soulmate - tbz juyeon

Von sosoheehee

god assigned a wrong pair of soulmate. the pair of soulmate are in danger if they don't settle this in the ti... Mehr

disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Epilogue

10

185 8 2
Von sosoheehee

Juyeon POV
i went back to home as i lied down on my bed, sighing.

a phone notification rang. "what the heck please eric can you stop bothering me"

he took his phone to see, its an unknown number. he immediately sat up, what's more now?!

i widen my eyes as i see the message, "eric was the one who... did it, not me. lee jaehyun how much exactly did you see that time"

i got shocked on the next answer, no wonder sunwoo was about to say that...

i thought back the day sunwoo said about knowing me, "yeah he was the one that- saved you, jaeyoung"

they... but how... i even looked around

-

Eric POV
"it's nice to be on the beach, ahhh some nature time!", minah exclaimed.

i jogged towards the sea with two hands in my pocket. the sunshine exposed to my face and it feels so warm. the warm sea breeze feels like a warm hug after the few days cold weather.

"ah it feels so nice to be here", i muttered as i sat on the beach. i felt someone sitting beside me as i turned to the left, hyunjae.

"hey!", he waved to me.

"oh, hello hyunjae", i waved back.

"is it okay if i ask you something eric?", he asked. i just nodded my head, it's nothing i guess, well it was the opposite.

"juyeon was the one asked you to bring jaeyoung escaped out from the teacher, months ago... right?"

i stayed silent.

"silence means yes", he said and i looked at him immediately.

"n-no!"

"stop covering, it's not even something bad. plus, even if you lie, it doesn't change the fact that juyeon does it and that me and sunwoo both saw everything...", my eyes got widened.

"how?!"

"well... not that big deal, we just happened to be near there and overheard what juyeon said so we took a peak and saw you ran into the class, and bringing jaeyoung out", he explained.

"oh"

"do you think ill be doomed if juyeon knows that you both know this?", i asked.

"no? why would he even hide it in the first place?", he asked and i sighed as i answer him,

"he hates attention, all he want is peaceful school days"

"that's all i can say", i stood up as i finished the sentence and walked away.

-

i went back home to see juyeon standing in front of the door.

"ahhh!", i screamed and hit him. "what the heck lee juyeon you scared me!!!" "eric...", he called my name in a weak voice. "what's the matter?", i asked.

"they... knew it all along...", he showed me the conversation.

"oh god...", i acted like nothing happened. "uhh... will you be okay juyeon... do i have to go with you?"

he shook his head, "i-i will go alone..."

i sighed, "why do you even hide this in the first place though?" even i do not know the reason too.

"that teacher... is my neighbour... he is closest friend to my father..."

-

Sunwoo POV
"yah did you two were flirting each other behind us just now?", kevin asked and everyone cheered.

jaeyoung just looked at me with her eyes and gave me a smile. "w-well"

everyone cheered. "aigoo lovey dovey!", changmin teased. hyunjae also joined him and teasing jaeyoung, "aigoo look my little sister is all grown up now"

they stop teasing as chanhee shouted, "look! it's the sunset!!!" everyone sat on the beach as they enjoy the view. "i love you jaeyoung", i looked at her as she holds my hand. "i love you more sunwoo"

-

"what's the matter hyunjae?"

he showed me the conversation of him and juyeon. "so... i know there's something you've been wanting to ask sunwoo. let's ask him tomorrow", he said and i nodded my head.

there's now more than one question i want to ask. "don't you curious why did he asked eric to do it too?", i asked hyunjae and he nodded his head.

"but i think there's something more than we saw... don't you think so?", i nodded my head.

-

Jaeyoung POV
"what do you think?"

"what do i think what?", i looked at hyunjae suspiciously as i gulped my water. "sunwoo and juyeon", i got chugged on water as soon as i heard the name.

i coughed out as hyunjae passed me tissues. i looked at him with serious face but he gave me a smirk. "don't tell me you're thinking about... the kiss?!", he said and elbowed me.

"you fool! i am not! w-what do you know!", i kicked his leg. "ouch!", he hissed in pain. "serves you right", i giggled.

"but, why do you think that he chose to kiss you even if he knows you are taken?"

i just shrugged my shoulder.

"yah, it must be that he likes you!", he sat on the couch, liking the theory he made as he laughed.

"aigoo brother can you not being weird? he? lee juyeon? come on dude he would never", i emphasised the word never as i sat beside him.

"what do you mean never? did you know his crush?!", he asked, anticipating more about juyeon from me. "do you even want the answer from the first question you asked?", he nodded his head as he sits up.

"tell!"

"well for sunwoo... i really like him, like i love him so much! if i ever lose him i think i will cry just like the time when i lose you in the supermarket. for juyeon... uhh... he is kinda hot not gonna lie-"

"what do you mean hot..."

i covered my mouth as i realised what i spilt out from my mouth. 'oh shit he's gonna ask that...'

"did you like... happen to see his muscles before!?!", he asked. i just silently nodded my head, knowing that he would not believe me even if i lie. "what?! when?! where?! how?!"

"r-remember the first time that i am doing project at my partner's house, it was eric. juyeon is eric's housemate...", i looked up to my brother to see his puppy face. "why are you looking at me? continue!"

"well i guess eric took the shirt juyeon was going to wear for the day so juyeon went downstairs to ask eric about the shirt with only lower part like below waist, wrapped with towel..."

hyunjae squealed as he hits my shoulder, "omg omg omg lee jaeyoung!!!"

"shut up, i dare you not to tell anyone else especially sunwoo! i don't wanna lose sunwoo" he nodded his head, "yes ma'am!"

---

have a nice day ahead readers! thank you for reading my book, i mean it uwu. oh and uhh, i might not include every member in this book so my apologise 🙏

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

41.4K 1.5K 43
"yeah yeah we know you're in love eric", eric rolled his eyes as he walked away, embarrassed. - "b-but he's a mafia hyunra!" "and? so what?", she lef...
12.4K 940 15
Even if the world ends today, I will always keep you in my heart. Date Started: November 3, 2020 Date Ended: November 7, 2020
38.4K 3K 32
she won't know your feelings if you never confess
33.2K 1.5K 43
Previously known as "soulmates" "From today onwards, you are mine" Started: May 14, 2020 Ended: December 6, 2020 Currently editing #5 in hyunmin #...