Mafia step brothers 2

De luvbangton

So,this is the season 2 of the book 'Mafia step brothers'!Hope you all will enjoy! "Who are you?" the girl as... Mai multe

Introduction
Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30(End)
Announcement
Secrets of Bom

announcement

10.5K 473 159
De luvbangton

So, I am here to say my decision about the new book.

I read your comments and a lot of people wanted me to write the new sibling story. So yeah,I hope to write it.

'Snow White and her seven dwarfs'

The name might be cringing and normal but this is not about the every day snow white we see in Disney.

She is their noona. The noona they had never seen before yet waiting for her everyday to come home. Cute 7 boys waiting for their sister's love.

She has a pale white skin like snow. Gifted with a pair of red eyes. She was born  with her red gems like eyes. They resemble the fire inside her. Anyone who sees her for the first time would freak out thinking her as a vampire which is a total Bullshit myth. But she surely looks too ethereal to be a human girl. But she is a human girl born to a normal couple. An emotionless porcelain doll.

She is a villain. A villain everyone feared. How will she face her younger brothers? A bunch of crackheads who happen to be famous for being trouble makers.

This will be my new story.

Hope you will support me. Let's go another ride 😉✌😎

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.5M 76.2K 75
She met them.7 step brothers.Chaos began. "Hyung!She is going to kill me!" "Hyung,save me!" "Get off bitch!" "I hate this little bitch!" "She literal...
88.4K 1.6K 60
β˜†π™Ίπš’πš– π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ π™ΆπšŽπš—πšŽπš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— 1/4β˜† β˜†πšˆπ™½'𝚜 π™»πš’πšπšŽβ˜† Β»Min YN, a 16 yr old girl, who only wanted to finish high school gets married to th...
382K 9.6K 111
Status : completed There was a girl name is y/n she study in U.S and she went to Seoul because of her mom transfer she met 7 devils her mother is so...
186K 7.2K 41
bts:y-you are a girl not a boy!? yn:yes im a GIRL _________________________ BTS 7popular and bully boys +One of their sister. Their dad got married...