What the Hell is a Koro-sense...

By WeebStuffIdk69

Gon and Killua disappear from the HunterxHunter world. They appear in an entirely different universe where th... More

Information page!! (important!!)
... Where are we?? - Chapter 1
Assassinate the Teacher? Sure! - Chapter 2
Great... Questions... - Chapter 3
Chapter 5 - Assembly scene and Announcement.

What the hell is with this school?!! - Chapter 4

982 42 29
By WeebStuffIdk69

A blaring tone rung through the air, announcing that the lesson had ended.
Alot of students complained as they started to walk outside the building, not ready for today's assembly.
The two boys followed in confusion as they all went onto the oval.

Gon turned to Killua, "Neh KilluA? Do you think we're gonna go to the main campus thingy??"

Killua's eyes lit up at that question. "If that's so.. then, wanna race?"

A few students around them overheard their conversation. Kayano, being one of the said students, decided to question the two boys.

"Hey!" She happily walked up to the pair "I'm assuming you don't know how far campus is from here, but, why do you wanna race?"

Gon turned to the girl in confusion "what do you mean by 'why do you wanna race'?"

Kayano was confused as well "I mean it in a way.. like.. we could just peacefully walk down and not waste our energy. We do have to stand for most of the assembly anyways."

Killua walked over, an obvious glare on his face. "If he wants to race me, he can. Not like we'll waste much energy."

-

The class decended down the path, walking at a moderate pace. Since they left earlier than normal, they had a little time that they could waste.

Nagisa and Kayano were walking up in front of the group, peacefully walking down until a strong gust of 'wind' hit the two, causing Nagisa to trip over and fall on his face, a second gust of wind followed after the first one, as if it were two people.

The whole class stares in the direction the wind just went, catching glimpses of two figures speeding down the mountain. They all stood still in awe at the speed that was being displayed, the green and blue blurs almost out of view in a few seconds. But.. was that even humane speed?

It was a few seconds of silence before it was broken by almost chaotic laughter. Nagisa turned away from the speedsters and looked back at Karma. Karma was... laughing?

"Ahhhh they really are strong huh? Maybe this'll make things more interesting~" He stated as he started to make his way down the mountain once again. He wasn't planing on actually going to the assembly but he was intruiged by the two new anomalies, he wanted to see who won.

The rest of the class were shaken out of their trances as they followed their strawberry haired classmate, many still gaping in awe.

Just then, Okajima ran past, screaming with snakes biting him. The group screamed as they watched him run, only to fall into a river thinking that the bridges were fixed.

-

Gon and Killua raced by, their movements causing wind to blow up behind them. They sped down the mountain, expertly avoiding trees, stums, rocks and other obsticals in their way. There were many broken bridges and large rivers in their way, but they simply jumped over or evaded them like it was second nature.

Gon looked over the the white haired boy running beside him, or more like slightly in front of him. Gon pouted at this discovery, and it only fueled his desire to win.

Gon sped up a little more to get ahead of Killua, managing to get about a foot ahead of him. Killua noticed this, and he too sped up. They were neck and neck, either one of them always a foot ahead of the other before the positions switched once more.

The main campus was in full view now and both Gon and Killua were more determined than ever. Gon looked over to Killua once more before getting a brilliant idea. He closed in on Killua a bit, getting right next to him. Quickly, he leaned over and gave him a small peck on the cheek.

Killua, in all his flustered glory, froze. Unluckily for him, they had just reached a ditch, and he promptly faceplanted into the dirt. Gon looked back at his poor friend, giggling at his plan's success. Gon kept running, knowing Killua wouldn't be stalled for too long and taking the advantage he just gained.

Killua quickly lifted himslef out of the ditch, his face resembling a certain red head's hair. He saw Gon getting away and pushed his new found blush down and he used the ditch to his advantage and launched into the air, quickly gaining ground.

Sadly, Gon had already run too far ahead. By the time he reached up to Gon, he'd already reached the mark, doing a sweet, heinously embarassing, victory dance. Killua looked down in a flustered rage. 'Damnit!! Why'd he have t-to Kiss Me!!!! Ahhhhuuugugugugggg' Killua's mind was racing around in a panic.

