Covid Can't stop us: A Jay Ha...

By tvshowgirl4

BooK THREEEE!!: Emma, Jay, Nick, and Masie, face on the world, this pandemic, and the social and political ch... More

Season Eight Episode One "Fighting Ghosts"
Season 8 Episode 2 "White Knuckles"
New chapters coming soon
Season 8 Episode 3 "Tender Age"
Season 8 episode 4 'Unforgiven'
Season 8 Episode 5 'In Your Care'
Season 8 Episode 6 'Equal Justice'
Season 8 Episode 7 'Instinct'
Season 8 Episode 8 'Protect and Serve'
Season 8 Episode 16 'The other side' SEASON FINALE

UPDATE ON THIS BOOK

258 1 0
By tvshowgirl4

SOO HII! It's been a lonnngggg time and I do truly miss writing this book! 

With that said, I'll cut right to the chase. I am JUST, JUST, JUST< going to write the season finale of Chicago PD and not the whole season. I don't have time right now and I don't feel as if I could bring them justice. They still happened in our universe and everything stays the same, I just won't write those episodes! 

I am going to start writing the season finale and get it out very, very soon, hopefully! I hope everyone has an amazing summer and I can't wait for you to read the last chapter of book three, then onto book four! I can't believe it!

Also, Thank you to everyone who reads, comments, and votes on my books! Never did I think they would get as big as they have become and I truly am so greatful! Words can't describe how much I love writing, so they also can't describe how much I love each and everyone of you! 

Stay Safe all your beautiful beings! 

Much, Much Love,

Your Author 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 354 26
New Fanfic... Erin and Jay have been friends at work for a while now but everything was going to change when Jay finds out Erin biggest secret.
38.3K 790 28
A sequel to 'The backstory you don't know' Everything was going well, Ellie had settled down in school but someone just had to flip a switc...
22.9K 559 34
The third installment in the Ruling Chicago series. Published Dec 11, 2017
2.3K 61 27
✨2nd Book in the Finding Her Place In Chicago Series✨ After Katies departure back to New York, Emma Halstead decides it is time for her to return to...