system 《S♡LMATES》 {Boylove}

By anamrose3

A man died in car accident. a most popular movie star, 'star light' . girly name I know. but his parents want... More

REWRITE PART.2
REWRITE PART.3

REWRITE PART.1

34 1 0
By anamrose3

I'm currently having a shoot of my new movie 'Love forever'. As a most popular movie star it isn't difficult for me, so it's going smoothly. The movie started with campus love. A poor, hard working boy and A rich, arrogant young miss. The boy was from poor family who worked hard to get in the most famous high school in the City.

After getting into his desired high school, He attracted the attention of many, with his handsome looks, That include the young miss. After finding out he was from poor family, She offered him to be her, boyfriend. But the boy rejected her offered, he didn't wanted to be someone's boy toy.

That hurt the young miss ego, no-one has ever rejected her. What she wants she will get. She started making trouble for the boy. They kept provoking each other thorough out the whole year.

Until one day the girl almost got raped and was saved by the boy. After that they got closer and closer. Finally, girl confessed to him about her feelings, on the last day of the school and he accepted it. They started dating.

But that wasn't the end of their story. Here comes the 'villain', female leads father.  The news reached the father about his daughter, dating a boy from poor family. He separated them by sending his daughter to study abroad and behind her back making trouble for the boy's family.

Because of that he had to drop out of college, and started working. It wasn't easy because the girl's  father wouldn't let him be. He did odd jobs. After 5 years of hard work he was able to open his own company. He worked hard for more 10 years, and made his company more powerful than the female lead's father.

And when the female lead came back, male lead disguise himself as a poor boy working in a small company and came in front of her. And told her whatever her father done to him and his family, he asked her to came with him to live togather. It was to see if she truly love him or not, she will accept the poor him or not, will she came with him after finding out that he is poor or not.

But the thing he did not know was that, after going abroad, she has been always waiting to came back to him. She has changed after dating him. She has even worked abroad to try to live a life without luxury to make sure that she can live with him. So absolutely, she wouldn't reject him. Male lead told her everything on the day of their marriage. They lived happy after that.

And about her father, he was busy taking care of his company to interpret their marriage. Even afterwords  he couldn't do anything about it because he was in jail.

---------

Now, I should introduce myself. The name is 'star Light' yeah ,yeah I know, it's girl's name. My parents wanted a daughter so they thought they will name her ,star light, . But when I was born, they kind of got disappointed. But still they give me the same name just for their heart content. Now I'm 25 years old.

And a year after giving birth to me, they started preparing for a daughter. And a year later my sister came. It's not that they didn't love me, but not as much as my sister.  I didn't hate my sister, I was just a little jealous.

That's why I made every effort to go beyond her.  In studies, in household chores, even in acting. she's a actress but not as popular as me.( up their 👆 Star's picture) anyways we are not in that good of a sibling relationship but we are not bad either. And thanks to her I become best.

I have always been a number one in everything. My sister, Stella, is 2 years younger than me, now she's 23. Even if i don't love her that much, I wouldn't leave her alone if she ever need my help.

Back to the present. Shooting is almost done so everyone is preparing to leave except the workers . Indeed.... I'm done. Today was the last day of the shooting, after today I am going to have a break. Everyone is saying their goodbyes and leaving. I did the same.

When I got out, there stands my driver ' Alexander '. " hey Alex, what's up bro?" We have been like brothers, after all we have been together for 8 years now. The way we interact, other people never think he is my driver, it first. They think we are either bestfriends are brothers.

"Hey star, I'm fine. " he said smiling.  But I have known him for eight years so he can't hide from me. I cross my arms around my chest, I raise my eye brow, taping my feet and wait for him to tell me. 

He sighed defeated " the same, wife problem." He said in a short answer. " you fought again." It wasn't a question become I know them better than anyone. They always fight on smallest things." What happened this time?" I asked while getting in car. On the passenger seat.

" She has gone too far this time. "he got to driver's seat and started driving the car." And what's that limit?" I asked while looking at him. "She thinks I am meeting with someone else, behind her back." he said now getting angry "and why does she think that?" I ask now looking out the window.  

"Yesterday, I got home late because of work. While leaving the building, I accidentally bump into this girl, when i was going in a hurry. She had a dark red lipstick and too much perfume, that almost suffocated me. I didn't think much at that time, neither did i know that her lipstick got on my Collar and her perfume was all over me. When I got home at was a nightmare for me." he said frustrated.

" Why didn't you explain to her?"I looked at him from the corner of my eye."You think I didn't? Even after I told her, she thought I was laying to her. She got even more angry and started smashing things up. And at made me angry too, what happened after don't even ask."

