Bonded: A Min Yoongi x OC Sou...

By JiminBeJammin

Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music an... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
πŸ”₯23πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯24πŸ”₯
25
πŸ”₯26πŸ”₯
27
28
πŸ”₯29πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯30πŸ”₯
32
33
34
πŸ”₯35πŸ”₯
36
37
πŸ”₯38πŸ”₯
39
πŸ”₯40πŸ”₯
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New Book Alert🚨
46
πŸ”₯47πŸ”₯
48
πŸ”₯49πŸ”₯
50
51
52
πŸ”₯53πŸ”₯
54
55
πŸ”₯56πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯57πŸ”₯
58
59
πŸ”₯60πŸ”₯
61
62
63
πŸ”₯64πŸ”₯
65
66
πŸ”₯67πŸ”₯
68
69
70
πŸ”₯71πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯72πŸ”₯
73
74
75
76
πŸ”₯77πŸ”₯
78
πŸ”₯79πŸ”₯
80
81
82
πŸ”₯83πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯84πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯85πŸ”₯
86
Epilogue

31

11.5K 431 194
By JiminBeJammin

Crystal slipped on her white dress, careful not to rip it since she already had her heels on. Yoongi, who was watching from the bed, hopped up and helped her zip it up, a gesture that made her smile. She liked that he did things without even having to be asked.

"You look beautiful," he says, locking eyes with her in the mirror while he placed a kiss on her bare shoulder.

"Thanks," she smiles, throwing all her makeup in her little white and gold Chanel bag.

She sighed heavily as she moved to exit the room, looking back at the comfortable bed longingly.

"Keep looking at the bed like that and I'll get jealous. Go on before you're late...unless you want to fake sick and stay here," he says, making her giggle.

"You know what? Under any other circumstance, I would but it would be incredibly rude not to at least show up for a dinner that's for me specifically," she pouts, making her way to the living room to find the keys to her car.

"Woah, you look nice," Jin says, making her smile and thank him.

"Look at you! Suga you better hope nobody tries to steal her away tonight looking like that," Sehee exclaims.

"They couldn't even if they tried," he says, shooting her an unbothered smirk.

"I'm loving the confidence," Crystal scoffs playfully, turning around with her keys in her hands.

"Thanks, it's based off feedback," he quips back, making her chuckle.

"Mhmm shut it and kiss me so I can leave. How's that for feed—"

He didn't let her finish the word before he grabbed her by the waist and kissed her deeply, making her thank her lucky stars her lipstick was smudge proof.

"You know better than to play with me like that. Stay safe and hurry back, you know so you can give me more—ahem—feedback," he says, seemingly just now remembering where he was at the moment.

Thankfully, he said it so lowly that only she could hear but she keeps her back to the others so they couldn't see her facial expression as she bids him goodbye and slips out the door.

Damn, I'm dick whipped.

"Well damn, we just gonna pretend like that didn't just happen....ok," Sehee says once Crystal's out the door.

The maknaes, who were sitting on the couch, wiggle their brows at Yoongi as he passes them on the way back to his room; and he wiggles his back—making them let out amused noises of surprise.

Everyone loved how much more carefree he was nowadays. They didn't know for sure what he and Crystal were doing when they were away, but they could most definitely guess judging by his mood when they'd come back to the dorms. In any case, that kiss he'd just laid on her confirmed it all.

✨✨✨✨✨2 hours later ✨✨✨✨✨

Crystal fought the urge to yawn as she pretended to listen to something CEO Park was saying. Not only had he insisted she sit at the first seat to his left at the head of the table, but he'd had her stand up at the beginning of the dinner while he prattled off random facts she was sure he'd pulled from her file about her he'd read off a napkin. He made the official announcement that she would be working remotely since she'd found her soulmate and presented her with a plaque that had her name and hire date as well as the words "Most Innovative Employee" inscribed on it.

She smiled and bowed as everyone clapped and congratulated her on finding her soulmate, the thought of him waiting at home for her making her warm inside. As time ticked by, she found herself growing more bored and impatient, both Yoongi and his bed calling her name. She'd never admit it to him straight out but he had the best cuddles and she'd never slept better than she did when she was in his embrace.

Thankfully, the night was dwindling to an end, the last round of plates being cleared from the table. Some people were gathering their things to leave and some were still chatting with glasses of expensive champagne in hand. In any case, Crystal was ready to go. She excused herself to go the bathroom, lightly patting Seojun on the back as she passed him on the way to the stairs. They were currently in the cellar of the restaurant which had been renovated into a nice, private dining area. However, since the building was so old, all the bathrooms were upstairs on ground level.

