The Quirky Hero: One for all...

By KilluaZoldyck3000

This is my first fanfic so I hope you guys enjoy it More

A/N, and oc infos
Part 1 - The Beginning
Part 2
Izuku's harem and other ships
Part 3
Side Chapter - ๐Ÿ‹
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Izuku's Harem info update, OC info update
Part 7
Side Chapter - Moeya ๐Ÿ‹, and a reminiscence of the past
Side Chapter - Crimson-Dino Shenanigans
Everyone's progression, and Tenko's Arc Summary
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Side Chapter - Introductions, and Room Contest
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
๐Ÿ‹Crazy Eight ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
Not a chapter - just some new OC designs

Part 10

759 8 6
By KilluaZoldyck3000

Y'know what, let's just get straight to the point...

16574 Words

SOME YEARS LATER...

Izuku and his group members were now either 14-15 of age. Katsumi was the oldest out of all of them, being also 15 of age and turning 16 next year. They were only a few months away from their UA entrance exam. They had been training hard to the point where their legs were almost too weak to carry them.

Just remember that I had Izuku be of the same age as Katsumi, and Izumi's age is the same with canon Izuku's. 

Also, while I'm at it, I'll just tell everyone when my OC's birthdays are, and their current age. They are listed form oldest to Youngest. I'll only list the main OCs.

Yuki - 36 years old - December 25
Raku - 35 years old - July 4

Haru - 34 years old - April 10
Sora - 34 years old - April 1

Riyuki/Hiriki - 16 years old - June 20

Hikori/Nagisa - 15 years old - December 21
Kuroshi/Dokuga/Mizuki - 14 years old - October 13

In their whole group, Katsumi was the oldest being her birthday is on April 20, and Pony was second being her birthday was on the next day. And so on. Back to the story.

Right now, it was the last Sunday of July, and a fireworks festival was going to going to be held later that night. Everyone was ecstatic about going. Moe was being way too over ecstatic when she was told that they were all going to go to a festival. The Nakano Quintuplets were also excited because they had a tradition of watching fireworks shows together.

Speaking of, the 5 of them got married to Fuutarou 3 years after last chapter's events. They already started living together in a large house a year after they graduated, and right now, they had kids with them. Approximately almost 3 years of age. They got pregnant with them a year prior to their marriage. Ichika had to drop from her career for a while after she got pregnant.

It was 5 PM right now, and the girls and boys were split for the time being. The Boys were at the Crimson's place, and the Girls were at the Todoroki's. They were picking out their Yukatas and Kimonos for when they go to the festival.

At the Todoroki abode, the girls were in the living room discussing their plans for tonight. Most of them were planning on confessing to their crushes tonight.

Itsuka: "So, I suppose that all of you girls are ready for confessing tonight?"

Itsuka was wearing a Green Yukata that had some autumn leaf patterns on it.

Izumi: "Positive. Me and the other 6 have all agreed to share Izuku. That is, if he does accept all of us."

Izumi was wearing a Green Yukata with dark-green stripes.

Mina: "Don't sweat it, Girl. He's sure to accept you, even if you're his Sister."

Mina was wearing a Pink Yukata with a White Polka Dot Pattern.

Izumi: "Even if he did, what would others think? I know you guys wouldn't mind, but if people from the outside of our group finds out, then..."

Shoka: "Hey, Izumi. Remember what Izuku told us all? Don't let what other people say bad about you get to your head. Just ignore them. It's their opinion. Love is love. Even if it is between siblings."

Shoka was wearing an Ice-white Yukata with a fire pattern on it.

Ibara: "As much as I am not comfortable with this, I have to agree with Shoka. If you love him, then who am I to stop you."

Ibara was wearing a Green Yukata with a Rose Pattern on it.

Itsuka: "Speaking of... Hey, Set, how about you? Have you decided to confess to a certain someone yet?" (grins mischievously)

Setsuna(blushes): "H-huh? Me? Nah, I don't think I will. Not yet, at least."

Setsuna was wearing a Green Yukata with a Dinosaur Pattern on it.

Mizuki: "Why not?... Kuro feels the same way, ya know."

Mizuki was wearing a Grey Yukata with Black Stripes.

Setsuna: "He does?!"

Nagisa: "You don't know? Everyone else in this room knows."

Nagisa was wearing a Navy-Blue Yukata with a light Blue Thunder Pattern on it.

Setsuna: "Hhhrmrrrmrm... How am I supposed to face him now?!"

Itsuka: "Easy. Act like you always do, and you'll be fine. If you do confess tonight, you'll be facing him in a new manner. As a Boyfriend."

Setsuna: "Just the thought of it makes me so nervous..."

Mina: "Girl, you helped us gain confidence into confessing to our crushes, so why can't you?"

Setsuna: "I don't know... I just thought that if I do confess, then what?"

Itsuka: "Well, then you start dating, become a couple, make each other happy, breed like Dinosaurs, and then have kid-"

Setsuna: "THAT'S TOO FAR INTO THE FUTURE!"

Mizuki: "Actually, the breeding part reminds me of something."

Setsuna: "What?"

Mizuki: "He's a chimera, and that also makes him part of what he's made of. Meaning, whatever animal that's in his mix might affect his traits and behavior. For example, he's a bit aggressive when threatened. Something similar to that of either his Wolf part, his Raptor part, or T-Rex part. Not only that, but there's a chance that me might undergo a heat cycle."

Setsuna: "W-w-what?!'

Mizuki: "You heard me. He might undergo a heat cycle. But, he might be able to keep it under control, but it won't be much of an affect if he does it himself. If he has a partner, it'd be easier for him. As of now, he won't be experiencing these, but he will in about a year or so."

Setsuna: "How long exactly?"

Mizuki: "Well, he might experience these when he turns 15, which he won't be until a few months later. He might experience this between a Wolf's mating season, which is in February and March, or in a Grizzly Bear's mating season, which is in May and July. He might even get mating seasons for Raptors or T-Rexes, and God knows when that is. Just bear in mind, if you don't want him to see other people as mates, you'd better get a move on soon. Wolf is his base, so his heat's most likely going to be next Feb."

Hikori: "...That's the most that I've heard you speak."

Hikori was wearing a Red Yukata with a Blue Snowflake Pattern on it.

Mizuki: "Izuku gave me some confidence."

Setsuna(sighs): "I don't know. Even after all you've said, I still don't have enough confidence to tell him."

Mizuki: "Don't worry. If you can't confess tonight, then there's still many other future opportunities that might cross your path."

Shoka: "Like my Dad said, The Heart will tell. If your Heart tells you that it's the right time, then follow it."

Setsuna: "Thanks, you guys. Really. But, I think I'll just hold onto these feelings for the time being."

Kinoko: "Can't argue with that, shroom!"

Kinoko was wearing a Red Yukata with White Polka Dots (I made it like her Canon hero Costume)

Himiko: "Me neither."

Himiko was wearing a Golden Yukata with a Knife pattern on it.

Katsumi: "Hey, Himi, you gonna confess to Dokuga tonight?"

Katsumi was wearing an orange Yukata with a Nuke Bomb pattern on it.

Himiko: "Yep! All I need is some alone time with him, and we're all set!"

Mizuki: "Speaking of, he's also gonna experience heat cycles during Early spring, which is Snake mating season, or July to September, which is Chameleon mating Season. Maybe even Raptor mating season, but we don't know when that is."

Himiko: "I'm well prepared!"

Hikori: "What the actual...?"

Ochaco: "Not even gonna question it."

Ochaco was wearing a Brown Yukata with a Planet pattern on it.

Yui: "..."

Yui was wearing a Red Yukata with White Stripes.

Reiko: "Spooky."

Reiko was wearing a Silver Yukata with a Ghost pattern on it.

Ibara: "Oh, my."

Itsuka: "Calm your hormones, Himi!"

Pony: "How am I able to handle my heat while Himi can't handle her own hormones?"

Pony was wearing a Yellow Yukata with a Horn Pattern on it.

Momo(bonks her head): "NO HORNI!"

Momo was wearing a Red Yukata with a Cannon Ball Pattern on it.

Himiko: "Oww... where'd you get the bat?"

Momo: "My quirk."

Himiko: "Oh, right. By the way, How's your plan of confessing to Shoto coming along?"

Momo(blushes): "Well, I just need some time with him alone, but it's not like we're gonna be doing anything indecent in the bushes or anything!"

Ochaco: "Suuuuuuuuure. Whatever you say, Yaomomo."

Momo: "HEY!"

Hikori: "Lol. Just let it slide, Yao. It'll happen eventually."

Momo: "Not helping, Kori!"

Hikori: "Sorry, Sis!"

Mina: "And now, how about Reiko and Kyo? How'll you two confess to Hito and Den?"

Reiko: "Well, I think I'll confess to him once I have the chance."

Kyoka(blushes): "Err... I don't know. I doubt he'll like somebody like me. I'm barely developed, and I'm not all that girly. I don't think he'll be interested, so I might give up." (looks down)

Kyoka was wearing a Purple Yukata with a Music Note pattern on it

Katsumi: "Look, Kyo. Don't say that about yourself. If Denki wasn't interested, then maybe he wouldn't try to flirt with you every 15 minutes. It's way too obvious."

Izumi: "As obvious as Izuku's crush on you and Shoka. I had my suspicions before, but he confirmed it a few years back."

Shoka: "Still a shock to hear that Izuku likes us back."

Ochaco: "Makes me wonder if he'll even like the rest of us back."

Izumi: "Like I said, Izuku has more girls in mind that he sees as love interests, so there's a chance that he might like you guys, too. In my case, I'm not too sure."

Elys: "Well, Riyu did say that he caught Izuku taking glances at all 7 of you on many occasions, starting from when he first saw you guys."

Elys was wearing a Blue Yukata with some Red Stripes by the waist, and a Bone Patterns on it.

Ochaco: "But what if he's just being concerned for us?"

Elys: "If that was the case, then maybe he wouldn't stare at you guys for at least 15 seconds rather than only 3."

Mizuki: "Look, let's just find out for ourselves tonight rather than pondering whether or not he likes us back. What matters is that we let these feelings out of our chests, and tell him."

Nagisa: "Zuki's right. Let's just tell him how we feel, and if he accepts us, we'll be his girlfriends, and act how girlfriends should to their boyfriends."

Setsuna: "Hehehe."

Kinoko: "What's so funny?"

Setsuna: "Kuro just texted me. He's telling me that stuff on his side are pretty hectic."

Pony: "How exactly?"

