Jujustu Kaisen Oneshots and S...

By getosuguruscumdump

I most likely won't update again but I am in the process of writing a new full Geto Suguru x Reader book sooo... More

Hey Guys :)
Gojo x Reader: Let's PlayπŸ‹
How You Met (Headcanons)
Itadori x Reader: Art🌸
Nanami x Reader: Beach Day 🌸/πŸ’
How You Met (Headcanons Pt. 2)
How You Met (Headcanons Pt. 3)
Megumi x Reader: Why Not Me?🌸
Geto x Reader: We Can't (Modern) Pt. 1 🌢/β›“
Geto x Reader: We Can't Pt. 2 β›“/🌸
Nanami x Reader: Overtime 🌸
Itadori x Reader: Best Friends 🌸
Junpei x Reader: Defenseless 🌸/β›“
Gojo NSFW Alphabet
Geto NSFW Alphabet
(Yandere) Toji x Reader: Mine πŸ’/🌢
(Yandere) Toji x Reader: Mine Pt. 2 (🌢)
Gojo x Reader x Geto: Get-back. (πŸ‹)
Straight Yapping

Geto x Reader: We Can't Pt. 3 🌸/πŸ‹

12.2K 112 35
By getosuguruscumdump

(Damn I don't know what compelled me to write such a long oneshot... maybe... I'm in love with him without even knowing?????)

We checked into the rather expensive hotel about an hour ago and I was now looking at some apartments that Suguru had chosen out for the two of us. It may seem a little fast but we'd been living together for almost two years now, we were used to it. Suguru was coming out of the shower when I started feeling my eyes get droopy. He walked up to me, rubbing my shoulders, leaning down, "It's getting late my dove, go to sleep.". I yawned, leaning my head back onto his bare chest, "I was looking at the apartments you showed me, and I like a few of them.". He smiled down at me, running his fingers through my hair.

"We'll deal with that tomorrow and schedule appointments, but for now. I want you to go to sleep.", he said as he turned the chair I was sitting on. I sighed and got up, making my way to the bed before plopping down onto it. I peeked up at Geto as he made his way to the bed as well, I'd seen Geto shirtless many times but we'd never been in these circumstances. In all honestly, we'd never even kissed before, but it didn't matter. I love him as a person and he loves me too, we didn't need to be physical to know that... but seeing him now...

He lifted up the blanket so that the both of us could get under. I gave him some room as he laid next to me, wrapping his arms around me to pull me closer to him. I chuckled as I wrapped my legs around his waist and burried my face into his neck. "You know...", he said as he ran his hands through my hair, "this is really nice... having you here with me.". I felt my face turn red as I looked up to him, only to meet his eyes, that were focused on me. "I like being with you a lot Suguru, everything has been going on so fast...", I said as I sighed. He hummed in response, caressing my cheek, "It has, but I know I love you. I always have, and I don't care how much time you need to get used to us.".

I grinned, "Us?", I said looking up at him. He rolled his eyes and chuckled, "Yeah, you and me.". I blushed, "I like the sound of that...", I said before yawning. It's been a really long day, it's been a long week at that. I finally left my cheating fiancé... and now I'm with his best friend. No- I can't keep thinking about it that way- I left my cheating fiancé for a man who loves me and makes sure I know. It's gonna take some time to get used to it, but I'm really excited to see what the future holds for the two of us.

I felt my eyes grow tired and my body get more relaxed. I closed my eyes and felt Suguru place a kiss on my head, causing me to smile before drifting to sleep.

•••

I batted my eyes open, feeling myself woken up, embraced for the first time in god knows how long. I shifted, causing Suguru to tighten his grip onto me as he groaned. "Good morning...", he mumbled into me as he pulled me in closer to his chest. I smiled as I left a kiss on his chest, "Good morning.". He smiled as he released me to stretch, opening his eyes. I took that time to sit myself up, placing my legs on each of his sides. He sits up and wrapped his arms around my waist, "I could really get used fo this.", he said as he smiled just inches away from my face.

I smiled, feeling his breath on my skin, we'd been close but not so close. He was so beautiful, his features looked graceful in the morning sun as he looked at me with pure awe. He leaned in, closing the tiny gap that we had between us in the first place. He placed a hand around my neck with the other on my waist, pulling my body closer to his so we were pressed onto each other. I wrapped my arms around his neck, running my hand through his hair as I felt myself melt into his embrace. His hands began running down to my ass, lightly gripping it. I let out a small moan as we pulled away from each other.

He looked at me smirking as he ran his hands up my shirt, rubbing circles on my skin with his thumb. I giggled as I placed his hair behind his neck as he watched me, biting his lip. I kissed him again, cupping his face as he gripped onto my waist. He pulled away suddenly before turning me over gently so that I was now under him. His hair fell down his face as he placed my hair behind my ears. He leaned down and kissed me before beginning to suck on my neck. I squirmed under him as I began thinking about him doing more and more things to me. He looked up at me smirking, "You're so cute, squirming under me.".

