𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 • 𝗷𝗷𝗸

By gukyuti

> ❝congratulations! the groom now can kiss the bride❞ and the moment he opened the veil as he looked at the u... More

𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 • 𝗷𝗷𝗸
01 ; changed
02 ; they met
03 ; in hell with devil
04 ; the entrance
05 ; the first step
06 ; a new what?
07 ; a begining
08 ; ❝oh...nice to meet you❞
09 ; ❝haha a joke?❞
10 ; ❝does he know...?❞
11 ; ❝oh hell nah❞
12 ; ❝do you need my help?❞
13 ; ❝oh❞
14 ; ❝hidden rooms❞
15 ; ❝cheesy...and perfect❞
16 ; ❝a request❞
17 ; ❝you are not❞
18 ; ❝sweet...❞
19 ; ❝fuck you❞
20 ; ❝sore and puffy...❞
21 ; ❝ take your shirt off ❞
22 ; ❝ betrayal ❞
23 ; ❛❛blood?❞
24 ; ❛❛ ache ❞
25 ; "lets get ready.."
26 ; "never in million years.."
27 ; "welcome to the city of love..."
28 ; "a bummer..."
30 ; "face tells it all"
31 ; "find love..."
32 ; "thank you"
33 ; "a mess..."
34 ; "i'm sick..."
35 ; "so it was all a lie..."
36 ; "a gift..."
37 ; "for you..."
38 ; "romance..."
39 ; "forever..."
40 ; "passing moments"
41 ; "last date in paris..."
42 ; "trouble...."
43 ; "not now..."
44 ; "ruin...us"
45 ; "where are you now?"
46 ; "safe....alive"
47 ; "lost the love..."
48 ; "i love you..."
49 ; "hopes....we"
50 ; "he can't.."
51 ; "fantasy.."
52 ; "family.."
53 ; "kiss and makeup.."
54 ; "only maybe"
55 ;❝ uhm...yeah❞
56; "anything.."
57 ; "happy ending.."
58 ; epilogue ~ a sequel detail
heyy???

29 ; "we have a new guest.."

37.8K 2K 1.1K
By gukyuti

tempted ; jeon jeongguk 

this all never came as a shocking thing when you finally let those words out. 'bummer' he sure was a one. but you never remember having that much guts to call him one until now, and the result came as a little....freaky?

"what? i am a bummer?" he asked in his cold voice as you immediately nodded. "you are one, you can't just-"

"shut up y/n, the one who is bummer here is you" he replied while pointing his index finger towards you. "oh come one jungkook, don't be-" you got cut off when the male let his words out. 

"no no, i'm finally thinking that god never wanted me to be happy so he sent you to me, now i know why the bride got exchange-" "jungkook, are we really doing this?" you said as realized that this argument won't get you anywhere. 

but maybe jungkook was never like this. he always win, even if that will be a mission, fight or even an argument, there's no way he is letting you go out like this. 

"don't say are we doing it again, cause you are the one who started this okay?" 

 your hand tightened into a fist as you looked at him in disbelief. "jungkook, i'm a human, and i have emotions such as anger, and that's what i was when you said i can't explore the city" jungkook let out a 'not so funny' laugh before saying, 

"cute then, we aren't going out in the city now, stay here for 2 weeks in this room and that's it" he said as sat down on the bed once again. taking his phone out to finally distract himself but it all shattered when you said, 

"what's the meaning of coming here when we can't explore...." "that's you attitude problem, fix it" he said without looking at you and maybe if he did, that would be best. 

cause he could see the anger fuming out of your ears and that white fog coming out from them. "jungkook..i'm asking-" "i said fix your attitude..." he screamed, enough for you to jolt up.

"fix it" and that was enough. a chuckle left your mouth as you crossed your arms. 

"cool, you can't let me go out, its my attitude fault, i can't call someone, is my fault..the biggest fault was the day when i married you by showing sympathy to my aunt, i wish i had mouth  to say no so i wouldn't be with a person who calls my attitude ugly but has the master punishment bedroom in his house. what you do there huh-" 

oh oh. 

you pressed your lips in a tight line as jungkook looked at you with don't know what emotion. "who the hell gave you permission to mess around in the mansion?" he said, and stood up. 

looking at you with his pierced eyes as your lips parted, searching for a reply,  but there wasn't any. "i asked who the hell gave you permission to run around in the mansion?" 

this time it was pure anger. a gulp went down your throat. "and i guess the fix your attitude sentence is really important for you to know, since you don't know what privacy is of someone, and that marriage day, you can't blame me...." 

he stopped as you looked down. "you did this to yourself. You have yourself to blame!" he screamed as you shut your eyes tight. having enough. 

"you are nothing! heard me?! you are nothing to me y/f/n" he said again. you sighed, having enough. "jungkook can we ple-" 

"there's no we okay? take it in mind, san and me are we, you and me are just you and me" he said, as you let another heavy heart sigh. "you know what? i can't do this, not with you" he said as you gulped. "guess what? leave....immediately leave from front of my eyes" 

did you really took this argument on clothing at this point? did you really? 

you didn't wanted this. at least not now. "jungkook....i'm sorry, okay?" "go to hell with your sorry and leave me alone, that would be a great help" he said pointing at the door. 

