π”Έπ•π•šπ•€π• π•Ÿ π•Žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•™π•–π•€π•₯...

By The_Tomboy_13

Alison is a three year old girl, who just so happens to be the daughter of Dean Winchester. The father-daugh... More

β€’ Cast β€’
Pilot
Wendigo
Dead in the water
Phantom traveler
Bloody mary part 1
Bloody mary part 2
Bloody mary part 3
Skin part 1
Skin part 2
Skin part 3
Hook man part 1
Hook man part 2
Hook man part 3
Bugs part 1
Bugs part 2
Bugs part 3
Home part 1
Home part 2
Home part 3
Asylum part 1
Asylum part 2
Asylum part 3
Scarecrow part 1
Scarecrow part 2
Scarecrow part 3
Faith part 1
Faith part 2
Faith part 3
Faith part 4
Route 666 part 1
Route 666 part 2
Route 666 part 3
Nightmare part 1
Nightmare part 2
Nightmare part 3
The benders part 1
The Benders part 2
The benders part 3
Shadow part 1
Shadow part 2
Shadow part 3
Hell house part 1
Hell house part 3
Something wicked part 1
New covers!
Something wicked part 2
Something wicked part 3
Something wicked part 4
Provenance part 1
Provenance part 2
Provenance part 3
Provenance part 4
Dead mans blood part 1
Dead mans blood part 2
Dead mans blood part 3
Salvation part 1
Salvation part 2
Devils trap part 1
Devils trap part 2
!!Book 2!!

Hell house part 2

2.4K 77 29
By The_Tomboy_13

Alison giggled as she stomped around in the mud, following Sam and Dean as they walked up to the Murdoch house.

Ali didn't pay much attention to Sam and deans conversation, she just minded her own business, jumping in the mud, in which she would get scolded for in less then five minutes.

Every time her feet hit the ground, her shoes would sink slightly.

They walked up around the old torn down house, and that's when Dean noticed his daughter playing in the mud.

He sighed and gave the girl a look.

"Alison, come on, stop playing in the mud." He held his hand out to her.

Alison giggled and ran towards him, grabbing his hand. Dean couldn't help but chuckle as she muttered an "i love you." resting her head against his arm as they walked.

"I love you, baby, now stop jumping around in the mud, or else me and sammy are gonna have to strap you to the roof of baby on the way back." Dean told her as he scooped her up.

"Yep, you'll be too muddy to ride in the car." Sam said as he tickled her.

Alison laughed and kicked her legs, trying to get sam to stop.

"Otay! Otay! I'll stop!" She laughed.

"Promise?" Dean asked her.

Ali nodded quickly.

"Okay, then." Dean held onto her ankles while she played with his hair.

They looked around, and Dean pulled out his emf detector, but it wasn't working. Sam walked over to them.

"You got something?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. The emf's no good." Dean said.

"Why?"

"I think the power lines still got a little juice in it, it's messing with all the readings."

Sam sighed as dean put the device away.

"Yeah, that'd do it." Sam stated.

"Come on, let's go." Dean started towards the house, still holding on to his daughter.

"All right, kiddo, duck." Dean grunted slightly as he bent down and Alison ducked so they could get through the doorway.

Once they were in the house, dean helped Alison off of his shoulders and set her back on the ground. Her head shot up when she heard thunder, and she latched onto deans arm.

Dean sighed. Alison never liked storms, and one was right above them.

"It's just thunder, baby." Dean stroked her hair.

He took her hand, and they started walking through the house.

"Looks like old man Murdoch was a bit of a tagged during his time." Dean said, looking at symbols on the walls.

"And after his time, too. The reverse cross has been used by satanists for centuries, but this sigil of sulfur didn't show up in San Francisco until the sixties." Sam held up his phone and took a picture.

"This is exactly why you never get laid." Dean said and kept walking around.

"Hey, what about this one? You seen this one before?" Dean asked, gesturing to another symbol on the wall.

Sam turned and walked towards his brother and niece.

"No." He said, then snapped a picture.

"I have." Dean said. "Somewhere."

Alison looked at sam as he reached up and hesitantly touched the symbol.

"It's paint." He said. "Seems pretty fresh, too."

"I don't know, sam. I hate to agree with authority figures of any kind, but the cops might be right about this one." Dean said.

"Yeah, maybe."

Alison jumped as they heard a noise coming from another room. The two men looked at each other, then they started towards the noise.

They approached the door, and got on each side of it. Alison latched onto deans jeans.

Dean nodded towards the door at Sam, then they busted in, just to be met with flashlights in their faces.

Alison squinted and held her hands up to block it. It was just people.

"Oh, god!" One of the men exclaimed. "Just a couple humans."

"What are you guys doing here?" The other one asked.

