walked away. I smiled, and cheered along with the crowd. I looked over to the side, and saw Lucas standing there with Robbie and Beck. He was smiling and clapping everybody else.

Lucas smiled at me, and I smiled back. I thought that we both wanted an open relationship, but now I realize that I only want to be with Lucas.
___

That night I stayed over at Lucas's house. I was wearing his hoodie and laying on his chest. Neither of us were saying anything. We're both laying on his bed, listening to the fan while holding each other. I let the warmth of being in arms overcome me, as his cologne filled my senses.

I blocked Ryder on everything, and made sure to update my Slap page to let other boys know we will no longer be doing an open relationship. Lucas did the same with his, and told his current girlfriend he is no longer in an open relationship.

Lucas is the only boy I want to be with. I love him so much. And maybe one day, I'll be able to look at him, and say he's more then just my boyfriend.
___

Hello people :) Firstly, I like to thank the person who gave me this idea to do "Begging on Your Knees" with Brittany instead of Tori. And secondly, I did some research and it turns out that Alisha Newton was only 9 years old when Victorious came out. So I wanted to ask you guys if I should change her actor or keep it as it is.

Just lmk :)

Up Next: Beck Falls For Tori

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 147 11
-Life is a Dancefloor- -Love is a Rhythm- -Our hearts are the music- "I like you too, Dre." He bites his lip before smiling "I know...Tori told me."...
917 34 11
What Happens When The Members Of The ICarly Webshow Start Going To School At Hollywood Arts Highschool? Read To Find Out! Main Characters/Focus: Jad...
984K 13.2K 49
Hello. So I began this book way back in 2015. As I've written, my views and writing styles has changed so the most recent chapters are better and mor...
91.6K 2K 19
What would happen if the goth girl at Hollywood Arts fell in love with the preppy girl? Well here's the story, Tori Vega posts a video on TheSlap.com...