Our Secret

By Licutie269

Coralina Routledge, twin sister of John Booker Routledge, needs a distraction from the chaos of her life. He... More

Our secret November Part 1
Our Secret November Part 2
Our Secret December 3
Our Secret Christmas Part 4
New Years Eve Part 5
Our Secret January Part 6
Our Secret Valentine's Day Part 7
Our Secret February Part 8
Our Secret March Part 9
Our Secret April Part 10
Our Secret Sophomore Social Part 11
Our Secret Aftermath 1 Part 12
Our Secret Aftermath 2 Part 13
Our Secret May Part 14
Our Secret Memorial Day Part 15
Memorial Day 2 Part 16
June Part 17
June 2 Part 18
4th of July/July Part 19
Pilot 1 Our Secret Part 20
Pilot 2 Our Secret Part 21
Pilot 3 Our Secret Part 22
Pilot 4 Our Secret Part 23
Lucky Compass 1 Part 24
Lucky Compass 2 Part 25
The Forbidden Zone 1 part 26
The Forbidden Zone 2 Part 27
The Forbidden Zone 3 Part 28
Spy Games 1 Part 29
Midsummers 1 Part 31
Midsummers 2 Part 32
Parcel 9 (1) Part 33
Parcel 9 (2) Part 34
Parcel 9 (3) Part 35
Parcel 9 (4) Part 36
Dead Calm 1 Part 37
Dead Calm 2 Part 38
The Runway 1 Part 39
The Runway 2 Part 40
Bell Tower 1 Part 41
The Phantom 1 Part 42
The Phantom 2 Part 43
Cleo Part 44
The Gold 1 Part 45
The Gold 2 Part 46
The Heist 1 Part 47
Prayers 1 Part 48
Homecoming 1 Part 49
Homecoming 2 Part 50
Homecoming 3 Part 51
The Darkest Hour 1 Part 52
My Druthers 1 Part 53
My Druthers 2 Part 54
My Druthers 3 Part 55
Bonfire 1 Part 56
Bonfire 2 Part 57
The Cross 1 Part 58
The Cross 2 Part 59
Trapped 1 Part 60
Trapped 2 Part 61
Coastal Venture 1 Part 62
Coastal Venture 2 Part 63
Poguelandia 1 Part 64
Pouguelandia 2 Part 65
The Bells 1 Part 66
The Bells 2 Part 67
Fathers and Sons Part 68
The Diary Part 69
Heists 1 Part 70
Heists 2 Part 71
The Dark Forest 1 Part 72
Dark Forest 2 Part 73
Happy Anniversary Part 74
Happy Anniversary 2 Part 75
Tapping the Rudder Part 76
Tapping the Rudder 2 Part 77
Welcome to Kitty Hawk Part 78
Welcome to Kitty Hawk 2 Part 79
Secret of the Gnomon part 80
Secret of the Gnomon Part 81

Spy Games 2 Part 30

2.5K 40 8
By Licutie269

"Shit," Coral swore grabbing both her bag and JJ's she and Kie made their way through the crowd searching for the boys.

Looking around Kie noticed movement from behind the screen, "Over there," she said pointing. Hurrying around the movie screen they found Kelce holding JJ while Rafe hit him while Topper had Pope in a headlock.

Handing one of the bags to Kie she told her to hit them with it.  Nodding Kie ran towards Topper. 

Clutching the bag she still held Coral raced over to help JJ, "Get the fuck off of him," she yelled swinging her bag and connecting with Kelce's head. 

Momentarily stunned Kelce let go of JJ who now with his arms free was able to swing back at Rafe.  Shaking his head Kelce turned her way and shoved her, "Stupid bitch."

Screaming Coral stumbled back and landed on her butt.  "Coral!" she heard JJ yell.  Standing quickly she could see Kie on Topper's back. 

Inspired she jumped back in the fight this time landing on Kelce's back as he once again had JJ by the arms while Rafe hit him.  Hitting the boy anywhere she could reach she held on as he swung her around.

"Get off me," Kelce yelled, "Rafe, get your girl before I hurt her," he continued yelling as Coral wrapped her arm around his neck effectively choking him.

"I'm not his girl, Asshole," she hissed into his ear before she was being hauled off his back. 

"Coralina, you're gonna get hurt," Rafe yelled as he threw her down to the ground next to where Kie lay, "Stay out of it," he told the two girls before jumping in to help Kelce who was being hit by JJ.

"Screw this," Kie muttered unzipping JJ's bag.  Pulling the gun out she looked up at Coral uncertain.  Shaking her head Coral dug into the bag and found his lighter. 

"Perfect," Kie muttered dropping the gun back into the bag before taking the lighter.  Rushing over to the movie screen she knelt down and lit the edge on fire. 

Immediately the screen caught fire causing those on the other side to start screaming.  The commotion on the other side of the screen caught the boys attention along with the fire.

"Guys, guys, fire," Rafe called as Topper let go of Pope. 

