𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭

By RuStYtAbLeS

Atreus Castro, son of a lawyer and an ex- mafia boss. He steers away from the blood and gore and decided to b... More

Preface
Aesthetic
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Epilogue

39

7.8K 203 31
By RuStYtAbLeS

D A R I Y A
Sexual content 18+

"Shit, Stop!"

"What, what did I do?" He rushed out, car skidding to a stop in the middle of the road

"You just passed the club." I breathed out and combed back my hair while gesturing back to the raging crowd we just passed.

"You nearly gave me a heartache, I thought I hurt you." I bit my lip as he pulled his fingers from between my legs and sucked on each one like he just finished a delicious meal.

"No but you left me on the edge." I retorted with a shake of my head, breathing to collect my wits while pulling down my short dress.

"I'll give you my jacket."

I looked to him with a look, "To do what Atreus, this isn't Primary school were I wrap a hoodie around my hip because it's cool." He snickered at my deadpanned words and decided to open his mouth again.

"It's elementary baby." His hand landed on my bare thigh, rubbing gently but never passing the hem of my incredibly short dress.

"I keep telling you I'm not an American and I'll never be."

"That and you never went to school." He pulled into the car park with one hand as he said it, the other pulling on my thigh before disappearing between my legs again.

Groaning, I grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand away, "Either you fix it or don't touch me."

"Oh I'll fix it, just not now." He sent me a smug grin and climbed out the car. I knew not to come out on my own else I'd have to go back in and do it all over, by Atreus' instruction. I loved it though.

As soon as I stepped out he began fussing with my dress. I stared at him with slight annoyance and amusement that each time he pulled it down he had to pulled it back up on my cleavage.

"Why did you even wear this?" He mumbled under his breath, holding the top up and the bottom down at the same time.

"You told me to wear it."

"Why did you listen to me?"

"Because I planned to wear panties with it but somebody ripped them." He glanced up at me from his bent over position and groaned before straining.

He had the audacity to be upset and I was the one sporting no underwear because of his uncontrollable and insatiable fetishes. I'm still to find my missing pairs, even after looking in nearly all the hiding spots in his apartment. I didn't want then back but curiosity made me want to see what he did with them.

"Get my purse." I ordered to his grumbling self and walked off.

"Ma'am you'll have to go to the back of the line and wait your turn." The bouncer said, when I walked past the line with intentions to wait for Atreus but some people were rather snappy and alerted him of my presence.

His stare was uncomfortable as he raked me with that look in his eyes that men often found it upon themselves to have around me. And at the same time he was scowling at me like I was the gum below his shoes, no wonder the people are snappy, they had to deal with that.

"No she won't." Atreus said, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me to his side. I wrapped my arm around his back, sliding my hand below his lose fitting polo.

"I apologize, boss." The man said immediately, his eyes widening as he nodded to us.

"I don't like him Atreus." I said, looking up at the man with pursed lips.

"You're fired."

"But he can stay."

"Okay I guess you're not fired." He followed up, and lead me along with a possessive grip on my waist as the flustered guard step aside.

Atreus took my hand, leading me through the crowd to the few steps on the opposite side. We came up to a VIP section where I saw the back of Remi's head, facing Atreus' sisters. From one in the afternoon to now they have been at it and the sun set maybe three hours ago. I only hope they went out and about before because I don't think these nightclub open until 6.

"How high and drunk are you?" Atreus asked, picking up the half empty bag of marijuana and sparing his sisters scolding glances.

"As a fucking kite." Remi answered for Galina and Odessa, Vera no where in sight.

"Where's Vera?" Atreus asked as we sat in the empty spot, pulling me down on his lap and pulling legs between his spread ones. He collected one of the shots from the table and cautiously sniffed it before knocking it back and passing me one.

"Getting laid...Oh no look she's coming back." We looked to where Galina pointed and like said Vera came walking up the steps, silk shirt half unbuttoned and hair not as neat as it always is.

"Done already?" Odessa teased.

"Not my type." Is her only response as she nodded at Atreus and I, eyes littering over the table.

"What is even your type Vera?" Galina slurred slightly, eyes trained on the dance floor.

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

"I'll find out alright."

"What's your type Dariya?" She asked.