"you want me to go out? alone?" you asked and didn't noticed how a lump formed in your throat and how your eyes was on the verge of watering neither jungkook did. "you love to explore city right? go and explore alone then" with that, the argument ended. 

-----------------------------------------

several of tears rolled down your cheeks as the droplets formed on the floor then vanished away leaving a wet patch. your hands was just in front of your eyes as you tried your best to stop your cries and sobs. 

sitting on one of the benches in the nearest park of the hotel, as you pour all the motions out without anyone noticing. 

and at every word of his, you blamed yourself. cause he was right. he was right about everything. he has knowledge about all the things. 

and you, the thing you saw them on screen was the thing he was involve with and knows how they work. he knows how to work with life and what privacy is. and glad, hope you could go back in time and stop yourself from doing anything. 

the fact that he didn't even accepted your apology got you bad cry. you were ready to push your hands in front of your eyes until, you heard a scream. it got you confuse for a second until you saw three guys running after the one in the deep streets near the park. 

w-what? what was that? 

without thinking any further, you ran after them in the deep street. you could see their figure taking turns which gave you hint. and finally you stopped when you saw the three guys standing just in front of the guy who was now trapped because of the wall. 

he was looking scared. you let out a silent sigh before taking your phone out, you opened the call log as immediately pushed a call on number which was save with jungkook name. 

bell went and rings came, minute left but he didn't picked up. biting onto your bottom lip, you called again, this time it rang long and finally it got picked up. you looked around before saying in a soft voice, 

"jungkook...its y/n....the deep street near the hotel park...please, hurry up" and that was it. you don't know whether he could come or not but all was is your wish on how you wanted him to come there. 

"you freaking dumb idiot!! you thought we would never know" the loud voice came making you peek silently as you saw the man kicking the guy stomach. well, violence. 

you looked towards the entry as there was no single presence of anyone. sighing once again as you basically cursed yourself for not taking Taekwondo classes when your mother asked you to join. 

"you son of a bitch!!"  and there was another kick on his stomach. well that's it. you can't see someone getting beaten up like this, right? 

"excuse me?" there, you finally jumped. the three pair of men looked at you, as they sighed before saying, "mam, can you please leave this area?" you gulped as took a look of that guy. 

"can you guys let him-" "mam, please" the man cutted you off as you shook your head, "i'm sorry but i don't think i can leave this place after relisting what you guys are doing-" 

"mam, you don't know what you are getting yourself into-" and this time he got cut off by another male voice. "tell us what we are getting into" you turned your head to see jungkook making way towards you and the guys. 

you finally sighed in relief as looked at those guys before making way past them to the guy who was on the ground now. "look here sir and mam, please don't make us push you both out forcefully...the last warning" the man said as looked at you and jungkook.

"get out...in 10" jungkook said as he eyed the males who just let out a chuckle, "its enough. leave this place" the man replied with his uptight brows as jungkook just chuckled. "are you leaving or not?" jungkook said as was finally serious about the matter but the men'sin front of him seemed relaxed until jungkook had his hand held the male collar before clashing his fist with his nose. and that was it. until some more punches and those force pushes.

that was it before everything turned silent and a relief sigh left your lips. jungkook proudly chuckled at himself before turning to you, he finally has another situation to pull his pride, "now you know what happend when you-" 

he stopped midway when he noticed you sitting on the ground by one of your knee as your hand clutched the guy shoulder who was on the ground, your face filled with worry and there he felt another spark in his heart....but again went unnoticed. 

he gulped before making way towards you both as jungkook took the features of the male. those brown hairs and those mono lids. perfectly tight cheeks and jaw. he wasn't looking the male who belongs to Europe. 

"are you Korean?" no wonder, jungkook had this question after seeing the features of the guy. the guy looked at him and for some reasons, jungkook mind ran, and an unfamiliar thing formed in his stomach. 

what was it? 

the guy nodded, "im born in Korea....we just changed place to here" he answered jungkook and looked at you who was still looking at him 'are you okay' eyes?

the guy took a rose of your features and those brown orbs and that perfect shaped nose, was pretty to him. without thinking anything, 

he moved his hand forward, "i'm...JeongYuno" his eyes didn't left your face afterwards. you smiled at him before taking his hand and shaking it with yours, "y/n....y/f/n" you said as jungkook looked at you.

he smiled warmly at you before looking at jungkook. 

and maybe he really had a reason to make jungkook feel something weird. 

"and...are you both related?" 

he asked as his eyes dart to you and jungkook. "she is my wife....her husband" jungkook answered as you smiled at the guy before saying, "jeongyuno, this is jungkook...jeon jeongguk" 

and that was it. the story finally started. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 4.3K 48
[ON-GOING] Ilaria Vivienne Yannis Beaufort's life met a tragic end at the hands of her own brother. His brother that killed her just because of his...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
572K 35K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...