Unity Academy!

By WAMred

A young man became the founder a school called Unity Academy which is a rival school to Union. However unlike... More

Bio and Background.
Prologue
Hints for future harem
Grand Opening part 1.
Grand Opening part 2
Grand Opening final
Defend The Governess
Fairies and Magic vs Devil
Agents vs Huntresses/Hunters
Night Fright
(Short) TUFC vs UURT
Curing a heroine.
Second Welcoming Part 1
Second Welcoming Final.
(short) New Evil
Creepy meeting Unity
UAT vs PUT
Aftermath (short)
Harem
Total Drama harem
Ninjas vs Shinobi
Project Protect
Relaxation (18+)
Union Response.
AUD: Battle of Toonville.
A deal with a dangerous man.
AUD: Battle of Edo City
(Short) Union Punishment.
Unity First Ball: First and Second Days
U-F-B: Third Day
U-F-B: Fourth day
U-F-B: Final Day
Unity Academy crossover 1st list
Harem 2
Second Arc: New Start
Two For One (+18)
Battle: Shou Tucker vs BD
Headmaster Mantle: First Trial
HM: Second Trial
HM: Final Trial
Meeting
Teams and locations
AUD army
Kuoh Battle
A Miraculous Time (18+)
Vale Battle
Veilstone Battle
Battle of Dark Gotham.
Attacks on Musutafu!
Ultraman Z! Pt 1
Evil Gather
Tonika Village Battle.
Magnolia Battle
Valleyville Battle
Vinyl City Battle
Battle for Heaven
Ultraman Z! Pt2
Shibuya Battle
Ratatoskr Battle
Wardington Battle
Second Arc Finals: Characters
Unity Mini War
Unity Defend!
Harem Final
Third Arc: Union Suing Unity!
Court Trial Pt 1
Court Trial Final
Grand Tournament Festival!
The true mastermind
Explanation.
Welcome to GTF!

AUD: Battle of Academy City

1.9K 17 11
By WAMred

An: AUD is short for Anti Union Defense and this is part 2 of 'Battle of' but it take place in Academy City which involves Espers. However I didn't know about Academy City until I read a story from Alphamon52. So give credit to the writer as without their help I would never done my research on the Anime railgun.

A day later since Toonville accept Unity and AUD.

At Academy City.

Inside Academy city board of directors office is a representative from Unity meeting with the current board of directors.

Mami (Mami the psychic): "thank you so much for accepting this meeting with Unity" she said.

Reigen Arataka (Mob psycho 100): "it no problem as we heard great things about Unity" he said.

Vergil (DMC): "as long as you don't be like Union then we have no issues" he said.

Kuwabara Kazuma (Spirit Detective): "I understand your hatred towards Union Vergil but you can't say that 'we have no issues' to other schools" he said.

Kevin Mask (Ultimate Muscle): "I am with Kazuma on you saying that" he said.

Ryu (Shaman king): "yeah plus you almost make her cry" he said.

They look at Mami to see that she almost cry which nearly breaks their hearts.

Vergil: "sorry" he said.

An: I know that Vergil would never say that but in this case even you would say sorry if you see a girl about to cry.

Mami: "I accepted your apology" she said wiping her tears with a napkin that her raccoon gave her.

After a minute.

Reigen: "now that is solve we can" he try to finish but a explosion stop him. They immediately ran outside to see an army attacking the city.

Leading the troops is Colonel Bajlur Rashid (Extraction).

Leading the tanks are Helga Steela (Borderlands).

Colonel Bajlur: "Academy City is now under the control of Senator Jerry Lawler (World Wrestling Federation)" he said as the mechs form a line to reveal Jerry Lawler himself in armor.

Jerry Lawler: "behold my might!" He said and he dash to kill Reigen when suddenly a fist punch him that send him into a wall.

Everyone look at the mysterious man (from  previous chapter) that punch Jerry.

???: "This is your end Jerry" he said as both himself and Jerry fight.

Suddenly tanks and mechas are being destroy which surprised Bajlur and Helga. But when everyone look up they are completely speechless at the massive aircraft carrier in the sky.

An: I know this is from Marvel but I couldn't find a better aircraft that fit this battle.

Speaker: "Citizens and Anti Skill of Academy City! Don't fear for we are Anti Union Defense! Here to help the city and Anti Skill!" A loud voice spoke as jets start to fly off the carrier. Those jets start to rain bullets on tanks and mechas while AUD soldiers start to shoot down soldiers.

Before Bajlur and Helga could give orders they were both got attack by two people.

Meanwhile inside the Helicarrier.

Terrence Hood is overseeing the battle and guiding units.

???: "Admiral Hood sir! We are detecting an alien enemy heading towards us" a male voice spoke.

Hood: "put it on screen Captain Charles (Planet 51)" he said as Charles done so. He see a jet that is shooting down other jets but what he notice is that jet have no pilot flying it. "We got a Cybertronian! Send in Anti Cyber Squad!" He said as Charles did just that.

An: Anti Cyber Squad is a group of humans inside (vehicle mode) Cybertronian that hunt down evil or rogue Cybertronian only.

Outside with Blitzwing (BB).

Blitzwing: "can't believe that Union pay the boss to take down these pathetic humans" he said when suddenly his wing was shoot . "What the!" He yell and saw three jets that transformed into three Cybertronian.

Lennox (Transformers movies): "surrender peacefully or we can do this the hard way" he said within the Cybertronian.

Russell Clay: "either way you won't be harming anymore humans or Cybertronian" he said.

Jack (Transformers Prime): "You say it little guy!" He said.

Blitzwing: "Bring it you brats!" He yell and transform to fight them.

To Jerry fight.

Both the mysterious man and Jerry fight each other until Jerry knock the mysterious man helmet off but to Jerry shock at the mysterious man identity.

Jerry: "Logan Paul!?" He said.

Logan Paul: "Yup" he said as he knock Jerry out.

To Bajlur fight.

Bajlur is surprised that he is fighting Saichi Sugimoto (Golden Kamuy).

Bajlur: "why are you fighting for the AUD!?" He said.

Saichi: "They are more good than Barkov or Union" he said "also because they offered me a cafe that I can cook" he thought before knocking Bajlur out.

To Helga fight.

Helga is surprised and enrage that she is fighting Roland (Borderlands 2).

Helga: "should had know that you would follow me here" she said.

Roland: "yeah? Then you didn't think that I have this" he said as he pull out a stun gun which confused her before she was knock out by the stun gun. "Huh can't believe that work" he said.

Back to ACS fight.

They manage to beat Blitzwing and capture him inside a cage design for keeping Cybertronian.

Back to the battlefield.

Upon seeing their three leaders defeat the remaining forces surrender.

Thus ending the battle of Academy City with AUD and Anti Skill victory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 48 6
You've probably heard the whole Union Academy story before, reader is bullied or abused yada yada yada....but what if this time the reader wasn't tha...
41.9K 776 27
Join (Y/N) Midoriya and his friends as they learn how to be huntsmen and fight Grimm. I do not own the rights to My Hero Academia or RWBY.
2.1K 71 12
Think of this, you were reading your favorite stories when you get hit by a truck, you should've looked before walking across the next street, that's...
102K 980 34
This is a Union Verse fanfic. A male who be bullied and torture by many students of Union while the staff do nothing or give punishment to him. But o...