Nostrum |Jikook|πŸŽ€

By The_Elegant_One

❝You can come to me for advice anytime, Jungkook.❞ He took the 'anytime' way too seriously. Maybe Jimin wasn'... More

ααŽ§α•α–α’α¬αŽ·
αŽ₯αŽ₯. Running To You
Ꮧ/Ꮑ

αŽ₯. Love And Us

436 40 44
By The_Elegant_One

     The short man smiled, nodding even though his eyes weren't looking at the boy. "So yeah. That's why you should obey me and do as I say." The taller finished.

     "I don't understand your unusual obsession with becoming a mafia leader at all, Jungkook." The shorter voice out. "You want me to bend over this desk so you can fuck me. And I should obey you cause you are a mafia leader in the making. And your father is a big bad man." He confirmed.

     Jungkook nodded. "Yes.."

     "Why do you want to become a mafia leader, kook?" The teacher asked his student.

     "Well, my dad is a mafia leader. And I get to enjoy a lot of power and get whatever I want." Jungkook shrugged.

     "What will you do after you become a mafia leader?"

     "I-I don't know." Jungkook bit his lips, shifting on his legs, making unnecessary noises as he did. He stared at the short man. "M-maybe do what my dad wants me to. And..." He stood there, unable to answer anything else.

     "Drugs and murder. That's what your dad will tell you to do. Will you do that? Will you start smoking and drinking? Will you start killing innocent people and cause problems to several others?" Jimin asked. "Take a seat, Kook." He smiled.

     The sound of the chair getting dragged from its place filled the classroom for a few moments. Jungkook sat in one of the front chairs, watching as Jimin walked forward and sat next to him. "Answer me, Kook. Will you?" He asked.

     "I-I guess. I mean, I have to do what my dad tells me to do cause that way, I can become a good mafia leader." Jungkook shrugged unsurely.

     Jimin nodded. "So, you said something about power right? If you obey every bad thing your dad tells you to do, that just makes you his puppet. His puppet will live from his words. Where is the power now? You don't have power over your own life. You will become a puppet eventually. His puppet!"

     Jungkook frowned, tears forming in his eyes, no longer looking at Jimin. "I-I will do t-things on my own too. I won't become his puppet." He mumbled.

     "What will you do then? What are the things you will do?" Jimin asked.

     "I-I don't know."

     "That's right. You don't know, Jungkook. You are still young. A good life is waiting for you. And I want you to use it well. Not everyone gets everything in their life. Some people are physically challenged, some are poor, some face big problems in their life, some with a bad family, and some get abused. And you don't have to face any of that. You got mone--"

     "I-I have a bad family right?"

     Jimin chuckled at that. "By bad family, I meant an abusive family who beats them or uses them for bad stuff. I don't think your family members do any of that to you."

     Jungkook sighed.

     "You got money, family members who treat you well, three meals a day-actually you have five meals a day, don't you?" Jimin chuckled again before continuing. "And education, a healthy body. You have it, Jungkook. And I want you to use it well. You can have power in so many other ways. Not by becoming a mafia leader. You can study well and become a doctor, lawyer, engineer, journalist.. anything! Or you can use your talents to become a famous person. You draw well, don't you? And you sing too. And dance too. And play football too. Wow. I can name more, Jungkook. Look how many talents you have. You can even write books. Mrs John, your literature miss read your story to every staff member a few days ago because she thought your story was really good! You can choose a good university and become a writer. You have to use your talents well, Jungkook. I want you to."

     Jimin smiled.

    "B-but what if my dad forces me to take over the mafia?" Jungkook asked.

     "Say NO. Refuse. Tell him about your talents. Tell him how you will become rich and powerful without him or his mafia leader position. If he still forces you, come to me. I will talk to him." Jimin answered.

     "But--"

     When Jimin noticed the hesitation in his voice and how he was about to come up with another question, he cut him off.

     "Do this for me, Jungkook. Won't you make your art teacher proud by succeeding in life? Will you live your life correctly for your Jimin Hyung?"

     "Yes. I will."

    "Good. That's what a good boy does. Now go. Your break almost ended." Jimin smiled.

     "T-thank you so much, Jimin Hyung." Jungkook sobbed.

     "Aww. Mafia kook became a mawkish kook." Jimin giggled. "You can come to me for advice anytime, Jungkook." He said.

