Our Secret

Par Licutie269

Coralina Routledge, twin sister of John Booker Routledge, needs a distraction from the chaos of her life. He... Plus

Our secret November Part 1
Our Secret November Part 2
Our Secret December 3
Our Secret Christmas Part 4
New Years Eve Part 5
Our Secret January Part 6
Our Secret Valentine's Day Part 7
Our Secret February Part 8
Our Secret March Part 9
Our Secret April Part 10
Our Secret Sophomore Social Part 11
Our Secret Aftermath 1 Part 12
Our Secret Aftermath 2 Part 13
Our Secret May Part 14
Our Secret Memorial Day Part 15
Memorial Day 2 Part 16
June Part 17
June 2 Part 18
4th of July/July Part 19
Pilot 1 Our Secret Part 20
Pilot 2 Our Secret Part 21
Pilot 3 Our Secret Part 22
Pilot 4 Our Secret Part 23
Lucky Compass 1 Part 24
Lucky Compass 2 Part 25
The Forbidden Zone 1 part 26
The Forbidden Zone 2 Part 27
The Forbidden Zone 3 Part 28
Spy Games 1 Part 29
Spy Games 2 Part 30
Midsummers 1 Part 31
Parcel 9 (1) Part 33
Parcel 9 (2) Part 34
Parcel 9 (3) Part 35
Parcel 9 (4) Part 36
Dead Calm 1 Part 37
Dead Calm 2 Part 38
The Runway 1 Part 39
The Runway 2 Part 40
Bell Tower 1 Part 41
The Phantom 1 Part 42
The Phantom 2 Part 43
Cleo Part 44
The Gold 1 Part 45
The Gold 2 Part 46
The Heist 1 Part 47
Prayers 1 Part 48
Homecoming 1 Part 49
Homecoming 2 Part 50
Homecoming 3 Part 51
The Darkest Hour 1 Part 52
My Druthers 1 Part 53
My Druthers 2 Part 54
My Druthers 3 Part 55
Bonfire 1 Part 56
Bonfire 2 Part 57
The Cross 1 Part 58
The Cross 2 Part 59
Trapped 1 Part 60
Trapped 2 Part 61
Coastal Venture 1 Part 62
Coastal Venture 2 Part 63
Poguelandia 1 Part 64
Pouguelandia 2 Part 65
The Bells 1 Part 66
The Bells 2 Part 67
Fathers and Sons Part 68
The Diary Part 69
Heists 1 Part 70
Heists 2 Part 71
The Dark Forest 1 Part 72
Dark Forest 2 Part 73
Happy Anniversary Part 74
Happy Anniversary 2 Part 75
Tapping the Rudder Part 76
Tapping the Rudder 2 Part 77
Welcome to Kitty Hawk Part 78
Welcome to Kitty Hawk 2 Part 79
Secret of the Gnomon part 80
Secret of the Gnomon Part 81

Midsummers 2 Part 32

2.5K 40 3
Par Licutie269

After climbing back on the Pogue John B drove them back to The Chateau so they could take the VW to the Hawk's nest.  Pulling into the parking area of the Hawk's Nest Pope slid the back door open, "Alright let's do this," he said, going to get out of the van.

"Yo, uh, I think I'm gonna do this one by myself," John B spoke up turning in his seat to look at them in the back of the van.

"Really?" JJ asked skeptically.

"What?  I just don't want to spook Sarah with the peanut gallery," John B explained, "Look, I need to get the map.  Once we get what we need we'll cut her loose," he insisted.

"I just don't understand why we're involving her at all," Kie said stubbornly. 

"Kie, I'm not involving her.  This is like, like, a business transaction."

"A business transaction?" JJ repeated with a snort, "I'm sure you'll take care of that business real well."

"Yeah, you go do that while we wait in the hot ass car, while it's lightening," Pope added as John B told them to shut up.

Furrowing her brow, Coral studied her brother, "So nothing is going on between the two of you?"

"Nothing," he denied shaking his head.

"Just promise me you're not going to let her get inside your head," Kie requested.

"I promise.  Now I'm gonna go get what we need to get us one step closer to the gold," John B told them climbing from the van.

"That was so believable," JJ muttered, from his spot on the floor next to Coral. 

