๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ค๐จ๐ฐ๐ง...

-BREEEZY- เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

โŒœ โ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‹๐”๐’๐“ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐‹๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐‚๐‡๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐“๐‘๐˜, ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐ˆ๏ฟฝ... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

โŒœ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฒ๐‘ถ๐‘พ๐‘ต โŒŸ
Chapter 2 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’… ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ & ๐‘จ ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’๐’† ๐‘พ๐’๐’“๐’Œ๐’†๐’“
Chapter 3 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘ผ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 4 - ๐‘ด๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐‘ฉ๐’† ๐‘ถ๐’–๐’• ๐‘ถ๐’‡ ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’…
Chapter 5 - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’๐’Œ๐’–'๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 6 - ๐‘จ๐’” ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐’š
Chapter 7 - ๐‘ต๐’ ๐‘ด๐’๐’“๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’š
Chapter 8 - ๐‘จ๐’‡๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š
Chapter 9 - ๐‘ท๐’”๐’š๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’š ๐’—๐’”. ๐‘บ๐’„๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†
Chapter 10 - ๐‘จ๐’Ž ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ท๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•?
Chapter 11 - ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ณ๐’๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’„

Chapter 1 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’”!

9.3K 385 257
-BREEEZY- เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

-𝗢𝗡𝗘-
❝【𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓼!】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
For the sake of
science?
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

𝓣—he night was dark and warm, with the moonlight twinkling over the puddles left behind from the previous earthly shower.

A group of voyagers had set out on a expedition across the abandoned wilderness in Australia, one that would be grueling and exhausting but ultimately worthwhile. For what cause you may ask? Well the cause was simple. It was all in the name of science.

"Senku-Chann~" Gen cooed. "Are we lost?" The man's spirit was dwindling. Could you blame him? He'd been wandering for half an hour in the middle of no where with a flashlight for the rest of the group, unsure of what they were looking for.

"Lost?" Senku looked out into the distance with a cocky laugh. "With the power of science on our side we'll never be lost!"

"What are we looking for anyways?" The purpose of this hike was yet to be revealed. He just roused everyone from their beds in the middle of the night, handed them backpacks containing everything they needed, and instructed them to follow him.

"The Oenpelli." Senku stated what he had assumed to be the obvious.

"Ouu, I know what that is!" Gen was confident in his science knowledge for once. "It's a late Latin word that phonetically imitates, resembles, or suggests the sound that it describes. Like zap, or boom, or kukuku." He looked over to Senku with a confident grin.

"No, that's an onomatopoeia." Why would they be looking for words? And how does that correlate to science? "What were looking for is the oenpelli—a python. The rarest one in the world at that."

Gen froze. "We're looking for pythons?"

"Yes."

"Like the snakes?"

"Yes."

"In the middle of the wilderness?"

"Correct."

"Whiles it's dark..?"

"Ding, ding, ding."

"For the sake of science?" Gen was hyperventilating.

"You sure do catch on fast." Senku commended. "Now let's get a move on, there should be some in this area."

Senku turned around to push forth with his journey when he realized the spotlight had stopped pointing forward and was now pointing at the sky. "Seriously-" he was ready to reprimand Gen for his bad handling of the flashlight, but he stopped himself when he noticed the man passed out in the mud.

"Senku, Gen fainted again." Taiju quickly picked the limp man up and took over his flashlight duty so Gen wouldn't slow them down.

"Yeah, I see." Senku sighed. This is why he was hesitant to let Gen tag along in the first place, but if the time came, someone would have to sweet talk the locals.

Their walking came to a halt as the pair heard some rustling in the bushes. "Over there..." Senku warned.

Taiju looked at him in confusion and Senku tilted his head over to the bush, "Go on..." Did Taiju really think Senku would go into those bushes? He was far too feeble to wrestle with a snake, let alone one as enormous as the Oenpelli. Which is why he brought the abnormally strong man along with him.

"Oh." When Taiju realized what was going on, he slammed Gen to the ground. "I'll go get it!" He stated proudly, rushing over to the bushes.

"Don't you need...equipment or something?" Senku pondered.

"I'll use my hands." He dismissed the scientist and parted the large bushes to see what was hiding.

Chrome leapt to his feet in response to the unexpected incursion, he was the one rustling inside the bushes, not a large python.