"Don't really have one, anyone with personality and is willingly a gentlemen I suppose." I shrugged my shoulders, realizing that I described Atreus.

"But you're with Atreus."

"I am." I answered simply, looking to my love as I wrapped my arm around his neck. He smiled at me and pecked my lips.

"It's so cute I could vomit." Vera said stoically, the monotony of her voice not matching the disgust in her words.

"No offense but don't you ever smile?" Remi questioned to her while sipping on his drink. I leaned back onto Atreus watching there interaction. Remi was only there for a few quick interactions when we ever came across Vera, so they are basically strangers.

Vera stared at him before forcing a wide grin, her dimples going on display.

"You have fucking dimples too! I think I'm in love." He stressed and blinked his eyes rapidly. He was so drunk.

"That's my sister dude."

"I know that and she's hot, all that sarcastic brooding and those never seem before dimples." Vera scowled at him, waving over a waiter and kicking her feet up on the table.

"Is one night too many?" She looked at him for a long moment studying him and his sly question.

"Not my type, I like them...softer." With that she turned to the waiter, telling him something in his ear.

"Softer? What the fuck does she mean by that?" Remi asked himself, taking swig from the bottle of tequila like it was water.

"You're a lesbian!" He burst out thinking he had it on point.

"Not quite that soft."

"You get turned on by erectile dysfunction?" Galina asked. Vera looked away from the waiter to Galina, looking at her in pure bewilderment at her sisters words.

"Let's go Dariya, I don't like where this conversation it going." Atreus said, gripping my waist and standing me up before standing behind me. I don't know if it was intentional or not but because of how close he held me, I felt every hard plain of muscle along my back as he stood.

He rose our joint hands over my head and guided me out of the tight squeeze, his body always inches from mine. As soon as we stepped down onto the dance floor his hands were on my hips and he was dancing on me to the music.

We made our way into the crowd, moving with the bodies, his hands remaining on my hips as he shamelessly made me feel his gradually hardening crouch.

"May I touch you?" I smiled and bit down on my bottom lip as he questioned, remembering the first time we ever had a real conversation at my club in Greece. That felt like so long ago and yet he does the same thing to my body each day as if we never met before.

"Touch me, kiss me." I whispered into his ear after pulling his head down to my height for him to hear. He didn't miss a beat and ran his hands along my front and up to my chest. His hands remained right below my breast, holding me teasingly as he kissed along my neck.

His hand slid up again before stopping, "May I?" I grabbed his wrist and pushed hi hand up to my neck in answering. His big strong hands wrapped around my neck and held me secure to his body as he rolled his hips into me, giving me a taste of what's to come.

He titled my head back with a single finger at my chin and kisses up my cheek to my lips. I thread my fingers through his hair, turning my head and allowing his tongue to sink past my lips and sweep the inside of my mouth.

He sucked on my tongue when I sucked on his, his kissed feverish and deep. I rocked my hips on his, feeling the slickness between my thighs and the sensation that had me frustrated at my lower abdomen.

My breath hitched as one hand dragged down the from of my short thin strap blue dress. His finger hooked around the hem and the tip of them teased me. He pulled it down with a short tug as his feet fit between mine spread them apart. Right in the middle of the dance floor.

As his fingers made contact with me and at his groan to finding me wet, I whispered, "Don't start something you can't finish." Into his ear and grabbed his wrist with my other hand that wasn't in his soft curls.

"You'll finish just fine."

"Here?" Even though it was dark our bodies were seen occasionally as the lights flashed. The cluster of bodies around us would make it hard to recognize but the thought of the ones closest seeing or realizing made it more exciting.

"Why not?" Letting go of his wrist I rest my hand over his that was on my neck.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked, going to let go.

"No, continue." Honestly I loved when he got rough. When his restrain snapped and he turned into the beast he tries so hard to keep a leash on. It made me feel special in a weird way because no matter what he always kept his calm composure until we were in bed and he wanted to fuck not make love.

"You like it?"

"Love it." His fingers dipped into my wetness with teasing circles on my clit. At the soft moan that slipped past my slips, he groaned and I felt his lustful gaze on the side on my face as he pushed against my entrance.