Soon, Killua gave into defeat, hoping doing pushups would get his mind off of Gon for a bit. He droped into position, Gon still dancing like a lunatic, and started his punishment.

"1..2..3..4..5..6..-" Gon heard Killua counting and stoped his victorious slander againt the dance world. He looked down at Killua doing his pushups. Gon, being the cheeky buggart he is, decided to make this even harder for Killua, walking over to him.

Killua was focusing of his pushups, almost forgetting the incident from earlier, before he felt a pressure on his back. Suddenly the pushups were alot harder. He was confused before he realised what was going on, as he heard a certain greenette's chuckle from above him. Gon wAS SITTING ON HIS BACK!!

Killua's face flaired up once more, before his enthusiasm to get this over with was intesnified. "189...190...191...192...193" He sped up, moving up and down so fast Gon almost fell off. Gon managed to keep his balance on Killua's back, somehow not noticing his friend's face burning up.

"384...385...386..387.." Killua continued his pushups with fervour, Gon still giggling up a storm. 'Why does his giggle have to be so.. SO CUTE!!! AHHHHHHHHH' Killua's mind was straining, screaming at him. 'I just have to get to 1000 and i'll be done...'

Killua was into the 700s now, his face never loosing it's crimson shade. Gon was just staring at the back of Killua's head from atop his back. The fluffy hair bouncing up and down with every movement. He reached his hand down, and started ruffling through it for a few seconds.

Killua slightly stumbled at the feeling, and Gon immediately pulled his hand back, wanting him to keep his concentration. Killua was getting tired from the emotional freak out and the extra weight of Gon on his back. He was still totally fine, used to vigorous training, but slowed down a little bit.

Killua had just reached 900 before both he and Gon felt the many presences of their new classmates reaching their way the to bottom of the mountain. It was shocking how quickly they had made their way down the track, but plot convinece is a powerful tool.

-

The rest of class 3E finally made their way to their destination, only to see an odd sight before them. Their two new classmates were on the grass nearby, one of which were doing pushups with the other on their back. Surprisingly, most of the class missed the tomato like colour Killua's face was sporting. However, this development did not go unnoticed by one Karma Akabane.

A few of the students paused their attention off the two boys to talk about assassination plans, although most of them continued to watch the pair as they waited for the teachers.

Okajima had been attacked by bee's and snakes along the way as well he even got chased by a boulder, so he was getting patched up by another student. He has severe bee stings on his arms and face, somehow managing to not die.

Just as Karasuma arrived, they all heard the certain voice of a white haired male call out "1000!!! I did it!" Before turning to him in shock. They all watched as he got up, pushed Gon off himself then caught him, some finally noticing the red hue on his face as he placed Gon down and dragged him over towards Karasuma.

The students went into the hall and lined up, they were the first there as usual. Karma skipped and sat outside, plotting questions and schemes to use against the two new students.
Around ten minutes later some students from the main campus started piling into the hall, snickering as they went past until two stopped to talk to a certain sky blue haired boy.

"Nagisa-kun~!" A boy with freckles and short spikey hair called out to the bluenette.

"So glad you could make it," the one who said this had a big ass nose and straight hair, glasses sitting atop his stupid looking nose replied sarcastically to the spiky haired guy "tough trip comin' down the mountain, I bet!" They laughed between each other as they walked to their lines.
'i doubt you'd even survive walking down that shitty forest.'
Killua snickered as he watched the obvious taunting with annoyance. He had already grown somewhat attached to the class, not that he'd admit it. Gon just watched it curiously, noticing the tone the boys used wasn't a nice one.

After everyone had entered the hall, an old looking man got up to make a speech. Killua and Gon tuned most of it out, Killua just standing there and Gon looking around the room.

"Essentially, you are the cream of the crop--this nations chosen elite! I, your school dean, can vouch for that!" The man then eyed class 3-E "But, if you're not careful... You could end up like certain other good-for-nothing's!" The whole of the hall laughed, all but 3-E. Killua didn't like that.

"Now, now. We mustn't laugh at their expense. I suppose my comment was out of line." 'You fucking bet it was' Killua thought. Gon still wasn't sure what was going on and his ears became faintly steamy.

"Nagisa, where's karma?" a sliver headed boy standing behind nagisa asked.

