Petal [h.s.]

By alisonfelix

[Completed] [MATURE CONTENT] [TW: Mentions of drug abuse and self-harm] "When I met her, I told myself 'no f... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (*)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (*)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (*)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (*)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (*)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (*)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (*)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43 (*)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (*)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (*)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (*)
Chapter 56 (*)
Chapter 57 (*)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 (*)
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 (*)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 (*)
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 (*)
Chapter 86 (*)
Chapter 87 (*)
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 (*)
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (*)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (*)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (*)
Chapter 98

Chapter 42 (*)

7.8K 166 116
By alisonfelix

Harry.

I had yet to utter a single word when Violet and I entered the apartment.

Finn drove away in the black car as I unlocked the front door, leading both of us to the elevator to bring us to the fourth floor of the building. There was heavy tension in the air, and I glanced to my side to see Violet, arms crossed in front of her and her lips in a tight line.

I was almost scared to say something. I could tell she was angry, and I had never seen her like this. I shifted uncomfortably on my feet as the elevator ride was quiet, and I let out a breath when the doors opened and I flicked on the lights in the living room of my apartment.

"Good night." She mumbled as she strode past me. I frowned, "What?"

She turned around with raised brows, "You didn't hear me?"

"I did," I answered, "You're... You're going to bed?"

"Mhm."

"Wait!" I stopped her as she walked in the direction of the bedroom. I was completely confused as we stood silently in the hallway.

"Yes?" She asked.

I scratched the back of my neck, "What did I do? You've been pissed at me all evening."

"That's what you wanted, isn't it?" Violet squinted her eyes and tilted her head to the side.

I frowned, "Well, yeah... But not like this."

"Well, this is what you get." She shrugged, holding her hands on her hips. I stood a few feet away, staring at her as she was still dressed in the snug denim shorts and the black T-shirt. Her hair was slightly wavy, and the sun had kissed her skin today.

About a billion new freckles graced her skin, and she had a slight tan on her arms and legs.

"Seriously?" She groaned in disbelief and I quickly flicked my head up to see her face, realizing I had been checking her out not so subtly. I cleared my throat, "I'm sorry. I get distracted around you."

"Ah," She held up a finger, "But not too distracted to flirt with Steph."

"We weren't flirting." I denied, but I knew it was a lie. We were flirting, and I had deliberately done so in order to get a reaction out of Violet. I didn't expect it to be this one.

She snorted and rolled her eyes, "I'm a girl, Harry. The whole lip biting and pushing her tits up? I basically invented that move."

"Well, I was only trying to make you frustrated, you know, like I've been doing all day."

"You succeeded, I'm very frustrated."

My lips curled up in a small smirk, "Sexually frustrated?"

Violet frowned, "No, you twat. Just frustrated. Can you not think with your dick for one minute?"

My smile dropped and I widened my eyes, "That wasn't my intention!"

"What did you think was going to happen?!"

I realized that by now I looked slightly panicked. I had never dealt with a girl like this and I didn't know if I was going about this the right way. I shrugged at her question, "I don't know, that you'd be about ready to rip my clothes off by now?"

My answer only seemed to make her more angry and I quickly cut her off when she was about to open her mouth, "Which was clearly the wrong idea. I get it. Clearly." I quickly butted in.

Violet narrowed her eyes, "You tried to make me jealous so I'd sleep with you?"

"Um... Yes?" I quietly answered, unsure of what was the right or wrong answer right now.

"Did you ever consider the fact that you flirting with someone else doesn't automatically mean I want to fuck you, but that it makes me insecure?"

I knew she was angry by the way she was cursing. She only ever used the word 'fuck' during sex, otherwise always called it 'having sex' or 'sleeping together'. I let out a breath and frowned, "You're insecure?"

Violet cleared her throat, "Let's see. You asked me to be your girlfriend tonight, I said yes. Later, I find out that Steph is the only other person you've ever had feelings for, a tiny detail you never told me. And then you're flirting with her."