Setsuna: "Miyuki's trying to steal Riki's cookies again. Kosuke's trying to eat the cake that's in the fridge. Kai's trying to find Kuro's Dino cookies. Kura's trying to bring him back down to the ground. Some of them were having trouble finding their Fireproof, Ice-proof and Thunder-proof Kimonos. And then the Dads were trying to calm them all down."

Itsuka: "We leave them for a few moments, and this is what happens. How's Riki?"

Setsuna: "He said that Riki's trying to get his Lava Cookies back from Miyuki, and Miyuki just covered the entire room in steam."

Hikori: "And after I told him not to mess with his older Brother."

Nagisa: "Looks like the boys are gonna have to freshen up after that. Miyuki's steam does pack quite the heat."

Hikori: "Yeah, especially when he and Kosuke built that steam-powered train. I'm still concerned about that."

Itsuka: "Now don't go all Candace Flynn on them."

Hikori: "Don't worry, I won't. By the way, Mina, you gonna confess to Kiri tonight?"

Mina(lilac blush): "Yeah. About time the shipping Queen gets herself a boyfriend. A manly one, at that."

Just then, the Crimson Family's youngest Girl, 10 of age, Yoriko burst into the room. She was wearing a Purple Jacket with a Sky Blue T-Shirt underneath, and she was wearing leggings.

Yoriko: "Hey hey hey! Time to go!"

Hikori: "Coming!"

With that, they all went and left for the festival. Rei, Yuki, and Sora were in their Hero Costumes just in case something comes up at the festival.

Meanwhile, on the boys' side, things were getting pretty hectic. Setsuna already explained it a while ago. Yeah, so they managed to fix things up in no time. The Adults were in the living room, fixing the damage that the kids made, and then the kids were in the Man Cave which was below ground level.

They had the Man Cave built after some time when their Dinosaurs were about to become Sub-Adults. The place underground was big enough to house a pool and a place for medium-sized Carnivores to stay in, but they didn't really stay there since they preferred sleeping on the outside.

The Raptors, however, preferred to sleep where they always sleep, which was in Kuro's room. The Triplets all slept in separate rooms once they turned 12 since Puberty hit them too early, and too hard.

They were talking amongst themselves while waiting for the others to finish cleaning up so they could all go to the festival in the Aichi Prefecture. The Dinosaurs were going, too, but only the Raptors, Scorn, and Quills were able to go into the place where there were a lot of people. Whip was going, too, but she was with Itsuka since she was her owner.

Riyuki: "Man, so tonight's the big night, huh? The night of when most of you are gonna confess."

Riyuki was wearing a Thunder-Blue Kimono with a Crystal pattern on it.

Hiriki: "Not flaunting here that we already have Girlfriends, but I wish you guys the best of luck for when you confess."

Hiriki was wearing a Black Kimono with a Red Fire Pattern on it.

Dokuga: "Man, I really hope Himi accepts my feelings."

Dokuga was wearing a Toxic-Green Kimono with a Skull Pattern on it.

Eijiro: "Same here. With Mina, I mean."

Eijiro was wearing a Crimson Kimono with a Geodude Pattern on it.

Denki: "Hope Kyo accepts me."

Denki was wearing a Black Kimono with a Pikachu pattern on it.

Minoru: "Good luck, my Brosephs."

Minoru was wearing a Brown Kimono with a Grape pattern on it.

Kuroshi: "Man, I wish I was you guys. You all have the courage to confess to your crushes, while I'm too unnerved to even confess to Set."

Kuroshi was wearing a Kimono that had Delta's skin pattern.

Izuku: "I'm almost in the same boat as you, Pal. You're not alone in this one. I'm too scared to confess to all seven of them. Especially Izumi. What'll she think when she finds out that her own Brother has feelings for her?!"

Izuku was wearing a White Kimono with Blue Fire Spots on it.

Hitoshi: "Don't worry about it, Bro. Just swallow in your fear and tell them how you feel."

Hitoshi was wearing a Purple Kimono with grey stripes that looked like his Dad's capture gear.

Izuku: "Easy for you to say. You're mostly going to just say it out casually and in your usually sleep-deprived state like 'Hey, so, I like you. Wanna go out?' Something like that!"

Some of them laughed at Izuku's Impersonation of Hitoshi, while Hitoshi grew a light tick mark on his forehead.

Hitoshi: "Wanna say that again?"

Izuku: "N-" (got brainwashed)

Hitoshi: "Hit yourself."

Izuku did just that, and it snapped him out of his trance in the process. The others were snickering while Hitoshi had a smug grin on his face.

Izuku: "I deserved that."

Hitoshi: "No shit, Sherlock."

Izuku: "Anyway, anyone else going to confess their feelings?"

Shoto: "Yeah, me. I want some time with Momo later on. I want my confession to be in a good mood and fashion."

Shoto was wearing a Silver Kimono with an Orange and Blue Fire Pattern.

Izuku: "Nice one, Sho. Alright, then... What now?"

Kosuke: "You do realize we're also here, right?"

Kosuke Crimson is the youngest child of Raku and Yuki. He's currently 10 years old, and is wearing a Navy-Blue jacket with a Crimson Red T-shirt underneath, and he was wearing Denim Pants.

Next to him was Miyuki Crimson, who was wearing a Dark-Red Jacket with a Camo-patterned Jurassic Park shirt, and he was also wearing Denim Pants.

Miyuki was a pretty laid back, yet smart person that's aiming to be a gamer when he grows up. He's introverted, but he's pretty fit and has fast movement. His room was large, and he had his own workout set, His switch set with Just Dance, a treadmill, and other stuff to keep him fit, even if he was only indoors. He goes out to get some sunlight from time to time, but he only ever goes out if any of his siblings, cousins, or friends were out. He's pretty shy around girls that he's not too or not at all familiar with, so he stutters a lot around them.

He goes to school, but the only people he talks to were Hikari, Kosuke, Yoriko, Kaisel, Kurayami, Kaguya, and some of his close friends that he made during his time there.

Kosuke was aiming to be a hero when he grows up, although, his other older siblings weren't. Miyuki, I already explained. Hikari was aiming to be an athlete since after watching Camp Cretaceous over and over again, she wanted to be like her favorite character, Yasmina. Yoriko on the other hand, she wanted to become a Paleontologist like Alan Grant, as well as a Paleobotanist like Ellie Sattler in the movies.

As for Haru and Sora's other kids, only Kaisel and Kurayami were aiming to be heroes. Kaguya, she wanted to be a traveler when she grows up.

Back to the story...

Riyuki: "How in the world can we forget you guys?"

Hiriki: "Sort of wanna forget the part where Miyu was trying to steal my cookies again. I already told him not to for the thousandth time, but as usual, he never listens."

Miyuki: "In my defense, cookies taste great."

Hiriki: "If you're gonna steal anybody's cookies, then take Kuro's."

Kuroshi: "Don't even think about it."

Kaisel: "Look, I'm sorry for stealing your Dino cookies again, Big Bro, and I promise that it's the last time it's gonna happen."

Kuroshi: "Good boy. Have a Dino Cookie."

Izuku: "What the hell is with your 180 mood swings, Kuro?"

Dokuga: "Don't mind it, Man. His mood depends on his mood. Right now, his mood is brightened up at the thought that he can see Set in a Yukata."

Kuroshi(blushes): "HEY!"

They all laughed at his reaction.

Dokuga: "Oh, come on, Bro. You talk in your sleep, and for the past couple of months, no sorry, years, the stuff that I always hear that comes out of your mouth when you're asleep is 'Setsuna' or 'Set' and even 'I love you, Set.' Heck, there's even 'Marry me, Set.'."

Kuroshi(blushes harder): "OI! WHAT'S WITH YOU AND TELLING EVERYONE WHAT HAPPENS TO ME AT HOME?!"

Hiriki: "Dude, if Zuki heard you, which she most likely did, she's probably already told Set by now. If she does know, then you better confess quickly."

Kuroshi(groans): "I'll confess when I'm ready. I have a feeling that tonight isn't the time for that."

Dokuga: "Aww, cheer up, Bro. Your Heat will determine whether or not you're ready to confess or not."

Kuroshi: "Nani, Dafuq?! Dude, I can't just do the deed with her when I just confessed!"

Dokuga: "Uh huh. The way that Mom and Dad got together says otherwise."

Kuroshi: "Look, Mom was the one that was in heat, and not Dad. The next morning, the two of them got together after they both gave each other their V-Cards."

Kosuke: "Should you really be discussing this while we're around? We know what those are, ya know."

Hiriki: "How in Godzilla's name do you know what that means?"

Kosuke: "Well, about over a year ago when I got up to take a dump around 3 AM, I caught two people in the Kitchen going at it in the middle of the night when everybody's asleep. I just thought it was some sort of training, but that was until our Biology teacher gave us the lesson about Reproduction, and how it's done. She didn't tell us of the term 'V-card', though. I figured that one out myself."

(Look, I don't know about you guys, but when I was 9 or 10, I was already introduced to the topic about Reproduction. I thought it was interesting, so I looked it up on how Reproduction fully works. From then on, I kept on searching for it until I got bored from just reading it in scientific terms. After some time, I came across Ecchi Anime, and then that's how I started watching Anime. My first Anime was Yosuga no Sora, and that's where I got the names for two of my OCs. Welp, I think that's enough backstory for now. Back to this Book's story)

Everyone in the room was silent. They had no words. Both Hiriki and Riyuki's faces were agape and they were either amused, or shocked.

Kuroshi: "What the Herrerasaurus..."

Kaisel: "This guy's the youngest out of all of us here... So why the hell does he know more than most of us do?!"

Kaisel was wearing a Grey jacket with a Mighty Eagle Shirt underneath, and he was wearing cargo pants.

Kosuke: "Cuz unlike most of you, I spend most of my time on the internet for research, and most of you look up GTA online tips and tricks, JWE mods, Old Games, Movies, Hentai, Doujins, and other stuff."

Shoto: "I've been exposed... I blame you, Touya..." (has his head down)

Minoru: "Dude, it's alright. We don't blame you for looking up GTA stuff."

Shoto: "No no, not that. The hentai part. Touya introduced me and Natsu to it about a year ago. He said that it was 'educational'."

Miyuki: "Alright, what?! I'm currently questioning your sanity right now."

Hiriki: "I mean, he's not wrong. It is educational in some way."

Riyuki: "And how is that educational?"

Hiriki: "For future purposes. For example: How to make babies."

Kurayami, who was drinking some juice, spat it out from the bluntness portrayed by his older cousin. The others, they were either snickering or held deadpan expressions.

Kurayami was wearing a Survey corps jacket with a black Pirates of the Caribbean shirt underneath, and he was wearing Black pants.

Hiriki: "What?"

Riyuki: "Dude... How can you say that so casually?"