"You scared it!" He had located the small brown snake Senku was talking about and was attempting to catch it with his snake hook, but Taiju made it slither away.

"Scared what?" Taiju questioned, pointing the flashlight on the tiny brown snake crawling away.

"The Oenpelli!" Chrome groaned in annoyance.

Taiju had a hard time believing that. "That thing was the Oenpelli?"

"Not a chance." Senku answered. "The Oenpelli grows to at-least four meters, which can be translated to thirteen feet in length."

Thirteen feet? Chrome looked in the distance, trying to find his small snake that had long disappeared. "Then what was that?"

Senku shrugged. "Probably just some random poisonous and highly lethal snake."

Both Taiju and Chrome looked over to Senku at the same time. "Some what?!"

╭      ╮

╰      ╯

Meanwhile in Sydney [Y/n] was on vacation, marveling at the multi-venue performing arts centre in the front of her. The architecture was simply breathtaking.

"Crystal, do you see this?" She awed.

"Yes love, I can see." Crystal laughed. "Do you want me to take a picture of you?" The woman could practically read her mind.

A picture?

Without a second's thought or reply, [Y/n] tossed the woman her phone and ran over to stairs leading up to the building. "Do I?" Of course she did!

Crystal quickly caught the device. "Hey, don't throw your phone like that [Y/n]!" She reprimanded, "It was expensive," She sighed.

Crystal was already well aware that her friend had not a care in the world and no system of conduct, she was a free bird and did whatever she believed felt right. Something about how 'if it's meant to be then it'll be' or 'having faith in the universe'. Sounds weird, but hey, it's gotten her this far.

"If it dropped then I would have just got a new one, no biggie." [Y/n] assured her. "Besides, a little birdie told me that my soulmate would be in Australia this week, maybe he could buy me a new one."

Crystal laughed once more at her friend's naivety. "Are you still going on about this super smart, green haired, 5'6 scientist man that you saw in a dream?"

"Precisely," [Y/n] smiled. "He's a little bit on the short side but I can work with that." She wasn't the type to pass judgment on others for the things they couldn't control.

"I had a dream that I was battling ten zombie sized chickens, should I also be worried?" Crystal teased.

"No, that's different." [Y/n] laughed.

"How so?" Crystal got into position to take [Y/n]'s picture.

"Because I believe with all my heart, and if you strongly believe in something then there's no reason for it not to come true." [Y/n] posed in front of the building.

Crystal snapped a few photos and then got up to show them to her. "I suppose you're right."

"I like them." The cameras on these new phones were quite an improvement from what they were a couple years back.

"Because I took them, obviously." Crystal praised herself. "But back to this soppy soulmate stuff, if you know how he looks then why can't you just search him up on Facebook or something?"

[Y/n] rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. "Well...I don't exactly know how he looks."

Crystal was confused. "But you described him to me."

"That was just a random hunches from a collection of dreams I've had over the years, but they're usually hard to make out, kind of like a puzzle." It was possible that [Y/n] had misinterpreted a couple of things.

"So we're just...basing all of this on pure luck?"

"Precisely."

Crystal shrugged. "Well, at least we got to come to Australia."

[Y/n] took Crystal's hand in hers and began walking up the stairs to go inside the building. "Have some faith Crystal, everything's possible as long as you believe!"

"You said the same thing in Japan." Crystal was over it.

[Y/n] rolled her eyes. "Well he's no longer in Japan, now is he?"

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

2.5K 168 8
โ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„, ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐๐˜โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ...
341K 17.3K 35
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐Œ๐„, ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“. ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐€๐Œ๐ ๐Š๐๐„๐„๐‚๐€๐๐’โž โœŽY/n...
Dr Stone ( Senku! Twin! Brother! x ??????) Natalie Lim เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เค•เคฒเฅเคชเคฟเคค เคตเคฟเคœเฅเคžเคพเคจ

24K 950 37
Ishigami M/N, the older twin between him and Ishigami Senku. After having an accident when he was young, his vocal cords were damaged seriously cau...
Incalculable | S.Ishigami x Fem OC The-De3p-End เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

68.8K 2.6K 45
"๐“—๐“ฎ๐”‚, ๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ด. ๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ, ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ฝ, ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ!" In which Senku Ishigami, the genius wh...