It wasn't an answer to my question and I licked my lips as I frowned, "Yeah."

She clenched her jaw, clearly losing her patience with me, "Think for a second. Reverse the roles. How oblivious are you?"

"I was only teasing!" I exclaimed.

"You took it too far!" Her voice jumped up a few octaves as she glared at me and I shrugged, "Well, I'm sorry! I'm an idiot!"

She nodded in agreement and I rolled my eyes, "Look, I'm sorry, okay? I don't... I'm new to this!"

Violet huffed, "Don't give me that. That's not being new to a relationship, that's being a decent human being. And you were being an asshole."

"You're right, I was. And I'm sorry."

"Okay."

"Okay!" I spat in frustration, "Fucking hell."

We were quietly glaring at one another in the hallway, Violet still having her arms crossed in front of her chest. It was a classic closed-off position, one that she only took when she felt uncomfortable. I had noticed it when I brought her to the mansion for the first time, I had noticed it when I witnessed her during her nightmare, and I had noticed it when she told me about the hysterectomy.

Violet let out a breath, "I close off when I'm angry." She muttered, and I looked at her, waiting for her to continue. I was about to answer something sarcastic, but decided to keep my mouth shut.

She dropped her arms down, fiddling with her fingers, "I know you expected a different reaction, but that's just what I'm like when I'm pissed. I walk away, I remove myself from the situation. I avoid confrontation at all costs, you know that."

"I get it. I went about this the wrong way."

The mood shifted between us, and she nibbled her lower lip. "I'm sorry for yelling."

"Why are you apologizing?" I frowned while shaking my head, "You didn't do anything."

Violet shrugged, "I yelled."

"As you should, I was being a dick."

"But you didn't mean it." She retorted.

I rolled my eyes, "Petal, you don't have to apologize. It was a misunderstanding. I took it too far, you were right. And I'm sorry. I thought it would be funny to make you jealous, but I never meant for you to feel self-conscious. The opposite, really."

She shot me a small smile, "Okay." She sighed.

"Did we just have our first fight?" I asked with a smirk and Violet let out a chuckle, "I guess."

It finally felt light enough between us for me to approach her, and she dropped her arms to her side when I was in front of her, bringing my hands up to her shoulders before moving one to cup her face, "You know I only want you, right? You're my girlfriend, I've never had a girlfriend."

She looked unsure for a moment before nodding, "I know."

"Hmm." I hummed in approval, dipping my head to kiss her lips. She kissed me back, and I closed my eyes as our lips stayed connected.

"Are you still angry?" I mumbled, and Violet snickered, "Maybe a little. More so frustrated."

"Frustrated." I repeated.

She nodded, her hands moving up to my neck, "Sexually frustrated."

I tried to hide the smirk on my lips, but failed. I cleared my throat slightly, "Is that so?"

I couldn't deny I craved sex. Teasing her and edging her on all day, had left me frustrated too. In the pool, all I wanted to do was drag her upstairs and have her in the shower, but I refrained myself. The tent it caused in my swimming shorts had been a topic of ridicule throughout the afternoon.

"You... Um, can you help me?" Her voice was soft and quiet and I frowned slightly, "With what?"

She refused to meet my eyes as her fingertips moved through my hair, "Doing what you want me to do."

"But do you want to?" I asked and she nodded quickly, "I do. I just... don't know how. I want to do it right, for you."

My heart warmed and I smiled at her, nodding, "Okay." I cupped her cheeks and kissed her deeply for a moment. Her arms locked around my sides, fisting the fabric of my shirt as I nudged her forward a little bit, in the direction of the bedroom.

We continued to kiss as we stumbled towards the bed, and my eyes widened when she moved us around a little and eventually pushed me. My back hit the comforter as I fell on the bed, and she stood at the edge of it.

She looked unsure, yet confident.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, popping myself up on my elbows as I rested on the bed.

Violet tucked her lip between her teeth, "Take off your clothes. Leave your boxers on."