Hiriki: "It's no big deal. Touya said that he watches Hentai with Moe every now and then. Itsu and I tried watching it together, and we nearly crossed that line. Still, we continued watching the stuff like it's a normal thing for couples."

Riyuki: "...I don't even wanna progress this convo any longer. It's starting to make me wanna watch it, too."

Kuroshi: "Good call, Icicle Brains. I'm almost 15, and my heat cycle's almost gonna start up. If I don't get these thoughts outa my skull, then dealing with mating season will be a total pain in the Tyrann-ass-saurus."

Dokuga: "I agree with you. Just don't jump on whoever the hell is gonna be your mate without their consent."

Kuroshi: "Look, pouncing on their prey is in a Raptor's nature. And shouldn't I be the one telling you that?"

Dokuga: "Nope. That's cuz if me and Himi get together, I'm not gonna be that pounces on the other. She is."

Izuku: "I mean, he ain't wrong. Himiko's the type to pounce on the people that she adores. And by that, I mean that she adores all of her friends. You on the other hand, she'll pounce on you, and then comes the mating process."

Dokuga: "You didn't have to put it like that, but thanks for relieving my doubts about this whole thing. Also, how much longer are we gonna wait for?"

As if on cue, Touya barged into the room. He was wearing a Crimson Kimono, that faded to white on the sleeves, and a Blue Fire pattern on it. 

Touya: "Sorry for the wait, you guys. Time to roll out."

Kurayami: "Fucking finally."

Kuroshi: "I would tell you to watch your language, but since you play violent, yet satisfying games, and hang around with us, then I couldn't really blame you."

Kurayami: "Haha, VIP, bitches!"

With that, they all left to the outside. Once they got there, all of their Dinosaurs were already raring and waiting to go to the festival. Their caretakers chucked at their enthusiasm and then they hopped on their backs. The Dinosaurs roared in excitement once they got the message that they were already going.

Only the kids were on them, except for Kaisel, who just wanted to fly with his Pteranodon, Swoop, and his Dimorphodon, Wingblade. Kurayami was riding on Delta, Kosuke was riding on Blue, and Miyuki was riding on Echo. 

For the adults, they took the old fashioned way and rode on their vehicles. Raku, Enji, and Haru were also in their Hero costumes just in case something bad happens during the festival.

WITH THE GIRLS...

They were already at the festival. It was crowded and they just couldn't seem to find the right place to slip through. The place was packed and busy. They did catch some glimpses of some Ceolophysis and Compsognathus stealing people's food when they weren't looking.

Due to the sheer size of the crowd, they all got split up into groups.

On the bright side, they at least have underwear on under their Yukatas.

To one of the split-up-groups consisting of Izumi, Shoka, Momo, Ochaco, and Katsumi, they were currently on the northern side of the place, by a less crowded area. They were currently catching their breaths since it was pretty hard to breath with all of the people squishing against each other.

Katsumi: "Damn it, we lost the others."

Shoka: "Don't worry, Kat, we'll find them."

Katsumi: "We hope so."

Izumi: "I'd use my quirk on one of you to scope the area for the others, but with this large-ass crowd, it's gonna be impossible."

Momo: "Any other options?"

Izumi: "If we're to use our phones, then maybe we could find them by asking, but even if they do pick up, then it would be hard for any of us to communicate."

Momo: "How about texting them?"

Izumi: "That could... work... Are you kidding me right now?!"

Ochaco: "What's wrong?"

Izumi: "No reception, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

Ochaco: "Oh, no. This is bad. Mizuki's hearing can't be of use with all this noise, either."

Izumi(sighs): "Now what?"

Katsumi: "Either aunt Sora uses her nose, or the boys arrive. Kuro and the Raptors can track our scent from a mile away, so it should be fine."

Izumi: "Not gonna work, either. The place is filled with the scent of food, and for Kuro and the Raptors, the first thing that they'd do is find food, and then they'll look for us."

Momo: "Might as well explore the place while we're here."

Shoka: "Momo's right. This is a festival. We should have fun and enjoy the time while it lasts, and hopefully, we can run into the others."

They all agreed and then set off. Unknowing to them, there were some guys in a group of 13 that were staring at them with lust. They were smirking, not knowing who they were or what they were capable of.

???: "Man, those chicks were hot. Wanna follow them?"

???: "Hell yeah, man. I call dibs on the Green one. You guys could take the other 4."

???(whistles): "Triple penetration it is, then."

???: "Nah, man. I heard that there were others with them, so it's safe to say that we could score more than just those five."

They all smirked as they followed them around the place.

With the other groups, they were all struggling to get out of the place they were in. Luckily, the group that Itsuka was in, consisting of Ibara, Setsuna, Kinoko, Reiko, Pony, Himiko, and Yui, were able to get reception on top of a building, where there was less noise. Whip was with them. Itsuka was currently attempting to contact her boyfriend.

Itsuka: "C'mon, pick up pick up pick u- Yes! Hello? Riki?"

Hiriki: "Yo, where are you guys?"

Itsuka: "At a rooftop by the southern side of the place. Ibara's gonna make something with her vines for you to spot us, and hopefully, the others."

Hiriki: "What do you mean by 'hopefully'? Aren't you guys all together?"

Itsuka: "We got split up in the crowd, and reception sucks down there. It's gonna be hard to spot them with all these people."

Hiriki: "Alright, make that Vine signal right now. They might spot it and head towards you. We've just arrived, so we might spot you guys."

Itsuka: "Thank God."

She sighed in relief as she hung up the call. She turned around and saw Ibara making an arrow pointing downwards. They waited for somebody to see the signal. So far, no luck. That was until they heard running from the stairway that they came from.

The door burst open and in came the Nakano Quintuplets, all panting from exhaustion. With them were Elys, Hikori, Nagisa, Yoriko, Hikari, Mizuki, and Kaguya. Unfortunately, they were the only ones that arrived.

Hikori: "Man, it stinks down there."

Itsuka: "You said it, Sister. I pray for the health of people with sensitive noses."

Setsuna: "And by that, I assume you're talking about Kuro."

They suddenly heard somebody sneeze from the stairway. They also heard screeching and the sound of running. Once again, the door blasted open and out came Kuroshi, Dokuga, Shoto, Hitoshi, Hiriki, Izuku, Riyuki, Miyuki, Kosuke, Kurayami, and the Raptors along with Scorn. Kaisel just landed on the roof via air transport with his Pterasaurs.

Quills climbed up the building via the exterior walls of the place. Once Quills and Whip saw each other, they started chatting in Dino language.

The other boys set out to explore the place for a bit.

Hiriki: "Welp, that took longer than expected."

Kuroshi: "And even stinkier than I expected. Ugh, my nose hurts. The only stuff that I smelled were Farts, Sweat, Poop, Trash, and Bad Breath. Ow."

The Raptors were comforting him by rubbing their necks against him. Setsuna also went to comfort him. Dokuga went up to Himiko and complimented her choice of Yukata design, and Himiko did the same with him.

Riyuki and Hiriki were suddenly hugged by their girlfriends, as well as their Sisters.

Riyuki: "Hey, El. You look nice."

Elys: "Thanks. You, too. You look COOL."

Riyuki laughed at that.

Hiriki: "You look stunning, Itsu."

Itsuka: "Thanks, Riki. You, too. I gotta say, with any outfit that you wear, you'll always look HOT."

Hiriki chuckled at her pun.

Izuku smiled at their interaction, along with the others. He looked around and saw that some people were missing.

Izuku: "Hey, where are the others?"

Nagisa: "We don't know. We all got separated a while ago, and with this big of a crowd..."

Izuku: "Alright, alright. Look. Let's go find them together. It'd be easier if we go in numbers."

Hikori: "Sounds like a plan. Alright, everybody split up. Follow what Izuku said. Big Sis Nino, can the rest of you standby up here and reserve the spot?"

Nino: "Yeah, sure."

Hikori: "Thanks. Everyone below 13, stay behind. We don't want you guys to also get lost."

Kosuke: "Don't worry. We won't."

Izuku: "Hey, do any of you have something that any of the girls owned or had their scent on?"

Mizuki: "Yeah, Izumi tried on my Yukata a while ago. Why?"

Izuku: "Good. Raptors, Scorn, Quills, sniff. Whip, stay here with the others."

Whip nodded in compliance. The ones that were called all sniffed the scent of Izumi off of the Yukata and growled once they got hold of the scent.

Izuku: "Looks like they found where she's at. Anything else that belonged to any of the girls?"

Everyone: "Nope."

Izuku(sighs): "Well, it looks like we're going to have to hope that everybody finds each other. Let's move out."

The ones going all nodded. They either gone in pairs, or in groups.

The pairs were:

Reiko, Hitoshi

Himiko, Dokuga

Kuroshi, Setsuna

Groups were:

Riyuki, Elys, Hiriki, Itsuka

Izuku, Shoto, Hikori, Nagisa, Mizuki

The others stayed behind since they were told to. Ibara still held up the arrow just in case some of their friends recognize that it was her that was doing it.

Right now, Izuku's group was following the direction of where the Raptors, Scorn, and Quills were heading to. They were heading towards the southern part of the place, and running on the electric wires and pylons, completely shocking the people who were watching that a bunch of kids were able to keep up with Speedy Dinosaurs.

With Izumi's group, they were in serious trouble right now. They were backed up against the wall in a dark alley that was L-shaped and the buildings were blocking the outside world's view of them, and it was a dead end for them. The only light source there was a lamp post that was at the end of the alley, shining over the girls as they were panicking.

They were unable to use their quirks because of being shot by a some sort of bullet from one of the guys that were following them around.

Guy 1: "Well well well, looks like you guys have run out of options. Might as well give your bodies up to us."

Katsumi: "Like hell we're gonna let that happen!"

Guy 2: "Oh ho, a feisty one, are we? Hey, boss, I call dibs on this one. And man, those tits are packing."

Katsumi snarled at them while desperately trying to charge up and explosion, but couldn't. The girls were panicking and were thinking of a way out of this mess. They tried calling the police, but one of the guys had an electricity quirk and he was using it to block off their signal.

Guy 1: "Do what you want. Cover them in your white stuff, boys. Get them pregnant if you want."

The girls all had horrified looks on them. The guys then started walking faster towards them, but ultimately stopped when they heard screeching and stomping noises from behind them. They all turned around and saw a shadow of a creature being casted on the wall by the light sources on the outside of the alley.

(Imagine it in Scorpios Rex Head shape)

The shadow then started approaching closer and closer towards the corner of the alley that leads to the dead end of the place. Once it was close enough for them to see, the gang members all started shaking in fear, whereas Izumi and the others sighed in relief.