After doing her business and washing her hands, she pulled her phone out of her clutch to text Yoongi and let him know she'd be home shortly. She smiled down at her phone when she got an immediate response. She was preparing to text back when the bathroom door opened. Not paying it any mind, she searches through her emojis, only looking up when she heard the heavy click of a lock locking.

"CEO Park," she says in surprise, looking up to see him standing there with his back against the door.

"Cheung Crystal," he replies, his tone stern and cynical.

The fine hair on the back of her neck raised, goosebumps littering her skin as she watched him watch her with a look reminiscent of pure hate.

"How could you?" he asks lowly, pushing himself off the door.

Crystal's adrenaline started to kick in as the reality of the situation kicked in. Her eyes never left his, but she searched for things she could use as a weapon out of her peripheral.

"How could i what?" she asks, backing away as he crept towards her slowly.

"How could you find a soulmate when you belong to me?!" he yells, the last part coming out slurred.

Oh he's really fucking lost it.

Not wanting to provoke him, she bites her tongue hard and focuses on trying to develop a strategy for leaving the bathroom safely.

He was blocking the narrow path to the door. There was no way she'd be able to slip past him there, so she ran down to the last stall and locked it, standing as far back as the small stall permitted while she fumbled with her phone. A text from Seojun had just come through, the notification covering her screen so she clicked on it, hitting call as fast as she could while CEO Park banged on the stall door.

"Crystal...Crystal! What is that? Where are you?" Seojun asks, his eyes widening as he hears the commotion in the background.

"Im in the women's restroom upstairs. CEO Park locked us in here and is currently losing his shit," she stresses, stomping on his hand as he attempts to crawl under the door.

"I'm on my way!" Seojun declares, the line going dead when her phone screen picks that time to freeze.

Fuck.

"It doesn't matter who you call for help. I had that door reinforced last week, so you're going to have to face me bitch!" CEO Park yells angrily, clutching his most likely broken hand.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! I can count on one hand how many times I've seen you in person," Crystal shouts, heavily fed up with the situation.

She could hear some commotion outside the door, the sound of Seojun yelling reaching her ears clearly.

"That's because you don't pay me any mind Crystal. I see you all the time. I watch you all the time. I fell in love with you and you went and found a fucking soulmate!" CEO Park shouts, getting angry all over again.

This man is crazy and I'm going to have to fight my way out of here.

Crystal puts her phone in her bra and slides her heels off her feet, gripping them both in her hands securely.

"Mr. Park. We can talk about this calmly okay? I didn't mean to offend you," she says, trying to soften her tone.

"Just come on out Crystal. I won't hurt you," he says, heavy exasperation in his tone like he was speaking to a misbehaved kid.

Of course she didn't believe a word he said, but for her own sake, she had to get herself out of this damned bathroom. Even if the cops had been called by now, who the fuck would have the tools to get through a reinforced door. At best, she'd be stuck in here with this psycho for a few more hours; and she simply couldn't stand the thoughts. So, she'd do what she had to do, right here, right now to get herself out of danger.

Slowly, she crept towards the stall door and unlatched it, hiding her shoe clad hands behind her back.

"How nice of you to join me out here," Mr. Park says darkly, immediately wrapping his hands around her throat.

He kisses her lips hard, squeezing her throat even tighter when she starts to thrash around and turn her head. She gasped for air, swinging her heels at his head as hard as she could while she could, effectively managing to make him loosen his grip. She took the opportunity to knee him in the balls, making him drop to the floor where she continued hitting him in the face and head with the shoes until he fell over, putting his arms up to defend himself against the stinging gashes the stilettos we're leaving behind.

Her reflection in the mirror made her come to her senses, her all white ensemble now splattered red with blood. She dropped the heels and ran over to the door, unlocking it with shaky hands. It immediately swung open to reveal a very frantic Seojun, who had a metal pipe in his hand mid swing. Upon seeing her he lets it clatter to the floor. He and CEO Park's son rush in and Seojun checks her over for signs of injury while Park's son does the same for him.

"Damn it dad!" she hears Mr.Park's son exclaim angrily as he helps him up.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll leave the police out of this," Mr. Park threatens weakly, making Seojun stand up.

She vaguely registers words exchanged between the men before she's being led out of the bathroom with Bora trailing behind them.

"Crystal, I got your stuff. Did you drive here? Seojun, I think she's in shock. We need to get her to Suga ASAP," she says, sounding like she's underwater.

