หขสทแต‰แต‰แต— แต‡แต˜แต— แต–หขสธแถœสฐแต’ เผ„ แตโฑสณหก แถ สณแต’แต...

By -oonyourm_ark

โธป๐—ž๐—”๐— ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—œ. โžช ๐’๐’‰, ๐’”๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’”๐’š๐’„๐’‰๐’. start: 05/10-11/21. ended: 08/13/21. stat... More

000 | INTRO.
achievements.
โ” note.
โ” kiss and tell.
โ” her.
001 | the ugly truth.
002 | apologies.
003 | trophy.
004 | hi-so.
005 | social love.
006 | wonderwall part one.
007 | wonderwall part two.
009 | trap.
โ” noteยฒ
011 | the rank.
012 | bff part 1.
013 | bff part two.
โ” noteยณ

010 | thank you teacher.

975 36 1
By -oonyourm_ark

━ 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐭.

"kamlai,

they say she collects strange stories. and if you ever hear her whistle, you know something dark is about to unfold."

t is for teachers who ways encourage students to seek knowledge.

they plant a seed so it will become strong like trees.

even when they're tired, they never stop working for the students.

they stick with the right discipline to find the principle of education.

they are the role models for being good citizens of the earth.

they make us believe in a better world.

screams.

t is for teachers who teach ethics to others.

bang.

"good morning." pim, a young beautiful, greeted a student, who gave her a gift.

as two out of three teachers dove in a conversation, two girls approached them.

the stern looking teacher gave them an expressionless looks as they bowed at them in respect.

"good morning." they both said.

"are you the new students in classroom f? what're your names?"

"i'm nanno." "i'm kamlai."

"i like your hair." pim smiled. the blonde turned to her and smiled back, "thank you. it's natural."

they smiled at the three teachers once again then walked away.

after the morning announcements, where they said that the previous deputy director, kwan, was retiring. and the teacher who wins the best teacher award will take after.

"today, we'll learn about classification-"

"ma'am." a student, chin, cut off. "yes?"

"did you enjoy the volunteer camp in chiang rai?" he asked.

"ah, it was fun. the weather was so nice. please thank your dad for sponsoring us." she answered enthusiastically.

"sure. i'll tell him you said it."

"but tell us how it was." his seatmate said.

miss pim told them about their journey.

while she talked, students started getting distracted in food and electronics.

tip: if you want your class to be more interesting/fast, ask your teacher stories about their life. specifically childhood or teenage years.

(a/n: it works almost everytime)

kamlai smirked at the two boys, knowing what they just did.

school bell rings.

"oh, our time is already up?" the teacher said, realizing how much time has passed. "that's all right. we'll continue it in our next class."

miss pim walked away while miss aum walked in.

the blonde smiled at her.

"all right, everyone. please open your book to page 39."

she looked around the room, "can anyone solve this first problem? and how many methods can we use to solve it?"

nanno raised her hand up and chin too.

miss aum chose him and he asked the same question that tricked miss pim into talking about it her whole session.

"that's not related to this class."

the blonde rose an eyebrow, seems like this teacher is different.

nanno stood up to answer the previous question that was related to the class.

"why do we have to learn physics? it's way too hard." he asked his seatmate. "it's not like we'll ever use it in real life."

"i think you're underestimating physics." the teacher said. "but that's not news. i wouldn't be surprised if... everyone agrees."

"can anyone answer chin's question?"

"how about the nuclear power plants in fukushima, or chernobyl?"

"in north korea, they're testing nuclear weapons."

"don't you think these thing impact our lives?"

"physics affects our lives everyday. if we can understand physics, there will be no coincidences."

"look what you have done, big mouth." chin's seatmate grumbled.

"can anyone use a different method to solve this problem?" miss aum asked.

"come on, ma'am. i can't even understand what's on the board. you want me to find a different method?" he complained.

kamlai raised her hand up. she wasn't as good as nanno in physics but she wants to try.

"that's okay." she dismissed.

she gave everyone an assignment to answer at night. as for chin, he has a special assignment.

"great. all right, everyone turn to page 40. we'll start at question three."

t

he raven and the blonde entered the classroom after overhearing miss aum and the other teacher's conversation.

"is everything alright?" nanno asked, snapping her out her trance. "you look pale."

"you."

"we saw that you weren't feeling well so we bought you medicine." the raven continued. "is something bothering you? i saw you were to-"

"you understand we were having a personal question?" miss aum snapped. "don't eavesdrop."

"what are you talking about? all we heard you were talking about
our educational system. i just want to let you know that i admire you. i can't help but wonder why people don't realize how rotten our educational system is."

kamlai added with, "teachers like you are are the only hope we have."

"if you're done saying what you have to say, you can go now." miss aum said, ignoring their words.

they walked away but not without a smile, of course.

"oh, shit." a student said when his phone dinged. "whose phone was that?"

as everyone's phone followed suit, they took it out, curious to see what notification was it.

"it wasn't me, ma'am. i don't know where this text came from." chin cleared out when miss aum took his phone.

PROFESSOR FROM A FAMOUS UNIVERSITY WHO HAD AN AFFAIR WITH A STUDENT WILL BE EXPELLED.

"that guy on the news... is he your ex husband?" he asked.

students started whispering and snickering like the nosy bitches they are.

kamlai took her phone out and smirked. "good job, self." she laughed at her little thought.

miss aum's eyes started watering, face red, head ringing. "everyone shut up!"

chin's phone dropped down to the floor then miss aum passed out.

"is everything alright?" nanno asked after placing something on miss aum's desk. "you seem so stressed lately."

"if you're done talking, you can leave now." she looked up to the raven. "i need to work."

"did i do something wrong?" please tell me." she asked the tensed teacher. "why do i always feel like you don't like me at all." she pursed her lips, "but i guess it's okay."

"at least, we are lucky to have someone like you in our school." kamlai spoke up. "it's hard to find a teacher who is willing to do so much for students."

nanno nodded, "if you become our deputy director, our school would be so much better. don't you agree?"

miss aum looked at them, eyebrows furrowed.

"that's all. we won't take up anymore of your time. come on, kam."

the teacher returned to repeatedly clicking the black pen, dragging it on the notebook.

the ringing in her head was dreadful.

she felt crazed. out of control.

miss aum starred outside a classroom longing. in her hand was a box full of her stuff, she was fired.

she stabbed a student. how horrific.

miss pim was inside, getting along with the students well.

"hello there." nanno said from her behind. the older woman turned to them.

"you can give up now." kamlai said. "if you do, our school will continue to rot. children will grow up with this fvcked up education system. you don't want that, do you?"

"you have to do better than this." nanno said, leaning to her face.

miss aum finally ended everyone. now, she can save the education system, no one can stop her.

the gun keeps cocking, even though there's no more bullets loaded and everyone's dead.

the duo stood on her each side.

"i just realize." miss aum spoke. "how beautiful and peaceful this place is."

"is that right?"

"but this is not the end." she looked at the two for a second.

"of course it's not." kamlai replied. "after this one, there will be more schools... do you think what you did today... will change everything?"

"you know, i need to thank both of you, nanno, kamlai, for making me understand."

nanno took a bullet then gave it to her.

she aimee the gun at nanno.

"are you going to kill me too?" she placed the gun to her chest. "don't you want revenge?"

"i can't help it because you look too much like that bitch and her slut of a friend."

"what about the others?" kamlai asked.

"i did it for everyone. don't you see that these people are ruining the educational system?" aum exclaimed. "i will redeem it. because... i'm not a teacher who only does teaching in class."

"is this really your plan to reform the educational system?" nanno asked.

they started circling her.

"or perhaps... you're just someone who failed in life and decided to blame the system and other people." the blonde said.

the raven nodded, "you think you're right when in fact, you're selfish."

"sometimes, the people who think they are always right can be the most pathetic people." kamlai sneered in her ear.

"shut the fvck up!" miss aum snapped.

"i did the right thing.

i did it for everyone.

i'm a good person.

i did the right thing.

i did it for everyone.

i'm a good person.

i did the right thing.

i did it for everyone."

bang.

"teachers care for us. always remember that, kids."

✞︎ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ━ hi, hello. i decided to publish chapter 10 before starting my little hiatus, which is just gonna be for at least 6-7 days 💀

this was boring asf shit.

stay safe and make the right choices!

༆ » 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳𝚂: 1555.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 5.3K 28
โแด€ส€แด‡ษด'แด› สแดแดœ แด€ ส™ษชแด› แด›แดแด แด…แดœแดส™ แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด€ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡?โž โ‡ดin which a nosy rival won't leave the girl alone ending up finding her precious secret. . ส€แด‡แดกส€ษชแด›แด›แด‡ษด แด แด‡ส€...
KISMET By LVNA

Fanfiction

323K 11.6K 40
XII ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’“๐’†๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’ An original story from my wandering...
199K 7K 33
๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐…๐… ||แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€sแด› แด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› แดแด€แด‡ sแดแดแดŠษชษด แด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›แด‡แด… ษชษด สœแด‡ส€ ส™แดส€ษชษดษข สŸษชา“แด‡ ษชs แด›แด ษขแด‡แด› สŸแดแด„แด‹แด‡แด… ษชษด สœแด‡ส€ แด€แด˜แด€ส€แด›แดแด‡ษดแด› ส™แดœษชสŸแด…ษชษดษข แดกษชแด›สœ ส™สŸแดแดแด…แด›สœษชส€sแด›ส แดแด...
66.4K 3.3K 32
โ Once upon a time, there was a love story, and it Started With A Dare. โž โ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽ Jennie was dared to make Jisoo Kim, a cold hearted person, fall for h...