I nodded quickly. "Okay." My hands fumbled with the few buttons on my shirt that weren't undone yet, while Violet watched me from the edge of the bed.

"Lay down when you're done." She spoke, voice still soft, and my eyes followed her when she left the room again and I was left on the bed. I kicked off my shoes and shuffled out of my jeans, seeing the white boxers I had put on earlier.

Once my socks were also off, I laid down on the bed like she had asked me to, head popped up on the pillow as I waited for her.

When she took slightly longer than expected, I got up again and decided to make the room a bit cosier. I put on some music and dimmed the lights in order for her to feel more comfortable, and quickly jumped back on the bed when I heard her approaching footsteps.

Her eyes darted around the space, but she didn't comment on it. I curiously looked at the bowl in her hands, my eyes widening when I saw it was filled with ice cubes.

Tension filled the room again as I felt myself hardening in my boxers. She hadn't even touched me yet.

Violet put the bowl down on the nightstand and tucked her hair behind her ear, something I knew she did when she was nervous.

"Do you want to tie me up?" I asked.

Please say yes.

She nodded slowly, "Yes."

"Bottom drawer of my side of the closet, there's scarves in there. You can take one for both hands or two separate ones." I instructed her, and she nodded once more. I heard the drawer opening and Violet came back with one scarf. She didn't look at my face when I brought my arms up over my head, feeling the bars of the headboard behind me.

Violet tied my wrists together to one bar, testing the knot a few times, "Is that okay? Not too tight?"

"It's okay." I responded, my voice more hoarse than I intended it to be. I was so bloody horny.

"Good." She breathed, and I frowned when she walked away and disappeared into the bathroom.

"Vi?" I called out, but all I heard was the closing of the bathroom door and then there was silence, besides the music I had put on. I squirmed on the mattress as I waited for her to do something.

It was a few minutes of anticipating and waiting until I heard the door open again, and my head shot up to see her enter the bedroom. She had changed, and was wearing a robe now.

"Holy fuck." I rasped with a tight throat when she stood at the edge of the bed and untied the robe, letting it drop to her feet. She was wearing red lace underwear and it made my dick throb in my boxers. I had never seen her in anything like it before, and it was a vast contrast to the simple, cotton underwear she usually had on.

That already did dangerous things to me, seeing her like this plainly felt like torture. I tugged on the scarf involuntary, my brain feeling the need to touch her immediately.

She seemed slightly amused by my reaction, and I saw her confidence grow as I let out a hiss, "Look fucking perfect, petal."

"Do you like the new clothes I bought today?" Amusement laced in her voice.

I clenched my jaws and nodded vigorously. "Very. S-So hot, fuck."

Violet moved to the side of the bed, in my full vision now as my eyes darted over her barely clothed body. The lace hugged her in all the right places, hugging her hips while the bra pushed her breasts up, the fabric leaving little to the imagination but just enough that it drove me absolutely crazy.

"Do you remember when you asked me if I was flexible?" She asked with a sweet smile on her lips, hands on her hips.

I nodded, slightly confused. "Mhm, yes."

My breath hitched in my throat when she brought her one leg up, grasping her ankle with her hand as she bent her leg to the side until it was pointing straight up and she held her shin against her head.

"Oh my God." My throat had gone dry when I squirmed on the mattress. She was stretched and spread completely, and my mouth watered at the sight, "Fuck, touch me, please." I pleaded, tugging on the restraints again.

She hummed at my reaction, smug look on her face as she lowered her leg again and her eyes darted over to the bowl with ice cubes before she looked at my hardened erection, restrained by my boxers still.

I was panting already, ridiculously hard without being even touched, but she was making all of my dreams come true right now and I loved her even more for it to know she did it all for me.

Only for me.

"You want me to touch you?" She asked in confirmation, and I managed a nod, "Yes, baby – please."

