"The Queen's Diary" (ABANDONE...

By wriiting4fun

this fic is shit lol, dont read it More

Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Rewriting the story

Chapter I

758 16 0
By wriiting4fun

Authors note: Rewrote this chapter again, chapter two won't match so I'll try to rewrite it as well.

"Dialogue"
'Thoughts'

"You are free..." a voice, barely a whisper but as clear as a summer sky; it's tone warm and welcoming like spring.

Unfurling her eyelids, rays of sunlight bounced off her eyes, blinding her in a frenzy of yellow and white, a cry exits from her mouth 'till the voice hushed tenderly, whispering sweet-assurance that brought her uncontrolled wailing to a stop.

The lights flashed her protractedly, though when the lights ebbed, a blurry figure in-front of her slowly came to existence now abandoned by the sun's raging light.

Consciousness hits her, redolent to a hammer hitting a gong or a drop of water splashing down onto a puddle, causing it to ripple into great but small waves.

'Who are you?' was her first thought, the blurry mass which she could only make up as a figure now escaping through the tight grip that the blurry veil held with might that puts Hercules to shame.

But as the figure's visage slowly came to light, they turn away from her, as though in panic.

"I'm sorry..." they whisper; voice hoarse and frustrated.

"I have to go."

She reached out, to no avail, why couldn't she move? It was like she had been subject to a spell, ridding her of her abilities of movement.

A sharp pain hits her mind, the sensation of something pressing onto her forehead coinciding with it, she wants to let out a scream but a serene sensation feels her mind, it feels as though she was standing in the middle of a green lush forest, where flocks of birds flew overhead and nested upon the forest's might trees.

A bright light consumes her vision, fading and revealing the forest she had felt around her. A figure stands in the middle of it all, black long hair clads in a black hoodie that matched the sunken bags below his eyes, green eyes met blue, forests crashing into oceans.

"Who are you?" she questions aloud.

The figure only closes their eyes before turning to the shadows of the forest, threatening to disappear into it.

"Who are you?!" she questions again.

The figure walks into the forest, disappearing into its cover.

"Wait, don't leave me!" she yells in desperation, her life and body telling her to chase after them.

She ran as fast as she could, jumping over branches and trampling flowers with her feet, but as she caught sight of the figure once more at the edge of the forest, vines latched onto her legs pulling her through the forest floor.

"No!" She yelps.

The world around her turns black and white, bushes turning into fences, trees turning into great houses of monochrome and abandon, the grass below turning into pavement.

She lets out one more cry whilst being dragged through the city, a plead for the figure to set her free from the cage which is Mithras.

The vines around her feet turn into chains; before she knew it, she was pulled through the window of her chambers, back at the royal palace she so desperately tried to leave.

"'Till we meet again."

-----

"Your highness! Are you alright?" Francine... her caretaker and servant, the only palace maid she could hope to truly talk to, though it was not Francine's presence that disturbed her, it was the dream she had experienced...

"Needn't worry Francine, 'tis but a nightmare..." Ymir reassured, brushing off the locks of blonde hair that covered the gates to her soul.

"Pardon me lady Ymir, for I've committed a grave mistake for waking you..."

Ymir only smiled, "Let us skip through the acts of apologizing---and stop talking like this!"

Francine smirked; the young maid having stood up from her kneeling position before her bed.

"I'm quite sorry Lord Ymir---"

"Ugh! Just call me Ymir..."

"Very well, Y-mir..." Francine rolled her name off the tongue, cringing slightly at the mere idea of calling her master by their first name; how unprofessional!

"Much better." Ymir said; satisfied by the long-forgotten formality between her and Francine.

"As I was saying, I was only worried, for the tears streaming down your cheeks could only be derived from a nightmarishly experience."

Ymir scoffed, brushing it off only as a stupid nightmare, she didn't understand why the servants were so fussy about her, even a nightmare caused the guards to panic and call out a code red protocol, busting her door open and kidnapping her off her very comfortable bed before throwing her into a "safe" cage---an exaggeration sure, but still!

' Wait, tears? ' she mused, before touching her cheek with the left hand.