The creature revealed itself to be Quills the Scorpios Rex, and once he saw the situation, he did not look happy. He roared at the gang in anger.

The gang members all backed up, while Izumi's group went forward. The gang members all thought they were crazy, but then they started freaking out once they saw Izumi petting Quills.

Izumi: "Good boy, Quills. But how did you-"

They all heard more snarling and screeching, and out of the entrance of the alley, came in Scorn, the Raptors, and the Boys. The Raptors and Scorn saw Quills snarling at the gang, and seeing the situation they were in, they understood what was going on and all looked at the gang in anger.

The gang all back up towards the wall since they all had one thing in common. They all had Deinophobia. Herbivores, they could tolerate, but Carnivores, let alone pack hunters and hybrids, they just couldn't.

Meanwhile, the kids all enveloped one another in hugs.

Izumi: "You came. You guys came."

Izuku: "Of course we did. Never leave each other behind, right?"

Shoka(giggles): "You goofball... still, I speak for everyone here. Thanks for saving us."

Shoto: "You're welcome. Now, Momo, you're not hurt, are you?"

Momo: "No, not at all, but thanks for your concern, Shoto."

Shoto: "Thank God. Sis, how about you?

Shoka: "I'm good."

Izuku "Kat, Sis, Ocha, how about you guys?"

Katsumi: "Fine now that you're here."

Izumi: "I second that."

Ochaco: "Count me in third."

Izuku: "Phew, that's a relief. Hey, Zuki, mind calling that officer over there?"

Mizuki nodded and then ran over to the officer that was patrolling the area. Few seconds later, they came back to the alleyway and explained the situation to the officer. The officer understood and told the kids that they were free to go and that he'll handle it from then on. The officer then called for other officers to come and arrest the guys.

Back with the group, the girls were talking among themselves while Shoto and Izuku were in the back, having their own convo.

Shoto: "So, now's the time, huh?"

Izuku: "Yeah. I know that the girls were nearly raped by those guys, but my Jellies are telling me that it's now or never."

Shoto: "Same here. Alright, I'll go and have my time with Momo, while you can go and have yours with the girls. Remember, don't be nervous. Just let it all out, and tell the seven of them how you feel for them. And also, one more thing."

Izuku: "Yeah?"

Shoto(smiles): "Take care of my Sister, and of the other girls."

Izuku(smiles): "You got it, Brother."

They fist bumped each other, not knowing that Mizuki was listening on them. Despite the loud crowd, she was able to focus her hearing on their conversation, but she didn't let it show on her face. On the inside, she was happy.

Shoto approached Momo and asked her if she wanted to hang out with him alone. Momo got flustered, but she stammered out a yes. They left, and Izuku was now alone with the girls. All he had to do was find the right moment to tell them. He mentally thanked his Bro.

The girls, they were mentally thanking Momo for saying yes to going with Shoto. That way, she could both confess to him, and let them have time alone with Izuku.

Izuku: "So, uh, girls... Wanna like, go somewhere where there's less people?"

Shoka: "Uh... S-sure thing, Izuku." 'Looks like this is our chance. Thanks you, Momo and Big Bro.'

She looked at the girls and they all clearly had the same idea. They all nodded their heads with serious looks that said 'Now or never'.

With that, Shoka and Kastumi went up to Izuku and held both of his arms, and squishing them in between their big, soft and squishy breasts, making him flustered and blush up a storm.

Izuku: "Uh, guys...?"

Katsumi: "Sorry, Icchan, but after what nearly happened, we need someone to defend us. And who better than you to do that?"

Shoka: "Or... do you feel uncomfortable with the position we're in?"

Izuku: "N-no, no, this is fine. If it makes you happy is the question."

Shoka: "Well, if it's you..."

Katsumi: "Then, we don't mind at all."

Izumi: "My my, looks like my perverted Brother likes his treatment." (smirks)

Izuku: "OI! I'm no pervert! You are!"

Izumi: "What ever you say... Nii-Nii."

Izumi giggled mischievously with the rest of the girls. Izuku's face exploded in a bright red color when she said that. Shoka and Katsumi dragged Izuku towards the other girls, not caring about the stares of envy from both the males and females. 

The males were jealous of Izuku getting himself some time with seven beautiful girls, while the females were jealous that they were getting themselves a Hot-ass guy like Izuku.

Later on, the girls and Izuku found themselves on a small hill that was not too far from the building where the others were at. The hill didn't have any people around or anything. Just that one single tree on top.

Izuku: "This place is peaceful."

Ochaco: "It is. Aside from the noise of the festival, everything here is peaceful."

Shoka: "Wish this could be everyday."

Izuku: "Same." 'Now, time to take Touya's advice and-'

Shoka: "Hey, Izuku. The Moon is lovely, isn't it?"

Izuku's head perked up and saw Shoka, who was resting beside him, looking up at the moon with a smile on her face. His eyes widened along with the rest of the girls since they knew the meaning of those words.

Izuku: "Shoka..."

Izumi: "Shoka, do you even know what those words mean?"

Shoka: "Yeah. I do. I came across it on the internet."

Katsumi: "Bold move, Sister. I'll give you that. Icchan, what do you think?"

They all turned their heads towards Izuku, who looked like a Tomato that had snow on top. They all giggled at his reaction. While he was in his trance, the girls all looked at each other and nodded.

Katsumi then approached Izuku.

Katsumi: "Hey, Icchan."

Izuku(looks up): "Y-y-yeah, Kat- Mmph!"

He was shocked when Katsumi suddenly kissed him on the lips. His first kiss got taken from him by one of his childhood crushes. He slowly melted into the kiss after he got out of his state of shock. After a whole 30 seconds, they separated for air.

Izuku: "Kat... Why?"

Katsumi: "Don't sweat it, Icchan. Just like Shoka, I love you, too. We always did since we were kids."

Shoka: "Yeah. We agreed to share you, but since Kat knew you longer than I did, she gets your first kiss."

Izuku stared at them in awe, but then tears formed in his eyes. He smiled as tears ran down his cheeks.

Izuku: "Wow. To be completely honest, I've also felt the same way for the both of you. Ever since we were kids. I just didn't have the guts to tell you since I thought that you'd think that I was weird if I developed feelings for more than one person at the same time. To think that you guys were feeling the same towards me is really surprising."

Katsumi: "You didn't have to worry about us thinking you're weird, Icchan. Either way, we'd still view you the same way we've always had."

Shoka: "Right. Now, my turn."

She then kissed Izuku on the lips. Izuku got slightly surprised when she suddenly attacked him, but seeing as how Shoka did it to him, he attacked her back, but with more force. After a few seconds, they separated while panting a bit. Shoka had some saliva leaking out of her mouth, but she just licked it off.

Izuku: "That felt great."

Izumi: "Heh, I told you they'd agree to share you."

Shoka: "Speaking of... don't you girls have something to tell him, as well?"

The girls' faces all went red. Even Mizuki.

Izuku: "Huh? What's going on?"

Izumi: "I think that it's better if we just show you instead of telling you."

Without any warning, Izumi grabbed onto Izuku's Kimono and pulled him closer to her. She then suddenly kissed him, which greatly shocked Izuku. He never expected that his own Sister would kiss him.

After a few seconds, they separated to catch their breath. Once Izuku recovered, he was about to ask her something, but he was stopped by Hikori, who boldly stuck her tongue in without a second thought. Izuku was once again surprised by this sudden act.

Once they separated, it was Ochaco's turn to kiss him. This time, her kiss was more gentle than the others, but it was passionate. And again, our protagonist was caught off guard by this.

Ochaco separated the kiss to let both of them catch their breath. Izuku was about to try and ask something again, but he didn't have the chance to as Nagisa stopped him from saying anything by suddenly kissing him. This time, Izuku was not that surprised anymore after being kissed by multiple girls in the same hour.

After some time, Nagisa separated the kiss, and Mizuki suddenly pounced on him, pinning him up against the tree, and started to kiss him. The girls didn't mind the boldness and confidence that Mizuki just showed since it was in her nature to do so. Even if it wasn't, they won't mind it, either. 

This time, Mizuki's kiss was a bit on the rougher side. She was forcefully attacking his mouth, but she stopped once she realized that she got too carried away.

Mizuki: "Sorry about that. Looks like my animal instincts were taking over way too early."

Izuku didn't respond. Instead, he had his hair covering his eyes like a Hentai Protagonist. Even if that's the case, the girls could see the blush on his cheeks and could tell that he was flustered.

Izuku: "Why..."

The girls stared at him in confusion and worry. They were worried that they might have overdone it with the kissing, or Izuku doesn't like them back. Their train of thoughts were cut off when they saw tears streaming down his cheeks.

Izuku: "Why... why me? Why did you girls kiss me?"

Hikori: "Well... We love you a lot. What other reason do we need?"

Nagisa: "We've all loved you since we were kids. We just didn't realize it until we were older."

Mizuki: "Yeah... Even me."

Ochaco: "I've actually liked you since the day I transferred to Aldera. I just haven't realized it back then, but since Kori introduced me to fanfics, I've started to understand my feelings more. Turns out that I've been in love with you without even realizing it."

Izumi: "Me, too. I know it's weird to develop feelings for someone that's blood-related to you, but I just can't seem to shake these feelings off. I've been in love with you since we were little. I just didn't know what those feelings were until Kori and Shoka enlightened me about it. The truth is... We've all been in love with you!"

Izuku stared at them in amazement. They all had serious blushes on their faces. Believe it or not, Izuku actually has feelings for the seven of them for as long as he can remember. He just didn't realize it yet because he was still young, and way too dense.

Izuku sighed, which made the girls look at him, waiting for his answer.

Izuku: "Girls... like I said before, I thought that you'd think that I was weird if I had feelings for more than one person at the same time... About that... Kat and Shoka aren't the only girls that I've developed feelings for. That's right, girls... I've developed feelings for all of you here."

Their eyes all widened as Izuku said that.

Izuku: "You guys... I love you for who you were. I loved every aspect of you guys. Your personalities, your spirits, the way you lift my spirits up whenever I get beat up by All Might and Psywave, your Determination. Everything. I just didn't think that I was the right guy for any of you, so I sort of didn't want to convey my feelings to you guys."

Nagisa: "Don't say that, Zu. You're way more than enough for us!"

Hikori: "Even if we have to share you, we'll accept it, as long as we can be with you."

Ochaco: "We love you, Izu, and we'll do any means necessary if we want to be with you."

Hikori: "Even Murder."

They all stopped to look at her as if she was crazy. That was then that they realized: 

She was Yuki's girl. Of course she'd be Yandere for the person she loves. In some part of her, she's ok with sharing as long as it's with someone she trusts.