"Kelce let go of JJ," Coral exclaimed before Kelce shoved JJ towards her. Catching the coughing boy she asked if he was okay.  "Fine," he answered.

"Come on we gotta go," Rafe called as he, Topper, and Kelce took off.

While Kie helped Pope up Coral grabbed her and JJ's bags off the ground, "Come on guys," she called as she helped JJ.

Making their way back to their things they grabbed the blankets and chairs and blended in with the crowd leaving the river park. 

"You're bleeding," Coral observed glancing at JJ as they walked.  "There's a first aid kit at The Wreck," Kie spoke up as she walked alongside Pope. 

Sneaking into the backroom of The Wreck, Kie made Pope sit down while she ran and got the first aid kit from behind the bar. 

Ushering JJ into the bathroom, Coral found a rag and after wetting it she began to wipe the blood off his face, "You shouldn't have jumped in," he told her quietly.

"Assholes hitting my boyfriend and you think I'm gonna stand there and not help?"

"He could've hurt you," he said simply. 

"He told Rafe to get his girl so I think he's smarter than to really hurt me or else Rafe would've been pissed.  Guess being his obsession paid off," she replied with a shrug. 

"Still.  I don't want you getting hurt because of me," he responded running his hand down her arm. 

"You know it's come to my attention that we're homeless for the night," Coral commented as she finished cleaning his face and began cleaning his knuckles, "Why don't we take those blankets down to the beach and spend the night?" she suggested. 

"We never did make it back there that night to fuck on the beach."

Snorting she rolled her eyes, "Must you be so crude?"

"Okay, okay, to make love on the beach.  Is that better?" he questioned with a crooked smile. 

Leaning up she slid her hand around the back of his head, "I mean we could do both," she answered biting her lip playfully. 

Taking the rag from her he threw it into the sink before pulling her out of the bathroom, "Hey, uh, we're gonna go," he told Kie and Pope. 

Grabbing the two blankets they'd brought back from the movies he continued pulling a laughing Coral towards the door, "We'll be by tomorrow," he called over his shoulder as they disappeared out the back door. 

"They're so going to fuck aren't they?" was the last thing Coral heard before the door slapped shut. 

No sooner had Coral laid one of the blankets out before JJ tackled her.  Falling back laughing Coral flipped them over so she was straddling him. 

"Which are we doing first? Fucking or making love?" she questioned with a smirk. 

"You're in charge, Baby Girl," he answered running his hand up her thighs stopping at the edge of her shorts. 

"Well in that case," she laughed, jumping up she pulled her shirt over her head before dropping her shorts, "I think we need to go for a midnight swim," she decided as she untied her bikini top and let it fall at her feet, "Naked," she told him shimmying out of her bottoms. 

"Come and get me," she called over her shoulder running down to the ocean.  Diving in she resurfaced giggling as she heard him dive in behind her. 

Squealing as he grabbed her around the waist and resurfaced next to her she wrapped her arms around his neck before kissing him.  Jostling as a wave came in he picked her up, "Wrap your legs."

Wrapping her legs around him she threw her head back moaning as he slipped inside of her, "God you feel so good," he groaned into her neck. 

"We're gonna get taken out by a wave," she laughed, kissing his face.  Capturing her lips with his he kept a hold of her as he waded out of the surf. 

Bringing her down to the wet sand he kissed her slowly as he began to move inside of her with the water washing over them.

Throughly satiated after their time with the waves crashing around them and again back on the blanket the two lay tangled together. 

"We should get dressed," she mummered tracing patterns on his chest.  "We're under a blanket," he commented running his fingers through her hair.

"I'm not worried about anyone seeing us now.  I'm more thinking in the morning when vacationing families come down for a day at the beach and find us naked."

"It'll make for one helluva vacation story," he responded causing her to laugh. 

"I want to stay here forever with you," she whispered. 

"A year and three months," he said.  Scrunching her face in confusion she looked up at him, "What?"

"You'll be eighteen," he reminded her, "Wherever you want to go I'll follow you."

Smiling she leaned down to kiss him, "Where should we go?" she asked laying her head back on his shoulder.

"Yucatan.  We'll get a place on the beach, surf all day, catch lobsters with our bare hands, make love in the sand, and have a family," he told her quietly. 

"How many?"

"As many as you want," he replied, "One. Two. Or we'll just fill the whole damn house with our kids."

"Kids that we'll love.  That we won't ever leave.  That we'll protect from this world," she whispered. 

"They'll never know anything else but love," he told her hugging her close. 

Wiping a tear away she sniffled, "Sounds like heaven."

The next morning after being woken up by squealing children coming down to the beach with their families the two folded up their blankets and headed towards Heyward's to get JJ's dirtbike.

Walking into the small grocery/seafood store they found Pope stocking shelves while Kie was ringing people out. 

Walking over to the counter with Kie while JJ headed over with Pope, Coral climbed onto one of the stools at the counter.

"Hey, we were wondering when we'd see you," Kie greeted as she handed a customer their bag of groceries. 

