Resident evil one shots

By luciferstempest

we're here again boiiis, another hyperfixation dropped on my husk of a mental state. it says resident evil bu... More

welcome to hell
Heisenberg x f!reader || reverie ∆SMUT∆
Karl Heisenbeberg x f!reader || Moments ∆SMUT∆
Karl Heisenberg x f!reader || Unbecoming ∆SMUT∆
Heisenberg x F!reader || A new dawn *SMUT*
Heisenberg x f!reader || Stolen moments ^SMUT^
Karl Heisenberg || Dead flowers
Heisenberg x f!reader || Satiated ×SMUT×
😈 Karl Heisenberg •°• Assistance △SMUT△

Karl Heisenberg x f!reader || caught

1.2K 24 8
By luciferstempest

Title: caught

Ship: Karl Heisenberg x f!reader

Triggers:  smut, oral: female receiving, Masterbation, getting caught, penetration, no aftercare

Characters: Reader, Karl Heisenberg

Wordcount: 2654

a/n: low-key don't like this one but y'all can read it if you want

***

It was wrong to think of him this way, he was immoral and often times cold. It was wrong to act on those thoughts but how many times can she wave off the images and scenarios her mind so effortlessly provided. How she imagined his biceps would flex around her as it did when he was working, how he'd grunt like he did when he was frustrated.

She moaned softly as her fingers rubbed against her clit before entering her again, biting into her other hand to keep the volume down. She imagined his lips on her, tongue, teeth. Imagined he'd be the type to not be the most gentle, the type to take rather than give but in the safety of her mind that was fine.

Fingers thrusted and curled inside her as she felt a release coming, her other hand squeezing and then rubbing at her nipple. "Oh, Karl." Her voice lingered and she clasped her hand over her mouth and listened, only the ambience of the factory as her heart pounded and then her fingers continued, a little set back from her destination but no matter, she'd still get there eventually.

Unbeknownst to her how the man had stopped in his tracks with the call of his name, brow furrowed as he looked back from which the sound had came, she hadn't sounded like she was in trouble and her room had been off limits for the creatures dwelling within the factory but you never know with these things.

There was nothing that could've prepared him for the sight before him when he slowly peeked into the room. Legs open, hand working within her cunt with the other clasped over her mouth and her eyes clenched shut. He felt himself twitch in his pants and clenched his jaw.

Previously he had been plagued with his own thoughts of her, what she'd look like if he were to be buried inside her but he knew that's where they had to stay, buried deep within himself. She could never love a monster, could never see him as something apart from his actions but those thoughts were now in question as he saw her please herself at the thought of him, it forced him to reevaluate his situation.

"Well, isn't that a sight."

The words pulled her out of her thoughts, out of her pleasure, thrusting her into reality and giving her whiplash. She froze, almost screamed as she opened her eyes and then they were on him. She flushed, her face felt like it was on fire as she scrambled to cover herself and hide her actions.

"Oh no need to do that on my account." He smirked, hand motioning towards her.

Her mouth was agape, no thoughts entering her mind as she stared at him, eyes wide.

Heisenberg knew he was enjoying the situation a little more than he should but it wasn't every day he gets such an open glimpse of her with a confession of her attraction and need, he had to to remember her like this for the future where he can savor the thoughts.

"Come on, sweetheart." He chuckled softly. " Don't tell me cat got your tongue?"

She blinked, throat felt dry as her heart pounded in her ear. "I'm sorry." Her voice squeaked, hands curling tighter into the blanket covering her naked form. What else could she say when she wanted to just disappear. How could she hide from what she felt and even worse that he could use those feelings against her now.

"Oh no apologies needed, kitten." His hands clasped together, the sound reverberating against the walls as he took a step towards her. "If you had let me know, I would've been happy to assist. I've been nothing if not courteous with your stay here."

Her eyes followed as he moved closer, cunt throbbing at the thought of him. It would be so easy to give in, he had been the only thing she had thought of in the last few weeks. She could get what she wanted, needed, craved but it came with such warning signs.

His gloved finger smoothed over her cheek as he stopped next to her bed, voice soft as he spoke. "Isn't that what you want?"

She swallowed. Of course that was what she wants but it came with the added fear of verbal confession. Did she really trust the man to not just use her confession against her, to even go through with it. Surely he couldn't see her the same way she saw him. Surely this was nothing more than a game, momentary entertainment.