Shoka: "Did I... hear that correctly?"

Hikori(crazed smile): "Yes."

Nagisa: "No."

Izumi: "Enough of this."

Izuku: "Alright, so anyone else have something to say?"

Izumi: "Me."

Izuku: "Alright, go ahead."

Izumi: "So, now that we know that all our feelings are mutual and that we've all confessed, does this mean that..."

Katsumi: "That we're all dating each other now? Well... what's Icchan's say about it? We can't make it official if he doesn't agree."

Izuku(chuckles): "Like you had to ask. It'd be an honor if I were to date all five of you. I promise to always protect you in any way I can. And like Kori said, 'Even Murder', but only if necessary."

They all smiled and sighed in relief when Izuku said that. Although, they did curse out Kori for giving Izuku the idea to kill someone if necessary. Either way, they were happy.

Izuku then held his hands out, gesturing them for a hug. They all did just that and all hugged each other. They all separated after a few seconds. Once they did, they all had one thing in mind, but they decided to voice their thoughts.

All: "I wonder how the others are doing?"

WITH TODOMOMO...
SAME TIME...

They were both currently walking through the food stalls of the place. Shoto was currently eating some Soba that he bought, and Momo was eating some Sweets that Shoto bought for her.

Right now, they were walking over an overpass that was nearby to where the others were. The overpass had no roof, but the air up there was refreshing, and little to none people were there. They sat on a bench that was on the overpass.

Shoto: "Man, I really am enjoying tonight. How about you, Momo?"

Momo: "Mmm. I've never been to a festival with any of my friends before. I did go with my Family, but that was only once."

Shoto: "So, how do you feel now that you did?"

Momo: "I feel happy."

Shoto: "Hey, Momo?"

Momo: "Yes?"

Shoto: "Can I... ask you something?"

Momo: "Sure, go ahead."

Shoto: "Um... How do I put this... Do you... Like anybody?"

Momo stopped to process what Shoto just said. Once she was done, her face got a tint of red on it.

Momo: "W-what?"

Shoto: "I asked if you like anybody? As in Like like anyone?"

Momo: "W-w-why would you ask t-that?"

Shoto: "No reason. Just crossed my mind."

Momo(sighs): "F-fine, I do have someone in mind. But there's no way that I'd tell you!"

Shoto: "Meanie..."

Momo: "Like I said, I won't tell you... Not exactly, at least. I'd give off some hints about him, though."

Shoto: "Alright..." 'Hope it's me."

Momo: "Well... First off, he's a smart guy, but he's dense."

Shoto: "Alright..." 'Am I dense?'

Momo: "Secondly, he's one of the people that makes me laugh the most."

Shoto: "Mhm..." 'Wait a sec, I make her laugh a lot.'

Momo: "Thirdly, he's the first person that I've ever considered as a true friend outside of my Family."

Shoto: "Alright... Who?"

Momo stared at him as if he was way too dense to realize.

Momo: "You still don't know?"

Shoto: "Am I supposed to?"

Momo: "He's literally someone you know all too well."

Shoto: "Oh... Who?"

Momo: "I- you know what? I'll just not tell you."

Shoto: "Boo!"

Momo: "Alright, then, how about this? I won't tell you, but I'll just show you."

Shoto: "Fine by me."

Momo: "Then close your eyes."

Shoto: "How are you supposed to show me when my eyes are closed?"

Momo: "Just do as I say. Please?"

Shoto: "Fine."

Shoto then closed his eyes. All of a sudden, he felt a hand on his cheek. He knew that it was Momo who was touching him, but he still kept his eyes shut. She then turned his head to face her. Just then, Shoto felt somebody's breath near his face.

Shoto: "Mo...mo?"

After he said that, Momo suddenly kissed him. He was shocked, and his eyes suddenly shot open. He saw that Momo was kissing him with her eyes open. They both stared into each other's eyes and Shoto slowly melted into the kiss.

After a few seconds, they both separated for air.

Momo: "Well... There you have it. The answer to your question..."

Shoto: "Momo... I-"

Momo: "Shh! You don't have to respond. It was foolish of me to just kiss you without your consent. I-"

Shoto: "Stop!"

Momo was a little taken aback by his sudden tone.

Shoto: "Sorry, I-" (sighs) "I was just surprised that you've also felt that way towards me."

Momo: "Oh, ok- Wait. 'Also'?"

Shoto: "Maybe this will answer that."

Shoto then inched his face closer to Momo's. Once he got close enough, he kissed her right on the lips. Momo did not expect this, but nevertheless, she didn't dislike it. So, she kissed him back. The kiss soon turned into a make-out session that lasted for a full minute. Once they separated, a string of saliva was barely seen between them.

Momo: "That felt great."

Shoto: "Yeah... So, does that make things clear?"

Momo: "Yeah. It does. So..."

Shoto: "Sooo...?"

Momo: "Does this mean that we're... 'Dating' now?"

Shoto: "I guess it does.

Momo(leans on him): "I'm glad that we get to spend this time together, Shoto."

Shoto: "Same here, Momo. Same here."

On top of the building where the others were, some of them had already re-grouped with the rest. They spotted the arrow that was made from Ibara's vines and went there. On top of the building, Enji and Maruo were using Keigo's pair of Binoculars to spy on Todomomo. When Momo kissed Shoto, Enji groaned in defeat.

Maruo: "Looks like you've lost, old friend."

Enji: "Damn it..."

He then hands over a check for 100K yen to Maruo. They made a bet on who confesses to who first. Maruo bet on Momo to confess first, while Enji bet on Shoto to confess first. Maruo wins.

Rei: "They're still at it?"

Rena: "Deal with it, Rei. They just want to feel young again."

Nino: "Mind telling us what's going on?"

Rena(sighs): "Your Dad and Uncle Enji proposed a bet of 100K yen on whoever confesses first between Shoto and Momo."

Nino: "And who won?"

Rena: "Your Dad. He said that Momo will be the one to confess first."

Nino: "Oh, ok."

Yotsuba: "Hey hey, are you just gonna ignore the fact that Momo confessed to her first-male-bestfriend?! Let alone, he was her first True Friend!"

Nino: "Huh-" (realizes) "AHH! OUR LITTLE SISTER'S ALL GROWN UP!"

Fuutarou: "Tone it down, Nino."

After a while, the space was getting too tight for everyone to stay in. They all decided to move to another location. Kaisel suggested to go to where they left their Dinosaurs, which was a parking lot that was closed for vehicle parking.

They never said it was closed for Dino parking, though.

Miku contacted Momo and told her that they were moving locations.

After that, Momo and Shoto went to where Miku sent their location to.

WITH DOMIKO...
SAME TIME...

Dokuga and Himiko were still the market place, trying to look for the others. They were unaware that the others have already been found. Right now, they were resting next to a Vending machine that was beside a bus stop. They were sitting down on the bench and were currently drinking some Soda.

Himiko: "Do you think that they've found the others yet?"

Dokuga: "Beats me. With the Raptors and the other two, they've probably did. either way, even if they did, there's still the other girls to worry about."

Himiko: "That is, if the guys hadn't found them yet."

Dokuga: "True... Hey, wanna explore the place a little before we head back?"

Himiko: "Hmm... I'd like that. No, on second thought. I'd LOVE that."

She gave him a smile that showed off her sharp Canines. Dokuga smiled in turn with a small blush on his face. With that, they set off into the Market place. The place was packing, and they could barely manage. Himiko was getting lustful stares by all the guys her age.

(I know that Himiko is 1 or 2 years older than UA 1st years in Canon, but in this, she's younger than them. She's around 14 right now, and she turns 15 on August 7.)

Himiko sensed the stares and she got uncomfortable with them. Dokuga also sensed the stares towards Himiko, and he got severely pissed off by them. Just then, a group of 3 that were about their age approached them from up front.

One of them looked like they had a fish mutation quirk judging by his looks. He was the one in the middle and in front, so he was presumably the leader

The second one was a blondie with a muscular build. His quirk wasn't obvious to the two, so they couldn't figure out what his quirk was.

The third guy was only wearing a white shirt and shorts and was smoking. He was receiving disgusted looks from the people around them.

Guy 1: "Hey, cutie. Wanna come with us? We'll show you a good time."

The guy got himself some creeped-out looks from every one on the scene. Dokuga, however, was lowly growling at them as if he was an animal trying to protect his mate. Himiko on the other hand, didn't like his attitude at all. Being the bold person she is, she straight up yelled.

Himiko: "And what the hell are you three supposed to be?"

Dokuga stopped growling and he laughed out loud. Some people on the scene stifled their laughter. They were laughing since Himiko referred to the guys as a 'what' and not a 'who'.

The three of them grew tick marks on their heads.

Guy 1: "Bold one, huh? I may not like the way that you called me as, but I do adore bold ladies."

Guy 2: "Hey, why don't we punish her? She insulted us. Bad girl."

Guy 3: "By punish, we mean that we'll have to assault you... Sexually!"

Everyone stopped laughing and they grew worried looks. Just then, everyone was silent. Even the three. They all felt bloodlust in the air. They all looked to where they felt the source, and they saw Dokuga standing there with a crazed smile on his face. His fangs were showing and he was looking straight into the three's eyes.

Dokuga: "Listen here, buddies. I don't care how bold or tough you guys are, but if you even think about doing something so like that to somebody precious to me or my friends again... I'll feed you to a pack of hungry Velociraptors!... GOT IT?!"

They all stood back a little. The crowd of people got a bit intimidated, but understood his actions because he was protecting someone precious to him. They did notice the odd shape of his eyeballs and his fangs, so they assumed that he had some sort of mutation quirk that affects his behavior. Himiko, however, seemed turned on by this.

Guys 2 and 3 got scared shitless, but Guy 1 kept his composure and forcefully grabbed Himiko by the hands. Himiko yelped in surprise and pain of having her hands forcefully grabbed.

Guy 1: "Oh, really?! Well, I'd like to see you try!"

Dokuga:

He suddenly snapped and rushed towards the guy. He moved at blinding speeds and punched the guy in the gut as hard as he can, causing him to lose his grip on Himiko. The guy spat out saliva and fell to the ground.

Guy 1: "Damn you...!"

The two other guys were as stiff as a concrete pillar. They can't move due to the fear that they just had of Dokuga. Their boss was the strongest out of the three of them, and he just got taken out by someone who they underestimated.

The people around them all gasped in surprise, but cheered him on since they admired his effort to defend Himiko from the three.

Guy 1 suddenly got up and tried to forcefully grab Himiko once more, but Dokuga grabbed her from behind first and then hugged her from behind.