"Kiara, holding onto your grudge is like drinking poison and hoping Sarah will die," Pope spoke up.

"I get what you're saying, Pope, but he's an idiot if he trusts her," Kie replied. 

Sighing, Coral curled herself around JJ as he wrapped his arm around her and kissed her head. 

"What happened after Shoupe took you?" she asked quietly. 

"I'll tell you later," he promised. 

Lifting her head from his shoulder she studied his face before nodding, "How did security get a hold of you?"

Scoffing JJ rolled his eyes, "Got cornered by the kook squad," he replied before telling her about running through the Island Club with Rafe and Kelce chasing him.

"Security found us in the bathroom and I let him take me to get away from the Powerpuff Squad," he continued. 

"The Powerpuff Squad?" she laughed. 

"Yeah. Rafe had a powder blue suit on and let's not even discuss Kelce in the pink get up," JJ replied, smirking as she continued to giggle.

"I have to say if being rich consists of dressing like an Easter egg John B can keep the gold," Pope said. 

Full out laughing, Coral had tears running down her face, "An Easter egg," she snorted causing the others to laugh. 

The four were still laughing when Kie turned her head towards the open door immediately quieting down, "Guys, guys," she called over their noise, "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

Hearing a distant yell for help the four looked at each other wide eyed, "No, I heard that," JJ said as they all scrambled out of the van. 

Taking off down the path leading up to the Hawks Nest the boys were ahead of them and saw John B first. 

"Sarah, what the hell happened," Pope questioned panicked. 

Turning away from his best friend laying on the ground JJ managed to catch Coral as she and Kie had finally caught up, "Coral you need to stay back," he told her as Sarah answered Pope.

"He needs help.  Topper pushed him."

Hearing Kie's gasp Coral struggled to see around JJ, "Who did Topper shove?" she asked hysterically already knowing the answer. 

"I'm going for help," Pope yelled taking off back towards the parking lot. 

"JJ, let me go.  I need to see my brother," Coral begged tugging on her arms. 

Swearing JJ loosened his grip and turned allowing Coral to see her brother sprawled on the ground not moving. 

"Oh God," she gasped forcing the bile down she went to her knees on the opposite side from where Sarah was crying hysterically over his body. 

Picking up his hand Coral squeezed,  "JB, JB, can you hear me?"

Coral was numb to everything around her as she sat in the sand next to her brother.  She knew JJ and Kie were both yelling for Pope and Sarah was repeatedly telling her brother not to leave her, but their voices didn't penetrate. 

It was like she was stuck in a wind tunnel and she couldn't hear anything outside of the sound of her own breathing.  Swallowing she closed her eyes and leaned her head on her brother's stomach. 

"JB, you have to be okay," she whispered, "I can't do this alone.  You can't leave me like, Daddy.  Please, please, please," she begged over and over. 

She didn't know how long she stayed hunched over his body until she felt JJ pulling on her arm, "We have to go, Baby Girl.  If they find you here they'll take you."

"I can't leave him.  They'll take him too."

"I'll stay with him," Sarah spoke up.  "So will we," Kie added motioning to herself and a winded Pope. 

"DCS will take him," Coral repeated, shaking her head.

"I'll call my dad," Sarah told her, "He'll help.  I know he will," she added when Coral looked at her skeptically. 

"I don't know you.  I don't trust you," Coral stated, angrily.

Blinking at the venom coming from Coral's words, Sarah shook her head, "I know you don't know me, but please, trust me," she pleaded with tears running down her face. 

Hearing the sirens getting closer JJ tugged on her arm again, "Baby, please we gotta go."

"I'm trusting you, Sarah Cameron," Coral decided before kissing John B's forehead and standing. 

Seeing the flashing lights of the approaching ambulance and police cruiser Coral took JJ's hand, "Take the Twinkie back to The Wreck," he told Pope, "We'll meet you there tomorrow," he said before he and Coral ran through the woods.

Once they were far enough away he slowed their pace, "Where are we going?" she asked. 

"The Chateau," he answered, "We'll scope it out make sure it's not still being watched and then sneak in through your window," he told her. 

Once they were sure no one was watching the house the two hurried across the dark yard to Coral's window.  Shoving it up, JJ knocked the screen out of place before boosting Coral through the window. 

"Remind me to dress appropriately the next time we have to break into my own house," she told him as he climbed in behind her. 

