Zhou Wei

By Lazy_Cat_Zero

What if you get killed in your first life and get second chance to get ur revenge? In your second life you pe... More

Ch.1

47 2 0
By Lazy_Cat_Zero

[Zero:Hello everyone, i hope ya all enjoy reading this novel and this my first novel that i'm writing and there maybe be fell words or something that not understable please tell me and i hope everyone will give me advice that will change the novel to better.]

______________________________________________

Currently under the starry sky, there was an injured young man who was sitting while leaning at the wal.

 Zhou Wei, 23 years old has lover and is currently thinking about whether he had accidentally wiped out a planet from the world map in his past life. Otherwise he wouldn't be so unlucky enough to join that kind of team right? He was relaxed enough to ignore the zombies that were lured by the smell of blood leaking from his injuries.

Zhou Wei sitting there while watching the zombies wobble from right to left as they approach him to eat him.

He had a very strange thought while looking at the approaching zombies: 'The zombies lack brains and lack the mental capacity of humans. Which is why there wasn't any development of the zombies, although they attack the human base with large numbers, besides that they never go together in the normal times. As for those high ranked or the zombie king never built a zombie empire nor did they make their own base but attacks humans every chance they get because of their instinct of food and hunger.

Humans, on the other hand, were different from zombies in the way, as they possessed a brain and were thus smarter. Humans were able to adapt on how the planet changed and continue to live in the harsh climate and change of environment. They were also able to continue to grow. From being weak to being powerful, from having no ability to having ability, from being alone to being part of a team, and from dread of zombies to fearlessness. If there is kindness then there is evilness, if there is greed then there is generousness. Anyways he didn't meet a good team but a greedy team, which led him to the current situation.'

"Maybe this karma for whipping out a planet from the world map in my past life. Alright enough with nonsense as if I have that much strength." Zhou Wei mumbled as grenade come out of nowhere and landed on his hand.

Before take off the grenade safety, Zhou Wei gazes regretfully at the clear night sky and smirked at the approaching zombies. Zhou Wei stated that moving his body was extremely painful, and the only thing he could move without discomfort were his arms more cleary his hands. 

'Too bad for you guy- zombies as I don't want to die in hands— oh no it's should be mouth of you zombies. If he could go back to past then he definitely would make experiment on the zombies.' With that he took off the safety ring and waited for the explosion. But rather than the pain he expected, he felt a very soft material beneath him and had the impression as if he was lying on the bed with a pillow under his head too.

He seemed to have the sensation that he was laying in bed.

Zhou Wei on the other hand believed he was already in hell, can't blame him for thinking like that, after all he was too tired to think about other things after all he has been fighting and running here and there for the whole afternoon without resting.

'Never expected the Hell would provide a bed, pillow and quilt too, they even let him lay there as soon as he got to Hell maybe he went to heaven instead of Hell. This bed is so comfy.. there is even strawberry fragrance.. what a good environment to sleep... zzz' As a result, he fell asleep without noticing something was wrong with the environment he was in. Why the hell would the hell be so kind to him? Even going so far as let him lay on the bed as soon as he got there? Do you think you are a Yama or something, it was obvious that something was wrong even the heaven won't be that kind enough to let him sleep as soon as he got there. 

The god who granted Zhou Wei's desire to travel back in time was struck speechless by him, because she expected Zhou Wei to react with a look of disbelief and unbelievness, but what god got instead was that Zhou Wei simply and quietly went to sleep.

God: "... Lazy, like author, like mc both are lazy ass, hmph"

Zhou Wei was labelled as lazy by the dear god because he was too lazy to open his eyes and examine his surroundings instead of just going to sleep.

(Hmph), Zhou Wei vaguely heard a snort before he completely fell asleep.

..........

Zhou Wei with a blank face but chaotic mind: [Where i am, who i am, no where is the hell?WTF? Why am I looking at a familiar celling, when I just woke up from the nice nap in the hell?]

After setting off the grenade he was tired and was so sleepy that when he found himself in the warm comfy bed he thought he was in a hell where he could sleep on a bed with a quilt before the torture starts, but in reality it seems he had been reborn without realizing it, should he laugh or cry? Maybe do both..?  No wonder he smelt a familiar strawberry scent, it was the fragrance he used in his room before the apocalypse. Zhou Wei immediately got up and take a look around before comprehending that he is in the same room he was in before the apocalypse began.

But he couldn't believe it because there was no evidence of it being real. What if, it's just a dream? Zhou Wei chose the most direct method of confirming if it's real or not, which is also the most common method among humans, and that is to pinch oneself with that  Zhou Wei pinched one of his cheeks very hard.

"hiss" Zhou Wei hissed in pain and rubbed his red cheek.

