Twd images

By editorzxz

Images of the twd characters both women and men More

Rick
Glenn rhee
Carl
Tara
Daryl
Carl
Rick
Carl
Tara
Beth
Rick
Glenn
Daryl
Negan
Maggie
Negan
Glennxmaggie
Carl
Maggie
Carl
Maggie
Rick
Daryl
Rick
Tara
Rick
Maggie
Tara
Rick
Carl
Maggie
Negan
Carl
Hello
Need answers asal
Hello again:)
Negan

Abraham

3.1K 29 2
By editorzxz

As you and Abraham took down the herd of walkers . Him grabbing a tight grip of your arm keeping you close. Last thing he needed was for you to get bit. At one point he lost focus and his grip loosened. You ended up moving further away so he couldn't quite reach you. Finally the walkers where all taken care of.

''WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU DOING MOVING AWAY WAHT IF ONE OF THOSE NASTY SHITS GOT YOU.'' He screamed looking you dead in the eyes.
''they didn't though-.''
''WHAT IF THEY DID BLOOD WOULD HAVE BEEN ON MY HANDS Y/N.'' He yelled again . This time you felt warm tears roll down your cheek. He noticed you crying it hurt him knowing that you where crying because of him. ''Y/n I didn't mean it you know of all people I didn't.'' He said moving towards you slowly opening his arms in hope you would fall into them. And you did . He sighed lifting your head  up and kissing you.

''Let's go back it's getting dark .'' You said looking up .
''Yea. When we get back I'll run you a shower .

NSFW
The shower had finished. You got unchanged as did Abraham . You both got in. Abraham kisses down you face to your neck.
''I appreciate you so much y/n you don't even understand.
He picks you up placing your beach against the wall you wrap your legs around his waist pulling his body closer to you.
''Mhh that a girl .'' He say placing kisses all over your neck.

Things got more heated but before anything else could happen . Eugene had opened the bathroom door unaware of what you where doing. As Abraham turned around you laughed at Eugene's facial expression.
''Come on man she's mine close your eyes. I'll be a second okay.''
''Yea I'll be downstairs.''
''Looks this will have to finish earlier today baby's maybe later on. I'll show you how much of a princess you are.'' He smiled getting out of the shower .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 222 28
A nurse who is kind and gentle. And a guy who is fierce and rough. Complete opposites. Daryl Dixon x fem'reader story
20.4K 150 24
Hiii! I try to update atleast twice a week! -warning- Smut! Very strong language! More! ∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°Highest ranks∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠° • 1st in #Espinosa • 1st in #Da...
40.5K 350 19
[ i don't own any of the characters in the walking dead, any original male/female characters mentioned are my own ] includes imagines of; R.G, D.D, C...
289K 3K 49
TWD character imagines. - COMPLETED -