Angel of Music (Uta no Prince...

By Ethel1142

(Y/N) (L/N) has grown up surrounded by music, so much that she had developed a natural talent for many aspect... More

Character Info.
Character info cont.
"Seven-Colored Compass"
"Brand New Melody"
"Knocking On My Mind"
"Believe Heart to the End of the World"
"Full Throttle Chivalrous Spirit Go! Fight!!"
"Shout Out from Orion"
"Feeling Heart"
"Eternity Love"
"Weaving Dreams"
"Come On, Let's Song!"
"Map Of The Future"
"The Heart of a Lost Child"
"Serious Love 1000%"
"Poison Kiss"
"Reincarnation of Love"
"Muteki Dangerous"
"True Wing"
"Koizakura"
"Smile Magic"
"Orange Rhapsody"
"Fantasia of the Stars" Part One
"Fantasia of the Stars" Part Two

"Promise to Sirius"

1K 35 19
By Ethel1142

Third POV

It was another peaceful day at the agency, and the boys of STARISH were relaxing outside in one of the many gardens on the property. Nothing could ruin the moment of tranquility. There was a light breeze, the sun was shining, and the sky was the perfect shade of blue.

Well, the peaceful moment of tranquility didn't last too long. Soon, the sound of footsteps barreling towards the band was heard, along with a happy shout that could only belong to one person.

"HOORAY!" Shinomiya exclaimed as he lunged at himself at his childhood friend, trapping Syo in a tight embrace.

"Listen to this, I've got a job!" The tall blonde of the group revealed to everyone.

Like the members before him, Shinomiya was quite excited to be informed that someone had offered a job for him to do. It would help STARISH in the long run for achieving their goal for being nominated for the Uta Pri Award.

Catching everyone's attention, the other members perked up, curious as to what the sunshine of the group could've been offered to participate in.

"A gravure ad?" Ittoki asked, repeating what Shinomiya had told them to make sure he didn't mishear him.

"Yes, it's a lipstick ad."

"Lipstick?"

Certainly not what the boys were expecting, but it was a job that could grab the attention of fans, being as that it was makeup. Shinomiya saw it in a very...different point of view.

"It sounds like a mature, strong, and manly job," the tall blonde smiled while pumping his fists slightly.

Mature, manly, and strong, not exactly the words to describe Shinomiya. He always wore a swimsuit with a Piyo-Chan tube for swimming, he loved and was gentle with animals (like another certain someone), and the tall blonde absolutely loved the fancy parfaits you saw on display at many cafes.

Those were the other's exact thoughts, so it wasn't surprising that they all deadpanned at Shinomiya when they heard him describing his thoughts on the job.

"Well then. Things are starting to get busy. Time to go practice!" The tallest member of the group beamed as he wandered his way back into the building.

Ittoki and Syo just sweat-dropped with chibi expressions as they watched their friend disappear from sight.

"What's he going to practice?" The confused red head questioned, not knowing if there was really anything to practice when it came to things like that.

"It's impossible. There's no way," the strawberry blonde next to him commented as he placed his hands on his hips.

"It's a little different from what I'd except from Shinomi," Ren added on as he leaned back against the bench he was sitting on.

"A little different? It's the exact opposite," Ichinose stated.

He wasn't wrong. You'd expect someone like Natsuki Shinomiya to be featured in a kid's show or some kind of cutesy ad that was meant towards girls. But a lipstick ad? It didn't really fit his whole personality.

As the boys continued pondering on Shinomiya's little announcement, another pair of footsteps was heard approaching the group. Turning towards the noise, STARISH saw the familiar shade of (h/c) hair that belonged to the one and only (Y/N).

She looked to be little frantic, as if she was searching for someone in particular. And someone particular she was looking for.

"Syo, there you are," she let out as she stopped to catch her breath.

Seeing the uneasy look in her eyes, Syo quickly turned his attention from the whole lipstick thing directly to (Y/N).

"Hey, what's up?" He asked, thinking something had went wrong, being as that the girl seemed to be really uneasy and frantic about something.

Truth be told, she had heard about the whole gravure ad offer from Shinomiya that morning, and the singer songwriter was very much happy for him. Until she and Haruka went to go meet with Ringo right after breakfast. And judging by her reaction right in that moment, it hadn't gone exactly how she expected it to go.

Looking over at the others, (Y/N) then looked back towards Syo, waving her hand to signal him to come off to the side so she could inform him what she had heard this morning. Following her, Syo leaned in close so they could keep this a little more quiet and private.

"So, Haruka and I just heard from Ringo, and..." the girl trailed off before cupping a hand around her mouth before whispering the rest into Syo's ear.

And what she said definitely did shock him. So much so that he jumped away from her.

"What?! It's an offer for Satsuki!" The shortest member yelled loudly.

Loud enough for the rest of them members to hear him. Realizing what he had just done, both Syo and (Y/N) froze before looking back, their jaws agape slightly since they didn't really want the others to find out.

Off to the side, the rest of the STARISH members were confused now, themselves. Who was this Satsuki person? Seeing that they weren't asking questions yet, (Y/N) looked back to the strawberry blonde boy.

"Apparently, their cameraman caught that whole hijacking incident on TV and took a liking to Natsuki," she explained in a hushed tone.

This time, Syo grit his teeth slightly before letting out a small sigh. Not what he had expected at all to hear from her.

"That's not good."

"What? What's wrong?" The two idols heard Ittoki ask.

Looking at each other, the (h/c) haired girl shrugged slightly before nodding her head towards the rest of the group.

"We should tell them," she told Syo.

"Yeah, guess you guys should know too," the blonde agreed.

Nodding his head, the two walked back towards the group as the singer songwriter placed a hand on her hip. Looking towards each other one more time, Syo went on to explain everything to the rest.

"Huh? His personality changes when he takes off his glasses?" They all asked at the same time, again, making sure they didn't mishear anything.

And that was when Ichinose, in particular, remembered something.

"Then, at that HAYATO concert..."

With him saying that particular phrase, the others then remembered the concert where Shinomiya had jumped on stage and completely took over the show as people were trying to get cover from the rain.

It was hard for the boys to forget about it too based on the fact that tall blonde of the group had pulled a gutsy move of their (h/c) haired composer in front of all of the cameras. That still didn't sit well with any of them. But one thing stood out now that they thought about it.

"Now that you mention it, he wasn't wearing his glasses then either," Hijirikawa said.

"Why does his personality change?" Ren asked the one person who had known Shinomiya the longest.

But Syo didn't have an answer for that at all.

"I don't know. He doesn't remember anything that happened when he's Satsuki either," the short blonde explained.

Now it all made sense to everyone.

"That explains why Shinomiya never says anything about that concert," Ichinose thought out loud as he placed a hand on his chin.

"In any case, once he becomes Satsuki, no one can stop him. The only way to turn him back into Natsuki is put his glasses back on," Syo explained.

As he said that, (Y/N) felt a small chill go down her spine. She couldn't forget about the day where Satsuki had punched a tree out of anger and irritation, bringing it down completely to the point where she had to jump to get out of the way before being crushed. His strength wasn't something to joke around about.

"What a surprise," the girl heard her traditional childhood friend say.

"Yeah, and I'm worried. More than likely they'll ask him to be Satsuki on set. And that won't end well because he won't know what anyone's talking about," the girl voiced her worries.

Hearing her say that, Ittoki looked down at his feet. This was indeed worrying for everyone.

"We can't talk to Natsuki about this, can we?" The now worried red head asked the two who knew more about this than anyone else.

It wasn't as easy as that, unfortunately. Or else Syo would've done it years ago. But this was a bit more challenging than that.  It was would take a mental toll on the tallest member of their group if he were simply told this now.

"He's got to do it himself somehow," the strawberry blonde concluded.

"Yeah, as much as we want to tell him..." (Y/N) added on as she trailed off.

Everyone could see that this was worrying her too. But, who knows, maybe it'd be okay in the end. Only time would tell.

Deciding to call it at that, Syo and (Y/N) went back to the two blondes' dorm room, since she was staying there for the night anyway, and to try and relax themselves. In order to get her mind off of this stress, since she knew it wouldn't be good on her mentally, the singer songwriter had grabbed her new iPad Pro she had bought a few days beforehand to do a little sketching.

That always seemed to help her to calm her nerves. As the girl sat beside Syo on their couch in their room, Shinomiya was watching something on their TV. Before she knew it, (Y/N) heard the tall blonde's singing coming from the TV. Tapping her foot to the catchy little song, the girl looked up for a split second to see that it was a commercial that Shinomiya had filmed for a Piyo-Chan snack.

"What do you think, Syo, (N/N)?" The tall blonde smiled towards his two friends.

"You filmed this a while ago? It's pretty good," the shorter blonde complimented as he looked from the piece of letter that he was reading, his cheek resting on his hand.

"Yeah, I love it. It's cute," the composer smiled as she looked up from her iPad, twirling her apple pen in her hand in order to stretch her fingers a little bit.

Still, something about this ad was quite obvious to both of the sitting idols. And Syo was the first one to mention it.

"Anyway, you're not acting in this, are you?" He asked.

Shinomiya let out a bit of a sheepish laugh. Well, he loved Piyo-Chan, so it was hard for him not to act in an ad like this one. It was more of the boy's style.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Of course it is. More importantly, if you act like yourself at this gravure job, you'll mess it up. Be careful," Syo warned his childhood friend.

"I know that," Shinomiya assured.

But (Y/N) could tell that this was starting to get onto the tallest of the trio. This was something completely different from what Shinomiya was used to, and it was going to be quite demanding for him. So, the (h/c) haired gave him a beautiful smile as she placed her iPad in her lap for a second.

"Well, I know you can do it, Natsuki. They wouldn't have offered it to you if they didn't think you were the one," she told him.

Now those words right there made all of Shinomiya's worries vanish within an instant. He swore this was a super power of hers, but he felt blessed that (Y/N) was someone he could always turn to for reassurance because the tall blonde knew she only spoke the truth. It was something very admirable about the girl. 

Shinomiya soon returned the girl's smile with his own bright one. One full of his own love for the girl.

"Thank you, (N/N). By the way, what're you two working on?" The tall one asked the two idols just as (Y/N) went back to work on her little project.

Shinomiya had watched that the two were very into their little works, (Y/N) with her cute little glasses and a concentrated look on her face while Syo was smiling to himself as he kept on reading.

"I'm reading some fan letters. It makes me happy to know that there are people cheering me on. Including one sitting right next to me," the strawberry blonde smirked before decided to joke around with the concentrating girl sitting just inches from him.

As (Y/N) finished with sketching a couple of lines, Syo smirked and decided to make his move, poking the girl in the side gently a couple of times, causing her to flinch, letting out a laugh as her glasses fell into her lap.

"Stop it!" The girl laughed as she grabbed Syo's wrist before the two side eyed each other and then bursting into a fit of snickers and giggles.

"But yeah. Now I know I've got to work even harder," Syo said once he calmed himself before grabbing another letter from his little pile on the coffee table.

Shinomiya couldn't help but to admire that about his childhood friend.

"I see. What about you, (N/N)?" He asked the girl as she picked up her glasses, placing them back on.

"Oh! I'm just sketching a couple of ideas for future outfits for you guys and myself. I was in a very creative and artsy mood today," she explained before turning her iPad around for both boys to see what she had drawn.

And sure enough, they weren't disappointed at all with what they saw. In fact, it was quite impressive. She had drawn the outline of a female figure, much like how an authentic fashion designer would. On the drawn model, (Y/N) had sketched most of the outline and small details of a beautiful looking dress that was one shouldered, the sleeve of that shoulder flowing down over the model's arm, the skirt of the dress was an empire waist style.

The small details included little shapes of what looked to be jewels, the color palette that she had chosen included shades of blues mixed with some black.

"Woah, that's so cool, (N/N)!" Shinomiya complimented.

"Yeah, but I thought Ringo said he didn't want you designing our costumes, Ms. Glasses," Syo teased as he grabbed the girl's glasses, pulling them down to where they were sitting on the bridge of her nose, making her look like one of those stereotypical librarians.

Narrowing her eyes slightly, (Y/N) jokingly pursed her lips together before pushing her glasses back up with her index finger. But she did it in a very obnoxious fashion that caused both boys to let out a chuckle or too.

"He doesn't need to know about this," she told the boys, gesturing to her iPad before going back to work for a few seconds.

But something peaked the two STARISH members' interest. Now that they thought about it, they had never seen the (h/c) haired girl with her glasses on before. Heck, they didn't even know she owned a pair other than her cool looking sunglasses.

"I didn't even know you had to wear glasses, (N/N). Have you always had to?" Shinomiya asked as he took a seat on the other side of the girl on the couch.

"Yeah, but I only wear them when I'm looking at a screen for a long time or if I'm reading. If I don't, I get really bad headaches," she explained before taking her glasses off, placing them up on her head.

"Makes sense," Syo voiced before leaning back with his arms spread out on the back rest of the couch.

However, before the trio could continue on with their conversation, a very familiar voice came from the TV. Even if it was playing softly, the singing became very clear to everyone in the room.

🎶When the sharpest words wanna cut me down,

🎶 I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown 'em out.

🎶I am brave, I am bruised,

🎶I am who I'm meant to be, this is me.

The two boys' eyes widened once they look back at the screen, seeing a familiar figure on the screen marching in front of a group people, wearing a magnificent dress as she looked to be singing her heart out.

As the song continued on, the scene changed to show two individuals looking into each other's eyes as the female lead with (h/c) swung on a trapeze, gazing into the eyes of the white haired male before her, everything going in slow motion. The next scene showed the female lead in an old fashioned opera house, singing without any equipment, making sure her voice was heard, the song matching perfectly before the screen went black.

The title of the movie soon faded into view, as well as the viewing times, which were not until a few months from today. Silence enveloped the room as the two boys sat with their jaws almost hitting the floor from the complete shock of what they had just seen. This was their songwriter's movie.

"Huh, I forgot the first trailer of the movie came out today," (Y/N) suddenly chimed as she smiled to herself.

The two shocked boys just looked back at her before Shinomiya's excitement got the best of him, his smile becoming even bigger than before before he pulled the (h/c) haired girl into a tight embrace, her cheeks becoming pink in the process.

"The movie looks amazing, (N/N)! I can't believe your voice has gotten even more prettier than it was before!"

"Okay, stop squishing her!" Syo scolded before grabbing the girl's arm, pulling her back towards him.

He too, had a few words to say about this. Syo wasn't going to let Shinomiya hog all of the compliments.

"But yeah. Wow, (Y/N). I...actually don't have any words. That looks awesome," the strawberry blonde smiled, still shell shocked from what he had just seen.

He understood far more now why the girl was nominated for the Golden Voice. Making a whole soundtrack for a movie, her singing, her acting, just...everything about this girl was so friggin' amazing to both boys.

(Y/N)'s cheeks were still a pink shade, but she smiled to herself nonetheless. She too, had to admit that her own movie looked like it was going yo be a good one.

"Thank you. I'll be sure to get you all tickets when I can. We can go watch it together," she suggested before placing her iPad on the table.

"You betcha! Oh yeah! Natsuki, I have work on the day of your shoot, so I can't go," Syo realized, informing Shinomiya.

"Well, I can go with you. I have a quick meeting in the morning, but I can meet you somewhere right after," (Y/N) quickly told the tall boy as she stood up to stretch, and to also put her things away.

Shinomiya's lime green eyes went a little wide for a second once he heard the girl say that. Wait, could this be considered a date for the two of them? Could it?

"You want to come with me, (N/N)?" The tall boy asked the girl as he stood up as well.

He wanted to make sure he had heard her right. Even if he'd be working most of the time, Shinomiya really wanted to have some time to spend with (Y/N), just the two of them.

The said girl then turned to give the boy a bright smile as she took her glasses off, putting them in their respective case.

"Heck yeah! I'll be there to support you the whole way," she grinned a closed eyed grin.

Syo looked up at his childhood friend to see almost a daydream like expression on his face, the tall boy's cheeks turning a little red in the process. Well, the shorter boy would let it slide just this one time. So Syo quickly went over to nudge Shinomiya with his elbow.

"Do a good job," he told his green eyed boy.

Timeskip

The day had finally come, the day of Shinomiya's photo shoot for the gravure ad. To be honest, the boy was getting cold feet that morning, so he decided to go to the meet up spot that (Y/N) and him had agreed on in order to try and calm his nerves.

And that meant writing lyrics for the song the (h/c) haired girl and Haruka had written for him.

Sitting on a bench next to a fountain, Shinomiya wrote lyrics that he felt needed to be sung by him, what his heart wanted to sing. And within a few minutes, he had written the last line of words on his paper.

"It's finally done," the tall blonde sighed to himself.

"Hi, Natsuki!" A cheery voice called out to him.

Looking over with a hand on his hat that he had been wearing to conceal his identity, Shinomiya saw (Y/N) waving to him with a bright smile on her face in her usual cute and cozy outfit with her sunglasses on.

"(N/N)!" Shinomiya smiled back to her.

Getting up from his spot, the tall blonde and (h/c)-nette began walking to their location, taking their time to catch up with each other as well.

"Sorry if I kept you waiting long," the girl apologized.

"It's okay, I came too early," Shinomiya assured her as they walked past a fountain with some rose bushes.

This had to be real, right? This wasn't a dream? If it was, then Shinomiya didn't want it to end at all. In fact, he was far too happy to think that this was reality, going out with his little mermaid like this.

"Going out with you is like a dream, so I- Oh, thank you again for going out of your way for me today," the green eyed boy was quick to thank the girl before he got too caught up in his thoughts and dreams.

Letting out a giggle, (Y/N) brightly smiled back up at her tall friend.

"Like I said, I'm more than happy to. I was actually with Haruka and Tomo earlier for breakfast, so it's nice to finally get out and enjoy everything," she reminisced.

And when she talked about her girl friends like the way that she had, Shinomiya could see that she had a special relationship with them. The boy couldn't help but to soften his smile towards her.

"I see. You three are such great friends. Especially you and Haru. You two have been friends for a long time, right?" He asked her.

Nodding her head, Shinomiya could see the girl's (e/c) eyes glow even brighter when he had mention her friendship with the golden eyed composer.

"Yep! Our moms knew each other when they were in high school, plus her grandmother lives near my parents' place, so we've known each other since... I think I was six and she was five," (Y/N) explained, looking up in thought to make sure she had gotten her math and timeline right.

"Wow, so you two have been friends for over ten years? That's amazing, (N/N)!" Shinomiya smiled to the girl, amazed that she had Haruka had known each other for that amount of time.

Letting out a little laugh at her tall friend's excitement, the (h/c) haired singer songwriter couldn't help but to smile to herself. She truly enjoyed being around Shinomiya. Whenever she was feeling a little overwhelmed, she sometimes would go to find him if he wasn't busy. His presence just made her feel happy and at peace.

And it was a very mutual feeling. Back when Syo was struggling with his role on his movie with Hyuga, the girl had really reassured him that everything would be okay in the end. And she was right about that.

Shinomiya just felt this connection that he couldn't explain when it came to (Y/N). She was just such a bright, beautiful, cute, and happy soul that could light up the darkest and dreariest of days with a single smile.

As the composer took a couple of steps ahead of Shinomiya, the tall blonde stopped in his tracks.

"(N/N)," he called out to her, causing the girl to stop in her tracks and look back towards him.

"I have a favor to ask you."

"Sure, what is it?" (Y/N) smiled, letting him know she could ask him whatever was on his mind.

That was the thing though. It had been on his mind for quite some time, and the green eyed idol had to be careful with how he worded this.

"Today, I want you to be only my (N/N)," Shinomiya finally requested.

Arching her eyebrow slightly, (Y/N) had let out a 'huh' to indicate that she didn't quite understand what he had meant by that. Closing his eyes for a moment, Shinomiya opened them back up and connected them to (Y/N)'s own (e/c) orbs.

"I love you so, so much. Today, I want you all to myself. You understand, don't you?" He asked her once again, his expression softening.

Ah, so that's what he had meant. (Y/N) was very used to Shinomiya's affection towards her and the others, but he had seemed to serious now. She could see it in his eyes. Her cheeks went a little pink, but she now understood him clearly.

"Um...yeah. I get it," she answered after a moment of silence.

Relief went through Shinomiya's system as he grinned brightly at the girl before him once again.

"Good, I'm glad. Oh, right. I wanted to show you this."

Pulling a piece of paper out of his bag, the tall blonde handed it to the (Y/N), and she immediately knew what they were as soon as she saw the writing.

"Oh, are these?"

"Yes, I wrote lyrics to the song you gave me."

An even bigger smile appeared on the composer's face as she looked over the lyrics, reading them more throughly, and there was something about these lyrics that just mesmerized her.

"Wow. You really wrote these, Natsuki?"

"Yeah."

"They're amazing. It's like these lyrics are just filled to the brim with strength. It's different from what I'd usually see from you. But I like it," (Y/N) gushed as she continued reading.

What she had said, however, surprised Shinomiya slightly as his eyes widened. It was his first time writing lyrics with these sorts of feelings before. It shocked him that she was able to get that message from just looking at them.

"You can tell?" He asked her.

"Yeah, somehow I can."

Looking down for a moment, Shinomiya felt very safe to tell the girl his exact thoughts through writing lyrics for this song. After all, she had done the same, and some of the songs she had written were something that he would never expect from her either.

"The truth is, I feel like someone's been protecting me all my life. But I know I can't go on this way. I want to become stronger. If I do, then someday I'll..." he trailed off for a second.

(Y/N) stood and listened. But she was caught off guard for a split second, since she knew the truth behind his feelings. But she knew she couldn't say anything, it wasn't her place to. So she stayed silent and just listened.

Seeing her expression and hearing her silence, the tall blonde idol was afraid that he had overwhelmed her by suddenly bringing this on.

"Oh! I'm sorry for springing this onto you all of a sudden," he quickly apologized.

But (Y/N) just shook her head as she gave the boy a reassuring smile.

"No, it's alright."

"(N/N), will you support me?" Shinomiya suddenly asked her once again.

(Y/N)'s eyes went wide for a second, but she was more then happy to fulfill this request of his.

"Of course I will. No matter what," she smiled to him.

And when she said those words, Shinomiya felt a wave go through him that made him feel invincible, like the strongest person in the world. He couldn't help but to smile at her when she said that.

"Thank you. Hearing you say that gives me great strength."

(Y/N) returned the gesture, feeling glad that she had the honor to be his support system. Without any further delay, the two had arrived at the venue for the photo shoot.

The photographer greeted both idols, quickly escorting Shinomiya to the dressing rooms for him to get all ready. As for (Y/N), the staff members offered her a seat, and even something to drink, to which she politely declined.

Sending a quick text to Syo that the shoot had started, the (h/c) haired girl watched as the photographer kept telling Shinomiya to be more wild, and she could tell that something wasn't right, either. She had been around plenty of photographers to know the tone of voice that they use when they're not satisfied with something.

As they finished one set of photos, (Y/N) watched as the photographer spoke with Shinomiya, most likely it was about how he wasn't the same as what he had seen on TV the day of the HAYATO concert.

Before long, the cameraman announced the lunch break. Standing up from her seat, the (h/c) haired idol listened in on what one of the head staff members was speaking to Shinomiya about.

"Good work. He's tenacious, isn't he? We're counting on you," he told the idol.

Shinomiya was taken aback for a second before when he heard those words.

"Counting on me?"

"Eat your lunch, and let's change gears from there."

Giving a confident smile, Shinomiya let out a 'yes sir' before returning to the dressing rooms to change back into his original outfit. Once he was finished with that, the two idols made their way to the roof of the building to take a break on a nearby bench. But Shinomiya just sat down and looked at his lap with disappointment laced all over his features.

"This is pathetic. It's hard being strong, isn't it? I can't...

"Yes, you can," a more assertive voice came from (Y/N) as the tall boy felt a hand on his back.

Looking back up at her, the girl had a confident smile on her face as she gently rubbed Shinomiya's shoulder to try and calm his nerves.

"I know you can do this, Natsuki. Because in those lyrics you wrote, your strong desire to change. It's all there," she told him, her smile softening ever so slightly.

Looking back up at her with a surprised look on his face, Shinomiya felt like ray of sunshine was shining on him, filling him with warmth, depriving from the exact place that the girl had her hand on. It filled him with confidence.

"You're right, absolutely right. I can't get discouraged here. I'll do my best," the green eyed boy told her.

"And I want to help you out, Natsuki. So you can ask or tell me anything," (Y/N) smiled back at him, assuring him of her promise.

And that made Shinomiya smile even more.

"Thank you, (N/N). I actually have a secret plan. The cameraman suggested that I take off my glasses. I think it'll change me aura too," he informed her before taking off his glasses.

But (Y/N) didn't think that was such a good idea, however she couldn't say anything as she watched Shinomiya's glasses fall to the ground.

"Uh...oh..." the girl mumbled, because she knew who she was going to be faced with next, concern and slight fear appearing on her face.

"You think you can help, Natsuki?" A gruff and deep voice asked her.

Quickly getting up from her seat, (Y/N) was met with the sharp green eyed glare that could only belong to one person as the girl began backing up while her body tensed.

"S-Satsuki..." she let out.

As clouds began filling the sky, Satsuki approached the girl, getting close to her with his eyes filled with fury.

"I'm the one protecting Natsuki from everyone who tries to hurt him. People like you are the most dangerous," he growled to her.

(Y/N) had no idea what he was talking about, but she was now becoming a little more scared for both of their safety. But what Satsuki told her, it made her wonder exactly what had happened in order for this side of Shinomiya to manifest.

And in that moment, Satsuki knew one thing was clear, why exactly he had come to life in the first place. How someone who seemed kind betrayed him just like that.

"That woman stole the precious song Natsuki wrote and disappeared. And I was born from his despair. I will stand in for Natsuki."

As the blonde walked towards (Y/N), he stepped on his glasses, cracking them slightly. But within one step, he was right in front of the girl, grabbing her shoulder and pulling her towards his body rather roughly.

And she saw the smirk on his face as Satsuki grabbed her chin, tilting her head up and getting her to look into his eyes.

"Let's continue where we left off last time. I'll break you if you hurt Natsuki like she did," he told her, bringing his lips closer to hers, much like how they had been back at the HAYATO concert.

But, something happened that Satsuki, himself never thought he'd ever see. Right before he landed his kiss, the blonde saw the girl's usually bright eyes go dark and sharp, just like his. She was glaring at him, it was almost like a switch went off when he said those words to her. There was like a built rage behind her piercing eyes.

"You can't break what's already been broken," She told him in a deep and hushed voice.

Satsuki's eyes went wide once he heard her say that, freezing him in place. But he didn't have the opportunity to ask any questions.

"Natsuki! I'm done with work, so I came to see how you're doing," Syo's voice rang out, in that instant, snapping (Y/N) out of her rage state as she shook her head.

Looking back, Satsuki quickly glared back as the two saw Syo approaching them with Ittoki and Ichinose, a smile on the strawberry blonde's face. But looking at the two, the three newcomers had noticed their usually joyful and kind friend glaring back at them with such ferocity, and (Y/N)'s tense state.

That was when they saw the cracked glasses on the ground. And Syo now knew the severity of the situation at hand.

"Natsuki, where are your glasses?" Ittoki asked, noticing the change in the atmosphere.

"That's not Natsuki, it's Satsuki!" Syo shouted with urgency.

"Wait, what?!"

Turning his body away from (Y/N) to glare at his other side's fellow bandmates, the (h/c) composer saw her chance. Slowly bending down to pick up the glasses, (Y/N) moved carefully to try and get a sneak attack on Satsuki in order to return him to Natsuki.

But the angry idol was already two steps ahead of her. Turning around quickly, (Y/N) flinched as she saw the rage behind Satsuki's gaze. It scared her as her own eyes widened with fear.

"Don't get in my way!" Satsuki yelled as her, slapping her hand hard in order to get her to drop his glasses.

Letting out a yelp, the other three were ready to spring into action as (Y/N) shook her now sore hand while trying to find a way to get away from Satsuki.

"(Y/N)!" Ittoki shouted with concern.

Oh, Syo had enough. He was not gonna let Satsuki get away with hurting her.

"Satsuki, you jerk! Don't touch her!" The shorter blonde growled before charging towards the tall blonde.

But it was more of a protective instinct on Syo's end. Satsuki quickly turned to try and land a kick and a punch on his other side's childhood friend, the strawberry blonde barely dodging them. Soon, Syo was being chased by Satsuki, holding his fedora to make sure it didn't fall off as he ran.

"I can't do it!" He yelled as he directed Satsuki's attention away from the other three.

Ichinose and Ittoki knew Syo needed help, and they had to be quick about their thinking. Another priority was to keep their composer away from the raging blonde machine.

"Shinomiya," Ichinose let out, trying to come up with a plan in his head.

"Right, his glasses!"

"Otoya, here!" (Y/N) yelled as she threw the glasses over to the red head.

Catching them and seeing that she was alright for the most part, Ittoki quickly made his move, running behind Satsuki, who had cornered Syo.

'Natsuki, I'll get you back to yourself!'

But much like with (Y/N), Satsuki saw right through the red head idol's attempt, quickly turning his attention and glare back at Ittoki, the red head flinching at the green spears piercing right through him.

And Satsuki wasn't going to be going down that easily. Right behind Ittoki was a wooden platform, so the blonde made his move and effortless jumped to the top of the platform so that the boys couldn't reach him.

They were going to need some more help, so Ichinose decided to call in some reinforcements.

"Ichinose?" Hijirikawa answered his phone from lobby of the building, him and Ren just arriving.

"Sorry to bother you while you're recording."

"It's fine. We finished and just arrived."

"Come to the roof as soon as you can."

Hijirikawa couldn't help but to notice the fast and slightly frantic tone of the dark haired idol's voice.

"Is something wrong?"

"I'll tell you later."

And with that, Hijirikawa heard the call disconnect. Now he knew something was up. And the traditional idol had an idea as to what had happened.

"Could Shinomiya have..?" He began to question.

Both he and Ren had the same suspicion, so the two of them quickly tried to find with quickest way to get to where the chaos was occurring.

Back on the roof, Ittoki was able to climb up onto the platform where Satsuki was, the glasses still in the red head's grasp.

"Be careful, Otoya!" Syo called up to his friend.

"I will," Ittoki assured them.

But he wasn't so sure, from what Syo and (Y/N) had told the rest of the band, Satsuki was capable of anything. He knew there was a risk of him getting seriously injured.

Since she didn't have a purse with her, leaving it in her car, (Y/N) was ready to step in if she had to. While she didn't like fighting, she was more than capable of defending herself and her friends if she had to.

"What's going on?" She heard Hijirikawa's voice.

"Hijirikawa! Ren!" Syo exclaimed.

Looking over, the girl had seen her two childhood friends had just arrived. Well, she wasn't so sure if it would be enough to stop Satsuki. But it was enough for the tall blonde to turn his attention away from Ittoki for a split second, glaring down at the golden and blue haired idols.

Now was his chance! Letting out a yell, Ittoki quickly charged towards Satsuki, ready to place the glasses on his face. But it was no use. With a quick movement, Satsuki was able to knock Ittoki down, causing the red head to drop the glasses.

But Ichinose was able to make his own move, jumping up to hang onto the railing of the platform, quickly grabbing the glasses before looking to the golden haired flirt.

"Ren!" He called out, gaining the icy blue eyed boy's attention.

Ichinose quickly threw the glasses towards Ren, the boy catching them with ease. Now it was Hijirikawa's turn. Looking towards Syo, the traditional idol got into position.

"Kurusu!"

"Let's do this!"

Syo quickly sprinted towards Hijirikawa, the traditional boy crouching down to give the strawberry blonde a boost into the air as Syo placed his foot onto the blue haired idol's awaiting hold. Ren was able to throw the glasses to the shorter boy as he caught them.

Flipping in the air, Syo was able to get behind Satsuki, coming down to place his glasses on his face. But once again, the taller boy was one step ahead of him, quickly moving out of the way and performing his own acrobatic move, shocking both Syo and Ittoki.

Effortlessly landing back on the ground, Satsuki was getting irritated with these little obstacles in his way. Seeing a net hanging from the platform, the green eyed rage machine grabbed it, ripping it from the nails it was hanging on, and throwing it onto Hijirikawa, Ren, and Ichinose, temporarily immobilizing them.

As they struggled to become free, (Y/N) saw Satsuki heading towards the exit on the roof, and she knew she couldn't let him escape. Now it was her turn to step in. She didn't even bother getting his glasses, all she had grabbed was his bag.

Sprinting before he could close the door, the (h/c) haired girl lunged herself into order to grab it, and she had a death grip on it once she had positioned herself to try and make sure Satsuki didn't close it.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" She asked him, trying to hold the door open.

"To work in Natsuki's place," he told her.

And he was actually quite surprised by how strong the girl was. She was actually making it hard for him to close the door behind him.

"No, you're not!" She asserted with the rage machine.

"If it's gonna hurt him, I'll do it."

"Wait a minute!"

As the two went back and forth, Satsuki pushed the door to close a little, even with the girl's hands in the way. Maybe he could scare her into letting go.

"Let go. Or I'll make your hands hurt even more than they already do," he threatened.

"Do it, but I'm not letting go," (Y/N) made very clear as she was able to pull the door open a little more.

But she had to admit to herself, she was getting a little ballsy when she declared that. The hand that Satsuki had smacked was hurting, but she wasn't about to let go. And she knew that Satsuki wouldn't close it on her fingers.

Instead, he pulled the door open, causing the girl to fall inside. Seeing that she was with Satsuki, the other boys quickly got to their feet, running towards the door to get (Y/N) out of there. But Ittoki was one second too late as Satsuki closed the door and locking it.

"(Y/N), are you okay?!"

"Satsuki, open the door!"

As she heard her friends' yells and banging on the door, (Y/N) looked back and forth from the door to Satsuki as she saw him descending down the stairs. Getting to her feet, the girl made sure she had Shinomiya's bag before racing down the stairs after Satsuki.

"Wait, Satsuki! Natsuki can do this himself! Have a little more faith in him!" She yelled as the two made it to the first floor.

Finally catching up to him while also catching her breath, (Y/N) found the piece of paper with Shinomiya's lyrics written on them.

"Here, look at these! Natsuki wrote these himself."

Looking down at the paper, Satsuki decided to look at the lyrics his other self had written for this song.

" 'I sing for you'? This is a song for you," the blonde scoffed.

"No, it's a song for you, Satsuki," she asserted.

"Me?"

It couldn't be a song for him. Shinomiya didn't even know about Satsuki, so why would he need to write a song for him? (Y/N) turned the paper to look at it before she found some words that stood out to her, in particular.

" 'I feel like we can become one if I reach out my hand. I want to walk together. The power to protect.' These are Natsuki's true feelings," the girl told the boy in front of him after reading off the lyrics.

Satsuki's eyes widened when he heard her say that. Could it really be true? Looking down at the lyrics once again, one phrase of it stood out to him.

'Wanting to change, but unable to change. Good bye to this heart...'

Seeing the boy thinking to himself, (Y/N) decided to add on to it even more to the whole thought process behind Natsuki Shinomiya.

"You know, Natsuki told me that he's always felt protected by someone his whole life. You should value his feelings too. Please. Because Natsuki's trying his hardest to change, to become stronger," the (h/c) haired composer explained to Satsuki.

But it didn't make sense to him. Why would his other side be trying to become stronger when Satsuki did that already that? But...maybe Natsuki really did change. The question that Satsuki had was why.

Then, he thought back to the actions that (Y/N) took before, her holding the door, not caring if her hands were broken before her. Satsuki's gaze then went down to the hand that he had slapped rather hard earlier on the roof, a nice size bruised now formed on the back of the girl's hand.

Ah, so that was why. It all made sense.

"You're so serious about Natsuki..." Satsuki suddenly said to her.

"Huh...?" (Y/N) let out, confused and trying to figure out Satsuki's thoughts.

She didn't get to ask any questions. Unbeknownst to the two, a certain prince had seen his princess and fellow friend through the glass door as he walked by.

"Oh, (Y/N) and Natsuki. What are you two doing?" Cecil asked as he walked into the building.

Looking over to him, (Y/N) saw her friend wearing a hat and sunglasses. And then it clicked in her head.

"Cecil? Wait, are those glasses?!" She asked, caught off guard by Cecil's sudden appearance.

Ah, she noticed! Putting on a charming smile, Cecil removed his sunglasses, holding them off to the side.

"Do you think they look good on me? I learned that disguises are a fundamental of being an idol," the prince proudly told his princess.

Before anything could be said, Cecil felt the glasses being pulled from his grasp. Looking to who had took them, both him and (Y/N) watched as Satsuki held them before placing them in his pocket.

Thinking he was really going to go in as Satsuki, the (h/c) haired composer was quite surprised when the tall blonde before her held out his hand towards the bag that she still had swung around her shoulder.

Quickly seeing that he wanted it, (Y/N) scrambled to hand it to him. Digging through it for a second, the girl watched as the rage machine before her pulled out a small roll of gauze before placing the bag on the ground and gently grabbing her bruised hand, and beginning to wrap it gingerly.

The two stayed silent as Cecil watched with confusion. Since when had (Y/N) injured herself? Blushing at Satsuki's sudden kind and gentle gesture, the (e/c) continued to watch the boy do his work in order to try and hide her flushed face. That is, until the blonde began speaking.

"You're really a piece of work, you know that?" She heard him ask her.

Looking back up at him as he finished wrapping her hand, (Y/N) was met with a smirking Satsuki as he grabbed Cecil's sunglasses from his pocket.

"No one's ever given me the look you did earlier. I understand why Natsuki likes you so much," he smirked.

The look? Well, she hadn't really intended to get in a glaring showdown with Satsuki. She couldn't even explain what had happened then. Something just snapped in the moment. Not really knowing what to say, (Y/N) stayed silent as she watched as the green eyed blonde placed the sunglasses on his face.

"Satsuki...?"

"Huh? Oh, what are you doing here, Cecil?" Natsuki asked in his usual cheerful voice.

Now the prince was even more confused as to what was happening before him. Well, (Y/N) would just have to tell him later, but for now, she couldn't help but to comically fall to the ground, turning white in the process as she let out a tiny squeak.

"(N/N)?"

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah.....I'm fine....."

🎶anata no tame boku wa utau...

Meeting up with everyone back in the studio, the STARISH boys were relieved to see that (Y/N) was alright, despite the little battle wound. But she was a tough old battle axe, so it didn't bother her all that much.

Now, it was Shinomiya's time to shine. And the photographer very much liked the new addition to his wardrobe.

"Good, good! You're so wild, Shinomiya!"

"Thank you," the blonde smiled as the staff did a couple more touch ups on his outfit.

Turns out the sunglasses were the perfect touch for the idol to become more fierce without having his other side come out. And the rest of group couldn't be more happy for their friend. Well, almost everyone.

"My sunglasses..." Cecil mumbled, a little sad that he had now lost his cool guy shades.

"Who cares? It all worked out in the end," Syo smiled over to the prince as their composer stood beside him.

But Cecil was still very confused as to what had all happened before he had arrived.

"What worked out?" He asked Syo.

Too annoyed to answer, the strawberry blonde glared a little before turning his head away. Laughing at his little reaction, (Y/N) told the prince she'd explain it once they returned back to the agency.

🎶tsuki ga kirameku yozora wa mune ga zawatsuite
sutto te wo nobaseba hitotsu ni nareru youna

🎶KIRAKIRA hora...hikaru mirai miemasu ka?
issho ni ayumitai
dakara mamoreru CHIKARA o

🎶anata no tame boku wa utau
sasageru kono ai
kawaritakute kawarenakatta
kono HAATO ni SAYONARA...