Recoiling at the sensation of her fingertips coming upon wet trails of tears, she gasped.

"What the..." 

" 'What the' indeed, Lady Ymir."

Ymir clicked her tongue, irked off once more by Francine's constant denial of just calling her "Ymir" but nevertheless continued on with her day.

Shimmying off her bed, she sauntered to the wardrobe of her room, wanting to get a taste of fresh air---well, if you can even call it "fresh air" Mithras was a developing city, ergo: lots of damn smoke.

"Do you have plans m'lady?" Francine inquired.

"Yes, I plan on going to the palace's great garden, where I shall stare at the skies for the thousandth time." Ymir rolled her eyes.

"Well you might want to clear your schedule and move that visit to the garden to a later date--"

Ymir groaned.

 "--for the majesty herself has invited you to join her and a few guests for dinner later."

This was not what Ymir expected, she thought it was gonna be some cocky nobility wanting to take her hand for marriage even though she was only 16! Granted, only her fellow age-group came to visit to attempt and take her hand for marriage but she'll never forget the time some old guy went all lovey-dovey on her.  

Then---realization set in.

"Mom... is---oh god, I look horrible!" she looked at the mirror near the wardrobe in horror upon seeing her bedhead hair.

"Nothing can't be fixed without the help of a few people m'lady." Francine said with a snap of her fingers.

Three maids entered, swirling around Ymir like a whirlpool of ravenous sharks.

"This is gonna be a pain in the a--"

Bang!

The doors opened leading to the royal dining room, she had forgotten how large it was! Almost half the size of a football field it had to be the biggest room inside the palace! The walls were painted a bronze color, golden wall molds and trims decorating it, paintings of the ancient great titan war accompanying the solemn atmosphere the whole room carried at all times, not to mention the long table in the middle of it all.

Violinists stood at the corner of the room, playing Sinfonia Concertante in D Major: III. Rondo halted upon her arrival, curtsying with practiced elegance, the sounds of clapping from the middle of the room brought a smile on her face as she too curtsied.

"Wonderful! My daughter has arrived, and it seems as though she has brought gifts?" The queen gestured at the rows of servants that came in carrying baskets of goods.

Historia Reiss, Queen of Paradis Island, her mother, she hasn't aged a bit! Although her whole personality had been altered by years of forced elegance and customs, which was a tad bit unfortunate, Ymir still remembered when her mother used to bring her to the orphanage to play with the children there, she didn't know what changed.

Surveying the dining room, she was shocked by the sheer number of nobility and whatnot present, there must've been at least 30 people inside the room give or take a few.

"Truly magnificent to finally see you face to face." A man stood up, judging by the man's puffy cheeks and ample belly, a noble no doubt. 

"Likewise."

Content, the man sits down; Ymir looks to the man's side noticing a young boy that must've been her age, 'Oh? He has come with a son I see'. Sauntering to the dinner table, she made her way to the seat next to her mother, sitting on it properly whilst trying to keep her composure under the tens of stares she was getting.

Historia stood up, raising her wine glass.

"Welcome everyone! I am truly grateful for your participation, as we all know a revolution has wrecked havoc upon the streets of our great nation for many years."

The sounds of muttering and whispering arose, having heard such a touchy subject, it was all put to a silence when the queen cleared her throat.

"I am glad to announce, that yesterday the leader of the so said revolution has been caught and detained, and is now under our custody!" 

Claps emerged in the room, the jovial faces the attendees once had returned, as celebration partook inside the room.

"And as celebration, we have all gathered her for a great feast!" The queen clapped her hands twice, the doors opened once more with a loud bang, as line upon line of servants carrying plates and trays of food entered and set dishes on the table.

Claps and cheers arose in the room.

Ymir scoffed, seeing the already drooling faces of the nobility, all they cared about was filling their wallets and their bellies, and it showed..

The violinist start playing once more.

Ymir took a gander at the attendees once more, before noticing---

'Arlert?!'

A/N:

Thank you for reading the first chapter of my fanfiction, this is my first fanfiction so I am sorry for any complications :)

                                                                                                                                                                - wriiting4fun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 769 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
84.7K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
24.1K 21 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
162K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad