๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐๐š๐ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ...

Por yourockmyworldmike

๐Ÿ– ๐›๐š๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐‹๐จ๐ง๐๐จ๐ง, ๐„๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿคโค ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ– ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ โค๐Ÿค
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐ž.
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ: ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ !
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ‘: ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ!
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ’: ๐ˆ ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ.
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ“: ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐’๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ, ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ž.
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ”: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐จ๐ฌ!
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ•: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ!
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ–: ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ข & ๐€๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐“๐จ ๐€๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐!
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ—: ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‚๐š๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐“๐จ ๐€๐œ๐œ๐ซ๐š.
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐’๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐ง ๐”๐ฌ?!
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐๐š๐จ๐ฆ๐ข!!!
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ.
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง - ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง - ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘

๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง - ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ

80 10 217
Por yourockmyworldmike

A/N: Stage Directions
Character Name
Bad Girl Confessional (Voiceover)
Character Talking

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟒: 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞, 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬. (𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝.)

BGC Reunion Stage.

The Two Hosts & Their Stunning Outfits. (Which outfit is the best? Which one is the worst?)

The Season 5 Casts Outfits. (Which outfit do you like best? Which outfit is the worst?)

The Bad Girls Outfits. (Which outfit do you like best? Which outfit is the worst? Rebbeca's and Lana's Not Included Since They Keep Changing Outfits.)

Onika: Hello, BGC audience and viewers. After Naomi knocked Dua's ass out, Dua was taken to the hospital and Naomi was sent backstage, we are taking a quick break until then and then we shall resume the reunion.

Rita walks out in her new outfit.

Rita: Hennessy, Iggy...Where is everyone else?

Hennessy: Babying Naomi and Dua. Not my problem.

Amethyst: Mines, either. I don't know why the fuck Kash is even coddling them when I told her leave it alone. *rolls eyes*

Backstage:

In Group White's Dressing Room:

Naomi is upset while Rebbeca, Megan and Kehlani are trying to calm her down.

Naomi: She fucking humiliated me for the world to see! She deserved that shit and can't NOBODY call me a sucker for that.

Megan: You did what had to be done, girl. If I were in your place, I woulda done the same shit.

Megan (Voiceover): No I would not, I would m*rder Dua. Fuck outta here!

Kehlani: Look, we need peace at these reunions not beef.

Rebbeca: Nah, fuck that! Dua's ass needed to face her karma. She's been jealous of our group since the beginning. Tell me I'm lying! I dare you.

Kehlani: Are you threatening me, Becky?

Rebbeca: No.

In Group Red's Dressing Room:

Courtney, Ariana, Arkeisha and Lauren (Keke) are trying to calm down an angry Dua.

Courtney: Listen, I am going to fuck them up. Fuck her and Lauren's birthday, period.

Dua: No, I wanna fuck her up right the fuck now! These hoes fucking hate me!

Ariana: Naomi is not worth the trouble. She's mad that you are that bitch.

Lauren (Keke): I love the both of y'all and I'd love it if you could make amends with each other.

Dua: When I go back on that stage, it is on!

Arkeisha: Ari back your bestie up.

Courtney: Girl, it's gonna be Iggy & Kash vs. Rita 2.0 if anyone from her wack ass group even looks at us funny!

Lana struts in to the room.

Lana: I heard Becky is changing again so...So am I! *giggles*

Lana and Rebbeca walk back out on stage showing off their outfits:

Taylor: Damn Group Red, how is my teammate wearing Red better than y'all?

Ryan: Someone pull out the cast photoshoot photos where I ate y'all asses up wearing your color. Girl, bye!

Taylor: You tried and failed, sis.

Ryan: Shut the fuck up, Taylor.

Lana: Ignore that sore loser, I look angelic and Becky looks atrocious.

Onika: Can y'all stop bickering?

Courtney, Dua, Naomi and the other season five bad girls walk back out onstage as the audience applauds them.

They take their seats, death glaring one another.

Belcalis: So have y'all made amends, yet?

Jade: Is anyone gonna point out how Amandla totally copied Ryan's outfit?

Justine: What are y'all gaining from lying about this shit? Our team is amazing and we lost to y'all. What more do you want?

Jade: For you to stop stealing and copying. Lana can't even change outfits in peace without one of you copying it.

