Not a Monster After All

Por marvel_104

While in The Red Room Natasha was sterilized. But happens when she already has had a baby. A secret project t... Más

The Project and Meeting
What Will Happen Now
During the Pregnancy
Is it Time
I Don't Want to Forget
Moving on
Poor Peter Parker
Why are You so Familiar?
New Opportunities
Nice to Meet You
Somthings Not Right
I Think it Went Well?
Don't Stir up Unnecessary Drama
We Need to Talk
Yay Team Bonding!
Where Will You Go?
What is Trust?
Questioning
Its Time for Some Space
The Lizard
Unease

Time Flies by

4.7K 124 13
Por marvel_104

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
7 Years later

Seven years have gone by and both of Natasha and Bucky moved on with their lives. Well mostly Natasha because it's not like Bucky can do much.

Natasha had joined SHEILD not to long ago and started to befriend a guy named Clint Barton.

Bucky's wish actually came true he got put on ice because at the time he was not needed. It sucked for him knowing they only used him every so often when needed as if he was a toy but, if that meant he got a break he was alright.

However neither one them knew what was happening in their six year olds life.

Peter was raised by Hydra after they took him from his parents. He was raised "normally" until the age of 3. At first they made him do hours of school and Peter (being a child) was very against it at first but, he learned his lesson when he refused once and got in trouble. He never wanted to go through that again so from there on he started to listen.

At the age if 5 he was being trained physically. They made him do courses and if he didn't he would get punished a way no kid should be. By that age of 6 he already knew how to take a guy out with a knife(him being small really helped him out) and how to hack into someone's home computer.

Peter at least knew about his powers. He didn't know a lot but, he did know it had to do with spiders. He knew he had extreme strength and that he could he heal fast but that's about as much as he knew. He didn't even not the tip of the iceberg know as his abilities.

It was safe to say that Peter was miserable and it's not like he could go home to his family for comfort. All he had was Hydra. They put into his mind that they were the hero and he was helping a great cause. He didn't really know what to believe. Sure they told him that they were good but if that was true then why did they have to kill so many people.

Everything changed for Peter one day while training. The alarms above his head turned on and he covered his hears not use to this lound alarm.

He was taught that if the alarms were to ever go off he would have to go back to his cell and stay there. When Peter remembered that rule he quickly rushed to his cell.

Peter was terrified, he had no way to tell what was happening. It's not like a guard is going to stop and start a conversation with a six year old kid.

Peter stayed in his cell quite, and afraid until he heard something.

"We are going to check down here." He hears a women yell. He couldn't tell if he recognized her voice but he still stayed quite just to be sure.

"I don't trust this, they still haven't told us what this is about or what we are even doing here." Peter heard the girl speak again.

"I know it's really weird. What even is this place?" Peter heard this time a man.

"I don't know if we can trust SHEILD anymore everyone has been acting weird."

"What do you mean?" The man asked.

"Think about it, we have never heard of this place and all of a sudden someone found it. You can't lie it's weird." The girl explained.

"True not just that everyone has been acting weird." Peter could hear them getting closer as they walked through the hall.

At last they finally made it to his cell. The hall was filled with cells but his was the only one being used.

"Oh my umm hey kid." The guy said crouching down.

Peter said nothing not really sure what was happening.

"Hey sweetheart what happened, why are you here?" The girl asked in a soft tone.

Peter finally decide to speak. What could he lose.

"They said they wanted me to be the next Winter Soldier. I don't know really how I got here but I have been hear since I was born, so six years ago." Peter explained.

"Wait the Winter Soldier is real?" This time the boy asked.

"Yeah he is Hydra's biggest assets."

"W-wait did you just say Hydra, we are at a Hydra base right now? I thought they shut it down decades ago."

"Nope." Peter said in a awfully calm voice for this situation.

"Oh my god, do the others know? Either way we need to tell them. Hey what's your name?" The girl asked in a worried tone.

"Peter."

"Okay Peter we are going to get you out of here." The guy said.

After a little they strangers got the cell open and got Peter.

As they walked down the long hallway they guy picked up Peter seeing as he seemed exhausted.

As they were all going to enter the next room they heard someone speaking.

"You got the files right?" Some guy that Peter don't know asked another guy that Peter actually did know. It was the guy that trains him.

"Yes we got it, they will never destroy us!" The guy who trained Peter said with enthusiasm.