I held my breath when she hooked her fingers in the side of my boxers, me lifting my hips to assist her as she tugged them down my thighs. I released the heavy breath once my length sprung free, standing upright proudly and desperately waiting to be touched.

The air in the bedroom felt sensitive as it hit me, and I twitched just from the thought of what she was about to do with that ice.

I watched her intently when she crawled on top of me, legs on each side of my thighs as she sat on my lap, but left my dick untouched. She was looking at it intently though, studying it as she tilted her head to the side, "You're really hard." She commented.

I nibbled on my lip and nodded, "So hard, need you to touch me." I pleaded again and she smiled, reaching her hand out to the ice cubes as she took one and popped it into her mouth.

When she moved her head towards my neck, I let out a shaky breath upon the first contact of her cold lips with my heated skin. My eyes closed as she dragged the ice cube over my collarbones and chest, keeping it between her lips as it left a wet and cold line over me. A small pool of water formed in the dip of my throat.

I grunted when she let it rest on my right nipple, and it numbed me instantly. It felt slightly painful, but in the best way. All the while, her hands were on the mattress still, and she was barely touching me. Her hair tickled me as she moved her head, grabbing the second ice cube after the first one had melted quickly.

My breaths got shorter and heavier when she went lower and lower, the coldness of the ice making my skin twitch whenever she moved, goosebumps rising over my stomach until she moved her lips down to my belly button and the thin strip of hair that lead to my erection.

"Vi – petal, please." I begged with a strained voice, painfully hard by now. My head was thrown back into the pillows as she hummed in response, moving her ice cold lips over my hipbone and sucking a patch of skin between her teeth, for sure leaving a mark.

I bit down on my lip when she finally folded her lips around my tip, my eyes shooting open at the contact.

"God, I'm – fuck!" I moaned as my eyebrows scrunched together. I was so hot and her mouth was so cold. I gasped when her tongue flicked the slit of my dick. Drops of pre come coated her cold mouth, my arousal dripping out of me as I parted my lips and let out heavy breaths.

I was twitching and throbbing, thick and hard with greed and desire as she teased me. Her tongue was working around my frenulum, continuously pressing it flat against the most sensitive part of me, and I gasped and choked out praises for her as she gave me the most glorious blowjob.

She took her time, enjoying the fact that I was tied up to the bed to really explore me with her mouth. It felt less hasty than it had ever before. Violet popped off with a satisfying sound, leaving me bare and untouched. 

When I lifted my head to see her, I almost moaned when I realized she put another ice cube in her mouth.

I braced myself for more of the pleasurable cold when she sunk down on me again. I hissed and whined at the feeling, almost going numb but she was working me just fast enough to make me feel her tonguing me quickly. "Baby, I'm not g-going to last." I managed to croak out.

Her sucking on the tip wasn't going to make me come, but it sure as hell got me frustrated. More and more blood was rushing to my cock, and I already knew my orgasm would be fucking massive if she kept this up.

Violet hummed around me, the vibrations only adding to the sensation as I tightened the muscles in my legs, trying desperately to keep my hips down. "More, Vi – please." I breathed heavily, and she obliged.

She took more of my burning shaft into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down until she inched lower and lower and lower. The head of my cock was squeezed in between her tight throat when she brushed her nose against my belly, having me in her mouth fully.

I cried out when she swallowed, the most pornographic noises leaving my mouth. "F-Fuck, you're doing so good, god." I mindlessly whimpered as she moved up and down.

While she sucked on me, her tongue was flicking and twisting around, feeling the veins and ridges of me as her hands massaged my thighs. My eyelids felt heavy when I felt my orgasm building in my core, and I moaned when one of her hands left my thighs and her mouth popped off again, replacing it with her hand.

Her fist closed around me as she tugged me in firm, hard strokes. She was catching her breath, watching my face through dark and lustful eyes as my body reacted to her touches. I was moaning and whimpering, no longer able to keep my hips still as I jerked them up and into her touch. "F-Faster." I croaked out.