As Shinomiya sang his song, (Y/N) couldn't help but to feel like he had transported them both into space, dancing among the stars as he continued to serenade her. It put a smile on her face, this was Natsuki Shinomiya's growth.

🎶soshite boku wa SHIRIUSU yori
sou tsuyoku kagayakitainda
eien o...nee chikawasete
I Need Your Love

A few days later, the (h/c) haired singer songwriter found herself sitting outside on the very nice and sunny day, composing a few little tunes here and there. It was nice and peaceful.

"(N/N)!" A cheery voice called to her.

Turning her head towards the voice, the girl saw Shinomiya making his way over to her with a bright smile on his face. Much brighter than his usual.

"Hey, Natsuki," she greeted, putting her stuff in her bag beside her.

"They're going to let sing the song you and Haru wrote for me on a music program," he announced happily.

With her eyes going wide with excitement and happiness, (Y/N) clapped her hands together as she smiled just as big as Shinomiya was.

"Really? That's awesome!"

"The gravure shoot was well received too," he added on.

"That's wonderful, Natsuki," the (h/c) haired composer complimented the tall blonde.

She really was happy for him, especially since they had that whole ordeal the day of his shoot. The singer songwriter knew that he would continue to get stronger at his own pace, in his own way.

And Shinomiya felt like he had been able to do that with her help. Her presence and words really did help the blonde boy through his struggle. And though this side may not be aware of it yet, Satsuki knew that this girl was different from the others that had even done Natsuki wrong.

"I feel I gained something while doing this job. And it's all thanks you to, (N/N). I couldn't have done it alone, so I'm very grateful that you were there with me," Shinomiya told her.

And (Y/N) couldn't help but to copy his smile. She was more than glad to help her friends in whatever way she could. The composer really didn't know just how much it did for her friends and those close to her.

"I'm glad. I'm really happy for you, Natsuki," she smiled.

Before turning to leave, Shinomiya had to stay a few extra seconds, just to take in the brilliance of her golden smile. Her golden presence. He really was lucky to have someone like her in his life.

"Well, I'm off to practice my singing. I'll see you later."

"Natsuki," (Y/N) quickly called out to him before he could walk away.

Turning back towards her, Shinomiya saw the girl get to her feet, keeping the smile on her face.

"I'll be looking forward to that music show."

"Me too. I'll see you at practice," he smiled back her.

Watching as he walked away, the composer continued to smile and wave before she saw him disappear into the building. This whole thing had the best outcome in her opinion.

Deciding to take a walk, (Y/N)'s mind wandered back to the conversation she had with the other members back when they had returned from the photoshoot. Even if it didn't really look like he had changed all that much, and fundamentally he hadn't, the (h/c) haired girl now understood. She knew that Satsuki had finally accepted Shinomiya's feelings for wanted to become stronger himself.

Now, the composer just had to make a little delivery before she could call it a day.

Laying on the bed in their shared dorm room, Cecil couldn't help but to ponder on the different idol events he had attended in the past few weeks. Shinomiya's photoshoot and Ren's fashion show, the emerald eyed prince couldn't help to remember just exactly how he felt when he watched the two idols at work.

Turning on his side, he let out a sigh as Camus turned towards him in his chair from his elegantly designed desk.

"Aijima, where's your assignment?" The count sternly asked.

"It's finished. I set it on the desk," the prince answered.

Going over to the said location, the icy count found a packet title '100 Rules to Being An Idol. Cecil Aijima.' Turning one page to read over what the prince had written, and to make sure it was formatted to his standards, Camus let out a satisfied hum before hearing a soft knock.

"Aijima, answer the door."

Doing as he was told, Cecil made his way to the door to see who was visiting the two at this time of the day.

"Yes? Oh, (Y/N)," the prince answered the door, seeing the smiling singer songwriter at the entrance.

"I have a little something for you," she said.

Looking down at what she had been holding out towards him, the emerald eyed boy saw that it was a piece of paper with music notes written on it and a beautiful signature at the bottom.

"I know it's a little late, but I wanted to be sure you got one," (Y/N) smiled.

Now those unsure thoughts that Cecil had were pushed to the back of mind by the explosion of happiness that his heart was pumping out.

"For me? You wrote a song for me, (Y/N)? I'm so happy, thank you so much," the prince gushed as a slight blush appeared on his tanned cheeks.

The girl before him couldn't help but to giggle at his little happy outburst. It was cute, in her mind.

"You're welcome. I hope you like it."

"Of course I'll like it."

As the two younger members of the Master Course snickered at Cecil's confident proclamation, Camus couldn't help but to watch them. Especially (Y/N). To him, she was a little odd. Not in a bad way, but when she had been practicing on writing her song for the Golden Voice Award, he had come into the building from a job right after Shining and Ringo had watched her for quite some time.

Hearing her playing the piano, singing along to make sure her voice matched with the tune, Camus had stood by the door to observe the girl. And it was when she hit one chord, like his boss, the count had been transported to a completely different world for a split second.

Not knowing what it was, Camus had kept a closer eye on the composer ever since. He wanted to know what magic she had in order to be able to write an entire soundtrack for her upcoming movie.

Well, maybe he wouldn't have long to wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 757 33
The famous STARISH of Utapri has set to sail on a higher stage ! After their world debut in triple S , new events have come to challenge them again a...
2.2K 27 89
~ Stories that I created based on images of Utapri or songs. ~ Started at: @_haruka.nanami on Instagram ~ I also post them on @ _utapri.stories on In...
2.7K 58 8
You - a wandering soul with a phantom like persona and the voice of an angel - capture the attention and affection of seven certain angels that vow t...
14.4K 453 19
All (Y/N) (L/N)'s life she has hidden in her own sister's shadow. Or what you thought was the limelight of your life. You were wrong. When the tides...