"The hell are you doing here?" Dean asked pulling Alison behind him.

"Uh, we belong here. We're professionals." The one with the glasses stated.

"Professional what?" Dean questioned as Alison peeked from behind his legs.

"Paranormal investigators." The guys said.

He pulled something out of his back pocket and held it out to them.

Before Sam or dean could grab it, Alison did, they watched as Alison read it, then she started laughing. Dean furrowed his brows and took the card and read it himself.

"Oh, you gotta be kidding me." He showed Sam the card.

"Ed zedmore, and Harry Spangler, hellhoundslair.com." He read. "You mean you guys run that website?"

"Yep." Ed said.

"Oh, we're huge fans." Dean took Alisons hand and walked past them.

"And uh, we know who you guys are too." Ed stated.

Alison looked up at him.

"Oh yeah?" Sam asked.

"Mm-Hmm. Amateurs. Looking for ghosts and cheap thrills." Ed said.

"Are you sure about that?" Alison asked him making them look down at her.

Ed chuckled and crouched down in front of the girl.

"Listen, sweetheart." Ed started, Alison scrunched her nose up at him. "This is serious business, and we know what we're doing, so why don't you just keep to yourself, okay?"

Alison furrowed her brows at him. She resisted the urge to kick him where the sun don't shine for calling her sweetheart.

"If you guys don't mind, we're trying to conduct a serious scientific investigation, here." Harry spoke up.

"Yeah? What do you got so far?" Dean asked messing with stuff.

"Harry, why don't you tell them about Emf?" Ed said as he stood up.

Alison rolled her eyes.

"Emf?" Sam asked, going along with the whole "Amateurs" thing.

"Electromagnetic field." Harry said. "Spectral entity's can cause energy fluctuations that can be read with an emf detector." He picked one up. "This bad boy right here." Harry showed it to Sam and turned it on, it was going off. "Whoa, whoa. It's 2.8 energy."

"2.8." Ed repeated.

"Wow." Sam said as Alison rolled her eyes again.

"Have you even ever seen a ghost before?" Alison questioned them making deans pick her up and give her a look.

Ed once again crouched down to her.

"Once." He said with wide eyes, trying to scare the little girl. "We we're investigating this old house, we saw a vase fall right off the table."

"By itself." Harry added.

"Well, w-we didn't actually see it, but we heard it." Ed said. "And something like that, it really uh, it really changes you."

"I think I get the picture." Dean said. "We should go, let them get back to work." He started towards Sam as he adjusted his daughter on his hip.

"Yeah, you should." Harry said.

"Come on, Sam." Dean hit his brothers shoulder as he passed him.

Sam followed his brother and his niece out.

~~~

"Hey." Sam said as he came out of the library.

"Hey." Dean replied. "What do you got?" They started walking.

Alison stumbled behind them as she played with her teddy bear.

"Well, I couldn't find a Mordecai, but I found a Martin Murdoch who lived in that house in the thirties. He did have children, two of them, both boys. No record he ever killed anybody." Sam explained.

"Huh."

Alison glanced up at the two men in front of her.

"What about you?" Sam asked dean.

"Well, those kids didn't really give us a clear description of the girl," Dean started, Alison noticed her shoe was untied, so she stopped and got down to "tie" it. "But I did hit up the police station, no matching missing persons, it's like she never existed." Dean finished. "Come on, man, we did our digging, this ones a bust. For all we know, those hell hound boys made up the whole thing."

Both men stopped at the impala as they no longer heard the patter of shoes behind them. They turned and didn't see Alison, but then she ran around the corner.

"I had to tie my shoe!" She told them.

Sam furrowed his brows.

"You don't know how to tie your shoes." He stated.

Alison looked down at the knot in her shoelaces, then shrugged as she ran to her uncle.

Sam picked her up.

"I say we find ourselves a bar and some beers and leave the legend to the locals." Dean said then got into the drivers seat.

Sam smiled and looked over at Alison who watched her father. Sam bent down slightly to see Dean who turned on the car, and immediately Spanish music blasted through the radio.

"Whoa!" Dean exclaimed and quickly turned it down. "What the—"

Sam laughed as Ali giggled.

Sam put Alison in her car seat, then got into the passenger seat beside his brother.

Sam licked it finger then stuck it up in the air, then pointed at himself and Alison.

"That's all you two got? That's weak." Dean said. "That is bush league."

"Don't worry, daddy." Alison started. "That's just the beginning." She crossed her arms.

Dean raised his brows at her.

~~~

Alison had to stay in the car again while Sam and Dean went to speak with tue police. There was a crime scene at the Murdoch house.

Alison played with her legos in the backseat, and as she did, she got an idea. She looked up at the front seat, then the bag of legos.

A tiny smile appeared on her face.