     "You are the best, Jimin Hyung!" Jungkook stood up, leaning forward. Before Jimin could decipher any sounds, his lips were pressed against Jimin's plump ones.

     Jungkook sloppily moved his lips against the older's before pulling away and running out of the classroom.

❀✿❀

      "Y-you kissed our art teacher?" Taehyung asked in shock.

     Jungkook nodded shyly.

     "OH MY GOD!! IS MR.PARK THE ONE?! YOU GAVE YOUR FIRST KISS TO MR.PARK?!"

     "Shhh! Someone might hear you." Jungkook hushed him even though they were inside an abandoned storeroom.

     Taehyung just grinned. "How are you so sure it's Mr Park?" He asked.

     "Most of the girls and boys I've dated only wanted me for my money and looks. B-but he advised me and guided me to get a good life where I earn my own money and power instead of living off my dad. And he obviously doesn't know how I look." Jungkook smiled.

     "Yes. I guess he is the one!! But are you accepting of him being blind?" He asked.

     "Of course I am!! If he wants, I can help him get his vision back too. Only if he wants me to help." Jungkook answered grinning.

     "You love him, don't ya?" Taehyung grinned.

     "I-I guess. That's why I'm giving up on my dream of becoming a mafia leader. And was ready to give up my virginity to him too." He giggled happily.

     "But the problem now is...does he love you?"

      Jungkook pouted at that. "I-I don't know, Tae. He always advises every student and treats them the same. Just like me. I don't think I'm special to him." He mumbled. "I should probably confess to him."

    "Yes. Do it, Kook. I will ask him if he likes flowers or chocolates. And everything! Then you can impress him." Taehyung voiced his idea and Jungkook nodded in agreement.

     "Let's go!!"

    The two fist-bumped, meaning their plan was made.

❀✿❀

     Taehyung slowly approached his art teacher's office. He knocked on the door, not getting a response. "Hello, Mr Park?" He called out but still got no answer.

     "Mr Park left for a meeting. You will find him in the third-floor art room where the meeting is taking place." The janitor informed and Taehyung smiled.

     "Thank you." He bowed before running to the third-floor art room.

   Once reached, Taehyung peeked inside the art room, frowning when he saw his art teacher sitting alone. He softly knocked on the door, not wanting to startle his teacher.

    "Hello, Mr Park." He greeted as he walked inside.

     "Oh. What a pleasant surprise, Taehyung. Do you need anything from me?" Jimin asked with a smile. Of course, he could recognize his favourite little artist's voice.

     "Is this meeting already over, Mr Park? Why are you sitting all alone?" Taehyung asked instead, now in front of his teacher.

     Jimin chuckled. "Again with your questions huh. To answer it, yes. The meeting ended and all of them left. I just needed time to think about a few things." He said smiling.

     Taehyung nodded. "Mr Park, can I know more about you? I want to be your friend." The excitement was evident in his voice and his teacher could only laugh.

     "Sure, Taehyung." Jimin smiled. "As you know, I am Park Jimin. From Busan. I like to create art. I used to admire the art but now I just create it. I like vanilla ice cream and dark chocolate. What else do you want to know?"

     Taehyung thought about it before responding. "Do you like someone?" He asked carefully.

     "I'm not interested in anyone. I don't care who the person is, I just want to be accepted. My choices don't matter now. If the opposite person accepts me, I will accept them."

     This made Taehyung frown. How can someone be like that?

      "Don't be like that, Mr Park. Your choices matter too. I know you have someone in your heart. But if the person refuses to accept you, then they are not worthy of your love. If they truly love you back, then they will accept you even if you turn into a cockroach!!"

     Jimin giggled. "Thanks, Taehyung." He said smiling.

     "What do you expect in a lover?"

     "I don--"

     "I will bite you, Mr Park! Don't test me." Taehyung growled making Jimin laugh again.

     "Fine fine. I guess I want a caring and loving person. Who will be there for me and protect me. Scold me when I do something wrong or say something stupid. Be with me forever. Someone genuine and kind-hearted." Jimin said with a smile.

     Taehyung grinned. Jungkook could do that!!

     "Someone like Jungkook?"

     The classroom went silent when the student shot the question at his teacher.