"Yoongi," she says, her own voice sounding weird to her.

"This is him now. He probably feels there's something wrong with her. Take her and I'll explain things the best I can to him while I trail you," Bora tells Seojun before answering Crystal's phone.

Bora explains to Yoongi that there's been an incident with Crystal and their CEO, but she doesn't know all the details yet as she trails Seojun and Crystal. Hearing him grow frantic, she assures him that Crystal doesn't seem to be physically harmed, but she does seem to be in shock—something he would need to help with. Having a soulmate herself, she really empathized, staying on the line with him the entire time and going over what she knew as well as offering words of reassurance. He needed to calm down by the time they got there in order to help Crystal. The last thing she tells him is that Crystal has blood all over her that is most definitely the CEO's from what she saw of his bludgeoned face and not to be too alarmed.

Yoongi was waiting out in the hallway in front of the when they made it, his knees going weak when he sees his soulmate leaning against Seojun covered in blood. It takes all he has not to lose his entire mind as he pulls her into his embrace right there in the hallway.

"Crys, tell me you're okay," he says, his heart thumping so loud he could hear it in his ears.

"I'm fine, I'll be fine. I need to sit though," she says lowly, her voice raspy.

Her head was starting to spin, a result of his worry and the adrenaline leaving her system.

Yoongi immediately swoops her up bridal style and carries her inside, setting her down at the kitchen table where the light was brightest.

Bangtan's eyes widen upon seeing her and Sehee immediately rushes over to ensure she's okay.

"Nurse Choi is on the way to check you out. Are you sure you're not hurt physically? Is any of this blood yours?" Yoongi asks, getting on his knees in front of her and grasping her hands tightly in his.

"Just my throat. He choked me, but all this blood is his," she says, thanking Sehee when she brings her a glass of water.

"Motherf—" Yoongi trails off, gently touching the handprint shaped bruises forming around her throat.

Red spots dance across Crystal's vision, his anger rolling off him in waves. He was doing a good job of keeping it together on the outside, the tightening of his jaw and his rigid posture the only outward indicators he was pissed.

Nurse Choi bursts in, making everyone jump with the sudden noise—her worried eyes immediately settling on Crystal.

"Come on you two. Time is of the essence. I brought my camera so we can document everything," she says, gesturing for them to follow her to Yoongi's room.

She has Crystal stand back against the wall and takes pictures of her bloody dress as well as the darkening bruises around her throat and the two nails she hadn't even realized she'd broken during the struggle. Afterwards, she had her strip down to her underwear as she checked her over for more physical injuries, thankfully not finding any. She checks her vitals last and everything was normal except her blood pressure, which was due to her being so upset.

"Why don't you two get cleaned up and meet us back out in the living room. You need to write out a statement while the incident is still fresh on your mind," Nurse Choi says and they nod, Yoongi closing the door behind her as she leaves.

Crystal grabs her makeup wipes and starts to clean her face, her eyes avoiding the mirror.

"He kissed me," she says lowly, feeling Yoongi's presence behind her.

Red spots swam across her vision again as she scrubbed at her lips with the makeup wipe, desperately trying to forget how wrong his lips felt on hers—how violated she felt.

"Hey, look at me," Yoongi says, grabbing her hands to stop her.

He fought back tears himself as she looked at him with watery eyes.

"It's not your fault. Don't hurt yourself because of his disgusting actions," he says, pecking her lips softly.

She held him there for a moment, allowing the feel of his lips pressed against hers to erase the feeling. The relief it provided made her tears spill down her cheeks on their own accord, soaking the shirt he was wearing.

Putting his own feelings aside, he wraps her in his arms, holding her close to him—the embrace bringing immense comfort to them both. The sheer love and warmth she felt rolling off of him in waves made her feel safe and secure, already healing her from the trauma she'd just experienced.

A/N: So are we ready to kill CEO Park yet? 🔪🙃

Not only did his crazy ass attack her, but he also warned her against going to the police. What do you think will happen next?

Also, I asked for pet names for Crystal and Yoongi on my wall and I have a few faves picked out. Feel free to drop your suggestions in the comments though 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 3.7K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
510K 19.4K 65
Is it possible to find your soulmate when your first touch is to slap him across his smirking little face? Six of the seven BTS members love having t...
204K 6.3K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...
306K 12.1K 133
Book #1 of the Flower Shop Series- Taylor Lee was an ordinary girl who was on her way to college when she was chosen as the 8th member of BTS, a popu...