"Hmm, are you begging?" Her voice sounded sweet, and I knew seeing me like this had boosted her confidence tremendously. She was almost smirking when I nodded fiercely, "Yes- yes, fuck, I'll do anything, please. Make me come, baby." I pleaded.

She sucked in a sharp breath at my words, her head moving down until I felt her mouth near my balls, her tongue running from base to tip and back down, teasingly flicking the skin between my balls. I felt so heavy, the load I was about to unleash on her was going to be massive.

"You want to come down my throat?" She asked.

An electric shock ran straight to my cock upon hearing her. I licked my lips, eyes closed as I enjoyed the feeling of her hand stroking me, "Yes, god, yes." I whined.

Violet hummed as she hovered over me, puckering her lips until I saw a line of spit dribbling from her mouth down to my glistening cock. "Oh, fuck me." I muttered at the sight in front of me.

She sunk down on me again, taking me to the back of her throat easily and repeatedly. I heard and felt her gagging as she was deepthroating me like the fucking most perfect woman she was. I was moaning and crying out, my hands tugging on the scarves as my body writhed on the mattress.

"Fuck – f-fuck, yes, yes!" I rasped in a cry when I felt my orgasm washing over me. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced. Never before had I allowed someone to tease me so much, never had I allowed someone to have this much control over me.

She had all the power.

Both over my body and over my heart.

I saw white as my eyes rolled back and my hips jerked up, shooting hot spurts of come down her mouth and her throat. Violet swallowed everything I offered her, but my orgasm just dragged out as more and more shot out of me, and I was an oversensitive, whimpering mess as I had to beg her to pull away.

"Holy shit, baby." I panted as she left my body untouched. I was wet with the water from the melted ice, as well as a thin layer of sweat. I had never had such a consuming orgasm. My heavy eyelids opened themselves to see Violet still straddling my legs, licking her lips.

"C'mere." I hoarsely spoke, "Kiss me."

Her eyes widened slightly, but she leaned down and kissed me heavily. Her tongue instantly slid into my open mouth and our tongues moved together. I tasted my come on her, and she held my face as she kissed me vigorously.

When she shifted her hips and sat directly down on my crotch, I hissed. She had a smug look on her face as she slowly started rolling her hips, "I'm not done with you."

"Fuck, woman, you're killing me." I whined, still trying to catch my breath from that first orgasm.

She leaned into me as she continued to circle her hips gently, her lips coming down on mine as her hands were in my hair, tugging and twisting it around her fingers as we snogged. She pulled back for air, her breathing slightly heavier and I knew she had to be very aroused at this point.

"Hmm, look at you," I had my eyes trained on where she was seated on me, "using my cock for your own pleasure. I shouldn't be hard again, you have no idea what you do to me." I sighed when I threw my head back, feeling my half hard erection press against her thigh again.

"No woman has ever gotten me hard this quickly."

"No woman?" She teased with one eyebrow up, and I shook my head, "Just you."

It was the complete truth, and it seemed to give her confidence. Usually I was too spent after one orgasm to keep going for a second, but Violet just brought out that side of me. It was never enough, I always wanted more. It was like my cock knew that it was meant to be inside of her. Its favourite spot.

"You're going to fuck me now, baby?" I panted, and Violet tucked her lip between her teeth. She seemed unsure again for a second before nodding shortly, "Yes."

"You're going to ride me like the perfect girl you are?"

"Yes."

"Fuck," I sighed, closing my eyes again and trying to gather myself. I was about to come right here right now if I looked at her any longer. Her and that red underwear were killing me.

"Need you to look at me. I want your eyes on me, daddy." She spoke.

My eyes shot open and my breath hitched in my throat upon hearing that word fall for her lips. It instantly had its effect, my dick twitching and throbbing as she continued to grind, and sparks of electricity shooting down my spine.

I couldn't say what it was about the word that turned me on so much, it just did somehow.

"Shit." I spoke hoarsely, knowing she had me completely in the palm of her hand, completely whipped. It was almost too much to handle as she fulfilled every fantasy I'd had about her all at once.