He sighed. He could see the gears turning in her head but for what he couldn't quite figure out. His terms had been clear, had it not? She had been unusually quiet, ever for her. Perhaps he had it all wrong, it wasn't entirely out of the realm of possibility. Perhaps she was scared of him. Perhaps she had thought of his as a monster like he'd imagined.

"I won't ask again." His voice was softer, the last thing he wanted was her to fear him like everyone else did. She was his only confidant, only friend even. He could not lose that at a time like this. He couldn't lose her.

"I do-" She stated softly as she looked down, she couldn't say it to his face and risk the rejection she might find in them. "Want that."

A smile formed on his lips even if she was evidently scared of something still, vocal confession that she at least felt an attraction towards him. It was a start. He bent down, pressing his lips to hers in a soft kiss when he tilted her head up. She tasted so sweet, it was jarring in a place like this that was filled with so much blood and rust. She didn't quite fit right in this place and yet she stayed, she smiled, she lit up a dimly lit place. She offered a softness that he'd never admit he needed.

He moved to hover over her without breaking the kiss. He had wanted her for so long without an idea that she had felt the same. Thought about being buried into her so many times not knowing she had been plagued with similar thoughts. Thought about how she'd feel and taste and now it was within reach.

Her arms wrapped around his neck as lips worked together more fervently with each passing moment, her legs falling beside his hips as he softly rocked into her. For a moment she regretted covering her bare body moments before, perhaps then she could feel the sensation more clearly each time his hips pressed against hers but now it felt muted, her need growing with every little motion that didn't give her what she needed.

He broke the kiss, smirking down at her as he slowly dragged the blanket over her body to expose him to her abdomen. She flushed a deep shade of red as his eyes lingered on her cunt. She felt the need to close her legs but steeled herself, especially when his hand came to rest on her thigh. He was so close. Breathing feeling heavy as her stomach churned at the thought.

He bit into his the tip of his glove and pulled the glove from his hand, discarding without much care. He looked up at her as the first touch came, feather light over her clit and then a long line through her folds. Hands clenched into the blanket still around her upper half.

So many times she thought of him, so many times his name were on her lips but not one single one of those times could compare to the way it felt knowing it was him, how he experimented and pressed, how her body easily responded and gave into him.

"So wet. " Heisenberg hummed, retracting from her and licking his finger that had been covered in her slick. "Fuck that's good, sweetheart."

His hand was on her again, single finger pressing into her slowly, his eyes trained on her cunt as he watched her walls take him in imagining how it will be when it's not his fingers pushing into her. He felt himself twitch at the thought and clenched his jaw.

She moaned softly as he pumped, hips meeting his hand as she searched for that sweet release she was pulled away from when he walked in. He added another finger and watched her for a moment, body seeking out more sensation from him, eyes closed as she moaned for him. A sight to behold, a sight he would play over and over if he never gets a chance like this again.

He added another finger as he wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked softly, her eyes flicking down at him at the new sensation. His beard scratching at her inner thighs, the sight of him between her legs looking up at her, alone could've made her come undone. Hips bucked against his lips and he held her down as much as he could with his only free hand until she cried out. Back arching as her body shook but the sensations on her didn't stop when he replaced his fingers with his tongue and it was prolonged, curses and versions of his name falling from her lips as he drank her in.

When he finally let go of her, she was breathing heavy. He slithered back up her body, pressing a kiss to her lips that quickly turned heated. Her hands were on his back and in his hair. She got what he promised, had her release but even with the thought that he couldn't ask more from her, he craved every bit of her. He wanted to take her, claim her, have her cry out his name for everyone to hear. He wanted her in every way possible.

His hand smoothed over her skin, under the blanket that still kept part of her hidden from him and squeezed.

She broke the kiss, eyes unsure as she pulled the blanket completely from her form. Completely bare before the man, she swallowed. On display before his eyes, her heart beat in her ears while he had offered no collateral of his own.

Eyes took in what it had been kept from and he licked his lips. Even with every scar and mark, she was the most beautiful thing in his eyes. She was perfect for him. His head dipped down to her neck and breathed her in. It would change everything.

"If we do this, there's no going back."

Her hand tangled into his hair and petted slightly. They could hardly go back to how things were with what he had already done, even if she had rejected him there was no going back from the knowledge what she had done.