     "I-I mean, would you date someone like Jungkook? Not Jungkook himself. B-but y-you could also date J-jungkook- I mean, forget it!! Fucking forget it!" Taehyung cursed as he abruptly stood up and ran out of the classroom.

     Jimin chuckled finally, shaking his head.

❀✿❀

     "I'M SO SORRY, JUNGKOOK!! I THINK I FUCKED EVERYTHING UP!" Taehyung was running around in circles, his hand pulling at his hair in frustration of fucking this up for his best friend. As he kept running in circles, his head started spinning before he fell to the floor.

     Jungkook just stared at him in confusion. "What do you mean, Tae?" He asked, crouching in front of his tall best friend.

     "I-I was asking Mr Park about his likes and dislikes. And he told me about his love for vanilla ice cream and dark chocolate. Then I asked him what he wants in a lover. He just said, kind, caring, loving...but then I asked if he wants someone like you!! He turned silent all of a sudden when I mentioned your name! I think he knows that you have a crush on him and that's why you sent me, your best friend, to collect information. I'm so sorry, Kook!!" Taehyung blabbered.

     Jungkook licked his lips before sighing. "Don't worry Tae. I will talk to him and if he acts awkward, I will just confess. He needs to know somehow right." He smiled reassuringly and Taehyung just pouted.

     "Sorry, Kook. I would never do something like that purposely." He apologized again, feeling guilty that his stupidity could've ruined his best friend's life or outed his secret.

     Jungkook just smiled, patting his shoulder. "Don't worry, Taehyung. And thanks for asking him about his likes and dislikes. I will buy him ice cream and dark chocolate. And be like the lover he wants."

     "Good luck, Kook."

❀✿❀

     Jungkook was walking home, earphones connected to his phone. It played some random songs and he just nodded to it. But he was surprised when he saw his teacher sitting on a bench.

     "Hello, Jimin Hyung. This is Jungkook." He grinned, running up to his teacher and sitting next to him. "What are you doing here, Hyung?" He asked and Jimin chuckled.

     "I'm just getting some fresh breath, Jungkook. Were you going home?" He asked.

    "Yes, Jimin Hyung!" Jungkook answered. "Hyung, d-did Taehyung talk with you?"

    Jimin smiled. "Yes he did, Kook. Why? What about it?" He asked.

    "Well...he asked you a few things I guess. W-were you weirded out by that?" Jungkook gulped. Where did the confidence he had when he asked his teacher to bend over go?!

     "He didn't necessarily say anything which made me weirded out," Jimin answered, still smiling.

     "Taehyung told me that he asked you if you want to date me. Didn't that make you weirded out?"

     "Oh did he?" Jimin teased. And Jungkook's eyes widened.

     Did Taehyung lie?!

     "I wasn't weirded out, Jungkook. It made me smile." Jimin suddenly said.

      Jungkook gulped. Did he hear the man right?

     "W-what do you mean, Jimin Hyung? What do you mean it made you smile?" Jungkook asked.

      "I meant what I meant, Kook," Jimin stated. "What do you think it meant, Jungkook?" He raised his hand, and Jungkook immediately put his hand on Jimin's.

     Jimin caressed his hand comfortingly and the younger sighed.

     "It meant you want to date me...right?"

     "I guess. If that's what you thought." Jimin replied.

     OH MY GOD.

     "OH MY GOD!! JIMIN HYUNG WANTS TO DATE ME!! OH MY GOD!!" Jungkook shouted in delight, standing up and jumping in excitement.

     "Don't get too excited, Kook." Jimin chuckled. "I guess let's go home." He said, standing up too.

     "Are we boyfriends now, Jimin Hyung?" Jungkook asked. Then he remembered that Jimin was a teacher.

     No one can stop me though!

     "Not really. But we can be. Why don't we go on a few dates?" Jimin asked.

     "Sure, Jimin Hyung!! Can I get your address? Let's have our first date in your home as it would be more comfortable." Jungkook suggested.

     "Okay, Jungkook."

      After getting Jimin's address, the two walked away.

     Two different beings with two different lives. One is going home to a mansion, five-star food, and comfortable richness. While the other is going home to his old apartment, hoping his dad isn't home. It's his apartment but his dad was advised by the doctor to live with him. And he isn't helpful in any way.

     Some people hated when the poor and rich mingled. Some hated when the same gender mingled. Some hated when an abled mingles with the disabled.