I rolled my eyes as I felt my cheeks heat up, "Don't say things like that...", I said as he trailed kisses down to my collar bone. He looked up at me as he tugged on my shirt, indicating he wanted to take it off. I shook my head yes and he proceeded to take off my shirt, examining the skin that was now visible to him. He placed kisses from my stomach up to my breasts, stopping to unclip my bra under me. I started to get nervous, realizing this was going to be our first time having sex. He slipped my bra off of me and looked at my breasts before massaging them with his large hands. "You're beautiful, dove.", he said as he leaned down to give me a kiss.

He kissed me, trailing down to my shorts, stopping before looking up at me, "Is this okay?", he asked. I said yes to him and with that he pulled down my shorts, leaving me in my panties. I placed my hand in his hair as the other interlocked with his that was gripping my chest. He then rubbed his two middle fingers over my damp panties, looking up at me with that devious smirk of his. I moaned lightly, as he sucked on my inner thighs while rubbing my clit through my thin underwear. He grinned to himself before letting go of my hand to pull down my underwear.

I felt myself clench from how aroused he made me. He ran his fingers through my slit, feeling the wetness and spreading my lips apart, before flicking my clit with his tongue. I started growing impatient, gripping onto his hair, "Suguru... please...", I moaned, needing him to pleasure me. He chuckled before placing a kiss on my clit, "Hmm... you're so needy. You want me to finger your pretty little cunt don't you?", he said as he kissed around my area. I whimpered, wanting more, "Yes please...". He smirked before inserting his two middle fingers into me. His hands were big, his fingers wide as they pumped in and out of me. I began moaning before he starting to suck on my clit, gripping onto my thigh with his free hand.

"Ah~", I moaned as I gripped onto his hair. He picked up his pace with his fingers as he sucked and abused my clit, maintaining eye contact as the smirk on his face kept growing. "You're so pretty...", he said as he gripped my thigh with his free hand before placing his lips on my sensitive clit. I looked down at him, moaning as I felt my climax reaching me. He looked up at me slyly before inserting another finger into me causing me to jerk and whimper. "Gah~ S-Suguru... I'm close...", I moaned as I felt the intensity build up more and more. He then applied more pressure, nearly sending me over the edge as the building sensation in me finally reached its climax. I gripped onto his hair, moaning as I released all over his mouth and fingers while my legs shook from the overwhelming orgasm I had experienced. I panted as I recollected myself, feeling Suguru trail kisses up my body before placing his lips in mine.

"hmm~", I looked over to see Suguru place his fingers in his mouth and suck them clean, "You taste so good, dove.". I felt my cheeks heat up as he leaned down and kissed me, rubbing his clothed dick. "I can't wait to be covered in your cum.", he whispered before pulling down his boxers to reveal his hard member. I placed my hand on his dick as he hovered beside me, stroking it slowly causing him to groan before pulling me into a kiss. He shifted as he kissed me, so he was now on top of me as I still stroked him. Suguru placed his hand over mine as he traced his tip on my slit, "Put it in.", he said as he wrapped my leg around his waist. I tighted my legs around him as I guided him into my entrance, him pushing himself so he could enter me. I moaned as he filled my walls, pausing so I could adjust to him. His eyes scanned me as I ran my hand up his torso; the two of us admiring each other's bodies.

He began thrusting slowly, making sure I was okay as I let out small moans while he gripped my waist with one hand and my thigh with the other. "You feel so good, Y/n...", he moaned as he picked up his pace. My moans began growing slightly louder and I can't help but compare him to Satoru. He was just so much better, all I feel is pure bliss as Suguru takes his time to love my body and enjoy this intimate moment. He leaned down to kiss me as he started going in deeper into me, coming in contact with my cervix with each thrust. "Fuck~S-Suguru...", I moaned as I gripped onto his ass, pushing him deeper and closer to me. He cupped my face as he thrusted into me, a look of pure love on his face as he moaned.

He spread my legs open more with his free hand as I clenched around his member, causing him to let out a loud moan. "Gah~ keep doing that Y/n... I'm so... close...", he moaned before he sped up. At that point I was a mess, he made me feel so good and he looked so beautiful while doing so. He found my g spot, causing me to whimper and he took that as a sign to keep going. I soon felt that familiar knot in my stomach, knowing I was going to cum soon. "Shit! Right t-there Suguru-", I moaned as I felt my climax inching closer and closer. His thrusts got sloppy and I felt his dick twitch inside of me, he was close too. "Y-Y/n... I'm gonna~". "Cum inside me.", I moaned, knowing I was about to cum too.

With one more thrust, he released inside of me, pushing himself deeper into me; pumping his juices as moans left his mouth. I reached my climax, letting out moans as I clenched around him. We both panted, catching our breathes before Suguru leaned down to kiss me again. He pulled out of me, our mixed fluids flowing out of me. "Fuck...", I panted as I ran my hand up his chest. He smiled aa he caught his breath, "We have time to do that again, dove.". I rolled my eyes and pulled him into a kiss.

I could really get used to this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.3K 35
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
728K 9.3K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
252K 6.7K 25
γ€Œπ—₯𝗨𝗠𝗒𝗨π—₯𝗦 」 ❛in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
443K 9.3K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.