š™…š™š™Žš™ š™š™š™„š™€š™‰š˜æš™Ž | š˜æ...

By dylxn_shxrmxn

āœŖ"š™”š™Šš™ š˜æš™Šš™‰'š™ š™€š™‘š™€š™‰ š™†š™‰š™Šš™’ š™ˆš™€, š™Žš™Š š™Žš™š™Šš™‹ š™‹š™š™€š™š™€š™‰š˜æš™„š™‰š™‚ š™‡š™„š™†š™€ š™”š™Šš™ š˜æš™Š"āœŖ ā˜… ā˜… ā˜… ā˜…... More

š™„š™‰š™š™š™Š
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™Šš™‰š™€
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™’š™Š
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™ƒš™š™€š™€
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™Šš™š™
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™„š™‘š™€
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™Žš™„š™“
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™‰š™„š™‰š™€
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™€š™‰
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™€š™‡š™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™’š™€š™‡š™‘š™€
ļ漚˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™Šš™š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š™‡š˜¼š™”š™‡š™„š™Žš™
Note /

š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™„š™š™š™€š™€š™‰

348 9 6
By dylxn_shxrmxn

⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚫️
Liked by jeffdavis, hollandroden and 72,368 others

sarahsmith.19 / you could say things got out of hand 😉
Tagged : ethanmiller bextaylor

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~

User3 - okay wait wat?
Tylerposey - party without me what the hell?
- sarahsmith.19 - oops 🤷🏻‍♀️
Shelleyhennig - tell dyl not to drink too much
- sarahsmith.19 - can teel what do (dtlsn)
- tylerhoechlin - Dylan stop your drunk
User46 - okay but dyl and Sarah 😩
- user66 - they've been getting close!! 👀
Bextaylor - he sure as HELL knows how to party 🤪
- sarahsmith.19 - my boy knows how it's done 💋🕺
User71 - am I like the only one wait for @danielsharman to show up? 🤨
          - user83 - everyone start tagging him @danielsharman 🥸

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~

As Sarah's weekend was filled with parties, back in town Daniel had blown off Crystal to hang out with Jr and Tyler(hoechlin). It was still barely ten at night, the day was dying down slowly for the boys as they had gone golfing. Once they went their separate ways Daniel was actually finally happy to be by himself, he threw his bag off to the side by the door when walking in, setting the keys on the side table and sliding his shoes off, he had gone to the kitchen to get some food.

He had found some cereal, not really in the mood to actually make food. He put his bowl together and grabbed the box making his way to his couch, he pushed back his coffee table so he was able to prop his feet up.

When he reached for the remote for the tv his phone started to blow up, bing after bing. Pulling his feet off of the table, he set his bowl down. Reaching behind in the back pocket he grabbed his phone, over six hundred notifications from Instagram.

He opened Instagram up, still not used to the app he followed where the tags kept coming from. Before actually looking at the post he just read the comments....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~
User71 - am I like the only one wait for @danielsharman to show up? 🤨
          - user83 - everyone start tagging him @danielsharman 🥸
User81 - guys you think they're even friends?
- user72 - I don't think so they stopped posting each other
- user17 - just because they stopped posting each other doesn't mean that they aren't friends
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~

Still confused he finally looked at the post, pieces then started to line up. Sarah. The post was Sarah's, he looked through the post again. And again, and again. In his chest a spot felt hollow, a small pain was created, just looking at her made it hurt more than ever.

She had been with Dylan a lot lately the past month, and thinking if anything more is happening between them, it hurt.

In frustration he closed his phone quickly and tossed it on the other side of the couch. "What the fuck is wrong" he lean forwards resting his arms on his knees, his face in his hands smushed as thoughts ran through his head.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~

"Holy fucking shit" Sarah's arm was wrapped around Dylan's neck as they walked out of the bar, Ethan and Bex closely followed behind them. Each one of them struggling to walk.

"I'll get a Uber" Ethan was probably the most sober out of the four. They all stopped walking, leaning on the outside wall of the bar. Sarah tripped over her foot, losing her balance. Dylan quickly grabbed her waist before she fell on her face.

"Oh ha oh my god I -" she couldn't even finish her sentence without laughing. Dylan kept his hold around her waist, not only to keep her from falling but to keep her in his eyesight.

Ethan and Bex were in their own fun world talking, as Dylan and Sarah stood together a couple feet away. She felt her eyes falling, becoming heavy as she stood against his chest. "Rest your eyes" Dylan moved his arms up around her shoulders now, as hers rested around his waist.

"No I don't want to" but as she spoke her words go quieter and quieter. Dylan looked down and saw her eyes were closed, he smiled and leaned down and kissed the top of her head. He brushed her hair out of her face giving her more air to breathe in.

"Yo guys come on" Ethan shouted at them to hurry to catch the Uber. Dylan didn't want to bother Sarah but had to.

"Hey let go and jump on my back" he cupped her cheek as he spoke to her. She only nodded weakly hearing half of what he said, turning around she put her arms on his shoulders and jumped up. He caught the by the thighs jumping a bit himself so he made sure he had a hold on her.

Quickly he rushed over to the car, he turned around and set Sarah on the seat and slowly pushed her in. Bex sat in the back while Ethan was in front with the driver, bex helped Dylan and slowly grabbed Sarah's arm pulling her in the car.

Once they got her in Dylan jumped in himself, his head was now starting to hurt. Over the hour he slowly became sober, but still drunk.
As he was sitting down by the door Sarah had shuffled to her side, leaning into him. Not wanting to push her off he lifted his arm and wrapped it around her.

From there on the night was quiet with many gaps in their memory.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~

Sarah stirred in her sleep, her head feeling heavy. Any movement she made cause her head to pound, she let a long sigh drain of energy to even move. As her body slowly woke up she kept her eyes closed, then she felt air hit her forehead, as time moved forward she slowly got hits that she was laying on someone's chest.

Their arm was wrapped around her waist with their head resting on top of her's. Her heart picked up fast thinking she had gone and done what Bex mentioned, if there was one thing Sarah hated more than anything it was one night stands. She never knew how to act, nor never knew how to get out of those situations. Every one night stand that she has been with just ended up wanting to go out more, dismissing the whole purpose of one night stands.

So slowly she reached with her left arm and held the unknown arm around her waist in the air, she slid back causing the blankest to follow with. The person next to her stirred in their sleep, she stopped moving to make sure they wouldn't wake up. If it wasn't for her hair all messed up and in her face she would have been able to see the person by now.

Finally she pulled away fulling now sitting on her knees. She pulled her hair back giving a clean view of the room, soon she realized she's been in the room before. All things mash together once she figured out she was in Ethan's spare room.

A low groan came from next to her, she looked and realized it was Dylan. Dylan was the dude she was with.

'Dylan was the dude I was with??'

Dylan stretch out letting out another groan. He slowly opened his eyes looking around, he looked to the right to see Sarah already looking at him and by the face she held he knew what she was thinking. "Well good morning, and before you say anything no nothing happened. I tried to drop you off in your room but you literally cried to stay with me"

Sarah let out a huge sigh and relaxed. "Thank god" she laid back down now feeling better knowing she didn't sleep with Dylan.

"Wow that hurt" he pulled his hand to his chest with a face of hurt, he couldn't help but smile. They both broke out in laughter as they ran the thought of that happening through their heads.

"God I don't even remember any of last time. What did we even do?" Sarah laid back down next to Dylan facing each other. He rolled his eyes back trying to remember, he grabbed he head as he felt it spinning.

"Well you introduced me to Bex we then got along really well and she drove us to Ethan's and we had some to drink here. You called up the rest of your scream cast people and then we went out, most of them left by eleven but you wanted to stay out longer. But seeing how the past month was for you we allowed it, you probably needed it more than us"

She half smiled at him, closing her eyes from the light that shines in from the curtains. The room became quiet as the pair just laid back in bed. Sarah with her eyes closed, and Dylan. He wanted to close his eye but couldn't, all he could do was stare at her. See her resting peacefully, her hair moved back in front of her face shielding her beauty. Or so that's what he was thinking, he moved closer to her still facing her.

Pulling his hand from his side he slowly raised it to her face, he grabbed the hair in the way and lightly pushed it back. Sarah was half awake, the feeling of his hand on her was calming. She hummed at the touch of him, he smiled sweetly as he saw they same one form on her face.

He cupped her cheek and rubbed his thumb along the cheekbone. Sarah left the warmth of his hand transfer to her, leaning into his hand more she sighed out of satisfaction. Dylan pulled himself up on his elbows and got closer to her, leaning down he kissed her forehead. "Rest. I'll go get you some coffee" only half paying attention she nodded her head and snuggled into the bed more.

Dylan made his way to the bedroom door quietly, not to wake Sarah up. As he made it outside he followed the hallway towards the kitchen, he had heard some voices. Two of them softly talking, turning the last corner he entered the living room then saw the kitchen further hidden behind the walls.

"Morning!" Ethan was by the stove cooking eggs and bacon. While Bex sat at the bar stool peacefully watching.

Dylan walked the rest of the way over smiling "morning" he took the empty seat next to Bex slowly sinking down into the chair.

"Breakfast?" Ethan gel the pot up showing the food. Dylan nodded and mumbled a thank you, Bex had gotten up as he sat down to grab a coffee for him.

"How is she?" Bex set the coffee mug in front of him, before he answered her he took a small drink letting the warm liquid run down his throat.

"Well she thought we slept together. But I told her otherwise, and she also said she doesn't remember anything-"

He looked up from the mug and saw both Ethan and Bex's face held a worried look. Without exchanging any words dylan only nodded his head understanding. "Yeah if she thought we slept together she definitely not gonna remember drunk calling daniel"

Before the three could even say anything more they heard a door, they all looked back at the living room entrance seeing Sarah's hair messy, and with her make up smeared. She rubbed her eyes as she walked into the kitchen gathering herself together in someway. "Morning" the three were all silent staring back at her with not only worried looks but disappointed as well. "What. What's a matter?"

-
Word count : 1.9k

Hi <3
I'm gonna update the cast list so :)

This is a look into Sarah's Instagram <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 26.5K 51
šŸšØš«šžš„š¬š¤šžš­ (š˜Æ.) š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜µš˜¦š˜Æš˜“š˜¦, š˜¢š˜­š˜®š˜°š˜“š˜µ š˜¶š˜Æš˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜­, š˜§š˜¦š˜¦š˜­š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜¤š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜“ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜£š˜¦š˜Øš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Æš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜°š˜§...
332K 3.6K 99
Teen Wolf Imagines + Gif Series!! Completed: June 12 2022 _ #4 Liam Dunbar 7/03/19 #4 Tyler Hoechlin 7/23/19 #7 J. Whittmore 8/08/19 #9 Crystal Reed...
95.5K 3.8K 70
"šµš“Šš“‰ š“ƒš‘œš“‰š’½š’¾š“ƒ' š’¾š“ˆ š’·š‘’š“‰š“‰š‘’š“‡ š“ˆš‘œš“‚š‘’š“‰š’¾š“‚š‘’š“ˆ š’Ŗš“ƒš’øš‘’ š“Œš‘’'š“‹š‘’ š’·š‘œš“‰š’½ š“ˆš’¶š’¾š’¹ š‘œš“Šš“‡ š‘”š‘œš‘œš’¹š’·š“Žš‘’š“ˆ šæš‘’š“‰'š“ˆ š’暝“Šš“ˆš“‰ š“š‘’š“‰ š’¾ļæ½...
219K 6.7K 92
my heart chose you. and i'm so glad it did. daniel sharman x oc social media fic ā€¢ #1 in daniel sharman *trigger warning: sexual assault, anxiety, an...