Guess the Azur Lane Ship!

By Attackingoreos

Well, this is an idea I came up with, and I'm surprised that I haven't found anyone else doing it! Oh well, t... More

Introduction/Rules
Ship #1
Ship #2
Ship #3
Ship #4
Ship #5
Ship #6
Ship #7
Ship #8
Ship #9
Ship #10
Ship #11
Ship #12
Ship #13
Ship #14
Ship #15
Ship #16
Ship #17
Ship #18
Ship #19
Ship #20
Ship #21
Ship #22
Ship #23
Ship #24
Ship #25
Ship #26
Ship #27

Ship #28

699 12 19
By Attackingoreos

Alright, hopefully this one will be more obvious than the last one...let's just do the clues.

Clue #1: 'Power of friendship'

Clue #2: Evasion is her only good stat.

Clue #3: She has a crown, but sure as hell ain't a queen.

Place your answers here. (No pressure, but please get this right)...

Alright, the answer is...

Javelin! Most people's least favorite starter. Here are the explanations.

Clue #1 (explanation): In the Azur Lane anime, Javelin believes in friendship too much during a god damn war.

Clue #2 (explanation): Compared to all of her other stats, she is better agility than anything else.

Clue #3 (explanation): She has crown accessory, but the only queen I know of is Queen Elizabeth.

With that, I'll see you guys next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 29.5K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
74.5K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
74.9K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...