"Hail Hydra." Both men said.

"Now I'm going to put hand cuffs so it looks like we are arresting you but I will talk to you later." The guy Peter didn't know said.

They both left looking as if one of them was actually getting arrested.

Both the guy and the girl(who Peter had dubbed their names as Nikki and Dominic) both stepped back not wanting to be seen.

"They are working with Hydra. I knew something was going on."

"What are we going to do? We can't let them know we know and what about Peter we just can't leave him here?" Dominic asked.

At this point Peter wasn't really paying attention he was just so tired. He then soon snapped back to the real world when he heard Nikki speak.

"Hey Peter we have to leave but we will return I promise we won't leave you behind. You are going to have to hide though so they won't get you. I'm sure you know where to hide so go there and when you hear the code word you can come out okay." She explained.

Peter just nodded to tried to speak.

"Okay the code word in February."

Knowing that Peter jumped out of Dominic's hands and ran to a hiding spot.

Both Dominic and Nikki waves back to the rest of their team like nothing happened. They said that they found nothing and with that they all left.

But, after work Dominic and Nikki went back to the Hydra base to retrieve Peter.

When they entered Dominic said the code word and Peter came running to them.

To their surprise he hugged them. They all hugged each other for a moment but Nikkie and Dominic needed to follow out their plan. They both knew that early in the morning "SHEILD" would destroy all the evidence so, they needed to get everything they could before that happened.

They told Peter to show them the room with all the hard copy files and he did just that. After he showed them, they told him to sit down while they go through everything.

They had a plan. They would get the files so that if "SHEILD" would do anything to horrible they would have evidence. After they would get the evidence, they would take Peter in as there own. When they first saw him they were just going to give him to "SHEILD" thinking they would help but, they don't trust them anymore. They would retire so they could raise Peter. The three of them would just forget this all happened.

This however all changed when they read Peter's files. They learned about his powers and his real parents. When they read who his mom was they didn't care because she didn't know who she was but on the other hand they did care when they found out who his dad was. The Winter Soldier. They knew Peter didn't know who his parents were from what he told them and since that part of the file said classified.

Reading further they found a way to suppress his powers. They also found out that Hydra could erase the Winter Soldier's memories with a machine and that there seemed to be another one of those same machines in the building with them.

When they both were thinking of the plan they just thought they would all pretend that this didn't happen. But, knowing that Peter didn't have to remember any of the trauma he went threw, how could they refuse that?

They bother looked at each other and both mentally agreed on what they had to do.

Since Dominic was the scientist he was the one to make the serum to suppress Peter's powers while Nikki would figure out how to fix the machine.

When both were done Dominic put the serum in a needle and without Peter knowing, he crept up on Peter and stabbed it in his next.

Dominic also made it so he would pass out so when they would put him in the machine he wouldn't notice or wake up.

Dominic carried Peter's body to the chair and Nikkie turned it on.

After a while it was all done. When they woke Peter up he didn't remember anything. They just told him that he hit his head and that it was all okay. They said that they were his parents.

That day Peter learned that he had a mom named Mary and a dad named Richard and that day Peter learned their real names(not like he would remember when he met them and didn't know their names).

Peter believed them and he didn't remember his powers (he also didn't have them because Richards serum worked) or Hydra at all and to Mary and Richard that is all that mattered.

The three of them could have a happy life together.

But, just wait till a year later.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey y'all so like I said the timeline might be off but it's fine. Also we are going to have like one (maybe 2) more time jumps/skips but then the real story will begin. I know crazy but right now the story is just summarizing everything up but in the next 2 chapters the main plot will happen. Like civil war (even though things will change with that OG plot) and Peter being a teenager stuff like that. But thanks for reading bye 👋🏽

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.2K 98 16
I'm really bad at summaries so just bare with me- Bucky Barnes and Natasha Romanoff we're forced to have a child. They have twins and they get taken...
11.1K 215 23
After Tony and the rest of the avengers had found you laying in a forest with barely any memories of your previous life, you became an avenger yourse...
628 13 14
"Most of my life, I've been under HYDRA's control. I've tried multiple times to escape, but they just kept wiping my mind. Trying me into their perso...
111K 5.2K 29
Sequel to Scars That Last Forever -You don't nearly need to read the first one to understand this but highly suggested. After the events of Scars T...