Naomi: At least we aren't hating on our teammates or calling them weak links. Y'all were hating on Ari and Chloe more than we ever could.

Janel: You guys hated me and Amandla so both teams had their flaws.

Courtney: Taylor, you got a problem with me?

Taylor: Could someone roll the clips of me fucking Janel and the producers asses up?

Jelena (Gigi): That shit was epic.

Lana: No, it was not. Do not lie on me like this.

Jelena: What?

Courtney runs up on Taylor. They both start fighting each other. Taylor slams Court down on the floor and stomps on her back. Dua pulls Taylor by her hair and headbutts her. Taylor pushes Dua on top of Ari and body slams them, breaking Dua's arm.

The security guards pull Dua and Courtney out of the reunion as they cry in pain.

Taylor: Lana, try that sweetest demon shit with me and I'll fuck you up too. Sore losers, my ass.

Onika: Um, chile. In the meantime, we're gonna play the clip of what sent Janel's ass home.

Flashback:

Jade & Janel vs. Amandla. (JANEL'S EXIT FIGHT)

Jade grabs Amandla by their ponytail and throws them onto the floor. Amandla holds her leg and lets go making her fall onto the floor.

Amandla kicks Jade in the knee. Jade stands up and grabs Amandla by the throat and punches her in the face.

Dua: THIS FIGHT IS WACK!

Lauren: Shut the fuck up before I beat your ass again!

Janel jumps into the fight and starts beating the ish out of Amandla. Amandla gets a few slaps in but is failing miserably to get Janel off of them.

The producers rush into the room and pull Janel, Amandla and Jade away from each other.

End of Flashback.

Belcalis: I will never understand how you turned on Amandla after she defended your fake ass.

Amandla: Thank you, Bardi. I really felt betrayed when you did that to me, Janel. Barely anyone liked me and I thought you were the only one I could have had as a friend in the house.

Janel: Well you were wrong, I couldn't befriend you young children. I am the oldest one in the house.

Everyone:

Lana: It fucking irks me whenever you say that bullshit. You are 31 years fucking old, boo hoo. Nobody gives a shit, Janel!

Janel: All of you were jealous of me for being older than you guys and still looking young.

Jade: You are actually so stupid if you think we were jealous of you. You are gorgeous but deluded.

Naomi: I have to agree, Janel. Sorry but you look stupid right now.

Janel: Amandla deserved to get beat up for being annoying.

Rebbeca: The unnecessary hate for Amandla is starting to piss me off now. Let's just change topics because Janel is dumb as a motherfucker. I'm completely over it.

Onika: UGH, FINALLY! The next hot topic is Courtney's beef with Ryan and Jade.

Ryan & Jade: Beef?! What beef?!

They both stare each other down.

Courtney walks back out onstage.

Dua slowly walks out behind with an arm cast on.

Lauren: This is the best birthday present ever! Someone needs to humble Chloe and her rat ass sister too.

Halle: Lauren, you do not want it from us.

Lauren: Ha, you wish. Try me.

Belcalis: Nah, calm your asses down. Now! Courtney, why did you allow Ryan and Jade to hate on you?

Courtney: Girl, I was raised to ignore the hate that people give me which is why I never confronted neither Ryan or Jade. They're hating cause I'm cuter than them, shit happens. *shrugs*

Ryan: Girl, in what world? Niggas were calling you pugs and shit.

Courtney: At least they give me the time of the day, bye! Anyway, y'all got your karma hence why y'all ain't cool anymore. Let's hope Keith don't leave you for Lil' Miss Blackfish.

Jesy whispers something inaudible to Perrie and she nods her head.

Perrie: Who the fuck do you think you actually are?!

Courtney: The bitch that your bestie envies. AHH!

Megan & Rebbeca: AHH!

Lana: The cringe...

Perrie runs up on stage and punches Courtney in the face. Jade surprisingly jumps in kicking and scratching at Courtney's face. Jesy suckers punches Courtney while she is being jumped.

Ryan pulls Jade away and starts beating her ass while Dua beats up Jesy and Perrie, elbowing them in the back of their heads with her cast.

Lauren: Yikes, Janel. When Tay put your ass in a cast you were playing victim meanwhile Dua's wack ass is still beating ass, cast and all.

Janel: *feels embarrassed* Leave me alone.

Ryan: Jumping is fucking wack. And the security's punk asses just sat back and watched just because one of them was fucking Jaded.

Jade: Don't hate on meh!

Ryan: You're a flop, bitch. SHUT UP!

Courtney: Thanks for defending me.

Ryan: I apologise for how I came at you in the house.

Ryan hugs her and Courtney side hugs her back then pushes her away. She starts beating Ryan's ass and kicks her onto the floor.

Onika: That was low, Ari. At least she never jumped you and apologised.

Courtney: Nah because if she was still cool with Jade, she'd still be hating on me. Now, Imma go one on one with Jade's wack ass.

Lauren chuckles eating her fourth hamburger.

Amandla: You're gonna be the toilet's best friend with all this food you're eating.

Lauren chokes while laughing and Amandla pats her back, rolling their eyes.

Onika: Courtney, please-

Dua: Get her, Court.

Courtney grabs Jade by her throat and pushes Jade into Onika.

Onika: *stands up* Oop, you gotta go defend yourself, chile!

Courtney: Get up, Jade. Come on! One on one!

Leigh-Anne: FUCK THAT BITCH UP!

Justine: WORRY ABOUT YOUR COLORIST ASS MAN!

Justine and Leigh-Anne start fighting. The security holds them back and get caught in the midst of them two fighting.

Jade body slams Courtney, Court gets up and pushes Jade offstage. Arkeisha saves Jade from a hard fall and tells her to beat Courtney up.

Courtney: Thanks for the love, sista! Fake ass!

Jade and Courtney carry on fighting. Justine and Leigh-Anne give up on fighting and sit back down in their seats.

Belcalis: So any thoughts on Becky replacing you, Janel?

Janel: Fuck that bitch! She was wacker than I was.

Rebbeca: CAP!

Janel: Does anyone even speak standard English anymore?

Jade bites Courtney's arm since she's still losing the fight.

Justine: Y'all need to just quit it now. Damn!

Jelena stops them from fighting and breaks it up. She carries Jade and forces her to sit in the audience with her group and 5H then sits Courtney down next to Kehlani.

Courtney: Shut the fuck up with the kumbaya shit, Kehlani. I love you but damn!

Kehlani: But-

Belcalis: Lani just listen to ha! I can't take this drama any longer, I like peace! God!

Onika: Becky, what's up with the shade? You said sum like I was always pressed around Arthur and um...You got me fucked up cause that was a WHOLE lie.

Megan: Was it?

Onika ignores Megan.

Rebbeca: I said what had to be said. You are pressed that a baddie like Cardi is taking over!

Hennessy & Belcalis: Okurrr!

Ryan: It was fun having both teams pressed when I made that collab with Jade's bird ass to spite em.

Jade: That really confirmed our win.

Jelena: Fucking deluded ass hoes.

Janel: Y'all were lame for that. Sneak dissing Ari and Dua for clicks and likes yet I'm the fake one? Okay.

Ryan: We...I still loved our group. You on the other hand, desperately wanted to be on our team and you know it's true.

Dua grabs Ryan and punches her in the face. Ryan slaps her back and kicks her down on the floor. Dua stands up and pulls Jade by her hair and then pushes her into Ryan.

They both fall down off the stage, on top of each other. Pray for their backs, guys.

Jade: What the fuck?!

Ryan: That mad over a song! Fucking lame ass hoes.

Dua: Fuck your feelings.

Lauren: Not you, quoting the song. *burst out laughing* I still got the fucking munchies...

Courtney: Can I just say something?

Amethyst: Haven't you said enough, Arby's? Damn...

Courtney: Don't make me have to call ICE on you and get your ass deported.

Everybody Including Amethyst:

Onika: Look jokes like that ain't cool, sis.

Courtney: Whatever. I had a lil mini relationship with O'Ryan behind the scenes.

The Audience: Awwww.

Justine: He fucked me first and liked me more. So that relationship didn't mean shit.

Courtney: We were dating off off screen and shit while he was on holiday here. We mutually broke up because we just had lust for each other, he bored me other than that.

Belcalis: Girl, I woulda still stayed with his ass if I were you. You lost a good one.

Justine: She lost my good leftovers.

Lauren: Not Justine turning into Ryman and Jaded.

Lauren high-fives Amandla.

Lauren kisses Amandla's hand.