     Jungkook's dad hated all of it.

❀✿❀

     Jungkook pouted when he saw a substitution teacher enter their class instead of his Jimin Hyung. "I searched for Mr Park all around the school. Couldn't find him, Jungkook." Taehyung said.

     "Me too. He told me he wants to date me but now he suddenly disappeared." Jungkook sighed.

     "Excuse me. What happened to Mr Park?" One of his classmates shot the question at the substitution teacher who sighed.

     "You guys don't know?" He asked and everyone shook their head. "Mr Park Jimin was fired by the principal." He revealed, shocking the whole class.

     And Jungkook was beyond shocked to hear that. "What? When did that happen?"

     "Yesterday." The teacher answered.

    "Why? He is a good teacher!!"

     "I'm not supposed to say it but it's because someone personally asked the principal. I think he was threatened by someone." The teacher explained, making the whole class frown.

    Why didn't Jimin Hyung tell me anything? It happened yesterday means he could've told me!

     Jungkook sighed. He really had to talk with his Hyung.

❀✿❀

4 days before the date

     After classes ended, Jungkook walked out with his best friend, wondering if he should visit Hyung's apartment.

     "See ya later, Kook. Tell Mr Park hi." He said and Jungkook nodded.

     He exited the school, walking his way home when he saw his Hyung sitting on the same bench as he was yesterday.

     "Jimin Hyung!!"

    Jungkook ran up to his Hyung, sitting next to him. "Why didn't you tell me that you were fired, Hyung?" He asked while panting and Jimin sighed.

     "I just didn't want to, Kook. You know now. I'm sorry I didn't." Jimin apologized with a sad smile.

     "Don't apologize, Hyung," Jungkook mumbled, pulling his Hyung for a hug and the man smiled.

     "Thanks, Kook." He whispered.

     "Date is in 4 days. When can I meet you before that, Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

     "I will be sitting here on this bench and you can always find me here after school. If I'm not here, that means I fell asleep at home or had some work. So don't worry." Jimin explained with a smile.

     "Okay, Hyungie!!" Jungkook grinned. "Can I walk you home, Hyung?" He asked.

     "Sure I guess." Jimin smiled, grabbing his cane. "Let's go."

     The two walked down the sidewalk in silence, holding hands. But the younger wanted to talk a lot and know everything about his Hyung. Jimin knew everything about him but he knows nothing about Jimin.

      "Hyung. Can you tell me about yourself? Your family? Your friends? Your favourite things to do? Everything about you!" Jungkook asked in excitement.

     "Why don't we talk all about it when we get to our first date? Let's talk about everything then." Jimin suggested and Jungkook pouted.

      "Fine. But you have to tell me everything." Jungkook said and Jimin giggled. "Hyung, are you a virgin?"

     Jimin looked surprised before he recovered and smiled. "Yes, I am, Jungkook. But you shouldn't go around asking people if they are virgins." He advised.

     "You are the only one I've ever asked, Hyung. And I am too!"

     Jimin smiled at how cute he sounded. He wondered how the boy looked.

     "Alright, Kook. See you later." Jimin raised his hand and Jungkook leaned forward, placing his cheek on his palm. The older smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for being there for me, darling." He whispered.

     Jungkook grinned. "Thank you for existing, Hyung!!" He said back.

     Jimin laughed before the two departed.

❀✿❀

     Jungkook greeted his father and before he could run away, the man called for him. "You look so happy these days, Kook. Is it because your time to become a mafia leader and shine is coming soon?" He asked, patting his back.

     "N-no, dad. I actually wanted to talk about something to you." Jungkook spoke, gulping.

     "Well, why don't we talk over a cup of tea? Clean up and come, Jungkook." Mr Jeon smiled and Jungkook nodded, running away.

     Jungkook had hope that his father wouldn't mind his rejection. After all, he was always smiling at him. But the boy didn't know the true form of his father at all!

     Everyone knew how Mr Jeon is, except his son.

     After changing into his black joggers and tank top, he walked downstairs to talk everything out with his father.

     He sat opposite his father, the glass table separating both of them. A teacup sat in front of him. It looked tasty and was steaming hot. While his father had a cup in his hands.

