ɴᴏᴏɴᴀ | ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ✓

By ShyBee_Bangtanlove

[COMPLETED] ❝I'm sure I can fuck you good than your husband, Noona!❞ ---Kim Taeh... More

Description& Warnings!
01 ~ Man in black
02 ~ He is Kim Taehyung
03 ~ Greek god Taehyung
04 ~ Burning cigarettes
05 ~ I'll protect her
06 ~ Mysterious person
07 ~ Min Yoongi
08 ~ Get on your knees
09 ~ Gonna punish her hard
10 ~ Run as much you want
11 ~ Yes master[21+]
12 ~ Devil like me
13 ~ Melted chocolates[16+]
14 ~ Chocolate sex
15 ~ Dirty little woman[21+]
16 ~ Miss me baby?[18+]
17 ~ Morning Kiss
18 ~ You're smoking?
19 ~ I can do this.
20 ~ Who is good on bed?
21 ~ I'm gonna fire you
22 ~ Call me oppa[16+]
23 ~ I'm the healer
24 ~Want to cum inside you[21+]
25 ~ 9mm
26 ~ Red lacy bra [21+]
27 ~ Spread your love
28 ~ Food is life Hobi
29 ~ Solid plan
30 ~ I thought I lost you
31 ~ Fuck off Yoongi
32 ~ I want to taste you[18+]
33 ~ You're so naïve
34 ~ I'm a woman, Mia
35 ~ Daddy[21+]
36 ~ Are you blushing?[18+]
37 - Warning🔞
38 ~ Are you sad?
39 ~ Namjoonie
40 ~ Something tickling on my tummy
41 ~ Beg me, baby[16+]
42 ~ I'll devour you alive
43 ~ He stole my first kiss
44 ~ Stop your fucking plane
45 ~ Park Soobin
46 ~ Twinkle the bad bitch
47 ~ I'm sorry
48 ~ Personal slut [21+]
49 ~ You'll be the only one
50 ~ Moonlight
52 ~ Touch yourself [21+]
53 ~ Lee Joohyun
54 ~ Bunny Kookie
55 ~ Sapphire Hamilton[21+]
56 ~ Sapphire Hamilton pt-2
57 ~ Strawberry 🍓
58~ Nini- the angel
59 ~ Fix everything[21+]
60 ~ Goodbye
61~ Gonna make her mine
62 ~ Still missing him
63 ~ You're real[21+]
64 ~ The truth
65 ~ Park Chanyeol
66 ~ Carbon Monoxide
67 ~ Meeting with dad
68 ~ New beginning❤️
Thank You
Bond Slave

51 ~ Monster

4.1K 227 180
By ShyBee_Bangtanlove

Faiza's Pov:

"I was born in a so-called rich and perfect family where we always acted like a perfect family but in reality, that was hell for me." he says and inhales deeply.

"The monster I talked about earlier was my father." he says and I clutch his hand, squeeze there gently as he is clenching his jaw by anger.

"I have never seen my dad and mom like a normal couple, sometimes I felt like I was born to be hated and seeing my parents fighting, I have always seen my mom smoking like a maniac and I hated that most. That's why I always protested when you smoked because you remind me of her that how painful memories they are carrying but still smiling as if It's nothing to them and I'm a worthless shit who can't do anything about that." he pants heavily, that's why he always reacted like that.

I extend my hand near his cheek to clutch it softly.

"Tae, I'm sorry I—”

"It's okay, Noona, I'm not complaining, I know about you, all about you, I know you need time and I know you can give up but you'll need some time and I'm willing to do that." he says and I smile.

"What happened to your mom?" I ask and he gulps. Suddenly his face saddened.

"She..she died." I feel a pang on my heart when his voice cracks.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

"My father always beat my mom, not only her, but also me, I don't know why he hated us that much. Whenever I tried to protest him, he ended up beating me brutally, I couldn't create any noises during that time because he has beaten me more harshly if I made any noises." he sighs deeply and lowers his gaze.

"I loved my mother so much, she was the one who only understand me properly, I used to have a sister, her name was Tiana, she was very sensitive about these issues so, I always pretended like I'm fine, she was my dad's favourite but my mom hated her, my mom believed that, she is the reason why my father changed and behaved like a jerk, after her birth, my dad turned into a heartless jerk." he clenches his jaw tightly.

