Heated Affairs [Porco Galliar...

By DinkyDenki

𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐨 π†πšπ₯π₯𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐱 π‘πžπšππžπ« 18+ (Y/n) was a big deal in her boarding school, nobody dared to... More

Chapter 1 - cant say im a liar
Chapter 2 - introductions
Chapter 3 - attitude
Chapter 4 - Rivalry
Chapter 5 - Relieve
Chapter 6 - Physical Education
Chapter 7 - Red Room
Chapter 8 - rumours
Chapter 9 - I hate you
Chapter 10 - Matching Roses
Chapter 11 - Flustered
Chapter 12 - Valentines
Chapter 13- collision
Chapter 14 - adultery
Chapter 15 - I hate you
Chapter 16 - Never again
Chapter 18 - Stupid
Chapter 19 - idiotic
Chapter 20 - dumbass

Chapter 17 - the masochist and sadist

1.1K 32 62
By DinkyDenki

"Miss l/n.."

"Y/N"

"Wake up!"  I felt a sudden jolt bang from my shoulder, my eyes fluttering open becoming blinded from the bright light coming from the classroom light.

Shit I fell asleep in class again.

I shot my head up and saw Miche staring down at me, at least it was physical education theory I fell asleep in and not some maths or English class, Magath would wake me up with a bullet in my skull.
"What a relaxing wake up call, you should be a therapist Miche" my lips parted letting out a yawn before leaning back in the chair and letting my arms fall to my sides, A scoff escaped Miche's lips as he crossed his arms over his chest.
"You sleeping alright at home kid?"
I shrugged and looked over at the door of the classroom seeing Porco staring at me,adjusting my posture and grabbing my bag before looking straight at Miche
"As much sleep as I can get while getting with someone new every-night~"
I purred, sticking out my tongue ever so often dragging it along my bottom lip glancing my eyes over at Porco, slinging my bag over my shoulder standing up and walking off out of the class standing close to Porco for a millisecond as I barged past him.
"Move it Porky."

I hated it, I hated the only times our skin touched was from the slight grazing of our shoulders against each other.
I was desperate for touch, someone's hands to linger on my skin and guide my hips against theirs and The heat of their breath huffing against my neck, goosebumps ran up my arms just at the thought.

God I need me some dick.

Didn't help that nearly every male in this shithole school is either ugly or a dad to some accidental child, I was going to have to venture further into searching for a rebound.
Keeping these feelings locked away would do nothing but drain my batteries and leave my legs shaking from the electrical jolts of blasting my pussy with a vibrator until it died.
I needed touch, couldn't be from anyone here like a random hookup, can't be known as a whore again after cleansing my reputation after the last school, it had to be with someone out of school.
Someone who nobody knew or had ties to.

someone mysterious.

The school day went by as boring as usual, just to continue the day by going home and doing fuck all as per my schedule.
I stepped onto the school bus and adjusted my headphones in my ears looking for a spare seat and seeing by every seat taken besides the row in the back, always left alone to reduce fights on bigger groups wanting to sit in the back kicking loners out of the seats.
I slumped down into the seat taking my phone out of my pocket trying to figure out what song I'd fancy listening to on the journey home, settling on Chase Atlantic, despite how much it reminded me of Porco I couldn't lie, that band creates nothing but pure tunes.
"Oi! Move!"
A snarky voice mumbled through the vibration of the music against my eardrums, without even looking I held my hand up flipping them off, having enough of a shitty day I wasn't going to take shit from people who think they're better than everyone cause they got a big group of friends.

We all know, a big group of friends will never hide the fact that you chat shit about 90% of them.

The journey from school to home wasn't the longest but far from the shortest, the lump in my throat from desperation of touch was getting stronger I had to move the stress from my head into the simple act of bouncing my leg up and down, my eyes trailing the road-lines by the path every-so-often being broken by my eyes drawing to a shop, my attention fell onto a tattoo and piercing studio.
That's it.
I'm so desperate for touch, even a needle through my skin would be enough for me.
I shot up out of my seat and sped walked to the front of the bus pressing on the stop button, the bus stopped to the side before I jumped off and walked steadily to the shop, hopefully they take walk ins.

It was a glass fronted studio, piercing rooms in the back and the tattoos further to the front, big boards separating each booth with each tattoo artists designs plastered In their stations designating who's was who's.
The walls were decorated with graffiti-like murals and brick accent walls, making the studio look rustic but still modern
"Hi! How can I help you today sweets?"
An older woman chirped, she had beautiful tanned skin complimented with long wavy dark brown hair which sat on her shoulders, bringing attention to the symmetrical rose tattoos on her collarbones.
"Do you take walk in for piercings?"
I pulled out my wallet digging through it before putting my card on the table, her head nodded which resulted in me throwing my ID on the table showing I was of age.
"How many tattoos can I get with a hundred ?"
Her eyebrows raised as a chuckle escaped her lips, her hands reached down below the table taking out a piercing chart with prices next to it.
"Needing a change after a breakup?"

"You can say that."