"We were at the beach," Coral smiled wiggling her eyebrows.  "Please no details," Kie said wrinkling her nose in disgust. 

"Hi Coralina, How you doing?"

"Hi Mr. Heyward," Coralina greeted the older man, "I'm doing okay, thank you.  How are you?"

"Good, good," he answered, "Haven't seen you or your brother in here lately.  You got enough to eat out at that house?"

Nodding she assured him she did, "Plenty of peanut butter and fluffs, but it's okay we're getting by."

"Guess you haven't heard from that good for nothing uncle of yours?"

Blinking Coral attempted to smile, "What do you mean? He's out at the house."

"Don't bullshit a bullshitter, Kid," he responded, "You two need anything you let me know," he said with a wink before walking away to help a customer. 

"Well shit does the whole island know your uncle isn't around," Kie whispered as Coral shrugged with a sigh.  "Probably."

"Hey don't let it get to you, Pope.  There was two of us and three of them.  Typical Kook shit right there," JJ stated as he and Pope walked over to the counter. 

"Hell yeah," Kie agreed.

"What was your thought process, using your head?" JJ questioned.

"I don't know, man.  I just kind of acted off instinct," Pope replied with a smile, "I was a cornered animal."

"Hey, Pope, someone here to see you," Heyward called walking in the store with Deputy Shoupe behind him. 

"Shit," Coral mumbled as Pope greeted the officer.  "Afternoon officer."

"I have an arrest warrant for felony destruction of property," Shoupe announced pulling out his handcuffs, "Hands where I can see them," he instructed coming around the counter to cuff Pope.

"Whoa, Shoupe, what'd he do?" Heyward questioned.  Slapping the warrant down on the counter he nodded towards it, "Its right there in the warrant," Shoupe answered as he led Pope out. 

Wide eyed Coral grabbed for JJ's hand as they all followed behind Pope and Shoupe.  Heyward and Kie arguing with the officer the entire way. 

"Baby Girl, stay with Pope or Kie.  I'll find you later," JJ told her.  Confused Coral looked up at the boy, "What?" she began to question before he cut her off. 

"It was me!" he yelled causing everyone to pause and look back at where he stood with Coral. 

"JJ," she hissed tugging on his arm.

"I love you," he whispered before yanking his arm out of her grip and walking towards Shoupe, "It wasn't him.  It was me.  He tried to talk me out of it but I was mad because he'd just been beaten up and they went after Coral too," he said looking back at her briefly. 

"I was so sick of those assholes from Figure Eight that I lost my shit," JJ continued, looking at Pope, "I can't let you take the blame for something I did.  You got to much to lose."

"JJ, what are you doing?" Pope questioned. 

"I'm telling the truth.  For once in my goddamn life, I'm gonna tell the truth."

"JJ, come on," Pope started to say before JJ told him to shut up.  "Just shut up, man," JJ repeated, "He's a good kid.  You know where I'm from," he said looking at Shoupe who just nodded. 

"That's the whole truth?" Shoupe asked turning to Pope. 

Swallowing Pope stared at JJ before slowly nodding, "Yeah, that about covers it."

Nodding Shoupe removed the cuffs from Pope before putting them on JJ.  As the cuffs clicked into place and Shoupe opened the door of his police cruiser Coral broke Kie's hold on her and sprinted forward.

"No, no.  Shoupe you can't take him, please," she begged, grabbing a hold of JJ's arm. 

"Baby Girl, I'll be fine.  I'll find you later," he promised. 

"Coralina, I suggest you let go now before I make a call to Cheryl and let her know where you are," Shoupe threatened. 

"Don't threaten her," JJ said, "In fact why don't you take a look at her arm and go arrest Rafe Cameron for assault?  Oh that's right you only arrest kids from The Cut."

Sighing Shoupe motioned towards the back of the police cruiser, "Let's go."

Looking over Coral's head JJ nodded to someone.  "Coral, you have to let go," Pope whispered as he pulled her away. 

Watching as Shoupe closed the door Coral sobbed into Pope's shoulder.  As the cruiser drove away she yanked herself away from Pope before turning and throwing up all over the road. 

"Coral!" both Kie and Pope exclaimed.  Wiping her mouth Coral raised her head, "I'm fine," she told them. 

"Come inside and get some water," Heyward instructed taking her by the arm. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 109 30
Naomi Blaire Routledge the twin sister to John B Routledge has had a crush on her twins best friend JJ Maybank for as long as she can remember. She's...
1.7K 2 26
John B is gone and Savannah must do her best to face the world without her twin brother. Lucky she has her boyfriend and two best friends by her side.
147K 1.5K 66
Josephine Routledge is the twin sister to John B Routledge. Their dad goes missing during the search for the famous shipwreck, the Royal Merchant. Th...
2.9K 73 12
❗️DISCONTINUED❗️ OUTERBANKS: Y/N Routledge and John B Routledge are siblings, just a couple months apart. They grew up side by side, together forev...