Dragon Ball Z Kyodai (Male Oc...

By TheFlamimgKa1

Earth. The home to one of the universe's strongest warriors named Son Goku! And for the past few years, this... More

Update
Bio (updated)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Explanation on Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Android/Cell saga starts)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (filler)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Buu saga starts)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (The Final Chapter)
R.I.P

Chapter 9 (Namek saga starts)

1.8K 36 9
By TheFlamimgKa1

Last time... On Dragon Ball Z Kyodai...

Gohan: I want to go to Namek.

Krillin: huh? Why?

Chichi: Gohan? Now's not the time for jokes sweetie-

Gohan: I'm serious! I really want to go with them! I'm sorry, but Piccolo died protecting me. I want to be the one to bring him back to life again.

Goku: Well Said Gohan.

Daikon: Spoken like a true man-

Chichi: WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE ARE YOU THREE SAYING?!!?

Gohan: Huh?

Chi-Chi: DO YOU REALLY THINK I'M GOING TO LET YOU GO UP INTO SPACE WHEN YOU HAVE STUDIES TO DO YOU NEED TO DO!!?! ALL OF YOUR HOMEWORK YOU NEED TO COMPLETE !!! AND YOU NEED TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL!!! HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO STUDY UP IN SPACE I WILL NOT LET YOU GO NOT NOW NOT EVER!!! PICCOLO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!! YOUR ARE A CHILD AND YOU SHOULD ACT LIKE ONE-

Gohan: SHUT UP!!!

Gohan shouts in anger, completely shutting up Chi-Chi.

Gohan: We need to bring back those who died just in case the Saiyans coke back! There's no auguring! I'm going whether you like it or not!!

Goku: 'wow! He really toughed up during this past year. I'm proud of you Gohan.'

Chi-Chi: My Gohan... has turned into a delinquent...

Ox king: You lost this battle Chichi you're going to have to let him go.

Chi-Chi: Fine. but you have to catch up on your schoolwork while you're up there!

Gohan: Okay Mom!

Daikon: nice working it out-

Chi-Chi: shut up. you're the reason my Gohan is a savage like you.

Daikon: ouch...

Bulma: Everything will be fine. We'll take care of him. There's not going to be any danger this time around!

Now that Chi-Chi agrees to Gohan's request, the group to Namek is Bulma, Krillin, and Gohan. Will they be able to make it to Namek With no troubles? Or will something stop them from getting the Dragon Balls from Namek? Only one way to find out, Now, on Dragon Ball Z Kyodai!

After krillin and Gohan heal and get out of the hospital, Bulma continues to fix the ship that her Gohan and krillin are taking to planet Namek. A few days past, And the ship is finally ready to leave for Namek.

Krillin: Whoa! Can we really get to planet Namek on this thing?

Bulma: That's some outfit you got Krillin. I hope you're not taking outer space to lightly. I hope you know I even cut my hair in order for it to not get in the way.

Krillin: umm... Okay?

Bulma: Where's Gohan anyways?

Krillin: He went to say bye to his Dad and Daikon some while ago. So Bulma, do you think we should bring umbrellas? Planet Namek might not have good weather.

Bulma: Do what you want.

Roshi: Look up there!

Everyone looks up and sees a red car flying down, with the most visible person being The Ox King.

Chi-Chi: Sorry if we're a bit late.

Ox King: Wow, so this is the spaceship huh?

Chi-Chi: Okay Gohan. Make sure your careful during this trip.

Chi-Chi unpacks the bags and Gohan steps out with them, causing Krillin and Bulma to fall over at his ridiculous look.

Krillin: HAHAHA!!! Gohan what's up with that hair cut?!

Gohan: My dad and Mr. Daikon laughed at me too...

Chichi: Gohan did you get your homework did you get all your toothbrushes and toothpaste did you get your extra clothes did you bring a comb and make sure to do your homework every night!
Gohan: yes mom...

Krillin: So Bulma are we ready?

Bulma: Just shut up and get in the ship.

Krillin: mood...

Roshi: We're counting on you guys.

Krillin: Right!

Gohan: Mom, Grandpa, Mr. Turtle, Kame-sensei, we're off!

Roshi: Safe travels.

Chi-Chi: Ik going to miss you Gohan! Make sure to write me letters!

Gohan: "..."

They all enter the ship and Krillin and Gohan sit in the seats.

Krillin: So how does the sh-

Bulma: 5 seconds till lift off! Destination, Planet Namek! The ship then blasts off, Leaving the planet and the solar system completely.

Bulma: You guys can walk around now. Things will calm down now that we left the atmosphere.

Krillin: Where are you going Bulma?

Bulma: don't be so nosy! I'm going to change.

Krillin: Don't need to be so rude. But What about you Gohan? Are you going to wear that for the whole trip?

Gohan: I have something else in mind.

Gohan removes the close he has to reveal the gi that he wore during the fight against the Saiyan. But with a few adjustments.

Krillin: Whoa! You respect Piccolo a lot! And I see some of Daikon's Gi with it!

Gohan: yep! I made it myself!

Krillin: But now that I think about it I think I forgot my pajamas.

Gohan: typical Krillin!

Krillin: what's that supposed to mean?

Bulma walks in the room with a change of clothes

Krillin: those are some funny looking pajamas.

Bulma: these aren't my pajamas! I just realized I was over-prepared for this trip so I decided to get into a change.

Krillin: Did we do something?

Gohan: I don't know...

Krillin: But since it'll be a few weeks, how about we get some training in?

Gohan: good idea Krillin!

Time skip brought to you by Goku fearing needles

After a few weeks has passed by, Gohan and Krillin are seen image training in a room filled with trash everywhere. As the train, Bulma finally wakes up from here nap.

Bulma: Man... I'm dying from boredom. Are you guys doing that image training thing again? Must be a great way to pass the time.

Krillin: GAHH!!! That was amazing! You really are something else Gohan! But I guess I shouldn't be surprised since you have Goku's blood, and was trained by both Piccolo and Daikon! They were ruthless back in their days!

Gohan: Thanks Krillin! I'm surprised about how many techniques you have!

Bulma: it's fine if you guys want to train in your heads or something, but it's kinda getting messy in here. Why don't the both of you clean up your mess? There's a lady in here y'know.

Gohan: This is all of your mess.

Krillin: let's just clean it Gohan, don't wanna see a woman's wrath.

Gohan: right...

Bulma: Anyway, I've been wondering about the Saiyan, Vegeta, where do you think he went off too?

Krillin: We beat him up pretty badly. So I'm sure he's heading off to some medical planet. If he did, he'd probably come back to earth. But depending on how far it is, it'll buy us some time.

Bulma: He's not someone you want setting his eyes on earth.

Meanwhile, on a planet called Frieza Planet 79, a small pod flies towards this planet. And inside the pod, Vegeta is inside it. Some aliens notice this and go out a landing pod to greet Vegeta. But when they notice he wasn't coming out, they check inside and see that he's using the pod's life support equipment. So they quickly take him inside the building to some healing pods. After a few hours, he finally heals up.

Green alien: you're fully healed. You may open your eyes.

Vegeta takes off the equipment from the healing pods and walks out.

Green alien: Unfortunately, we weren't able to regenerate your tail.

Vegeta: Doesn't matter, it'll grow back itself.

Vegeta steps out the healing pod and gets his Saiyan armor on.

Green alien: it seems you ran into a bit of Trouble. This high quality armor is in tatters!

Vegeta: Tell me, where Frieza?

Green alien: he just left the planet. Cui said that once your treatment was over, he needed to speak with you in the training room.

Vegeta: is that so? Tell him I have nothing to say to him.

Green alien: But sir! You forgot your scouter!

Vegeta: Don't need it. You can keep it.

As Vegeta walks down the hallway, he is met by a purple alien by the name of Cui.

Vegeta: get lost Cui.

Cui: hold it right there.

Cui stops Vegeta by putting a hand on his shoulder.

Cui: Frieza is pretty angry about your leave to earth.

Vegeta: move your filthy hand off of me.

Cui: It seems he's been in a forgiving mood since your sensational discovery.

Vegeta: What?

Cui: he was thrilled at your prospect of immortality!

Vegeta: Wait What?! You mean Frieza is leaving for-

Cui: That's right. Planet Namek!

Vegeta: That's bastard!!!

Vegeta runs off, leaving Cui behind.

Cui: HEY WAIT!!! VEGETA!!!

Vegeta runs into his pod and flies off planet.

Vegeta: I WON'T LET YOU BET AWAY WITH HIS FRIEZA!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!!! THEY'RE MINE!!!

As Vegeta flies towards Planet Namek, The group from earth, after 34 days, finally makes it to Namek. What will wait for them on this planet? Find out next time, On Dragon Ball Z Kyodai!

Alright that's enough chapters for now. I'll post another next week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 449 48
After seven years of peace, Son Gohan, the true savior of the planet continues living his life with his family as the protector of Earth just as his...
2K 26 11
What if, Goku had another child? Or maybe two? Or three? Younger than Gohan, but older than Goten? Can they handle the challenge that may come their...
28.8K 790 57
{ Currently Writing } In an alternate Dragon Ball universe, the Saiyan warrior Kakarot is a courageous female named Goka. After Goka defeats King...
37.9K 625 17
A Saiyan Warrior name Xyro, who wants to become the strongest one of all the saiyans, Goku and his family and friends are helping him by the meaning...