"I even witnessed with my own eyes how my dad raped my mom every day brutally and I couldn't do anything but pray to God so that, my mom could save herself from that monster." he pauses and clutches my hand tightly. This is not new for me, I witnessed the worst but, I'm just thinking that how the poor boy has suffered all along.

"I didn't have had any friends back then, I was alone and in my middle to high school, I always been bullied by others, if I offered someone to be my friend, they end up insulted me in the worst way they can, I wanted to be friends with them but no one wanted me." he suddenly chuckles, that's from the pain, I know.

"I was good at singing from my very childhood, mom always used to be told me that, I have got a god gifted voice, so, she always takes me for the auditions and I selected in an agency first but I had to quit because of my dad, he threatened me that, if I don't come back home then he'll kill my mom and I loved that woman most." a tear just escaped from his eyes and wipe that from his cheek.

"My mom was getting very rough towards me for my dad, she has often beaten me too, but I didn't mind because she was mentally ill for my father's monstrous torture and that was so intense that she ended up—" he pauses and sobs loudly.

"She ended up killing my little sister by drowning her in the bathtub." I was taken aback by his words, oh my god!

"I was in school so, I couldn't save her that day, she was only 8 that time, when I returned home, I see my mom was holding Tiana's lifeless body and crying loudly. She wasn't in her sense and she ended up killing her." he hides his face with his palm and bursts into teras. I don't know how should I comfort him now.

"My little sister was gone and I couldn't save her, I knew my father would kill my mom if he finds out that my mom killed her so, I decided to take all the blames over me that, I killed my sister but not my mother but that didn't help me that much because my father—” he sobs and I'm continuously wiping his tears again and again.

"My father killed my mom in front of my eyes, he shoot my mom on her head and my mom was instant death, I couldn't even talk to her last time—" He sobs loudly. I witness something accumulating in the corner of my eyes, they are trying to escape from there, trying to free themselves and messing with my cheeks but I don't let that happen, I can't cry now, no, I have to be strong and comfort him.

He suddenly sits down to the ground on his knees and I bend down to hug him tightly while patting his back lightly.

"I escaped from there that day and wanted to kill myself as I couldn't save them, my only happiness, my mom and Tiana." he hugs me tightly and squeezing me into him.

"I was running and running and ended up in the train line, waited for a train to hit me, a train was about to hit me but someone saved me that day, it was Jimin, since that day, he became my best friend who always supported me in every matter, he was the one who made me auditioned in Big Hit and we both were accepted as  trainees." He says and sobs softly. I'm patting his back and massaging his scalp to calm him.

"That's why I agreed with Namjoon Hyung to be an agent of the underground dark world of illegal businesses, I wanted to be strong, I wanted to be powerful and I got everything, Noona, except for my mom and sister, only if I returned home earlier that day, this accident would never happen and I could have saved them both." he buries his face into my chest and hugs me tightly.

"See, I have everything now, I can do whatever I want, I have powers, I have fame but I don't have my mom and Tiana, my mom wanted to see me as a great singer and I become a singer to fulfill her wishes, my sister wanted to be a powerfully strong man and I become a powerful man but it all happened after they were gone, I couldn't show them that what they wanted to be me, I fulfilled their dreams but they are no more here with me and it hurts." he sobs.

"I heard that whenever someone dies God sends them to the sky and they stayed there like a shining star, I believe your mom and your sister are  there in the sky, watching you and smiling, they're feeling very proud of you, Tae, trust me." I say, he breaks the hug and look at me with his teary eyes.

"You sure that they're very proud of me?" I nod and smile.

"Why are you crying, Noona? Please don't cry, if you cry like this, I wouldn't able to take anything, I'll feel like I'm the reason behind your tears." his lips quiver like a small child and he burst into tears.

I quickly hug him tightly while he is a total mess.

''Hey no, I'm not crying, I was just being too emotional." I ruffle his hair while he is still crying, I let him cry, he needs to cry now.

"Please, don't ever leave me, Noona, please, I couldn't able to save my mother and sister, I would probably die or end up being crazy forever if I loose you again." he says with a pleading voice and my heart is aching to see him like this.

"I know I was being a jerk to you first, I behaved like I owned you but believe me, I want to protect you from everything, I can't lose you, Noona, I can't.'' he sobs again.

" I won't go anywhere, Tae, I'm yours, fully." I say and break the hug, cupping his cheek, I kiss his forehead gently.