Guy 1: "Why the hell would you go so far as to punch me just to not let me get my hands on her?! THE LIKES OF HER ARE MORE SUITED WITH US THAT WITH YOU!"

Dokuga: "Look here, buddy! I just wanted to spend some time with her alone! And the reason why I don't want you to have her is because Himiko, she's... She's... SHE'S MINE!"

He had an angry look on his face, clearly irritated that somebody tried to hit on her. Guy 1 was taken aback by his tone of voice, and he got slightly afraid since the look in his eyes was saying that he wanted to commit a Murder. Right here, right now.

Everyone watching the scene either had Lenny faces or were saying 'awwww' at both him and Himiko.

Himiko felt blood rush to her face as he said that. She looked back at him and saw his serious look and mild blush on his face.

The 3 were running out of ideas, and since Guy 1 was starting to get afraid, he ran off, leaving his two lackeys to look at him as he ran off. The two averted their gaze back to Dokuga, and at the same moment, he angrily yelled at them.

Dokuga: "SCRAM!"

The two rapidly nodded their heads in fear and they quickly ran off. The people around them all looked at Dokuga and saw him with his hair covering his eyes. He released Himiko from the hug, but he didn't let go of her hand.

Himiko: "Phew! Thanks for the save there, Doku!"

She was expecting a reply, but it never came. She turned around and saw Dokuga's current state.

Himiko: "Hey, are you alright there?"

She was starting to get worried, and so did the other people. Dokuga's grip on Himiko's hand suddenly tightened up a bit. Himiko noticed it, but she didn't feel the pain since the grip wasn't that tight.

Dokuga then turned to the direction of where they came from.

Dokuga: "... Let's go."

Himiko: "Alright. Though, I'm a little worried."

Dokuga: "Don't be... You should be more worried about yourself."

Himiko: "I'm fine. Just-"

She was cut off by Dokuga suddenly running back to where they came from. His grip on her hand wasn't that tight, but it was strong enough for him to net let go of her. She started running at the same pace as him and then they headed back to the bus stop. Buses weren't going around that area at the moment because of the festival, so there weren't any people besides them at the moment.

Once they got there, instead of letting her sit down on the bench in the bus stop, he dragged her into the dark alleyway that only had a small light bulb as it's light source. Once they got there, Dokuga pinned Himiko against the wall. He was breathing heavily because of the anger he just got from dealing with a bunch of pricks.

Himiko: "Dokuga? What's wrong? You can tell me."

She flicked his forehead, causing him to snap out of his angered state. Once he did, he realized what he just did and what he was currently doing. He then stopped pinning her to the wall and leaned against it instead. He was currently facepalming himself for doing something like that even if he didn't mean to.

Dokuga: "... I'm sorry, Himi. I just got pissed off at those guys for their attempt to do that to you."

Himiko: "Hey, it's alright. I understand... By the way... About what you said a while ago... Did you really mean that?"

Dokuga: "I said a lot of things a while ago... Which one are you talking about?"

Himiko: "The... you know?... The whole 'She's mine' thing. Did you really mean that?"

Dokuga suddenly perked up and began stammering with a massive blush on his face.

Dokuga: "I-I-I... Well, you see... Umm... Err..."

He couldn't find the right words. He didn't want his confession to be this way, but then again, if he denies it now, he may not be able to face Himiko the same way again. Nor would she view him the way she usually does anymore. Right now, he had to man up and tell her.

He took a deep breath and let it out.

Dokuga: "Hey... Himi?"

Himiko: "Yeah?"

Dokuga: "To answer you question...I...I...I meant what I said."

Himiko's eyes lightened up. She thought it was just something he said in the heat of the moment in order to protect her from those guys.

Dokuga: "I meant it. I didn't want them to take you away. Away from me. Just the thought of you being with some guy that isn't me makes my mind go insane. The thought of it is unbearable. I just couldn't stand it." (sighs) "Look, Himi. What I'm trying to say is... What I'm trying to say is that I'm in love with you!"

He suddenly yelled it out. Luckily, with them being in an alleyway that wasn't near to where all the people are, nobody besides the two of them hear Dokuga yelling out his feelings. Dokuga looked the opposite direction of where Himiko was. He didn't want to form any sort of eye contact with her at the moment. He was way too nervous to even face her.

Once Himiko heard that, her hair suddenly shadowed over her eyes. She was still in full control over herself, and she was listening in to her instincts. With her following what her instincts were telling her, she stopped leaning onto the wall and moved herself over in front of Dokuga, who had his eyes closed while facing to his right.

Himiko could see his nervous expression, and she silently giggled at him. This time, it was her turn to pin him to the wall. Dokuga seemed to notice her hands touching the wall while she was in front of him, so he opened his eyes and looked to his front. What he saw made him slightly frightened, but turned on at the same time.

Himiko stood there, staring him straight in the eye with a hungry look in hers. Although it was dark, with Dokuga's enhanced eyesight, he could see that her eyes were shaped like hearts.

Dokuga: "Himiko... Is this what I think it is?"

Himiko(drooling): "Depends on what you're thinking."

Dokuga: "Do you... feel the same way for me?"

Himiko: "I think you can already tell. Look me dead in the eye again, and see for yourself."

Dokuga complied, but he was nervous. Yes, he may have looked Himiko in the eyes a couple of times growing up, but he never stared dead into them. Nevertheless, he didn't hesitate to look her in the eye.

When he did, he could tell what Himiko felt deep down. She was in love with him, too. Even though Dokuga had enhanced eyesight, he was still blind to some stuff such as Romance and whatnot. He never realized it. Not even a hint.

Dokuga: "For how long have you...?"

Himiko: "I can't really remember... As far as I'm aware, I've felt this way for you since we were eight or so. Can't really remember."

Dokuga: "I can't believe it. All this time... You've felt the same way as I did. I should've been able to tell, and yet..."

Himiko put a finger on his lips.

Himiko: "Shh... Not so loud. I can hear people nearby."

Dokuga: "What? I thought this place was empty.

Himiko: "Not anymore, I guess. Anyway... I guess I should keep you from talking. I don't want anyone to find us."

Dokuga: "Huh- Oh, wait. I think I know where you're getting at."

Himiko smirked cuz she knew that Dokuga figured it out. Himiko then pulled herself in closer to Dokuga's face. Dokuga's instincts then kicked in. Instead of Himiko taking the lead, he suddenly moved himself closer to Himiko instead. Without hesitation, he hungrily attacked her lips.

Himiko's eyes widened, but she attacked him back. They were making out as if they were the only ones on the planet. They were both having a tongue war and neither side was winning nor losing. In the end, Dokuga won.

After he won, he separated to catch his breath. He was breathing heavily, and so was Himiko. Even though she wasn't the one against the wall, she still lost the tongue war. In the heat of the moment, Dokuga suddenly grabbed Himiko by the shoulders and turned the two of them around.

Again, Dokuga pinned her to the wall. Once he did, he attacked her once again. They could hear the voices nearby, but they didn't mind them. All they focused on were themselves. Himiko couldn't fight back anymore, so she just let it happen.

While they were making out, Himiko's Yukata was slowly getting loose. Dokuga's eye caught sight of it, and he slowly moved his hand towards her breast, while the other was holding her hand. Himiko was aware of Dokuga's sudden action, and she wanted to go further.

Just then, something just had to ruin the moment.

A fucking phone call.

Dokuga was wearing shorts underneath his Kimono. His phone suddenly started vibrating. Way to kill the mood.

Himiko was aware of it, as well. She didn't like the fact that they were disturbed, but she knew that the others were probably looking for them now. Dokuga answered the call, and the one calling was his Dad.

Dokuga: "Hello?"

Haru: "Hello? Son? Thank God you picked up. Hey, where are you?"

Dokuga: "Uh... Me and Himi are by a Bus Stop. Why?"

Haru: "Oh, alright. You guys can come back now. Everyone's here."

Dokuga: "How the hell could everyone fit on a single rooftop?"

Haru: "Ha? We moved locations. We're now in some big-ass parking lot that you left your Dinosaurs in. You can't miss it. And my God, is this place big."

Dokuga: "Alright, me and Himi will start heading back now."

Haru: "Cool! By the way, Reiko and Hitoshi came back, and they're official!"

Dokuga: "Really?! Cool! Wait a few, Himi and I have something to tell everyone, too."

Haru: "Well, I'm looking forward to what that is. See ya."

Dokuga: "Later!"

Dokuga then hung up the call. He sighed and he turned his gaze towards Himiko. He could tell that she was a bit frustrated from being disturbed because of her Pouty Face.

Dokuga: "Sorry, Himi. Looks like Dad wants us to head back. They said that they moved locations to some Parking lot."

Himiko(pouting): "Sure... Hmph!"

Dokuga: "Look, we can continue some other time. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't mad about us being disturbed." 

Himiko: "So... you enjoyed it, huh?" (grins)

Dokuga: "Yeah. If it's with you, then of course I'll enjoy it. Kissing the person you love really does feel good."

Himiko: "Yeah. It sure does... Hey... Before we head back... Can you give me a kiss?"

Dokuga(smiles): "How could I say no?"

He kissed her again, but didn't make out with her. Himiko had her arms wrapped around Dokuga's neck as they kissed.

They then separated after a few seconds and they started heading back to the others. Once they got there, they saw some chairs placed down. Probably from Momo's quirk. Everyone was there already, aside from Izuku and his girls.

They took notice of Eijiro being hugged by Mina from behind his chair, and Kyoka leaning on Denki's shoulder. They were obviously dating now. On the side, they could see that Kuroshi and Setsuna were on a tree, taking pictures of everybody. They were laughing while doing so, but unfortunately, they weren't dating yet.

Dokuga: "Yo yo yo, what'd we miss?"

Hiriki: "Nothing much, cuz. Just most of us here already dating the person they love."

Dokuga: "Well, join us in the club!"

Hiriki: "Eh?"

Everyone: "Eh?"

Haru: "FUCKING FINALLY! I'M PROUD OF YOU, SON!"

Raku: "Language, you son of a bitch!"

Haru: "We're from the same Mom, you idiot!"

Raku: "Well, she is a bitch, so..."

Yuki: "OI! THERE ARE KIDS HERE!"

Kosuke: "It's alright, Mom. I play GTA 5."

Hiriki: "HA! Looks like Dad's gonna get Scott free again."

Yuki: "He is... That is... If he can tell me why Kosuke even plays the game."

Raku: "Probably from Miyuki's collection."

Yuki: "And how?"

Raku: "It was free on Epic Games last year. He must've borrowed Miyuki's account to play it."

Yuki: "Oh... I forgot."

Raku: "Speaking of, didn't you claim it, too?"

