The Devil's CEO| Tom Hiddlest...

By Marv3l_Love62

Tom Hiddleston is a CEO of a large company and you are a young female who needs a job. After you try to work... More

Backstory 🙂
1| New Job
2| Assignment
3| Hurt
4| Roomates
5| The Call
6|Free Day
7|Interview
8| Partner?
9| Work
10|Truth
11|Hell
12|Help
13|Think
14|Stuck
15| But?
16| I-
17| Thank you
18| Happy
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
A.N
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

33

664 27 11
By Marv3l_Love62

I wake up in the arms of Tom. Muscles protecting me. "I love you" I groan tired. "I love you too darling" my heart melts. It's just the way he says darling, it's always so...hot.

I stretch and look at him in the eye. Gently he strokes my face, admiring my features. But I have a feeling he's just looking at my flaws. So I hide my face. Toms thumb pulls up my chin so he can look at me. "Never hide, you're so gorgeous. So beautiful. You're perfect" I blush. "We need to get up" I whine annoyed. Toms chest vibrates as he chuckles. It makes me giggle. "Okay sweetie let's get ready"

I change into a nice work outfit and clean my face. I tie up my hair and brush my teeth.

I walk out of the bathroom and to the kitchen. "Pancakes?" Tom asks. "Yeah please" I respond. Bobby runs up to me and barks playfully. "Ello darling. Have you been outside yet?" I say. "Oh shit I forgot" Tom curses. I giggle. I jolt my head for Bobby to follow me. I open the sliding door and let Bobby out.

I walk back into the kitchen. "Thank you" I say looking at Tom. His eyes avert to my gaze. "What's that darling? What for?" His eye brows arch, the hazel in his eyes cut off my his eye lids. "Thank you, for last night. I never knew how good it feels. It's always been different, if you get me" I say. He nods at me. "Don't worry darling. You will always be treated like a queen with me" I chuckle at him. I put my chin on my hands and observe his cooking.

He played up the food and I quickly go and let Bobby back inside. Break is served and I take a seat beside Tom. "Do you have honey?" I ask. He looks at me sadly. "No sorry" I just smile. "Don't worry"

***
Me and Tom both get a strawberry milkshake from a nice milkshake shop. I take a sip and I melt. Well that's not weird. "Oh my god! It's so good!" I giggle. Tom chuckles at me.

"Sweetie, you have a strawberry moustache" Tom points out giggling. "I'm trying to be you" I mock. Tom laughs with me. His gentle hand strokes my cheek.

He leans down and kisses me, obviously I return it. I lean my head against his and giggle. "I love you Hiddleston" I say. "I love you too Jodi" he responds. We look at each other and laugh.

***
Me and Tom both enter the office and I go straight to work. "Babe? What days the marvel party?" I ask. "Thursday, why darling?" He arched his eyebrows and looks past his computer give me his attention.

I look at him confused, "well I've just remembered that all my clothes were burnt in the apartment, I've been washing and reusing the 5 pair of clothes I had. Plus wearing yours"

We both look at each other dumbfounded. Tom bursts out laughing. "Okay darling, we're going shopping tomorrow" he states looking back at his computer. "What? Okay. Seriously I love you" I say. I get up out of my seat and walk over to him. I stand behind him and put my arms around his neck. My head in the crook of his neck.

"Wow darling, be careful. I'll make sure you actually can't walk next time" he says seductively. "Tom! We're at the office" I whisper. "I don't care sweetie. I can wait til we get home" he chuckles.

"You know what, let's go shopping now, okay??" He asks standing up; I look up at him. "But don't we have to work?" I ask.

He groans. "I know you love to work, sweetie we're the CEO's we can leave" he rolls his eyes. I gasp at him dramatically. "God Tom! You devil!!" We both burst out laughing.

"Really Tom? We're going to skive off work?" I ask. "This is why you're a good worker. Anyways, I'm going to hire an assistant for you and one for me mkay?" He asks. "Fine" I give in.

***

We arrive at the shopping centre. "Okay darling you can buy what you want" He announces. Only Tom would say this. Absentmindedly, I agree, but I stop realising what he had said. Shrugging because I know I won't win.

Thomas is innocent, but I know deep down he's a devil. Not a bad one. He's a good person but when you know him, he's this person you never want to leave. If you don't understand, people normally listen to their devil, not their angel.

Thomas William Hiddleston is the strong person. He's been through a lot deep down, maybe he hasn't told.

More honest and nicer than an angel because he's been to hell and he doesn't want to go back.

A person who walked the fence dip down into the evil side. Kicked out for throwing ice cubes and now he is trying to do good. Angle with a past. Now is known as a good devil.

We head to many different shops and buy a lot of clothes. We spent about £200 each in Primark. We head to Sports Direct, River Island.

"Honey, go into that store over there take this, buy something for the party, and if you want more" he hands me £200. I look down at the money. "Meet back here in 20?" I nod at him. I make my way to a store to look for something nice to wear. I want to be known as Tom's girl. Well because I am

Yeah I'm laughing.

I head to QUIZZ. After 10 minutes I buy two outfits and smile with my decision.

I open my bag to see the different outfits. I realised that Tom is carrying 4 of my bags, he has 3 of his own. I am currently carrying 8 of my own bags. Then I feel bad, one because he spent so much money on me plus, he's carrying my bags.

I head back to the spot we said, there he is. A cheeky grin smiles back at me. "Hey darling, I got you something nice" he says. "You'll see when we're home" he kisses me.

***
We get home and put all the bags in our room. "What did you get me" I smile and bounce like a little kid. He passes me the bag, it's last Ann Summer on the bag.

As I open it, I see the outfits. "Oh my god Tom! I love them!!" I squeal. I pull out each piece of lingerie and place them on the bed.

"You know I can surprise you now" I say seductively. Tom chuckles. "That's not it darling." He passes me a small jewellery box. As I in open it I gasp in awe as I see the beautiful moon necklace.

I take it out of the box and wrap it around my neck, Tom stands behind me and clips the necklace onto my neck.

______________________________
It's currently 12:15 am. It's so early on a Friday. I will post later however this is because I forgot and was unable to post last week.

Let me know what you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 3.2K 52
This story is set in New York, 2020 (without the global pandemic etc) while the Marvel cast is filming an unnamed Avengers movie. Zawe Ashton and Tom...
27.7K 599 24
Tom Hiddleston has a daughter and he is willing to give her the life any child would love and enjoy while keeping her safe. May that be letting her...
9K 397 9
He lived a life of lies, injustice, and neglect. He made gruesome mistakes. He was used, tortured, manipulated. But, sure, the God of Mischief can st...
68.6K 1.5K 36
When Charlotte meets Tom Hiddleston, her whole world changes. But how will the young woman in her twenties, who likes organisation and routine, cope...