     "Is this about a girl, Jungkook? Do you want to kidnap her? Drug her? Tell me, son." Mr Jeon encouraged and Jungkook made a disgusted face.

     "No, father!! And even if I was interested in someone, I would properly go and talk to them. Ask if they want to date me. Not kidnap or drug them!" Jungkook grumbled and Mr Jeon just laughed.

     "Well, what is this about, Jungkook?" He asked.

     "I-I don't want to be a mafia leader anymore. I want to grow rich with my talents. I want to be a good man." Jungkook said, making Mr Jeon turn silent.

     A maid walked in to take Mr Jeon's empty cup. And before she knew it, a gun was shot. Her body fell to the floor.

     *BANG BANG*

     Jungkook flinched. "What the fuck, dad?" He stared at the dead woman's body in horror.

     "Whoever manipulated you are going to be in the same state soon." He said before walking out of the room.

     Jungkook's eyes widen in shock. What if Dad kills Jimin? He doesn't know though right?

     "Dad!!" Jungkook ran after him. "Dad!!" He called again.

     Mr Jeon stopped.

     "I-I was kidding. I-I will be a mafia leader." Jungkook said and Mr Jeon grinned.

     "Is it so, my son?"

     "Yes. I will be a mafia leader."

     "Then take my gun and kill that man."

     What?

    What does he mean by that?

     Kill a man?

     "But Da--"

     "Do it, Jungkook." Mr Jeon threw the gun at him and he caught it with a scared look.

     "I-I can't. I-I mean I will do it later when I grow up. I can't do it now." Jungkook stuttered, his eyes blurring. Mr Jeon just stared at him, waiting for him to shoot. "P-please dad. Don't make me. Please, dad." Jungkook begged, falling to his knees and bowing down in front of the man's legs. "P-please. Please don't." He begged.

      "SHOOT HIM, JUNGKOOK!!" Mr Jeon yelled and the younger broke into loud sobs, shaking his head. All of Mr Jeon's men watched, feeling a little bad for the boy. They have watched him grow and seeing him cry made them sad. But they didn't dare step up. "I SAID SHOOT!!"

     "NO!! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME, DAD!" Jungkook cried out, going into a panic, his breathing uneven. "P-please, Dad."

     Black dots was all the boy could see before he fainted.

     Maybe Jungkook's life wasn't all cotton candy skies.

❀✿❀

     Jimin sat on his bed, staring into nothing. He heard the front door open and close. "Are you here, Jimin?"

     "Yes Appa," Jimin replied.

     "Can you bring me some juice, son?" He asked. "Oh fuck. I forgot you were blind." The man burst into laughter at his ' 'joke' '. "Come here, Jimin!!"

     Jimin sighed. "Can you not, Appa!?" He grumbled, walking outside his room to the living room while holding the wall. He usually walks around with ease but recently his father misplaces things and makes him fall over things. "What do you want?" He asked.

     "Come sit here, son." He patted the place next to him.

     Jimin sat opposite him and Mr Park chuckled. Obviously, Jimin wouldn't know where he was tapping. "The neighbour saw you with a boy outside. Got a boyfriend?" He asked.

     "No. We are just dating for now." Jimin answered honestly.

     "Hmm. Good to hear that you are finding new people in your life." Mr Park hummed. "Can you cook for me, Jimin? I know you can cook." He grinned.

     "The doctor advised me not to cook again as I almost got my hands burnt and fingers cut," Jimin grumbled.

     "Oh come on, son. Do it for your appa." Mr Park cooed.

     "You just want to see me hurt, you sadist!" Jimin hissed.

     "I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO GO AND COOK!" Mr Park stood up abruptly, grabbing Jimin's hand and dragging him to the kitchen.

    "Let me go!!"

    "Fucking shut up and do what I say!!" Mr Park slapped the younger who glared in anger.

    "I hate you!" Jimin hissed.

    "Yes yes. Now go and cook me food."

❀✿❀

     "He had a panic attack, Mr Jeon. He would wake up soon, don't worry. Give him these." The doctor said as he packed up his stuff. "Make sure not to do anything that could possibly trigger him. It would be risky to get multiple panic attacks." He added in a monotone and Mr.Jeon chuckled, nodding.

     After the doctor left, Mr.Jeon took his phone out and called a number. "Yes. As fast you can." He ordered the person in the other line before hanging up.