"Ok, I won't ask."I close my eyes and laid on the window glass. But who can blame me. They always fight. At some point I tried helping them out but in return, I almost lost my head. She throw the vase over me. So i can't do anything besides listen to him complain. And don't think this is easy work, almost everyday i have to listen to him complain about his wife.

Suddenly their was too bright light from my left side, even though my eyes were close i still could feel it. And I open my eyes. Their was a big truck coming our way. The truck was fast. Because I was too close I know, that's it for me. I can't survive.

I don't have a seat belt on, so I quickly turn around and saw Alex looking at the truck, completely frozen in shock.  I quickly lean towards him and sheld his body with mine. Because there are really little chances of my survive because I'm too close to the truck.

If I can't survive then I will make him survive. I'm happy I didn't have seat belts on, otherwise I wouldn't be able to move around so quickly. When the truck hit us our car go flinging. It hurts so much that i almost loose my grip on him. But I still didn't late go, i have a death grip on Alex so nothing happen to him.

When car stop Alex got out of his shock state. "St... ar!...star!! STAR. STAR?" He keep shouting my name and also trying to unbelt himself to get us out of the car, that now is just a trash. Most of the car is crushed.

Truck driver came running to our car and try to help Alex and me to get out of the car. Alex is still shouting my name and asking me to open my eyes. I slowly open my eyes with much difficulty, my whole body hurts. It feels like every bone of my body is broken, and that probably is. I can't move any part of my body, neither can i talk. I could only move my eyes, that felt so heavy. I'am covered in blood, almost all over my body.

I looked at Alex, he was crying. I examined his body for any major injuries. He has blood on too, I just hope it's not his. His arm has a broken glass stuck on at. It must be a widow glass, that got broken from his side, which i wasn't able to protect much from. At least he can live.

I looked at the truck driver. Who was calling for an ambulance. He is a good person, if that was someone else they would have run away leaving us alone to die. It's night time so this part of the street is empty. So no one can help us we can only wait for the ambulance to came.

"P.. pl... please, don't leave.... me, bro.. brother." Alex said between sobs. He is an orphan so he think of me as his brother. He is a year younger than me, and treats me as his big brother. I look back at him. I can't talk, i can't move. I could only look at him helplessly, while he begs for me to not to die, and not to leave him. I can't even comfort him.

I tried to smile at him, as best as I could. My eyes got heavier and heavier, until i finally can't keep them open. I tried to sleep in my brother's arms. Closing my eyes, Alexander's voice got fainter and fainter, until i finally can't hear anything. I draft into a slumber. A complete darkness. I feel like I was floating in the sky. I couldn't even feel the pain anymore. There was only darkness and silent.

[ Hey, time to wake up.] Someone called but the voice was unfamiliar. I open my eyes slowly and look around. I only saw the darkness but there was also a light from my head to my feet, like I was in a spotlight. "Who?" I asked calmly looking around. There was no point getting afraid, that can't change what's coming. IF, there is a trouble, i need to be calm to face it. 

'But I think I'm dead. So where am i? Why am i in such a place? Is this what everyone has to go through when they die? Is this what they call trial.' I thought. [Welcome, host. I'm a system.] The voice said, in a calm voice. but nobody was there. "What?! A system?" I was now confuse, about what was going on. " What is going on? But I remember getting in to a car accident. I should be dead?"I asked looking at the dark room. Trying to locate the voice.

[You are not dead, host. Your body, in the real world, have fell into a coma.] I heard the voice say, from my left side. So I looked that way. "Then why am I here? And who are you? " I was trying to look who it was but it was too dark, i couldn't see anything other then myself.

[You are here because, if i haven't done that you would be dead, not in a coma. So in other words i saved you. And, I think I told you I'm a system. To be correct, now your system.] The voice was still calm.

After paying a close attention, I realised it was a woman's voice. "You saved me? for what? And? My.(I pointed at myself and continue) System?" I kept asking questions. Because I don't understand most of the things. Yeah,  most. Because I have a rough idea on what was going on.

[Yes I saved you, and I saved you to make a deal with you. But ofcourse, If you reject my offer, you will die in your world. Because I no longer have the reason to help you out.] The systems voice was so calm, like, at didn't just threaten me. But i know it was true and most logical. Why would, a stranger help you, if you didn't give anything in return.

And she continued, answering my other question, [and ofcaurse, your system. I'm pretty sure, in your world people already have heard or read stories about systems and their hosts. You believe me or not, some of them are true. They are the experience of the people.] "No way!"I was shocked after hearing the last two sentences.

[It's indeed true host. And your going to join them. After completing the deal with me.] Even though I was shocked out of my mind, I still tried to compose myself. Because I'm an actor, I was able to calm down, after taking few deep breaths. Actors have practiced to be calm in any situation. "And what is the deal you are talking about?"

[Oh, you have to sign a contract with me. And after competing the tasks, i give you, you would be able to return to your world. And yes, you would be alive this time.] at the end of her words there was a hint of smile in her voice.

"You mean, like in the novels and comics? MC or female lead have to complete the tasks, go to different dimension e.t.c to either return to their world or be granted a wish?" As i was saying this i was trying to at least get glimps of what or who was there. And what their reactions are.

[Indeed. Your intelligent, I like that.] Now the hint of smile was getting intense and obvious. "And my reward will be, that i won't die in my world?" [Yes.] "And what about my body? Will my body be handicapped? The accident was really big." I asked  anxious, because I rather die than hurt my loved ones, just because they can't keep looking at me get hurt. Or leave me just because I'm no use for them anymore. And live a life depending on others for everything.

[No. It is no big deal for me to take care of that. So relax and complete your missions.] Hearing that i sighed with relief. But slightly knotted my eyebrows, after thinking of some possibly. "And what if I failed? Will I be punished? Like in the system novels, tv series and comics?" I asked again worried for my body. [Mmm, good question.] She made a sound like she was seriously thinking of something.

[ If you failed first two times you will be punished by point deduction. If you failed the 3rd time in your coming world you will be punished by given a abnormal body. And if you failed for the 4th time you will be punished by not given a plot and have to work on your on. And if you failed for the 5th time you will be punished by neither having a plot nor me to help you out if you got stuck in some difficulty. And after that you won't be given any more chance and could only die in your world. ]

" Alright then. I will make a contract with you. I will do my best with what ever tasks I'll be given." I finally agreed because, i think i don't have a choice. [Wise choice.] She chuckled and finally there was another spotlight on right above her. And was she beautiful.

Her skin was white and looked so smooth. Her nose was small. Pale Purple coloured eyes that looked perfect. Her pale red lips, that matched the mole on her forehead. Her light Brown hair, with shades of golden, were tied in a ancient hairstyle, with beautiful jewellery on them. She was wearing traditional clothes.

If i wasn't a gay i would have persuaded her. Oh! Did i forgot to tell you, I'm gay. "How do we sign the contract?"[the moment you agreed, the contract was signed.] "So, what is next?"

[There will be some roles you will need to follow.
Rule no.1: You can O.O.C . But in my opinion you should try to avoid suspicion of the people, in the world you will be, as much as possible.

Rule no.2: You can't kill the both, the male and female leads. Only they can kill each other.

Rule no.3: You don't need points for the skills, but you do need points if you are going to purchase anything from the system store. You can use the skills directly, just press the 'START'. There are two options, 'START' and 'SHUT' . But after using in one world they will disappear in the next world, means it will 'SHUTDOWN'. You can only 'START' them again. But you need to remember, in each world you can only use the Skills that are available in that world. For example: in a normal world you can't use the 'magic skills'. In the ancient world you can't use the Skills of the modern world.

Rule no.4: You can only go back to your world when you have 1,000,000,000 points. So you will be going to have random worlds, not from the F-class world to SSS-class world, because you need points, not world's to finish.
Do you understand more clearly now?]

I was seriously listen to her, making sure i won't miss anything. "Understood" was my simple reply. There was a silent for a while and she continued. [So should we start our first world?] Her voice sounded a little excited, like she was really looking forward to that. 'Was she having joy in my misery?' I thought.

  "Can i have some rest first? With what happened today , I'm really exhausted. First the car accident and now this."I give a tired sighed, mentally and physically drained. [Alright. You only have two days, before we begin our first world.]

She lifted her hand and waived a little. Suddenly, There was a bed, Behind me, that was all white. It's wood was painted with white paint and had only white mattress and sheet. I got on bed and wrapped myself in the sheet.

I wasn't shocked, about the fact that there was suddenly a bed out of no where, like it won't affect me anymore. Maybe I'm still hoping it would all be a dream, when i wake up next i would be going on my long awaited holidays. [I'll wake you up host, when we are ready to go.] I heard the system say. It didn't took long for me to fell asleep. And it was dark again.

-----------

ROSE:-
            I'M REWRITING THIS. AND I WILL TRY MY BEST NOT TO ABANDONED IT AGAIN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 5K 98
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
212K 5K 166
Author: Moxibustion Tail Demon Fox/灸尾妖狐 Category: Danmei fanfiction Status: 167 chapter Introducing: It's not scary to be dressed as cannon fodder in...
19.7K 792 12
In the starlit festivities of Penacony, she meets Caelus, a figure shrouded in mystery who shines as a beacon into her enduring night. He was her lig...
109K 1.7K 20
bl . Taekook 🔞🔥 បម្រាម:ក្មេងក្រោម18ឆ្នាំ🙏 សូមអភ័យទោសរាល់ពាក្យពេចន៍មិនសមរម្យ🙏🔥