Finally, he felt as if he were in reality. "Damn, that hurts, why did I pinched myself so hard just to see if this was real or not? I should have pinched a'lang but he is not here. Anyway, I guess I really did travel back in time." Zhou Wei noticed that the mobile phone he used before the apocalypse was on the bedside table as usual. He reached out and took cell phone. He brought it in front of him and tapped two times on the screen, the cell phone lit up and showed the current date and time.

*20xx/08/18, 08 o'clock.*

Zhou Wei stared at the cell phone until the screen darkened. Only then did he stop staring at it. But at that exact moment he remembered an important thing, in his past life he never got a chance to teach a lesson to the twins for getting too close to his man and now he had the idea of teaching his two younger brothers a good lesson regarding staying close to his man. But, in the end, he merely shook his head since the reason was illogical- as two of them aren't together yet, and those two brats wouldn't let pass this opportunity to oppose him and get away from the punishment. Unfortunately, those two brats are intelligent enough to figure out how to avoid punishment. He thought it was amusing that his younger brothers did not learn from the amount of times they were punished, had to be taught each time they do wrong things (goes near his man), they were thrown into an island to survive a month where there was no one on the island, as the punishment for them. 

Zhou Wei shook his head with helplessness as he can't find any reasonable logic to give the twin punishment, while he was feeling helpless he suddenly collapses in pain. It was a good thing that he was still in bed, otherwise he would have fallen on the cold floor. At that moment he had the thought of installing a floor heater. 

Zhou Wei's entire body was in pain, and it was intensely painful, yet Zhou Wei was happy because this pain was same as he expressed when he gained his ability in his past life, just in case he wasn't M nor S. After some minutes later the pain subsided, however Zhou Wei looked a bit messy as his face was flushed, his hair was messy and his entire body was drenched in sweat.  

'Damn, it's really uncomfortable to be drenched in sweat, I really want to fly to the bathroom and take shower, however that can only wait until I check something important.' Zhou Wei closed his eyes to evaluate his ability, not even a minute had passed before he opened his eyes again in astonishment.

Zhou wei sighed in disbelief and thought: 'Damn it! What kind of good luck is this, it would be very luck if I only had one of my abilities, but to have both of my abilities and addition of that both are at lvl.3, I wonder how much luck It recurred this time. I guess I didn't destroy a planet in my past life but saved a planet.'

Zhou Wei thought about his luck for a while before stopping and seriously thought about important things.

First of all he was reborn-ed a half year before the apocalypse and he still has his two abilities from his past life. Which means he has enough time to prepare for the upcoming apocalypse. The materials he brought can be placed in space, speak of space, he almost forgot that it wasn't an ability but an item he got from his parents. Zhou wei realized that he hadn't checked the space until now, he hurriedly get up from the bed and sat down on one knees in front of the bed table as he reach out to the silver chain he was wearing and pull it out from the beneath of his t-shirt. it was a chain with a small key. Took off it and opened the bottom drawer with the small key and take out a small, deep brown colored box from the drawer.

The box was a wooden box and looked like a mini treasure box.

Zhou wei opened the box and in there was a white and black ring were lying in it with a white envelope under the rings. He took out the envelope and saw there was something written on it. He found it strange because in his past life there wasn't any letter in the box.

Zhou Wei took the envelope out and read the words on it.

"Open this letter if you have a partner and if you don't then open it by yourself don't let other people read this letter unless it's your partner." After reading it he decided to wait until he met Yu han Jing before opening this envelope as it said if he has a partner then he should open it together.

Zhou Wei looked at the two rings for a moment before he put on the white ring and it fits on his ring finger perfectly. As for the black ring he put it on chain and wear it as necklaces until Yu Han Jing comes.

In his past life he was a double ability user, gravity and ice. But people thought he had space and ice ability. He didn't clarify the misunderstanding as no one had triple abilities, furthermore the space wasn't an ability but a ring his parents passed to him when he was 10 years old. They told him it was passed from generation to generation.  

Zhou Wei looked around his room and couldn't find any sharp object other than paper and he was too lazy to go and bring a sharp object from the kitchen. He also wants to take a shower, it was uncomfortable not to take shower when he is covered with sweat. He took a paper and cut his finger with paper then dropped the blood on the white ring. The white ring's little diamond sucked the blood in without leaving any trace of the blood and the white diamond changed into red diamond as it did in his past life too.

Zhou Wei looked at the red diamond ring for a while before he said in his mind "Enter"

After that he was in an out field place, he could see trees, mountains and rivers. He could smell mix scent of grass and river.

It was a very beautiful place. He would be amazed every time he enters the space. Zhou Wei confirmed that he can get into space.

With peace he got out of the space and went to the bathroom to take a shower because he was still covered in sweat.

Zhou Wei emerges from the bathroom and walks towards the wardrobe, takes out a black trouser and white shirt and wears them before he goes out from his room to the kitchen.

It was already 10 o'clock by then he should have left for his work a couple hours ago, but he was already late, so he didn't bother to go now because he was the CEO and doesn't recurred to be at work, after all he was a fast worker and he only need to be there for signing for paper works.

There are two types of CEOs, one is busy, not a fast worker and is not smart enough. Another type of CEO who is not busy since they work fast and doesn't have to work any longer, thus he is free.

With those thoughts in mind, he made his way to the kitchen. On the way to the kitchen, he met uncle Song, the head butler of the Zhou family, uncle Song has served from his father to him. It can be said that the Song family has been the head butler of the Zhou family since the ancient times. As for the reason why Song family serves the Zhou family, he don't know, but uncle Song is a hard worker, smarter and cunning than those of higher up society foxes although he is also included in higher up society. Uncle Song is also a dangerous middle aged man who has been doing unknown things while following his old man.

Despite the fact that such a dangerous man is currently gazing at him with doubt and a hint of fear for a brief moment before his expression returns to usual gentle expression.

"Good morning, master,'' Uncle Song said, though he was puzzled for a minute as to who had offended the master before recalling the information he had learned from his master's secretary the day before and thinking. 'It's no wonder the master had a smile on his serious face today, I almost thought I did something wrong, but it wasn't me, what a relief.' He breathed a sigh of relief before becoming concerned about his two young masters. 'This time, the two young masters will not be able to avoid punishment unless they bring master Yu. But I doubt Yu shao won't help them this time.' he thought while not forgetting to light two candles for his two young masters.

Zhou Wei responded by nodding at uncle Song, then headed to the dining table then sat down and then signalled uncle Song to come before eating breakfast.

"Do you need something, master?" Uncle Song asked as he approached the table and looked at his master, who was only 21 years old and had to mature at the age of 14 years and take over a huge company that only his parents left to him when they died in a car accident.

" You and aunt Wan, take a 10-year wage and take a long vacation until I call you two back, because I will be busy for a while and won't be in the house." Zhou Wei stated as he took sip warm coffee.

Uncle Song was puzzled at first, but he bowed his head since this type of thing had occurred often, so he just accepted without question.

"Yes, master, we will follow your instructions." Uncle song was about to leave after he responded, but he heard something shocking.

"Aren't your and Aunt Wan's son in the army let him take a year off and travel around the world on the Zhou family's private jet before coming back? We'll be busy after that."

" But master that is too much for us to accept." Uncle Song said hurriedly although he was moved but that was too much for him and his wife to accept.

"If I said you can then you can, don't talk back. And it's not too much for you two to receive such a thing." When uncle Song heard his master's reply, he knew that his master is being stubborn, and he also knows that no one except master Yu can change his master's mind when he is being stubborn. He knew this much, therefore he could only take it gratefully.

While uncle Song was in deep thought.

After a two-year apocalypse, Zhou Wei was overwhelmed with excitement when he finally ate warm and tasty food. Zhou Wei thought uncle Song and his wife aunt wan, deserved this much because they were the only ones who cared about the three brothers when they were under difficult circumstances since his parents death.

'Mmm, this tastes delicious.' Zhou Wei was enjoying his breakfast when he received a phone call.

"Dudd dudd... " Zhou Wei put down the fork and grabs his phone to see who dares to interrupt his breakfast, the caller was secretary Lan.

'Let's deduct this year's bonus from him,' Zhou Wei thought, at same time secretary Lan had bad feelings it was the same feeling he had when he lost the bonus from the previous year.

Secretary Lan pondered over whether he had done something wrong otherwise why did he have a bad feeling that he really had the urge to hang up the call. Even though he didn't want to report, he knows that if he didn't, this year's bonus would be gone as well.

"Good morning, sir. I hope you had a great morning." Secretary Lou was nervousness because for some reason, his instinct was warning him to be cautious or else he will definitely lose this year's bonus.

Zhou Wei decided to not deduct the bonus as secretary Lan wouldn't call him unless it was an important matter or the information he asked has been completed.

" Sure, I did; now tell me what it is." Secretary Lou was 100% certain that he heard a unpleasant tone. I'm afraid if it was unimportant matter then i really would have lost my year bonus, let's hurry and report the investigation results to boss then quickly and neatly bid farewell to his boss.

"Boss, the investigation is complete, do you want it to be send to your email or tell you directly." asked secretary Lou.

If it's a brief text then Zhou Wei felt he should read it himself, but if it's not then forget it let secretary Lou read it.

"If it's short then email it to me; if it's long, then just read it ba." Zhou Wei said.

"Yes sir, I'll send it right now." With that, he hung up the phone.

Not even a minute passed Zhou Wei received a email from secretary Lou. Zhou Wei was amazed by efficiency of secretary Lou's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...