Looking over the dress she was still wearing he smiled, "I don't know I got a pretty good view from down below," he laughed as she threw a pillow at him. 

"Do you think we'll be okay here tonight?" she asked going to her dresser for a change of clothes. 

"Considering it's almost 1 in the morning and no one was outside, I think so," he answered. 

Nodding she stood at her dresser as her attention was pulled to the picture of her, John B, and their father taken the summer before. 

Reaching out she traced both of their faces, "What if he's not okay?  And I'm not there?" she whispered as tears fell.

"Coral," he came up behind her wrapping his arms around her when she turned into him and began to cry harder, "He'll be okay," he assured her. 

"You don't know that."

"I do.  Your brother has the hardest head out of anyone I know," he told her causing her to gasp out a laugh, "He's gonna be fine," he repeated, "If you want to go to the hospital I can see about sneaking you in," he offered. 

Thinking it over she shook her head, "No, for whatever reason I trust Sarah to help him and to have her dad help too," she decided, "I know what you could do though.  Go take a shower you smell," she told him wrinkling her nose. 

Scoffing he rubbed her face against his chest as she squealed, "That's what you get," he laughed letting her go, "But your wish is my command.  One cold shower coming up," he said going to unlock her door. 

Watching him walk out Coral sighed before stripping her borrowed dress off.  Deciding against anything more than a pair of panties she removed her bra and dropped down on her bed. 

She was half asleep when she heard JJ walk back in the room and suck in a breath, "I think I might need another cold shower," he said before dropping his towel and crawling into bed with her. 

Moaning, Coral pushed herself back against him as she felt his arm come around her and his fingers ghost over her bare breasts.  Moving her hair away he kissed her neck as she ground her ass into his dick. 

"Dear God, woman," he groaned, sliding his hand down her stomach to the edge of her panties. 

"JJ," she whined moving against him. 

Slipping his hand inside he ran his finger down her slit, teasing as he gently worked her into a frenzy. 

"I swear to God, JJ."

Smiling against her neck he whispered, "What do you want, Baby Girl?"

"Please," she whined as he teased her, poking the tip of his finger inside. 

"Is this what you want?" he questioned sinking his middle finger into her while his thumb slowly circled her clit.

"Oh God," she moaned as he finger fucked her till she cried out in ecstasy. 

Panting Coral was vaguely aware of her panties being slid down her legs.  Opening her eyes she looked over her shoulder as he laid behind her again. 

"Lift your leg," he whispered. 

Complying Coral let out a stuttered breath as he pushed into her from behind.  Keeping one arm wrapped around her he kneaded her breasts as he slowly moved in and out. 

"Fuck," she breathed out, "Faster JJ," she pleaded as she snapped her hips back against him. 

"You feel so fucking good," he whispered moving faster within her. 

"Wait, wait," she said pulling away from him. 

"Coral?"

Flipping over she shoved him down on his back, "I want to watch you when you cum," she told him before straddling him. 

Sinking down on him he moaned, "I think I just came a little right there," he said as she giggled. 

"Not yet, Big Boy," she smirked as she began moving up and down.  Watching his face she knew the moment he was about to cum as he gripped her legs tighter and ground up into her causing her to fly over the edge with him.

Breathing heavily she collapsed against his chest, "I love you."

Moving her hair away from her face he ran his fingers down her cheek, "I love you too.  You know I'm never gonna leave you, right?"

Lifting her head she moved off of him and tucked herself into his side, "I know.  I'm never leaving you either," she told him linking their pinkies together, "Pinky promise."

Laughing he brought their fingers up to his mouth, "Promise," he repeated kissing their joined fingers.  

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

70 0 5
Kinsley Routledge is the younger twin sister of John B. Since the third grade, its been her, her brother, and JJ. JJ and Kinsley have had feelings fo...
2.5K 37 23
Bea Routledge is moving back to the OBX with her brother under some not so great circumstances when she first meets her brother after being gone for...
1.5K 62 11
Kate Routledge, John B's cousin or as he thinks, little sister and the pouges are a group of ignored and neglected teens, which means they get to do...
17.1K 323 20
// this story will not follow the original plot of outer banks, simply the characters and the setting. Been there, watched that. // Jo Routledge, Tw...