Dinah: Lauren-

Lauren: Now, that I'm newly single...Let me take you out to dinner, tonight. You can't say no because it's my birthday.

Ally: Say n-

Amandla: Um, okay?

Belcalis: Lauren, your pickup game is wack.

Lauren: Girl, shut up and worry about Offset fucking Summer Bunni.

Megan and Arkeisha hold back a mad Hennessy.

Belcalis fake coughs loudly and changes the subject.

Belcalis: Becky you highkey wanted to be J Lo the whole season with a dash of Fergie. From the whole turning up getting drunk shit like Ferg and trying to do everything Jen does. Girl, that's so weird and suspicious.

Rebbeca: So you wanna fight?

Onika: No, we ain't fighting hosts.

Naomi: Becky, sit the fuck down. She's speaking facts.

Rebbeca: Look at what you did to yourself, now we ain't friends anymore.

Lauren: FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Becky punches Belcalis in the face. Belcalis kicks her in the boobs, making Becky fall onto Naomi and Taylor.

Rebbeca: Whew, I nearly saw Jesus when I fell. Okay Bardi, you got strength.

Onika: Sorry I forgot to say it earlier but Courtney, how come you were badding up Justine for being a hoe and not caring about her team but couldn't keep the same energy for Ryan & Jade lowkey hating on you?

Courtney: No comment.

Justine (Voiceover): Jealousy makes you look as ugly as the hoes who hate you, sis. Stan Normani and not Ari. Bye!

Belcalis: Roll the clip of what sent Jade and Ryan home.

Flashback:

Ryan vs. Justine. (Part 2) Jade vs. Amandla. (Part 2) (RYAN'S & JADE'S EXIT)

Justine runs down the hallway and punches Ryan in the back of her head. Jade tries to jump in and Amandla holds her back. Jade and Amandla start punching and kicking each other.

Ryan turns around and Justine punches her in the face, making Ryan fall down on her ass. Ryan kicks her in the coochie and Justine steps on her stomach.

Ryan gets up and the security guards hold her back. Ryan starts attacking them, One of them try to hold Amandla back and they punch all of them all in the face.

End of Flashback.

The Audience:

Amandla: Jade, we need to address our beef.

Jade: You were like those annoying arse kids who always ask "You got games on your phones?" and it just made me wanna fight you, that's it.

Amandla: That's such a lame reason to dislike somebody, you know that right?

Jade: No it ain't, you were really annoying.

Amandla: Elaborate.

Jade: What does that word mean?

Jesy: Girl, did Perrie enter your soul or wot?

Onika: Ryan, Jade, Amandla. How do you feel knowing that Chloe, Naomi and Lana replaced you guys?

Ariana: Ooo, these answers are gonna be messy!

Jade: I-

Ryan: I'll start, first. I felt insulted by the weak link replacing me because I was such a strong member of the team so knowing that someone as weak as Chloe Bailey replaced me felt like a slap in the face.

Chloe: Real funny, no one would have cared for you if Gigi didn't dress you up as Rapunzel. At least my sister is gonna make history playing Ariel.

Ryan: *yawns* Girl, I was just playing. We're friends!

Chloe: Yikes, this is awkward...

Janel: I'm dying. *laughs while her face goes red* How do you *wheezes* How do you forget you're friends with somebody?

Chloe: I'm very popular and relevant, Janel. It happens sometimes, you can't relate. You're only known for being on Pretty Little Liars and some flop Bratz live action movie.

Jade: Anyway, I was cool with Naomi replacing me because she is that bitch!

Naomi thanks her. Rebbeca smiles and thanks her too.

Belcalis: Why are you thanking Jade too? Is your name Naomi?

Rebbeca: That's my actual real name.

Belcalis: Hmmm..*pulls out her phone*

Belcalis shows her phone to everybody:

Belcalis: Group "White Lies" is their new name, now.

Justine: Group White is over as soon as this reunion is. NEXT CAAAAAAAAASE!

Amandla: It's dumb as fuck that Lana replaced me. She fucked the producers to come back, that says it all. I was a threat to her.

Lana: Janel make amends with this girl because she is just as delusional as you.

Janel: Do not bring me into this shit.

Lana: What a slap in the face to your team to wear our team color to the reunion. Disloyalty is your middle name.

Amandla: Yeah, start a fight with the weak link of our team.