Yuki: "That I also forgot."

Miyuki: "Where are my shark cards..."

While they were chatting, Izuku and the seven girls arrived back. Everyone saw them and they all turned silent.

Hiriki: "Spill the beans, you guys."

Riyuki: "We want the tea."

Izuku and the girls were silent at first, but Izumi was the first one to step forward. They all looked at her.

Izumi: "So... uh... Yeah, we sort of... all... started dating each other."

She said this in a low voice, although, Kaisel also has enhanced hearing. He heard it, and he grinned from ear to ear. The others couldn't really catch what she was saying other than Kaisel and Sora.

Kaisel: "What was that? The eight of you are dating each other?!"

Everyone's eyes widened in shock, amazement, and some other reaction. Once it registered in their minds, some of them rushed over to them and swarmed them with questions. Endeavor was mostly yelling his at Shoka and Izuku, while Mina and Setsuna were shooting their questions like a Minigun at Izumi, Katsumi, and Ochaco.

Hisashi was with Enji on his question yelling. While they were all asking out questions, a loud popping sound and a bright light was suddenly seen on the sky.

They all turned and saw that the fireworks show had already started. They all watched it in awe. The Baryonyx trio, who were asleep, all woke up from the loud sound. The other Dinosaurs also watched in amazement. They then got an idea.

The big and medium sized ones lifted them up on their heads and backs so that they could give them a better view of the display. While the fireworks were going on, they all roared like they always do when it's new year.

Everyone at the festival heard the roars, but they just thought it was some sounds effects that were being played in the background. Other Dinosaurs in the nearby forest also roared in unison when they saw the fireworks.

During that night, everybody enjoyed themselves. Some of them had come to change a little. For example, Hitoshi, Reiko, Yui, and Mizuki had all become less silent than usual. They were still a bit on the quiet side, but they're getting there.

TIMESKIP NO JUTSU...

After the fireworks show, everybody was heading back to their cars that they parked a few blocks away. The one that they stayed in was closed for parking since there weren't any open roads due to the festival. Some of them were on their Dinosaurs, resting from the long night.

During the night, a lot of couples were formed. There were Izuku and his harem, Shoto and Momo, Denki and Kyoka, Dokuga and Himiko, Eijiro and Mina, and Hitoshi and Reiko.

Kuroshi and Setsuna hadn't confessed to each other yet despite the opportunity that they had, but they did know that they liked each other. Although, neither of them knew how to openly tell the other.

While they were walking, they heard running and panting from the inside of an alleyway. They got nervous for a bit, and the licensed people all got into fighting stances, while the others stayed in back. Luna and Camo started growling, along with the Raptors. The others got into defensive stances and covered the others.

They heard the sounds getting closer and closer. It was the middle of the night, so it's most likely to be a villain that likes to strike at night.

Few seconds later, they saw a Man around his late teen years. He had brown hair and Gold eyes. He was wearing a plague mask for some reason. He was wearing a Green jacket that had Purple Fur. A dress shirt with a tie, and some matching pants, and a pair of white shoes. He was also wearing gloves.

With him, he was carrying a girl with Pale Blue-grey hair that was tied into a ponytail, and Red eyes. She had a horn the upper right side of her forehead. She was wearing Blue Yukata that had a Cat and Fish on it. She was approximately 4 or 5 in age.

They looked like they were both running away from something. Or someone.

Endeavor recognized the plague mask and the appearance of the man.

Endeavor: "Kai Chisaki AKA Overhaul. What are you doing here? And who is that girl with you?"

Raku: "Overhaul? Isn't he part of the Shie Hassaikai? The Yakuza that Nighteye was investigating on?"

Kai: "Yes! That's me! Listen, you gotta help us!"

Everyone got confused as to why someone like him wanted help. They all backed down from their fighting stances and let him speak.

Haru: "Help you? For what?"

Kai: "Not 'For'! From!"

Haru: "Alright then, From what do we help you with?"

Kai: "Help us get away from my Crazy Older Sister. We're both adopted kids of the Yakuza leader, and I'm holding his Granddaughter right here. She's Eri. Daughter of the Hassaikai Boss' Daughter. She left her when she accidentally used her quirk on her Father."

Raku: "And how do we know you're not lying?"

Kuroshi then stepped forward.

Kuroshi: "Don't worry. I'm sure he can be trusted. Can't smell any lies nor deception off of him. All I do smell is... Fear."

They all stopped and looked at Kai to see if he was really telling the truth or not. They examined him, and saw that he was worried and shaking. He was also sweating a bit, and the Girl in his hands was also shaking.

Haru: "Alright, we'll help you. But in return, we want you to-"

Kai: "Give you info on the Yakuza! Yes! I'll do that! Just please, help us from my Crazy Sister."

Haru: "Alright, calm down. Come with us."

Kai: "God bless you people-"

???: "KAI! SHOW YOURSELF, YOU DIRTY TRAITOR!"

Kai: "Shoot! It's her."

???: "THERE YOU ARE!"

Kai jumped back in fear and he hid behind Camo's back. A lady around 2 or 3 years older than Kai came out of the shadows. She looked like Kai, but with long hair and boobs.

Kai: "Shut it, Kei! I'm not letting you take Eri!"

Kei: "Acting all tough now, Little Brother? Just because you have-"

All the Dinosaurs roared at her. She backed up in shock. She was strong, but she was outnumbered by a lot. With both Dinosaurs and Pros against her, she knew that the only option for her is to escape.

She then turned around and began to run. Quills fired his quills at her, but she touched the ground and blocked them with a spike wall. Kai sighed in relief of getting away.

Kai: "It's gonna be ok, Eri. Uncle Kai's here."

The girl named Eri whimpered in his hands. Everyone watched their interaction. Enji then stepped forward.

Enji: "Chisaki. I want you to briefly explain what your relationship is with this girl, and why you were referred to as a 'Traitor' by your lookalike."

Kai: "I will, but not here. She might come back in any minute. We should take this to the police station. With your lie detector friend."

Enji: "Tsukauchi? Sure thing. We'll arrange a meeting with him. For now, come along with us. We'll take you two to the station. For questioning purposes."

Kai: "Of course. Here. Take Eri. If I suddenly got taken, then she could at least be safe. She knows what they've been up to, as well."

Enji: "Very well. Hisashi, you take her."

Hisashi: "Sure-"

Izuku: "Actually, I think I'll do it. If we get ambushed, then Dad needs to fight back, too."

Hisashi: "That's logical. Alright then, Izuku will carry her. Just make sure she doesn't fall off of Quills."

Izuku: "Don't worry. We'll be careful."

Hisashi: "Right. Roll out! Run to the cars, go!"

Everyone who wasn't riding on the Dinosaurs all rushed towards the cars. There were about 4 cars in total. They had to run and start them all up at once to get away. 

Once they did, they started to drive them at full speed. The Dinosaurs ran at the same speed as the Cars. While they were starting up the cars, Kai warned them about the Yakuza also having Dinosaurs as weapons. Kai couldn't really tell them what kind, but as far as he knew, there were Troodons involved.

Right now, they were in an open and empty road. It was wide, and there were barely any store open because of the Festival. While they were there, they heard snarling from the sidelines. They were searching for the source, but they didn't stop.

They didn't notice a News Helicopter soaring through the air. The reporter caught a glimpse of the Dinosaurs and thought that it'd be an interesting topic. That was when she realized that Dinosaurs were the new normal now. Still, she told the pilot to follow them.

Just then, four figures came out of the shadows from the alleyways. They looked like Velociraptors, but they weren't. They were Atrociraptors.

Kuroshi: "You gotta be kidding me..."

Setsuna: "ATROCIRAPTORS!"

They snarled as one of them jumped onto Luna and used its Foot Claw to slash her leg. She bellowed as she tried shaking them off. Gamora saw Luna in pain, so she jumped onto the tail of the Atrociraptor and brought it down. She could tell that the one she was fighting was also female. Star-Lord got behind the Atrociraptor to aid Gamora in the fight, and so did the other Raptors in their pack.

With the other three, they were trying to get to Kai and Eri as instructed to them by their boss. One of them was closing in. Quills saw it and he fired quills at it. About 4 of them hit it, and one of them hit it in the eye, causing it to screech in pain. The one that got hit stumbled back, and Camo bit into its neck real hard, killing it in the process. He carried the Atrociraptor in his mouth so that he can have something to eat that isn't a Gallimimus for once.

The one that was behind them was outnumbered, and was killed by the 6 Velociraptors. They carried it back with them cuz they wanted dinner.

For the other two, they were about to jump onto the Car and Quills if it weren't for Speckles and Blue Eyes the Tarbosauruses grabbing them with their mouths. In the process, they broke their necks by biting into them real hard.

They sighed in relief when they thought that it was all over, but oh boy were they wrong.

In the distance, they heard a loud Roar. They all halted in their tracks. Some of them even got out of their cars. Just then, a large figure appeared in front of them. It was larger than even the T-Rex, and it looked like an adult.

Kuroshi: "Oh, no... Why, cruel world? Why'd you have to send us a Giga?"

In the car, Kai was freaking out. He stated...

Kai: "That... That's one of them! One of the Dinosaurs that they've been weaponizing!"

Raku: "What, they even sent the Dino that killed Cretaceous Rexy? Jeez, these guys sure want you guys dead or alive."

Kai: "Alive is what they want for Eri. For me, I bet they couldn't care less what happens."

Raku: "How are we supposed to-"

He was cut off by Luna roaring at the Giganotosaurus. They saw that she was challenging the Giga to a duel. Kuro and Kura got off of her and Luna looked back at them. She told them this:

Luna: "This is my fight. Don't interfere!"

They all roared back in understanding, but they were worried for her. She wasn't just their friend. She was Family. Kuro, Doku, Riki, and Riyu understood what she was saying, but they were also worried.

Luna looked back at the Giga while snarling. The Giga snarled back in an attempt to intimidate her, but it didn't faze her even a little. They both stared off at each other with glares while circling each other.

They both then roared loudly at each other, causing Kyoka, Mizuki, Sora, and Kaisel to cover their ears in pain from the loud noise.

They both went in for a headbutt at each other, but Luna got her head on the ground, but she was still on her feet. The Giga then bit on her neck. The others were getting worried, and Camo was getting pissed at what he was seeing. Not at Luna, but at the Giga.

The others were cheering her on to win. They didn't want Luna to lose.

Even though the space was wide, it was still a bit small for larger Dinosaurs like themselves. Luna was smart. While the Giga's grip on her neck with its jaws was strong, she used the nearby building and slammed the Giga against it. The Giga roared in pain and its grip on Luna's neck loosened up. Luna took notice of this and quickly pulled herself away from its jaws.