He sank them in slowly but as soon as he was buried, he began pumping roughly. I thank God he was holding me up as my knees turned in and I almost lost my footing at the sudden pleasure that rippled through my body.

He kissed the back of my neck, his tongue sliding along my skin up my jaw and sinking into my mouth, swallowing my now muffled moans. Sinking my nails into his hand, I cried out, pulling away from the kiss as I gasped for breath.

To the people around us we would look like an intimate couple enjoying themselves. While we were just that they wouldn't know any more so that's good.

"That's it baby," He mocked into my ear, his fingers crossing and flicking up to the roof of me. My back arched as I crossed my leg over the other, my orgasm evident. I squirmed in his hold but he only continued with a soft hiss and a hum, probably due to the fact that I was squirming on the hard thing digging into my back.

"Shit Atreus not here," I rushed out in panic, tapping his wrist urgently when that otherworldly sensation arrived. It was like my orgasm started from my fingers and toes that curled dangerously in warning and ran through my body to my core in continuous waves. I knew that feeling and that feeling brought a huge mess with it.

"Are you going to squirt for me?"

"Yes, stop please." I begged as I tried my best to hold onto my orgasm. He kissed down my neck, sinking his nose into my hair as he pulled his fingers out making me groan as the sensation faded as soon as and I was left frustrated again.

He spun me around in his arms, lips finding my lips as both his hands shamelessly kneaded my ass and pulled me flush against him.

"Do you want me to finish you?" He asked, resting his forehead on mine and looking down into my eyes with his light grey ones that were hooded with undeniable lust.

"So bad." I wrapped my arms around his neck, trying to create some friction to relieve the tension. He grunted when I hooked my leg on his thigh to grind on him but didn't object.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand, leading me through the crowd to an elevator. Typing in a code, he pulled me along with him when it opened.

As soon as the door closed, the loud music becoming drastically softer, Atreus was on me again, walking me back into the wall. He pulled my thigh back on his hips this time hiking me up on his waist so he wouldn't have to hunch over to reach my lips.

My dress bunched up on my hips, the brisk air contrasting against the warmth of my wet centre. As he moved his hips into mine the roughness of his jeans tickled me.

"Where does this lead?" I asked as he kissed down my neck, hands on my dress keeping it from going up too much.

"To the top floor, it's reserved." He said before slanting his mouth over mine again. My fingers fumbled to pull the hem of his polo as I pulled it up slightly to dig my nails into his already marked up back from our rough rounds of 'I missed you sex' this evening.

"So a fuckpad then?" I mumbled as I took control of our kiss, gripping his jaw to hold his head still.

"Basically." I pulled back, holding his head as he tried to capture my lips again.

"I know you didn't but I just need to ask instead of assuming. Did you use this before?"

"To sleep, yeah," He smiled sheepishly and ran his hands along my arms soothingly, "I just think my sisters use it, not Vera though."

"Why the fuck are we going to fuck where your sisters fucked?" He only kissed me again, his hands holding me on him as he pulled away from our spot on the wall.

He walked to a door at the end of the hall, scanning his thumb on the pad. The soft beeping sound was heard before he pushed down on the door handle opening the door.

A large bedroom with three doors on the walls met us. Curtains separated us from the balcony, that was separated by floor to ceiling, black framed sliding doors.

He placed me on my feet, pulling his polo off and throwing it to the side. Besides his colourful tattoo that was always a member of the show, this time it was those slight tight fitting blue jeans that he wore. They hugged his hips and thighs, the long protruding outline of his cock down the middle behind the zipper looking all the better.

And don't even start me on the happy trial line that fan from the hemline of his boxers and up to his navel. He was so damn sexy.

I bit my lips as he popped the button and undid the zipper, spreading his them enough to push them down his legs. It was a unconscious thing how his pecs and biceps flexed as he did it but it looked so lewd, like watching a live porn.

"It feels like my skin burns with your gaze." He whispered, reaching up to my face and pulling my lip from my teeth with his thumb.

"Raise your arms." Doing as he said, I stood still allowing him to pull my dress up and over my head. His hands ran through my hair, combing it back when we finished as he leaned down and sucked a nipple between his lips.

He popped off one as his gaze met mine and sucked on the other. My brows furrowed as he did, my hands gripping his broad shoulder to hold myself up.