Violet hummed approvingly, kissing me again, a bit harder and needier this time. I knew she had to be dripping wet at this point, and I couldn't wait to be inside of her and feel her.

"Baby, I'm going to come again if you keep this up." I grunted, referring to her grinding her hips and getting me rock hard again in a couple of minutes.

"Tell me I'm the only one." She breathed, lip tucked between her teeth as insecurity washed over her face. All I wanted to do was hold and kiss her. It had never been my intention to get her to feel like I preferred other girls over her.

Because frankly, I didn't. I hadn't been able to stop thinking about her for even a minute ever since bringing her to that first meeting. Ever since, I had been going out of my way to see her as often as possible, and I took pride in the fact that she was my girlfriend. I never wanted her to feel like anything less.

"The only one." I assured her, and she nodded back.

"The only one I get this hard for, the only one who has my heart. Always you, petal, always. I belong to you." I moaned the last bit as she rolled her hips harder, and her breaths turned into pants.

"Need you to fuck me, please, I'm so hard," I sighed desperately, "Ride me, baby, fuck me."

Violet nodded quickly, getting up to her feet momentarily to rid herself of her underwear, now completely naked in front of me.

She held eye contact with me when she resumed her position, and brought her own hand between her thighs. Her fingertip ran up and down her slit before dipping in. I watched breathlessly as she fingered herself, and I could tell I was ready to burst from the sight of it.

She was so fucking hot.

"Violet." I urged her to take me. I couldn't take this much longer, and she quickly understood as she lifted herself up on her knees and took a hold of my erection, lining herself up before slowly sinking down.

Her folds were damp and slick, and I had no issue sliding in as her heat welcomed me. She was ridiculously wet from sucking me off, something I knew she enjoyed.

I let out a guttural groan at the feeling of her warm walls tightening around me as she sunk lower, and this position made me feel her so tightly and deeply. 

I'd never had her on top before, and if the feeling wasn't enough, the sight most definitely would be.

I could almost see her confidence growing as she watched my reactions intently. I harshly bit down on my lip when she started moving, and by now my knuckles were white from gripping the headboard so tightly.

"Oh my God." She whimpered, eyes closing as she finally got herself some relief. She had her hands on my chest as she rolled her hips, moving her body on top of me as I watched in awe. 

My back arched off of the mattress when she sunk her nails into the skin of my chest and my lips parted as a cry tumbled from them.

"Shit, I'm sorry." She quickly apologized, retrieving her hands, but I quickly shook my head, "No, do it again. Harder."

"Harder?" She questioned unsurely.

"Yes, h-harder, hurt me, Vi." I instructed with closed eyes, anticipation running through me until I felt her fingertips on my skin, dragging her nails down.

"Fuck me." I grunted under my breath at the sensation of pain mixed with so much pleasure, "Again, don't stop, please. Use me." I begged, desperate for her to please my pain kink.

The movements of her hips got a bit snappier, and I could tell that the tip of my dick continuously brushed up against her g-spot. The feeling of her fucking me was absolutely blissful, and I refused to open my eyes because I knew the sight of it would make me come instantly.

I bit down on my tongue, furrowing my brows when she continued scratching my chest, and I gasped in surprise when I felt her lips on my neck, sucking harshly on the spot right below my jaw. It was a spot that had me squirming, and I had a feeling she knew that.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck – Yes!" I moaned when she ran her tongue over the sensitive hickey, all the while keeping the pace with her hips.

"Look at me." Her voice sounded unstable, and I had to force my eyes open, seeing her straddling me. I kept my eyes on her body, seeing her hardened nipples as her head rolled back, seeing the muscles in her abdomen flex with each roll of her hips.

"I want to touch you, please, please, untie me." I pleaded, slightly out of breath. I was tugging harshly on the scarf around my wrists, and I wondered if Violet would continue to tease me or if she'd give in. I knew she too preferred it when I touched her, and her tits looked absolutely irresistible to me right now.