Ali unzipped the bag and moved up towards the front seat.

She took out a handful and put it in deans seat. He never payed attention when sitting down anyways.

"What happened?" Dean asked the cop.

"A couple of cops say that poor girl hung herself in the house." A mans explained.

"Suicide?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. She was a straight A student, with a full ride to U.T. too. It just don't make sense." The man walked away.

"What do you think?" Sam asked his brother with a sigh.

"I think maybe we missed something." Dean looked over at Sam.

Alison looked up and saw the two men coming back to the car, she jumped back into her car seat and acted like she had been playing with her teddy bear the entire time.

The front doors opened and Sam noticed the legos, however Dean did not. He smiled at Alison as dean sat down.

Dean cried out and jumped back out of the car as Sam and Alison laughed. Dean looked at Alison like she was insane.

Sam chuckled and held his hand up to Alison, she smiled and high fived him.

"I hate legos." Dean muttered under his breath.

~~~

Once it was dark, the Winchester went back to the house.

They crouched behind some bushes as cops watched guard over the house.

"I guess the cops don't want anymore kids scrambling around in there." Sam said quietly.

"Yeah, but we still got to get in there." Dean stated.

He turned his head and froze.

"I don't believe it."

Sam and Alison looked in the direction Dean was looking, and they saw Ed and Harry trying to sneak by.

"I got an idea." Dean said and stood up.

He put his hand up by his mouth.

"Who you gonna call?" He called out.

"Ghostbus—" Alison started but Sam covered her mouth.

"Hey!" A cop yelled as he saw Ed and Harry.

They started chasing the two, who immediately turned and ran, leading the cops off.

"Come on." Dean said.

Sam picked up Alison, still covering her mouth and followed dean.

They ran into the house and shut the door behind them.

Alison pulled Sams hand away from her mouth and shot him a glare. Dean got out their guns and handed one to his brother. Sam cocked his while Dean pointed a flashlight.

"I've seen that symbol before, it's killing me!" Dean stated.

"We don't have much time." Sam said and continued through the house.

They went downstairs towards the basement where there was a shelf with jars filed with god knows what.

Dean picked one up.

"Hey, Sam, I dare you to take a swig of this." Dean smirked.

"The hell would I do that for?" Sam questioned.

"I double dare you." He said.

Sam didn't answer him, which obviously meant no.

They heard a creek making their heads shoot up towards it. They rushed around the corner and sam stood by the closet it came from while Dean aimed his gun at it.

Alison stayed close to dean.

Sam reached down to the door knob, then opened the door, rats came running out. Alison screamed and latched onto Dean who groaned.

"I hate rats." Dean stated picking his daughter up.

"You rather it was a ghost?" Sam questioned them.

"Yes." Alison and dean answered in unison.

They heard something behind them making them turn to be met with a figure. They immediately shot him, but he didn't disappear, they shot him two more times and he finally disappeared.

"What the hell kind of spirit is immune to rock salt?!" Sam questioned.

"I don't know." Dean said, setting Alison back on the ground. "Come on, come on!"

They started around the corner but the man appeared and swung his axe at the shelf, making the glass shattered and knock Dean down.

As dean got up, the man fought sam.

"Get out of here!" Sam told his brother.

The man kept swinging at sam.

Sam and Dean bro got shoved out of the house and Alison was still inside.

The man stood in front of her, about to swing at the girl.

Alisons eyes widened. She dove in between its legs and ran. She got out of the house where Sam and Dean were panicking waiting for her and Ed and Harry were back.

"Come on!" Dean held his hand out to Alison and she quickly took it, breathing fast and heavy.

They ran past Harry and Ed who were holding up cameras.

"Get that Damn thing out of my face!" Dean growled at them.

Alison stumbled, trying to keep up with Dean who was still pulling her as he ran.

Once they got back to the impala they all stopped to breathe. Alison put her hands on her knees and bent down, trying to catch her breath. She coughed into her elbow.

"I'm sorry, baby." Dean pat her back.

"It's otay, daddy." Alison wiped her nose with her sleeve as she stood up straight. "I'm good...I think." She huffed.

Dean chuckled lightly.

Thank you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 39 27
A lot like the brothers, Sam and Dean, Kaya and Kate travel together, saving people and hunting things, carrying on the family business. After the g...
1.5K 24 16
a young girl named Autumn has two brothers named Sam and Dean and a bff named Cass. and one of those weird friends named Crowley. join in on her fami...
27.3K 481 13
Blue thought she was a normal teenage girl. One with a lot of pain in the past. In Blue's eyes, being normal is getting picked on by the other kids a...
109K 3.1K 17
Hey guys I'm back once again!!! Dean Winchester's daughter Riley a 13 yr. old girl who is in foster care and she's been for years, but she doesn't kn...