Aidan/Five x Reader imagines

By TheresaS2007

This is just a random book with Imagines with Aidan or Five. I'll try and do some Nicky Imagines too... There... More

Pizza Girl (Aidan)
"I'm Here, Love" (Aidan)
"It's Always Been You" (Nicky)
My Birthday (Five)
Singing (Aidan)
Michael Jackson (Aidan)
Preferences
Fake Hickey (Nicky)
Princess Y/N Part 1 (Aidan)
Princess Y/N Part 2 (Aidan)
Princess Y/N Part 3 (Aidan)
A/N
Fake Hickey (Aidan)
Demon (Five)
New Book
Fake Hickey (Five)
Drunk (Five)
I Missed You (Five)
Preferences
A Baby (Aidan)
Happy Father's day (Aidan)
Glasses (Aidan)
Homework Partner (Nicky)
Sick (Nicky)
I Can't Wait to Go Home (Nicky)
Is This Your Phone?! (Aidan)
Quiet (Five)
A/N THANK YOU!
Falling for you (Five)
"Please eat" (Five)
Ddlg (Aidan)
Mmlb/Ddlg Preferences
Lazy Day (Aidan)
ok wait... A/N
It All Started With... (Aidan)
Modern Family Gif as scene's with Aidan or the Umbrella Academy...
A/N
Love this
Happy Birthday Aidan!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UMBRELLA ACADEMY!
Kiss (Aidan)
A/n
Mission 'Failed' (Five & Aidan)
Sleepy (Five)
Ddlg (Five)
"It's Okay." (Aidan)
Me and my writing

Funny Umbrella Academy memes as scene's

2.1K 39 13
By TheresaS2007

A/n
These are just funny pictures with Text that I found on Pinterest as scene's (Y/N included)...Enjoy!
_____________________________

-Third Person POV (Five)

Y/N, Vanya, Klaus and Diego all sat in the Living room as Luther was sitting in the corner of the room, whining about that Reginald sent him to the Moon.

"You know what I'm gonna say it." Vanya sighed from beside Y/N. The Girl looked up from her phone and looked at Vanya confused.

'What is she going to say?' Y/N asked herself, looking over at her friends that looked at Vanya kinda proud.

"Do it." Diego said with a smirk as he pointed his knife at Vanya.

Vanya stood up from the couch, "I'm goNNA SAY IT!" she exclaimed with her voice getting louder and things starting to shake.

Klaus ate some Popcorn as he exclaimed, "DO IT SISTA!"

Y/N just watched the scene in front of her unfold, still not knowing what they are talking about.

"I DONT CARE THAT DAD SENT YOU TO THE MOON!" Vanya yelled and things started flying across the room. Y/N saved herself on the floor as the couch she sat on flew away. Klaus was still sitting on his couch as it flew away. Diego was flying around while exclaiming 'WHOO!'

Luther gasped dramatically before running out of the room.

Y/N shook her head and stood up while muttering, "Finally someone said it." She walked over to Vanya and hugged her before leaving the room.

~
-Third Person POV (Aidan)

Y/N and Aidan stood next to each other as they said their lines for their scene's.

"The World's ending in three days." Aidan said seriously while clutching his hand on his side.

It was Emmy's time to say her line, so she thought about her line. Not knowing what her line is, she said,"I heard a rumour that it's not."

"Man that was easy." Y/N said and moved out of her position. Everyone laughed and went back to their first positions to start the scene new.

As they all stood at their places, the director said, "And now no Rumours, okay?"

Everyone chuckled and nodded before starting the scene again.

~
-Third Person POV (Five)

Y/N and Five sat next to each other as they drank their coffee and read a book. It was their third coffee this morning, but no one really cared, saying that they are adults in their teenage body's and can handle so much coffee.

Luther walked into the living room and looked at the cuddled up couple on the couch. He counted the amount of coffee-cups on the table and shook his head at both of them. "You shouldn't be drinking so much coffee." He told them and sat down on the couch across from them.

The couple looked up at him and Five spoke up first, "Coffee cures depression."

Luther looked like he didn't understand him so Y/N smirked at him and said, "More espresso, less depresso."

The Teens chuckled before turning back to their books and scooting closer to each other, leaving Luther dumbfounded on the couch across from them.

~
-Third Person POV (Aidan)
(Y/N is one of the the adopted children aka Number 8...)

The whole Umbrella Academy cast was at an Interview. They got questions they had to answer or Tasks they had to do.

"Y/N, can you list all of the 8 kids from the Umbrella Academy from best to worst on that paper behind you?" The host asked Y/N and Y/N looked behind her to see a large pad of paper and a black edding on an easel.

"Yeah sure." Y/N said and went behind the couch they all sat on. She grabbed the pen and started writing on the paper. "So first is Klaus- no front Aidan." She told her Boyfriend who nodded with a fake sad smile.

"Non taken." He said and everyone chuckled a bit before turning their attention back to Y/N.

They all watched as she kept writing words in front of the numbers. They all thought she wrote names down, but what she wrote down was:

'2. Just'
'3. Kidding'
'4. They'
'5. Are'
'6. All'
'7. Great'

Then she stood up straight again. Everyone looked at the paper and nodded in agreement. But then they saw that there was still a number.

"Uh.. You forgot a Number." The host pointed out.

Y/N smiled grimly at the host and then turned back to the paper to write something down. Everyone wanted to see what she was writing down, but they couldn't see it since her body was covering it up.

She stepped away from the paper, so everyone could see what she wrote down. She had her hands behind her back and stood up straight while trying to hide her laughs.

On the paper was written: '8. Luther'

Everyone started laughing and Tom looked into the camera with a straight face and Robert said, "Well, she's not wrong."

This made everyone laugh even more and now even Tom laughed. As soon as they calmed down again, they continued the interview, but they still had some jokes here and there which made them laugh again.

~
-Third Person POV (Five)

Y/N and Five were cuddled up and asleep on the sofa that was in the Living room. The Girl laid in her Boyfriend's arms as they slept.

Soon the Siblings of the Boy entered the Living room and saw the Teens sleeping peacefully. Allison, Luther and Diego shrugged and sat down on the couch across from them.

Only Klaus stood beside the sofa where the couple was sleeping and gasped at the cuteness. "Precious, Babies, too good for this World." He exclaimed and held his hands to his heart.

"They were Assassins!" Allison exclaimed a she looked over to him. He ignored her.

Luther decided to try it. "They were Assassins!" He tried, but Klaus ignored him.

Ben turned to Klaus and tried it himself. "They were A s s a s s i n s!" He explained, but, like everytime, Klaus ignored him.

"Bro, they literally killed thousands of people. They were a-" Diego tried to explain to him, but he was cut off by Klaus.

He wrapped a blanket around the two Lovers and said, "Sweet summer Children." He said as he stepped back and sat on an arm chair, looking at the couple.

Five and Y/N smiled at the sudden warmth from the blanket and snuggled closer to each other while the others gave Klaus a weird look.

_____________________________
A/n
1095 Words
I hope you liked this... I thought about this while driving back home from the Zoo. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Let me know what you think about this.

-Theresa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.3K 60
Just some imagines! I'm not doing smut but maybe some heated scenes. Feel free to leave request! (Female reader)
97.2K 1.1K 50
No smuts only fluffs! And angst Includes -Aidan Gallagher -Nicky Harper -Five Hargreeves This is my first book so feel free to correct me The title...
203K 3.7K 36
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪᴄᴋʜᴇᴀᴅ." "ᴀ ᴅɪᴄᴋʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ!" I will be writing all seasons in this book. Depending on whether I finish s2 before s3 comes out I m...
28.7K 528 21
[ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ] 𝘊𝘙𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘌 𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎 !! 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘐𝘚 𝘈𝘕 𝘖𝘓𝘋 𝘍𝘐𝘊 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘏𝘈𝘚𝘕'𝘛 𝘉𝘌𝘌𝘕 𝘙𝘌𝘞𝘙𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘕 𝘕𝘖𝘙 𝘜𝘗𝘋�...