She slowed her pace slightly when she reached over and untied the scarf with one pull, and I didn't waste any time in bringing my hands to her waist, pulling her into my chest before I rolled us over. 

She yelped in surprise when she was suddenly beneath me, her hair fanning out over the mattress as I squirmed in between her thighs and pushed myself inside of her again.

"Harry!" She cried out my name when I started thrusting my hips, taking both her wrists in one hand that I held down over her head on the mattress while my other hand slid over her hip down to her thigh, bending it around my waist to allow me to go deeper.

Violet's eyes screwed shut and she arched her back at the new angle, moans falling from her lips as I knocked myself into her warm wetness, keeping my eyes trained on her face. I could see the pleasure dripping from her and it was all that mattered to me.

"Yes," She breathed, "oh my God, right there." I felt her leg gripping my hip tighter.

I shifted my hips slightly, "Right... there?" I panted with one particularly harsh thrust that nearly sparked my own orgasm. Violet's lips parted, eyes shooting open as her whole body tensed. I continued to pound into her as I felt her clenching around me, and I knew her orgasm was coursing through her veins right now as she moaned out my name and her body was squirming beneath me.

Her leg was trembling around my waist as I rode out her high, pressing kisses on her chin and chest as she tried to catch her breath.

"Harry," Her voice sounded strained as I kept rolling my hips at the same pace and angle, "If you keep this up I'm going to come again."

"Is that a challenge?" I smirked in a pant and she still had her eyes closed as she quickly shook her head, "N-No, just warning you – Fuck, it feels so good."

"Yeah?" I breathed, squeezing her thigh and she nodded, arching her back again as she seemed completely lost in her head, "Yes, s-so good, so deep. You're fucking me so good." She moaned.

The sound of her moaning voice and the sight of her blissful face, sent me over the edge. I gave a few more harsh thrusts, and the second I felt her coming again, I finally released inside of her.

I fisted the pillow next to her as I buried my face in the crook of her neck, stifling my cries and moans as I completely curled my body around her and my hips jerked forward, my orgasm harshly shooting out of me as my legs went numb.

"Holy fucking shit." I gasped with a grunt as Violet had gone silent. The quivering of her body signalled me her second high had been powerful, just like I had wanted it to.

Sex with her was so fantastic. It's like I never wanted it to end. It felt so intimate with her, even when we did shit like this, tying each other up and teasing. It still felt like the best thing in the world just to be able to be that close to her.

I let my hands run over the length of her body, enjoying that I could touch her now, feeling her curves beneath my fingertips as I still rested on top of her, catching my breath as my body buzzed in powerful aftershocks.

"Are you okay?" I quietly murmured against the skin of her neck. Violet brought her hands up to lazily play with my hair, something she did almost every time after sex. It calmed me down tremendously.

"Hmm, I'm fine." She answered quietly, and I took it upon myself to lift myself up a bit so I could see her face. She had a fulfilled smile on her face, cheeks slightly flushed and a thin coat of sweat on her face.

I couldn't stop myself from kissing her deeply, and she tightened her hold around my neck, sighing into my mouth as she kissed me back. We were still naked, and I was even still inside of her as we kissed for a moment, both still coming down from our climaxes.

I groaned as my muscles felt strained when I grabbed some tissues, slipping out of her finally as I cleaned her up. Violet was lazy on the bed, eyes already halfway closed when I pressed a kiss to her lips and disposed of the tissue.

No more words were said when I turned off the music and the lights in the room, and both of us got under the covers of the bed stark naked.

I cuddled into her immediately, her back pressed to my front as I entwined our legs and curled my arm around her torso, pulling her into me even closer. We were only occupying about a quarter of the space that the bed provided us with, but I didn't care.

My hand rested on her naked chest, because even in my sleep I couldn't keep myself from touching her at all times.

Both of us let out content sighs as we were ready to fall asleep completely naked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
932K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...