"I'm here, Tae, and I'll be with you forever, no matter what." I smile.

"I-I love you, Noona." he says while his lips are trembling violently for crying continuously so, I press my lips with him, pull him into a warm kiss to make him calm.

I break the kiss and press my forehead against his, he is closing his eyes and tears are flowing down, I wipe those tears and giving him soft kisses all over his face and hug him tightly again.

"Calm down, Tae, you're a good human." I pat his back, he is becoming normal now.

"You were my only friend, Noona." he pauses and hugs me tightly, " Before Jimin, you were the only one, you know no one wanted to be friends with me, no one because I was a nerd, only you didn't judge me and offered me first to be your friend." he buries his face on the crook of my neck, never in my life I judged anyone by their faces, I know very well that I can't judge anyone by their face or get up, my dad used to be tell me that, even a beautiful innocent looking girl can be the worst monster anytime. All of these people are just wearing a facade, nothing else.

"What happened to your dad after?" I don't know why I ask that.

"Don't call him my dad, that bastard is still alive, I wanted to kill him but Namjoin hyung didn't let me, I couldn't even report to the police because he was so powerful." he inhales deeply.

"But I snatched everything from him, his position, I won't kill him, I'll make him suffer until the death." he says and I hum.

"You were so much cute back then, I still remember." I say and chuckle.

"I'm sorry, Noona, I was mad at you, I thought you forget me, I'm sorry for that, I'm sorry that I used many girls just to forget you, I'm sorry." he sobs again.

"It's okay, Tae, past is past, don't think about that. It wasn't your fault, if I was in your situation, I might do the same as you, it really doesn't matter now, Tae, please don't feel so guilty about that, I'm here with you now and you love me, that's all matter." I say and kiss his head.

"I love you, I fucking love you, I don't know what had I done in past to have you in my life, I really don't deserve this." he says and sobs softly.

"You deserve the whole world, Tae, and I love you too." I brak the hug and cup his cheeks.

"Do you know you got puffy bread cheeks?" I say to ease the situation.

"Yeah, do you want to eat them?" he sobs and I chuckle.

"Nah, I'm just saying, that's too cute" I squeeze his both cheeks and kiss there softly.

"We should go now, Tae, you need rest." I smile and get up from my position, he gets up too and pulls me closer to his chest.

"No, I don't want to go." he whines, still sobbing.

"I'm not feeling well, I want to stay with you like this position." he says and I'm sure he is pouting now.

"You'll catch a cold, Tae, don't be stubborn please." I say and he hugs me more tightly as if, he will loose me.

"I want to feel your warmness, I want to be near you, that's it." he says and I sigh.

"I'll sleep with you, Let's go." I say and about to break the hug but he doesn't let me do that.

"No, it will need almost 2 hours to go back." he shakily says.

"I'll drive the car and you'll lay on my lap, You won't feel lonely, okay?" I say and he breaks the hug.

"That's a good idea though, let's go then." his eyes lit up and he begins to drag me towards the car, such an innocent child.

I'm driving the car silently while his head is on my thigh and he is sleeping peacefully now, cutely snoring, I chuckle, he falls asleep so easily.

"I want to sleep here." he whines while pointing his index to my chest.

"Hun?"

"I want to count your beats.'' he pouts, is he somehow drunk or something? Or did he just turn into a child?

"You want to count my heartbeats? It's beating normally now." I chuckle.

"It will be fast if I touch you." he says and pushes me harder on the bed, I gasp loudly at his sudden act.

"Tae, what are you doing?" he says nothing just lay on my chest while hugging me tightly like a pillow. Sniffing my chest, such a P e r v e r t!

"It's beating loudly now." he mumbles.

''Yeah, did you count it how many beats I just skipped, for you?" I ask while massaging his scalp.

"Tae?" I look at him and see, he is already sleeping and snoring like a child.

I take my phone and text Yoongi that I'll meet with dad in this evening, It's already down so, I need some sleep, Taehyung is here too, he needs me now.

****

A/N: If you guys are thinking that Faiza and Taehyung's problems are solved then It's wrong, I'll spice up this story till the end, I promise😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 28.9K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
106K 3.8K 59
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
112K 5.9K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
77.3K 3.8K 44
Arrange marriage!! is not always about full filing duties of partner..it's something much more ... Meeting stranger -> knowing the stranger -> livi...