|| 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 || 𝐇𝐄𝐄�...

Bởi BlackLight1207

|| 🎥 This story is completed || •• #1 in 'Heehoon' (2021) ___________________________________________ A weir... Xem Thêm

|| NOTICE ||
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
✰__CHAPTER 26__✰
|| TWO WAYS ||
✰__CHAPTER 26__✰
• || TAILPIECE ||
• • || TAILPIECE ||
|| MORE ||

CHAPTER 9

5.8K 347 1.4K
Bởi BlackLight1207

(Authoress: Y'all not ready-)

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

Heeseung gasped a little and reached for Sunghoon who was in front of the sink. His heartbeat was already faster than ever.

Sunghoon arm was the first thing he touched so he grabbed his bicep tightly with both of his hands.

''What's happening???" Heeseung asked and looked at Sunghoon who couldn't be seen.

''Like I know.'' He said.

He pulled his arm out of Heeseung's grip and Heeseung felt him go away.

''No, wait!" Heeseung walked in the direction Sunghoon went and grabbed his arm again, forcing him to turn around.

''Don't leave me.''

Heeseung said and he swore to God, he sounded so desperate and cringy but that's not important right now.

He was scared.

And yeah.....he hated himself for that. He hated himself for being so....scared....and....weak.

''Tch, I'm just gonna go outside and check. It sounded like a blast.'' Sunghoon said lightly.

''Yeah ok but you're not leaving me here in the dark.'' Heeseung said, tightening his grip around Sunghoon.

''Why?" Sunghoon whispered.

''You know why.'' Heeseung whispered back.

It was the first time they talked after a month.

And Heeseung loved it.

Sunghoon sighed.

''Just stay here. Nothing will happen, okay?''

Sunghoon voice softened but he, yet, sounded annoyed.

''But-"

''I'll just open the door and see if it's a whole blackout or just a phase problem.''

Sunghoon said and quickly went away without waiting for his response. Heeseung gasped in betrayal and pressed his back against the shelves, shutting his eyes tightly and hands clutching the hem of his shirt tightly.

Everything that happened that night years ago, flashed in his head.

The way he hid under his bed in the darkness. The gun's sound echoed loudly and he saw his dad on the floor along with his mother. The pool of blood on the carpet. The thieves left them there. Small Heeseung crawled towards his dad and cried his name. Begging him to open his eyes. Then crawled towards his mom, whose eyes were opened but heart was closed.

''No! Mom please! Dad! Don't leave me!"

''This is wrong!"

''Why!?"

''Why did they do this!?"

''This is all wrong!"

''It's all right.''

Heeseung opened his eyes and the tears that were caged in, fell. His palm hurt because of his nails that were dug in. He let out a shaky breath.

Finally, he was back.

''It's nothing. Just a small blast. I read the notice from the principal and they said the electricity and lights will be back in a few minutes. So don't be scared.''

Sunghoon explained but Heeseung wasn't having it. He didn't hear what he was saying because he was mad and scared. If Sunghoon is telling him to not get scared then that doesn't mean that he won't be scared anymore.

An emotion can't be removed or controlled by someone.

''And-''

''Why did you leave me?" Heeseung asked out of the blue.

''What?"

''I said why! Did you leave me?"

Heeseung shouted and hit Sunghoon's shoulder. Sunghoon was surprised by his tone and actions.

Why is he shouting and mad at him? Why is he hitting him?

''I told you I was gonna just check.''

''But I said to not leave me. Is going outside more important??'' Heeseung asked.

''I was away for not even a minute! Why are you getting mad!?"

Sunghoon shouted back as Heeseung flinched.

''Right. Like you don't know anything.''

He glared at Sunghoon who could see his tears. A small amount of moonlight was coming from the kitchen's window and they both could see their faces just a little.

Heeseung scoffed after he said that, tears falling more. Sunghoon would never understand him because he can't. Because they are completely opposite.

And who says that opposite attracts?

Bullshit...

''I hate you so much.''

Heeseung harshly wiped his tears and decided to just walk away. Yes, he's scared to be alone in the dark but he can just run to his bedroom, climb on the bed and wrap the blanket around himself. It won't be that hard, right?

But he just planned and started to walk when Sunghoon put his arm on the kitchen's slab, blocking him. He turned around to go from the other side but Sunghoon blocked it with his other hand as well. Trapping him between his arms.

Heeseung rolled his eyes.

''Move.''

Heeseung grabbed his wrist and tried to push his hand away but couldn't succeed.

''Tch. Let me go!"

Heeseung put his hand on Sunghoon's chest and pushed him. But Sunghoon grabbed his hands and removed them from his chest. Heeseung took the chance to run away but Sunghoon pulled him back by grabbing his wrist and pulling him towards himself. Turning him around along the way. Heeseung's body hit Sunghoon's. Their noses touched as Heeseung's eyes widened but Sunghoon's didn't. Because he was the one doing it. Then he grabbed Heeseung's waist from both sides and lifted him. Heeseung gasped at the sudden action and put his hands on Sunghoon's shoulder to balance himself. Sunghoon sat him on the slab and stood in between Heeseung's legs.

''W-What are you doing??" Heeseung asked with wide eyes.

Sunghoon's expressions were changed. He didn't look like Sunghoon anymore. He looked changed. His eyes looked desperate and filled with...lust. Heeseung stopped working there. His tears dried on his cheeks.

What.....was Sunghoon up to?

Sunghoon wrapped both of his arms around Heeseung's waist again and pulled him more closer to him. Making their nose touch once again. Heeseung gasped......once again.

It was the first time they were this close...

Sunghoon just kept staring at Heeseung.

And the tension was killing Heeseung.

Sunghoon looked down at Heeseung's lips.

He tilted his head and moved forward. Heeseung's eyes widened even more. Then Sunghoon stopped and look up at him, staying at the same angle, his head still tilted.

''I hate you so much as well.''

Sunghoon whispered, his breath fanning Heeseung's face.

Heeseung was taken aback by his words.

Heeseung didn't mean those words but it seems like he meant it.

And he was offended.

Sunghoon got themselves in a situation like this just to say this...?

Heeseung wanted to cry right there and then when Sunghoon continued.

''You know why?"

Why?

Heeseung didn't want to know.

He'll say because he's a scaredy-cat?

Or he's a cry baby?

''Because you made me gay.''

Sunghoon whispered and didn't wait for a second and slammed his lips on Heeseung's.

❤ (\(\
   („• ֊ •„) ❤️
┏━∪∪━━━━━━┓
(Comment here!)
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

💙 (\(\
   („• ֊ •„) 💙
┏━∪∪━━━━━━┓
(Question here!)
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.4K 139 11
Heeseung starts to like Sunghoon's sister which he doesn't feel like its appropriate since its his best friend's sister. So he starts to reject his f...
125K 4.8K 41
Dᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴ. ɴᴏ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ. Aɴʏ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ. ⚠️ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ꜱ...
262K 15.5K 33
if you ask sunghoon, he will probably said what he feels for jake was 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 but he can't help but to fall for it. no matter how many time...
136K 6.9K 29
wherein jake's pre-determined life takes a turn when he is forced to sit next to siyeon. © FLAUVIER 2022 ENHYPEN FANFIC...