Justine: Nah, you and Janel are the new weak links not Taylor and Janel.

Taylor: Youch, that must've touched a nerve.

Lana: Good, weak is weak. *shrugs*

Amandla gets up and starts beating the shit out of Lana. They karate chop the back of Lana's neck, making loud knock noises everytime. The audience cringe as Lana yelps out of pain.

Amandla then lifts Lana up by the neck and headbutts her, making themselves dizzy. Amandla then pushes Lana back into her seat. Lana has two red marks on her neck now.

Amandla: I'M THE SWEETEST DEM-

Lana takes off her shoe and hits Amandla in the head with it multiple times. Lauren pushes her off of Amandla.

Lauren: Spare her life, she is my date!

Amandla: No, leave h-

Lana headbutts Amandla's neck, making their voice hoarse.

Lana sits back down in her seat, laughing her ass off.

Ryan: I still stand by my exit quote to this very day! Dua, Lauren & Justine got blatant favoritism the whole season. That shit was wack and unfair, I can't fathom how I got kicked out but not them for agressively fighting each other yet Lana got a second chance of all people?

Lana: I'll curse you again.

Jade: I stand by what I said when I left. I want a threesome with Becky and Justine. If I was a man, I'd marry the both of them. Polygamy is the new treeeend!

Lauren: Polygamy is fucked, no ma'am. Do not make these Little Mixers believe that shit. Take it back!

Dinah: No let her lie to her fans, it gives us more clout.

Rebbeca: *blushes* I am 100% straight but I'd go gay for....

Belcalis: Oh my God, don't-

Rebbeca: JENNIFER LOPEZ!

Belcalis: Why did she say this? What was the purpose?

Rebbeca: At the end of the day, I carried our team. Taylor, Janel and Justine dragged the team down while everyone else really tried to make us win.

Dua: The whole team was wack and lost at the end of the day so what you're saying means nothing.

Lauren twerks while eating some Burger King fries, Lauren (Keke) bought it for her.

She then throws the still hot fries on Dua. They both start pulling each other's hair while they punch each other in the back of the heads.

Jelena: Dua, you have a broken arm! Sit your ass down!

Dua: Break Lauren's arm! I'll pay you 50K! BACK ME THE FUCK UP, GIGI! BACK ME THE FUCK UP OR I'M TELLING ANWAR!

Jelena: Fine.

Jelena punches Lauren in the face and pushes her back into her seat.

Normani runs up on stage and starts fighting with her. Jelena twists Normani's arm, making a loud pop noise and pushes her away from her.

Lauren and Dinah follow Normani to get her arm checked out.

Ally then runs on stage and beats the shit out of Gigi, she headbutts Gigi and bites her forehead, making it bleed.

Jelena: You got the munchies like Lauren or what?

Ally: *growls* Fuck you!

Normani comes out with an arm cast too. Lauren tries to fight Dua again and is forced to sit in the audience too with Jade.

Courtney is still mad about sitting in the audience. Lana twists Gigi's arm and the security guards give Gigi an arm cast too.

Onika: Y'all are obsessed with arms, shit is weird.

Belcalis: Anyway, the fans have been paying homage to Becky for the outfit she wore on Episode 9, claiming that she always ate in the outfit department. *side eyes her*

Becky's Outfit On Episode 9:

Onika: How do you feel about the BGC fans loving your outfits especially this one, Becs?

Rebbeca: Honored. I love y'all so much, I wanna cry. Thank you!

The audience applauds her.

Belcalis: UGH, let's move on! We have a few video messages from former bad girls. Starting off with Selena from Season 1!

The audience gives her a standing ovation.

Onika: And Jennifer from Season 2.

Jennifer and Selena just smile in response to the audience showing them love.

Selena: Normani, girl! I just saw your tweet of you paying homage to me and I just wanna say thank you and I love you, chica.

Normani tears up and is speechless while the audience goes crazy.

Selena: And to the season 5 and season 8 cast, y'all ain't beating the originals. Despite Aaliyah's antics, Season 1 is the blueprint and we are the baddest of them all...Just kidding...a little but yeah y'all are cool, it's all looove.

Dua: Thanks Brandy, have a good one.

Rita: And I am not Brandy's son.

Onika: Chile, yes you are.