Popping off the other and kissing both one last time, he straightened, "Lay down." His order made my inside burn. My mind erupted in a frenzy of joy at what is to come.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I crawled back slowly resting on my elbows. Just as I was about to spread my legs he stopped me, "I told you to lay down, not spread your legs."

I smiled at his instruction, keeping my legs shut. Wetting his lips seductively, he moved to kneel on the edge of the bed but my eyes dropped to his boxers and I stopped him.

"Take them off." He tilted his head to the side at my words, a wicked smirk forming on his pink lips.

"No." He took my ankles gently, pushing them up and spreading my legs wide. Eyes trained between my legs he crawled over me, his hand resting on the bed beside my waist.

Grabbing my wrists he placed them above my head to the bed. "Don't move them." I nodded at him, grasping the sheet in my hand so I wouldn't have the urge to hold onto him. My eyes followed him as she moved down between my legs, eyes trained to my body, lingering on my breast that moved with each frantic breath I took.

"What's my name baby?"

"Atreus." I whimpered softly, as he leaned down unable to help himself again and sucking my nipple between his warm lips.

To lost by his heated gaze that held mine I only felt his fingers when they sank in to me and cried out as my eyes fluttered shut.

He leaned back over me, looking down into my eyes, hand planted into the mattress beside my head. "Use it." His whispered into my ear, voice husky. His fingers in me started repeating the action he did on the dance floor.

Biting down on the skin on my arm as I turned my head away from him, squeezing my eyes hit and remembering his instruction to keep my hand still, I whimpered as he sped up, doing it with extreme vigour. His real intention was to make me come and it was going to happen.

"Keep your legs spread baby, don't make me have to say it again." I nodded at his words, gasping for breath, my stomach quivering.

My toes curled into the duvet as I willed myself to keep them spread. They shook as they tensed, my back arching.

"Shit shit shit," I panted, trying to twist away from his hand. He chuckled, holding me still by sprawling his hand over my lower abdomen and pushing.

"Fuck! Atreus!" I screamed, wrapping my arms around his neck and holding him to me and sinking my nails into his skin.

Just like that my orgasm slipped away as he pulled his fingers from me.

"I was so close." I whined, resting my head on his shoulder, my chest rising and falling erratically.

"What did I say?" He pulled my hands away holding them it the mattress above my head. I grasped at his hand as he moved to come off the bed, desperate to have the release that has been on the edge since we got here.

"What did I say Dariya?" He said slowly, sending me a scolding look that had me squirming with how much it turned me on. I watched as he pushed on the hem of his boxers and they fell down his legs and exposing his raging hard on. Vein filled with both girth and length, I cursed under my breath at the memories of what that thing between his legs has done to me. The most important thing is that it had made me an official addict to sex, sex with Atreus alone is addicting.

"Don't move them." I said softly, biting down on my bottom lip.

"And?"

"I moved them." He nodded and kneeled between my spread legs again.

"Yes you did and what are we going to do about that?" He looked into my eyes as he slowly circled my clit again.

"Whatever you want."

"Good answer." For the fourth time tonight, his fingers slid into me again. He didn't even waste time to tilt them up as his other hand pushed on my lower abdomen.

Fumbling my hands around on the bed, I grabbed a pillow in haste placing it over my face. I felt like crying at that moment, the pleasure, his eyes on me and an orgasm that was delayed too many times made me mad with pleasure.

He pulled the pillow away, holding my hands down by my wrist with one hand. I looked up at him in a daze, my vision blurring because of the tears that well up in my eyes.

"Yes, that's it, cum for me." He said softly, laying kisses along my chest. I whimpered his name, gasping for breath as my legs shook vigorously.

"Oh...Atreus!" I cried out lost in the throws of passion as I came. The sound of my wet inner walls that he kept fingering reached my ears making the orgasm all the more sensual.

Looking down between us I watched as the veins in his arm flexed as he never let up his sweet torture. I clamped my hand over my mouth, my brows creasing as my toes curled with one of those orgasms and I popped over the edge seconds after the first one.

"Shit," He moaned, hissing as I soaked his arm and the sheets under me endlessly and he didn't seem like he wanted to stop but he did and shook out his hand for emphasis with a smug smile.

"Come here." I muttered, slightly annoyed by his smugness and pulled him down to my lips.

He kissed me back just as deeply, crawling between my legs and pushing them up and wide more. His length teased my entrance as he slipped it through my wetness.

"How do you want it?" He asked, releasing my lips and kissing down my jaw. His tongue glided across my skin as he sucks and nibbled.

"Make love to me." I whispered into his ear, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Your wish is my command..." He whispered into my ear, leaning his body down on mine and slipping in with a deep but slow snap of his hips, "Oh...Dariya..." He moaned into my ear. As he sank deep and rolled his hips, I felt the flexing of his ass below the heels of my feet.

"You always feel so good baby." He whimpered onto my skin.

"Atreus, faster."

"You said you wanted to make love and we're making love." He rose over me looking down at me but never increasing his speed.

"I know what I fucking said but I want it fast." His head tilted at my frustrated outburst, a mischievous smirk pulling at his lips.

"Is that so." Without waiting for me to answer he pulls out of me and stands at the end of the bed.

Grabbing my legs he pulled me to the edge and quickly flips me over. Hands on my hips he pulled me onto my knees, pushing on my lower back.

"Since you can't seem to make up your mind I'll do it for you." In a quick thrust he was buried inside me.

His hips flicked with rapid speed, as his hands held my waist pulling me onto him when he thrust forward. Laying on my face I moaned into the mattress as my fingers pulled at the sheet tightly.

"You have the prettiest ass ever; you take me so good." He hummed, his hands running along my back down to my ass before he gripped them.

"The way you arch for me when I find that spot," He moaned loudly, pausing on his words, hands gripping my hips dangerously tight, "You're so fucking sexy!" He finished roughly with a hard slap to my ass that made my body jolt in surprise.

"Fuck." Is my only response. My words muffled by the mattress and I lay prone to his pleasure.

"Fuck is right baby." He gritted out, one hand running up my back and the other on my hip. My grip tightened as my body quivered with my incoming orgasm as he found thay said spot, his grip on the back of my neck holding my face to mattress.

My body plunged with each onslaught of his powerful thrust. His vocal moans and whimpers only turning me on more as he praised me, words broken by guttural groans.

"Christ, come here." Hurriedly he sank his hand into my hair, wrapping it around once before he yanked me up to lean on his body.

"Take it baby, all." I had no other choice but to that as he spread my knees to make me go lower and with that, I sank down on his length easily. I cried out as it slipped into regions, he only slipped past in certain positions.

"Shit." He whispered beside me, his breath fanning my cheek alerting me of his closeness and allowing my brain to make sense of the burning sensation on the side of my face, it was his gaze.

I thread my fingers back and into his hair, pulling him closer and he obliged, burying his head in my neck.

"Cum, squeeze me...oh yes! Like that baby." I cursed aloud at the words that spewed from his lips, rolling my hips on his deep and vigorous thrust. It started when everything seemed to go silent and all I heard was some very enthusiastic moaning.

Fuck I sound like a porn star.

"I love you, I love you so much Dariya." That broke me from my inner monologue and I took notice of how his hips began losing his controlled rhythm. With a breathless cry and a low moan from me we came together, his hips pumping deep.

"Dariya..." I moaned at how he said my name, eyes closed only half aware as he moved mu body and laid me on my side, him behind me and still buried deep.

The slickness between my legs made me sigh and turn back to him. His lips met mine in a slow kiss, soft purrs slipping past his. His big hands ever so gently brushed my cheek and traced over my eyebrows as he pulled away.

"So beautiful." Smiling dreamily at his words, my eyes fluttering shut as I moved to turn around but he gripped my waist and held me still on him.

"I love you." I answered softly, pulling his arm around my torso and going closer to his body if that was even possible. With a soft kiss to my neck, he held me close, the fanning of his breath on the back of my neck the only thing telling me he was still close.

I don't know how much later, I was pulled from the strong doze I was slipping into, "Dariya?" I hummed.

"I want more."

Vote and comment, enjoy your day/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 9.1K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...
12.2K 393 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
1.3K 68 29
Vanessa hoped one day her father would call for her to work for him but it hasn't happened yet. After two years in New York, she is about to give up...
6.3K 84 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...