After she got free, she quickly spun around and wacked it with her tail, causing its head to smash against the building. Good thing the building was already set to be demolished soon because of its unstable structure. The Building then collapsed along with the Giga after Luna headbutted it a second time.

The Giga still wasn't dead, but it was having a hard time getting up. It eventually did, but Luna pushed it back down again, but this time, its chest got pierced by a sharp metal rod that was sticking out of the rubble. The Giga roared in agony, and Luna reached her mouth towards its neck and began choking it.

It was slowly losing breath and it struggle to get up and fight back. And after a few moments of struggling, the Giga died in a fight with Luna. Luna checked it if it was still breathing, and to her relief, it wasn't.

She stepped a foot on the Giga's corpse, and she roared in victory. The other Dinosaurs joined after. The News Helicopter caught everything on live Camera.

Reporter: "This is Breaking news, Japan. Just now when we were soaring through the area, we caught a bunch of Dinosaurs fighting in the streets. Right here, we could see a T-Rex taking down what seems to be a Giganotosaurus while also doing the demolitionists a favor by taking down the building that was scheduled to be taken down in a week or so. Down there, we could clearly see Pro Heroes: Endeavor, Ice Princess, Novabolt, Neurotoxin, Aurora, and Cyclone."

Everyone was watching this at home or on a Big Screen that was in public. While the Atrociraptors and Giganotosaurus attacked, they were cheering on for Luna and the others.

The Helicopter then landed and everyone there took notice of them. The Reporter and the Camera Man then ran over to the Pro Heroes.

Reporter: "Hi, good evening. Um, we sort of caught whiff of the whole fight thing that occured a while ago. Could you please tell us why you guys were attacked or was it just Normal Dinosaur Behavior?"

Endeavor: "Good evening. To answer your question, Yes, this is normal behavior. Carnivorous Dinosaurs do hunt their prey, but from what we were informed, they weren't after us. Rather, they were only after these two. Kai Chisaki and the young girl named Eri."

Reporter: "Oh. Could you please tell us why they were after them?"

Kai: "I could answer that. It'd be easier if the story comes from me. You see, a few years ago, my Older Sister and I were found by the Hassaikai Boss, Eri's Grandfather. He took us in and treated us as if we were his own children. Over time, my Sister started going crazy and her ideals were getting out of place. She believes that all Quirks are a disease. She wants to eradicate Quirks with a drug that she's been working on.

She planned for the drug to completely destroy a Person's Quirk Genes, causing the person to completely lose their Quirk, making them Quirkless. The only problem is, she couldn't find the key ingredient in quirk destruction. That was when Eri's Quirk first showed up.

Her Quirk is known as Rewind. It allows her to revert someone to their previous state. She can even rewind Genetics. My Sister planned to use her as the Key ingredient to the Drug. 

That was why she sent these Dinosaurs to hunt us down, and she might send more in the future. She couldn't care less of what happens to me, but all I know is that she wants Eri alive.

I opposed to it. I couldn't allow her to hurt an innocent girl just for her selfish desires. So, I betrayed the Hassaikai. I no longer had a purpose other than the debt I owe to the Former Boss."

Everyone watching gasped in shock. They never believed that someone would go so far as to hurt an innocent girl, as well as toss her own Brother away just to eradicate Quirks.

Reporter: "But Mr. Chisaki. Does the Former Boss know of their operations?"

Kai: "Yes, but he wouldn't be able to do anything about it anymore."

Reporter: "Why?"

Kai: "My Sister Killed him the moment he opposed to the idea of using Eri as the Key Ingredient in making the drug. After Dinosaurs started showing up, they were thinking of a way to Weaponize them into doing their bidding. For example, Mix the finished product of the drug within the teeth of a Troodon and let them bite the drug into a person. These small ones and that Giga-something were two of the Dinosaurs that they were weaponizing. I don't know how many more they're making, but I just hope that they don't get too far with their operations before anyone could stop them."

Reporter: "Oh, my. Um... Thank you for your time. Sorry, this is just too much to process."

With that, the reporter did her own thing again and started interviewing everyone one by one. Meanwhile, The Dinosaurs were feeding off of the Giga and to Atrociraptors.

After everything was done, they went on ahead to the police station where Tsukauchi was at. They interrogated Kai and he proved to be innocent. He was only with the Yakuza because their Boss helped him when he was younger, and all he wanted was to repay him back.

He couldn't bare to just stand by and watch as a young girl was being tortured for bullets, so he betrayed them.

After that, they all went home. Camo was still pissed off with the Giga even though it's dead. Setsuna managed to calm him down, and he soon forgot about it.

In Kai and Eri's case, they were given going to have to move in with the Midoriyas. Tenko had already moved in with Rumi after they got married, and Kurogiri got himself a girlfriend, who he also moved in with.

So, Kai took over Kurogiri's room, which was basically an entire room with Dragon Ball Figurines and some posters of girls in Bikinis.

For Eri, she was sleeping in Izuku and Izumi's room. During the time that they were together on Quills' back, she didn't want to let go of Izuku, even right now. She felt as if he was a parent to her. Yes, Kai had been there for her all the time, but she only saw him as an Uncle, and Kai only saw her as a Niece.

Izuku: "Hey, Eri? Are you alright with sleeping in your Yukata?"

Eri: "Yes."

Izuku: "Look, I know you're afraid, but don't worry. We'll keep you safe from them. Nobody's going to hurt you as long as we're around."

Eri started tearing up as he said that. Izuku held her tight in a hug, and Izumi joined after. Izumi moved to Izuku's bed because they were now dating. 

Although they were technically Brother and Sister, it was allowed by the government a few years ago because during the time Nezu threatened them to make the MOC, he also told them to allow Incest as long as both parties have consented to it.

The Government officials didn't want to get eaten alive and let their darkest secrets get revealed when they do, so they had to comply since they valued their lives.

After a while, Eri had calmed down and she fell asleep. Izuku and Izumi smiled softly at her and admired how cute she was. They both had one thing in mind.

They had to protect that smile.

Izuku: "Man, this feels like we have an actual daughter."

Izumi(giggles): "Yeah, it does. Besides, with her hair color and eyes, she sorta looks like you and Kori's future kid."

Izuku(blushes): "Dangit, Izumi. We all just started dating. It's too early for thinking about having kids."

Izumi: "Well, you're right about that. Still, in my opinion, having kids is a beautiful thing."

Izuku: "Yeah. I'm still worried if we have kids. Like, is the baby gonna be healthy or..."

Izumi: "Don't overthink it, Nii-nii. Just relax."

Izuku: "I am relaxed. It's just that, after you started the whole 'Mine and Kori's child' thing, it makes me wanna adopt Eri."

Izumi: "Well, we could ask Uncle Nezu to arrange an adoption."

Izuku: "Look, we're still too young, plus we don't know if she wants us to adopt her. What about the other girls? What do they have to say about this?"

Izumi: "Don't worry about it. I'm sure they'll accept."

Izuku: "We'll see... Anyway, goodnight, Izzy."

Izumi(blushes): "Izzy?"

Izuku: "Well, you started calling me 'Nii-nii' since a while ago, and you haven't called me 'Onii-Chan' in a long time. So, I thought that I should give you guys nicknames, as well."

Izumi: "Aww. How sweet. Do you have nicknames for the others?"

Izuku: "Yeah, but for Shoka and Nagisa, I'm still working on it. I would call Shoka 'Sho', but that's my Bro's nickname. For Nagisa, I thought of calling her 'Nagi', but that's like calling her Ramen Nagi."

Izumi: "I mean, maybe you could call her 'Elsa'. Like how Elsa has Ice power and an alternate version of herself where she's a fire user."

Izuku: "That could work..."

Izumi: "Welp, I think it's about time we go to sleep. We have school tomorrow."

Izuku: "No we don't. School's cancelled cuz the Principal said so. Don't know why, though."

Izumi: "Great. Hey, how about tomorrow, we all clean Dagoba Beach?"

Izuku: "You mean that place where people throw random stuff in? I'd love to. We can make the place look beautiful again."

Izumi: "I'll tell the others. You go on ahead and take your beauty rest. You're gonna need it."

Izuku: "Alright, goodnight. For real this time. Heh."

Izumi: "Goodnight."

She kissed him a goodnight kiss and Izuku went to sleep with Eri wrapped around his hands. Izumi smiled at the scene as she texted everyone in their group chat about the plan. They all agreed to come tomorrow, and the ones that had Dinosaurs will bring them, as well.

After that, Izumi wrapped her hands around Eri and Izuku and then went to sleep. Unknown to them, Hisashi was listening in on them while the door was left a crack. It wasn't obvious to the two lovebirds because of the very little lighting outside.

Hisashi smiled at what he heard. He decided to text Nezu about it. Once he did, he went to his room and decided to call it a day. Before he did sleep, however, he had one thing in mind.

Hisashi: "Wait a sec... Her Quirk is Rewind. An ability to revert one to their previous state. Does that work for the dead, too?"

He began thinking over it, but he didn't get that far because of exhaustion. 

Meanwhile in One For All, Yoiichi was watching his Brother while eating some Popcorn that Geno brought him a while ago. When he heard his Brother talking to himself about rewind, he suddenly blew a fuse and fell down on the floor. The other holders took notice of this.

Daigoro: "You alright there, Yoichi?"

Yoichi: "More than alright, Baldy! We might be getting a second chance in life!"

Nana: "What? How?"

Yoichi: "Dunno if it's possible, but it's highly likely!"

En: "Never seen him this worked up and excited before. Have you, Kenobi?"

Hikage: "Who are you calling 'Kenobi'? And no, I have never seen him like this before. He's usually the calm and collected type, but this? This is Illegal."

Daigoro: "Agreed."

With that, Yoichi began running around the scape and celebrating their potential return to the land of the living. Meanwhile, Geno just arrived and saw the whole thing happening. He was dumbfounded and wanted to question whether or not the guy was even sane.

Alright, so that's it for this chapter.

Next chapter will be their time of cleaning the beach. That part will only be short, and after that, it's entrance exam time.

Welp, see you next time, guys. Stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 433 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
183 2 7
Overpowered ochaco fanfic Warn their may be grammatical errors Hope you enjoy ๐Ÿค—
12.4K 113 20
Short stories with your favorite characters, to laugh, to cry, to smile and to feel comforted when you most need it. Hi, welcome to my book, I'm Auro...
112K 3.4K 11
This is the first fanfiction I'm writing. I hope you like it! \(ยฐ^ยฐ)/ Note: [f/n] = first name [l/n] = last name [h/c] = hair color [e/c] = eye color