"Ditching." Nagisa replied, noding his head down a bit.

"What?! Just him?!"

"He knows he'll get punished for blowing off the assembly but says he doesn't care. It's times like this I wish I was an honour student bad-boy" Nagisa complained.

"Mhm. I hear ya." The boy agreed with Nagisa

Killua and Gon both overheard this conversation, due to both of them standing relatively close. This made their curosity about the red haired boy spike, more Killua's than Gon's.

"Next is an address by the student council. Please start your preparations, student council." A robotic voice announced as the Dean walked off the stage, handing some things to a green haired student on his way.

Karasuma walks in besides an older looking teacher.

"Who's that teacher?"

Karasuma talks to the old teacher "Hello, I am Karasuma. Class 3-E's teacher." He bows

"He's so stylish and cool!"

Karasuma continues "As I work on a seperate campus... I thought I'd use this chance to say hello."

"Uhh... Erm.. okay!"

"Hey! Check it out!" Hinano quietly conversed with her blonde haired classmate.

"Oh!" Rio responded.

Karasuma pulls a shocked face

"Oh, Karasuma-sensei!" Rio softly yelled out to her teacher.

"We've decorated out knife sheaths!" Hinano also joined in on the spurring conversation.

"Cute, huh!" the two girls we clearly exited.

"I don't mind if their cute, just don't wave them around here! We can't let the other classes find out about the assassination!" Karasuma hushed them, trying to keep his volume to a minimum. Killua watched the two girl's unprofessionalism with distaste. 'are they idiots!?'

"Y-yes, sir..." both of the girls nodded down in shame.

"Who's he? An Class E teacher?"

"They all seem to get along..."

"I'm jealous. All the guys and teachers in our class are butt-ugly."

There were voices going around the room, most of them jellous over the new teacher.

'that's only one of our three teacher's' killua struggled not to laugh, and instead tried pondered on if he was allowed to move closer to Gon.

As if on que, Irina walked in with pride in her strut. Some of the guys watch as Bitch-sensei walks in, all who were watching blushing as they examine her head to toe, even some of the girls watched in awe as she walked in heading towards class E.

"Woah! Who's that super hot foreign lady?!"

"Bitch-sensei was ready to drop just a minute ago, too." The boy with silver hair said, sweatdropping.

"Vanity's in her veins, all right." Another one laughed in response. They turned to face the front again.

"Is she an E class teacher too?"

"So cool..."

The voices went around once more. Karasuma returns to his normal position as Bitch-sensei walks to his side, standing with her hands behind her back.

"Why are you here?" Karasuma whispered, his veins still popped from suppresed anger.

"Don't give me that. I'm their teacher too." Bitch-sensei retorted.

"Then you do consider yourself one?" Karasuma was almost done with this shit.

Bitch-sensei ignored his question, "Besides, I wanted to check out the other students too." She looked out soon the crowd "Hhm.. all duds. Oh yeah."

Bitch-sensei starts walking forward towards class 3E.

"Nagisa~" She calls to the boy who looks at her in response.

"hm?" he let out a questioning noise.

She places a hand on his shoulder "Now's my chance, now that that octopus isn't around."
She puts a hand beside her mouth, half whispering to Nagisa "you've been keeping track of all his weaknesses, right? Let me borrow your notebook." Killua grimaced at their close distance, hoping that he'd never be put into Nagisa's postion.

"Eh.. what? But I already told you all of his useful weaknesses." Nagisa was confused.

She gets closer "oh you! You're just trying to hide the really big stuff!"

"No. I'm serious--" Nagisa started to protest, but was cut off.

"Come on! Give it to me, kid!" She grabs Nagisas head, pushing it into her boobs "Don't make me smother you!!" She holds nagisa in place as he dies from embarassment. Killua was shocked and even considered praying for the poor child.

"I can't breath...! You're boobs are too much, Bitch-sensei!!" All of class 3E watched, either grimacing or blank faced, already used to it. Killua was stressing out while Gon looked at it as if it were completly normal. 'This reminds me of those women that came to Whale Island' he reminisced.

The two boys that had earlier tormented nagisa got nosebleeds 'i am so jealous' they thought in unison 'she's... A bitch...'

"What the hell?" The other students in the room were confused by the sudden actions.

Karasuma walked up to Bitch-sensei and grabbed her hair "OwwW!! That hurts!" she screeched.

"The end class isn't supposed to have fun!"

Karasuma's fuse was already lit and burning out.

Karasuma dragged the protesting bitch away from nagisa who uncomfortably stood and watched the two teachers move away. Killua let out an uncontrolled sigh of relief.

"Alright! The student council events are explained on the handouts you've just been given." A green haired boy began to explain.

"Huh? What? Where are ours?" Okajima said, already having an idea of what was going on.

"Excuse me, sir! E class didn't get any handouts!" Killua examined the situation, and added all the information up. 'Yeah... this class doesn't have a great reputation. Their being used as a sort of representation of punishment or as a way to scare the rest of the school, seeing as how the rest of the school looks at them. This school is messed up...'

"Oh? You didn't get any?" Now that's strange... I'm sorry! It seems we forgot to make some for 3-E. I guess you'll just have to memorise it all before you leave!" The student taunted, knowing he didn't print enough for them.

The rest of the student body aside from class 3-E laughs.

Gon is just confused, but annoyed as to why they all seem to hate class 3-E.

"Infact, you and your classmates could stand to sharpen your memory anyway!" The guy continued to mess with them, clearly enjoying it.

"What the hell? Could he be any more sadistic? Hm..?" Bitch-sensei muttered, Killua thinking along the same lines.

Class 3-E all looked blankly, already used to this kind of situation. Until a faint yellow blur sped around, so fast only the trained eye could notice it.

Koro-sensei hands out the papers in the speed of Mach 20. "Isogai-kun." He turns his head to face the odd looking teacher.

"What are you--?!" Karasuma starts out.

"Oh, there we go! Everyone has a hand written copy now, it would seem." Koro-sensei stated almost cockily. Killua and Gon just watched in amazement, Killua smirking happily with the outcome. Gon was happy too, seeming understanding something about the situation.

"Yes, sir! Oh, we got our handouts! please continue, sir!" Isogai yelled out to the green haired boy's shock.

"What? N-no way! How?! Hey, now! Who killed our fun?! Err, umm! Ahem! Let us continue! Let's take a look at the upcoming student council schedule. The student council..." The boy continued, confused and upset that his plot had failed.

"You we're told not to show yourself to the rest of the school! You're very existence is a state secret, you know!" Karasuma was about ready to blow something up.

"Oh, come on now. My disguise is flawless. No one will ever know." 'Yeah no...' Killua fought the urge to facepalm.

"He must've gotten so lonely." Nagisa muttered out with a sweatdrop.

"Can't blame him, I guess." another student replied back.

"Woah, I don't remember seeing that teacher just a minute ago..."

"He seems kinda big. And... Wriggly."

"Plus, That other teacher is going at it with him. Is she trying to stab him?"

The voices circulated again, as per usual.

"Oww! That hurts!" Bitch-sensei whined out as Karasuma pulled her into an arm lock to stop her idiocy. Killua was struggling not to outright scream in annoyance.

Gon saw killua's annoyance and concluded that what was happening was not the best, especially with the teachers.

"Now the lady teachers being taken away."

"None of this makes sense."

All the other students were confused.

Some of the 3-E students giggle "That's Professor bitch for you!"

____

3093 words

"Hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was kinda draining. It's alot longer than we thought it's be so we hope you liked it ∩﹏∩" - Jaz

Heyo~ Soo.. this took a while, but I enjoyed going back and forth from the show to Wattpad to write down what they said xd
It was fun writing this~!! ☆
We also skipped the principal cut scenes, deemed them unnecessary. Oh, sorry for unpublishing it, I wanted to change some things up hehe~ ー Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.4K 29
With some help from his older brother Illumi, Killua runs away from home. Away from his over bearing parents and moves to Whale Island to enroll in C...
907 28 8
After being separated for 5 years Gon's mental health has declined, leaving him with hallucinations and delusions. Gon one day happens to bump into K...
184K 4.1K 12
An Assassination Classroom x reader. A new student had entered Kunugigaoka Junior High as a third-year student. She has the beauty and the brains but...
194K 5.3K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...