riverdale cast groupchat

By paige2006x

a groupchat between the riverdale cast as well as some instagram posts! -sprousehart -charmila -drama More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
Songs
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

15

133 2 23
By paige2006x

CHAT
Cami added Lili, Cole, Casey and Charles to a chat.
Cami- "traitor- No Olivia Rodrigo" really Lili? are you serious.
Lili- yes i'm serious. you got mad at Casey for hiding his relationship and wasn't happy with me and Cole so why do you suddenly get to do it🙄 double standards i swear.
Cami- i did it because i can but i am far from a traitor.
Lili- you definitely are a traitor, i bet you can't name one thing you haven't told someone else about me. you told KJ i have anxiety and depression when i wasn't ready for him to know AND you told Ashleigh about my abusive ex the other day that Cole doesn't even know about!!
Cole- abusive ex?
Lili- crap your in this chat
Cami- i never told anyone when you and Cole thought you might have been pregnant by accident because your a fucking slut and didn't check that you used protection.
Cole- Cami what the actual fuck? why would you tell everyone in this groupchat that. if anyone is a slut it definitely isn't Lili maybe you should take a look in the mirror and you might just find one❤️
Charles- Cole actually shut the fuck up.
Casey- Charles arent you literally irrelevant? let's get back to the original point. Cami you are a traitor and we don't need you in our lives with the negativity at the moment. so either sort yourself out or get lost. thank you.
casey named the chat "TRAITOR-NO OLIVIA RODRIGO❤️"
Cami- Casey this is between me and Lili but fine i don't need you guys either, Lili is a slut anyway. i'll find new friends don't contact me.
Lili- oh i won't don't worry.
Cole- me either,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...