     "I'm doubting he is my son." He laughed before leaving the room.

     After a few minutes, Jungkook slowly opened his eyes. He remembered everything and realized how cruel of a man his father truly is. He sighed before standing up.

     "Hi, Kookie."

     Jungkook flinched when he heard a girl's voice. The girl was his age and she walked closer to him. "Who are you? A nurse?" He asked but she was dressed casually.

     "No. Your father sent me here. He thought you would like t-to have fun with me." She said, clearing her throat. "I am Juhi. Greta Juhi. My dad and your father are friends. They want us to get married." She sighed. "And so, he sent me here to...you know." She awkwardly stood there and Jungkook stared at her with wide eyes.

     "No way!! I already have someone!" Jungkook yelled.

     "Who is your girlfriend? Maybe I can talk to your father." She suggested with a shrug.

      "He won't accept. He is a bad man! And I have a boyfriend, not a girlfriend!" Jungkook walked towards the window, opening it to jump out.

     "You are gay?" She asked surprised. Jungkook nodded. "Who is the lucky guy?" She continued.

     "No one you need to know of!" Jungkook said before jumping out.

     He landed on his feet, groaning at the pain. "I didn't know it would hurt this much." He mumbled to himself.

    Mr.Jeon walked in with a smirk. A gun in hand.

    "You did a really good job." He said to the girl who nodded and quickly moved away from the man.

    "C-can I go now? P-please?" She asked and he chuckled. "P-please."

     "You look so pretty begging to me like this. I wonder how you would look moaning under me." He smirked. "Lock the doors and leave." He ordered his men.

❀✿❀

     Jungkook sat in his best friend Taehyung's home who had a worried look. His brother Seokjin had bought him the home.

     "I will call and see if Dad is home. And if he isn't, I will sneak inside. Then I will get my clothes and escape from there with some money. I and Jimin will run away from here." He voiced out his plan.

     Taehyung nodded. "Be careful Kook. Your father isn't all sweet. He is dangerous." He said and Jungkook nodded now.

    "Hello, Jungkook!" Taehyung said into the phone, pretending as if Jungkook wasn't right next to him.

     "Hey, Taehyung. It's been a while since we talked." Mr.Jeon spoke as he sat up from the bed, grabbing his coat from the floor. "Clean this mess up."

     Taehyung frowned at that. What mess?

     "Oh, it wasn't for you, Taehyung. My hands slipped and now a mess has to be cleaned." Mr.Jeon said chuckling.

     "Hmm okay, Mr.Jeon. Is Jungkook there?" He asked and Jungkook watched closely.

     "Why didn't you call his phone directly and called the landline, Taehyung?" Mr.Jeon asked instead.

     Taehyung panicked before coming up with an excuse. "I-I couldn't reach his phone, Mr.Jeon."

     "Oh, I see. Well, Jungkook isn't here. He missed the fun." Mr.Jeon laughed. "I gotta go, Taehyung. There is some work. If you see Jungkook tell him to call me. And also food is in the fridge." He hung up.

     "He said he will be going out for some work," Taehyung mumbled.

     "Thank God. I guess I can go home now." Jungkook sighed.

     "I-I don't think it's a good idea, Kook. We can just buy new clothes for you and I will help with the money. Just go to Mr.Park's house and get him." Taehyung suggested. "I think your father was lying." He continued.

    "No, it's okay, Tae. It's not like he will kill me. He can't do anything to me." Jungkook said confidently and Taehyung sighed.

    "Fine. Promise me you will be careful and come here safely. Promise me you will protect yourself and Mr.Jimin. And stay over here tonight." Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded.

     "I promise, Taetae." Jungkook grinned.

❀✿❀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 120K 63
[COMPLETED] A math teacher, and a student, falling in love with each other while having many turbulent experiences in their lives due to their famil...
168K 10.2K 38
The university's statistics teacher becomes a little too infatuated with his favorite student, and he just can't let go. Kim Taehyung's life takes a...
94.5K 3.7K 26
"After I am done with you, you won't even be capable of thinking of anything or anyone else but me" I MOSTLY WRITE ABOUT JUNGKOOK! book 2 for oneshot...
14.9K 467 26
"Fear make blood sweet" BTS yandere oneshot collection. Requests are welcome. The content will get more darker in upcoming chapters. Will be updat...