"I know." She spoke softly. She didn't want to go back. She wanted him, wanted him to take her in whichever way he wanted. Wanted him to use her for his own pleasure. Wanted him buried inside her. She wanted it all.

He looked back at her. "You sure? I could leave right now, no hard feelings... I..I won't be gentle."

"I'm sure." She replied, hands starting to unbutton his shirt. Next to go was his pants and shoes then the single glove he hadn't removed until he was as bare as her.

His rocked into hers a few times, covering his cock in her slick as it rubbed against her, working through her folds.

"Karl-" she breathed. "Please just-"

"Shh." He spoke softly against the skin on her shoulder. "I'll take good care of you, don't worry."

His hand reached between them, wrapping around his cock and lining up to her entrance. She whimpered as he pushed into her slowly, rocking shallowly as he went deeper. Her fingers dug into the flesh of his back and closed her eyes. He was buried in her, beyond her wildest dreams she never would've thought there was a chance and even through the sting she craved him.

Her eyes opened when she felt sensation against her clit, the man trying to get her to relax around him so he could have his fun with her. It worked to a degree, soft sounds escaping her lips.

When she had relaxed a bit, he rocked into her shallowly. Soft sounds falling from her lips as she moaned. It was a little too soft for her liking but she allowed the man the chance to experiment with her body, pushing off on her own gratification while he played.

She hadn't been prepared when he suddenly thrusted into her all the way, eliciting a cry from her. He chuckled softly and repeated the action then started falling into a more comfortable rhythm, hips smacking into hers as he hovered above her. She felt so perfect around him, squeezing his cock like she was made for him.

"Taking me so well." He breathed between thrusts. "Such a good girl."

She moaned and cried, holding on to the only thing that felt solid which just so happened to be him. It had been a while since she had been with anyone but she was fairly certain she'd never had it this good. Her skin was on fire as her fingertips dug into the skin on his arm, each thrust pushing her so much closer to a release she wasn't ready to have yet.

Eyes clenched shut as she fought off the feeling, legs wrapped around his hips, his hand digging into the flesh of her thigh as the other kept him upright so he wouldn't crush her beneath his weight.

A constant rhythm as he pushed into her, pushing her to the edge and she felt like she wasn't ready. It was too soon, she still wanted so much. She didn't want it to over just like that. It's been so long since she felt so high, so good, so full.

She barely felt his teeth as it grazed over the skin at her neck but she couldn't mistake the words that fell from his lips.

"Come for me."

It was a simple request really, one she could easily fulfill but it meant an end, a loss.

"I want to feel you."

But sometimes one doesn't have a choice in these things and an end comes no matter how much one fights, how hard you try. Everything always had an end.

Her nails dug into him as she came, every part of her feeling it as she cried out, back arching into him as her walls clenched. She had said a version of his name like a mantra a few times as she clung to him and he felt it a bit hard to move like he wanted but he allowed her the moment of ecstasy before he'd take from her.

Her breath was stolen, ripples on her skin but then more with each thrust into her prolonging the ecstasy she felt until she felt almost limp in his arms.

His thrusts were sloppy as he searched for his release within her, her walls hugging him so perfectly until he came inside her. He had stayed pressed into her for a few moments more until he felt he had none more to give and he pulled out of her with a grunt.

He had fallen beside her, no words exchanged as she pulled the cover over her again. The best release she had in months but it came with such consequence. Perhaps it would've been fine if what she had felt was only physical attraction, if it was all lust but she knew it was more and she knew indulging in it was a mistake but sometimes it's hard to tame a heart and sometimes the best way to learn is to feel it so violently it drowns you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 298 17
"You're fine, kid... we're fine. You did it." Another kid... another experiment. Mother Miranda didn't know when to stop. Now, Ethan's kid is wrappe...
20.5K 800 10
Karl Heisenberg x reader A once-in-a-lifetime trip turned dark. You're quickly exposed to the sinister and mysterious world of a cursed village unde...
30.9K 1K 11
Your head feels fuzzy as you begin to stir. Your mind feels foggy, as if it was...erased..? or forgotten. You feel yourself laying in something soft...
32.3K 657 20
one-shots/story for my re8 OC. (Dimitrescu x OC) THIRTY K ?? IM SO GRATEFUL TY GFNVJDN