We decided on getting my nipples and smiley pierced, all going to be with titanium silver to match my piercings already.
"Right the only piercers we got in today is Zeke and Ace, Ace has got an opening at 5pm but Zeke's ready at anytime"
She chirped, her eyes looking up into mine if I was comfortable being pierced by a male, I didn't really care as long as they do the job right.
"I'm desperate, I'll have Zeke"

"Good choice" She smiled before turning herself to the side
"ZEKE YOU FURRY FUCK YOU GOT A CLIENT"
The brunette yelled, her voice was stern yet somehow welcoming? If a shout can be welcoming that is, like it was coming from the heart and not in an angry way.
"Fucking hell Carla my studio is right behind you, you didn't have to deafen me"
A muscular man swung open the door besides the reception, his head having to slightly duck to fit through the door as he strode forward to the front of reception now towering over Carla.
He had a muscular build which was well proportioned to his height, I'd say maybe 6ft?
His hair was a wavy warmed tone blonde that was parted in the middle with curtains framing his face near enough perfectly, a shaved undercut surrounding the sides which blended perfectly to his mid-length beard, matching in colour to his hair.

His eyes lead to mine as I felt my face heating up ever so slightly, definitely wasn't a type I'd openly look for but I couldn't deny that this man was nothing but a tall glass of water.
And I was thirsty.
"You must be said client then?"
His voice was articulate yet with a husk, like the lungs of a 60 year old smoker.
It was hot.
"Yup you have the fortune of stabbing me today"
I raised my eyebrow trying to keep myself grounded, this man was a walking sex god.
Just looking at him made me question if I wanted a clit piercing over the smiley instead.

While my mind wandered I looked up only to find Zeke now towering over me, his eyes scanning my face before his hand took grip of my chin, his thumb brushing across my bottom lip
"A labret would suit you.. maybe even dimple piercings" he lowly spoke, the heat of his breath tingled against my skin as the gap between us was inches away from closing, it drove me insane.
"Zeke! Do that shit in your studio!"
Carla snapped making Zeke back away, a chuckle escaped his lips before walking off to his studio as I followed behind.
Of course the studio was pristine and sanitary, a grey and beige colour palette with marble flooring and a white leather reclining chair.
Looked like the most boring piercing studio known to mankind.

"So what we doing on you then princess?"
He hummed stretching his hand out to tap on the bed before I jumped up onto it, putting my bag down on the floor crossing my leg over
"Nipples and smiley"
I took off my jacket and put it beside me as Zeke spun around putting the jewellery on the tray alongside the piercing needles and sanitiser.
"Right let's get your nipples over and done with, you still okay with your choice of jewellery?"
His back was still to me as he finished setting up, I took this as a courtesy for me to get undressed before stripping myself of my top half throwing them to the floor
"Mhm, want me to lay down?"

Zeke spun around to face me, his eyes widening ever so slightly before going back to a relaxed face, eyebrows raised the smallest amount as his lips pursed forward
"Definitely not your first time under the needle"
His hand raised to my shoulder gently pushing me down onto the bed, his touch was cold and a sting to the warmth of my skin, to say that prepared me for the coldness of the needle would be an understatement.
The cold and sharp sensation of the needle pressing through my flesh was enough to push a grunt out of me
"Fucking hell~"
I panted, the second one followed close behind getting it over and done with.

"See, wasn't that bad. If anything I think you found pleasure in that, little masochist"
Zeke chuckled throwing his gloves down into the bin, reaching for the box of gloves to take out a new pair before going for the next peircing.
"Something wrong with that?"
I sat up resting on my elbows, stretching my leg out to snake around his waist pulling him close, Zeke's face stayed as blank as ever as his eyebrow twitched up.
"You hitting on me princess?"

"Maybe I am"

I leant up against Zeke trailing my hands under his shirt and up his chest, feeling each muscle under my fingertips as I left soft pecks on his neck
"In need of a rebound?"
Zeke grabbed my hair forcing me to look at him, his teeth gripping onto his bottom lip as his eyes stared into mine, both fueled by lust.
I nodded my head not wanting to admit it verbally, if anything I wanted to keep it on the down-low and not really tell anyone I'm desperate to get over Porco.

"Fine by me. I like relationships how I like my rope."
"Without strings"

Before I knew it I had my back slammed to the bed, Zeke towering over me as his hand gripped tightly onto my inner thigh, his lips clasped to my neck in the exact same spot Porco used to kiss that would drive me insane
"Fucking hell~"
I hummed while grinding my hips against his, Zeke's hand trailed up to my crotch before tugging down my panties down to my knees and slipping a finger in, using his thumb to rub my clit.
My brain went from critically thinking to now being nothing but static, my body feeling tingles all over as Zeke took close attention to every part of my body knowing exactly where to touch.
His fingers curled every so often between the pumping of his hand against my crotch, I was practically unable to control myself against his touch and found myself grinding against his hand like a dog in heat, for not wanting to make my desperation obvious I think I massively failed that mission.

"Someone's needy~"
Zeke chuckled lowly in my ear, his tongue trailing up the cartilage as he moved his fingers faster, feeling my body tremble as I got closer to climax and finally hitting my high
"Mother fucker!~"
I moaned out arching my back, panting as I let my back collapse back down onto the bed.

My god what have I become.

A slut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.9K 61
"What happens if you die." Reiner asks. His eyes were hooded by his hair and his voice was deep yet soft. "Then I die." You told him the same thing y...
2.1K 115 10
𝑰𝒕 π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’šπ’†π’‚π’“ 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π‘»π’Šπ’•π’‚π’π’”. 𝒀𝒐𝒖, π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏 π’–π’π’„π’‚π’π’π’š π’‚π’ƒπ’Šπ’π’Šπ’•π’š 𝒕...
22.3K 867 11
[this will contain spoilers for anime watchers!] As a Marleyan, your duty was to bring Paradis to hell, no matter what it took. You were trusted with...
186 9 5
(Y/n) an Eldian born in the interment zone from Marley, at 5 years old she decides to make the mistake of crossing through the gates of the internmen...