Jennifer (S2 & S7): Um, I came on this call by accident. Y'all are a cool cast but Becky is my fave and she's Latina like me, ayeee!

Rebbeca: Love you, sis.

Jennifer: Yes, Becky is my mini me but so fucking what?! She is carrying on my legacy because my daughter is too young to do so.

Lauren: You deadass copied Mariah by having twins too.

Jennifer: Um, what? *ends call*

The audience boo Lauren...oN hEr BirThDaY!

Lauren: Not on my-

The Audience: YOUR BIRTHDAY, WE FUCKING GET IT NOW!

Lauren flips them off in response.

Normani: Lauren stop acting a fool, please!

Chloe: I have to commend Ari for defending me against Dua and Lana when they were hating on me. Since Dula Peep has a bad arm, I can't fight her. So Imma go for Lana. SIIIKE, FUCK YOUR ARM!

Chloe jumps on the chair yelling at Dua then starts beating her ass. The security guards hold Courtney back but she is still putting up a fight despite being outnumbered.

Halle goes for Lana, she holds Lana's arms and kicks her in the mouth, making it bleed.

Security guards hold them back. Courtney runs up on stage and starts attacking the both of them, shocking people.

Belcalis: ARI, THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!

Courtney: Nah, cause they need to leave Dua alone. That's my fucking friend and I'm not having that shit.

Janel: You're acting like her bodyguard. Beyoncé with Mariah vibes.

Courtney & Halle sits back down in their seats.

Chloe sits with Halle in the audience.

Lana and Dua are in tears.

Belcalis: Have we all calmed down now?

Lana: I wanna kill them!

Dua: I'm done, just do your worst at this point...

Belcalis: Lauren, your reads gave me life, bitch! AHAHAHA!

Onika: I hate to agree but the way how you ate Justine's ass up in the later episodes had me dying.

Belcalis and Onika both laugh.

Arkeisha: Awww, y'all wanna be friends now?

Belcalis and Onika stop laughing abruptly.

Normani: As you all know, on my season..Racist Regina hated on me hard and I put that shit in check. If Lauren and SZA didn't decline that season, we wouldn't of have to deal with Hennessy and Cardi because Lauren would have punked Rita and SZA would have made things better.

Belcalis: Mani, me and Henny were running shit!

Jelena: So when's the Q&A's?

Onika: Unfortunately, this season the fans were way too harsh and to avoid more messy drama. The producers decided to skip a Q&A this season, sorry ladies. However, we do have another segment to do. Who wore it better?!

Belcalis: Rita or Ryan?

Everyone says Ryan except Amethyst and Rita.

Amethyst: Ryan looks like a stud in it, she jacked Rita's style.

Rita: Thank you!

Arkeisha: Iggy is lying! Rita just gave her $250 to say that.

Ryan: Cheapskate.

Onika: Next, Mr. & Mrs Petty or The Birthday Girl & her raggedy ass ex?

Lauren: Um Tyrone is your friend, Nicki.

Onika: Oh shit, edit that out...

Dinah: Girl, everyone thinks it's you. You know what you were doing, Nicki. You ain't slick.

The audience agrees with her.

Belcalis: Keyshia Cole or Ari Lennox?

The Audience, The Bad Girls (Except Lauren) & Onika:

Lauren: Ari looks sexier, for real.

Belcalis: Lauren, it was a joke.

Lauren: Who would even wanna go on IG live with Keyshia Cole of all people any damn way? Like she is so miserable.

Courtney: No, she is a baddie. I love her songs.

Lauren: Name one other than Love.

Courtney: "You" is a bop.

Janel: Now, why would you mention that knowing Remy Ma is featured on it?

Onika: You listen to black music? You really do learn something new everyday...

Lauren: Who wore it betterrrr?! Ryan or Amandla?!

Everyone says Ryan only Amandla says Amandla.

Belcalis: Alright y'all, we finna go to commercials and take a quick break before Lauren-

Lauren drinks some alcohol from a fan and passes out.

Belcalis: Faints...

Part 3 Coming Out August 1st.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

6.9K 152 17
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ. ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๏ฟฝ...
118K 2.2K 57
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง '๐— ๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ' ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ! ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
33.6K 474 17
"๐–จ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ซ๐—‚๐—…." "๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ป๐–พ๐— ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—…๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ผ๐—„๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–จ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ...
452K 7.4K 65
๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ !