eclipse - Huang Renjun

By yunaur

"What brings you here, Renjun?" "You."... More

1: The beginning
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15: The Nightmare
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
30: The Ceremony
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
Epilogue.

29.

1.5K 88 8
By yunaur

As said by Yenmi, they all decided to go to the centre of the city, which as expected, was crowded. The constant horns of the vehicles and chattering of the people was heard.

"I did not sign up for this." Renjun grumbled, massaging his temples at the commotion. The two did what they did the whole way here, ignored him.

It was humid and hot, even when it seemed like it were to rain. She wiped the beads of sweat formed on her hairline, fanning herself.

"Okay, this is actually a bad idea." Munhee said, trying to avoid the people who walked without pausing, sometimes even bumping into them.

Renjun agreed, his head pounding with the excessive noise that was even louder because of his super hearings.

Yenmi's grip tightened around her bag as she felt her body temperature rise by the moment, she could not tolerate heat at all.

"Let's go get icecream then." She said, feeling her throat get dry. "We'll be just wasting out time then." Renjun said under his breath, pursing his lips.

"Oh no, icecream could never be a waste of time." Munhee snapped, linking her arms with him and forcefully dragging him.

She took the lead, ignoring their bickering. Without thinking, she attempted to cross the road.

Her incoming heat stroke made her not be aware of her surroundings, her steps hazy and slow. She heard a loud honk ringing in her ears as she felt herself being pulled back.

Her vision yet blurry, she heaved out a breath, her hair falling on face. Renjun, who had pulled her back when seeing a truck come her way, frowned at her behaviour.

"Do you have a death wish?" He asked, raising his eyebrows as he habitually bit his lip ring. "You should look where you're going! What if he didn't pull you back." Munhee rambled, panicked.

Their voices were muffled to her as she hit her temple with the back of her wrist in an attempt to have a hold of herself. Renjun's fingers that were incircled around her belt loop soon let go, pushing his hair back.

She was yet leaning on his chest, somewhat feeling better by the cold that emitted from him.

"Are you okay?" Munhee asked, placing the back of her hand on her forehead. "Yeah, I'm fine." She replied, distancing her self from Renjun.

Renjun's eyes were fixated on her back, not believing her at all. He shook his head, looking at the traffic signal instead. "We should get away from the sun." Munhee said, a soft pout on her lips.

He nodded, following them. He didn't know why he saved her, it wasn't like he cared for her, she was just an... acquaintance.

They soon reached the icecream parlor, this time without getting hit by any vehicle.

The cold air of the air-conditioner calmed her down, making a ghost of a smile appear on her lips. "I'm ordering the icecreams, which one do you want?" Munhee asked both of them as they sat down.

"I'd like a Hazelnut one." Yenmi said, smiling. "You?" She turned towards him, who was busy scrolling through his phone. "I should be asking you that." He said, getting up.

"Nope, I'm getting them." Munhee said, hiding her wallet behind her back. "No. Now shut up and sit down, I'll get them." He commanded, pointing at the empty chair.

"Whatever." She muttered, groaning as she followed his orders.

Huang did as he said, getting three icecreams for each one of them. As he bought the tray back, he saw the seating arrangement changed, He was now supposed to sit beside Yenmi.

Wordlessly placing the tray down, he sat down, grabbing his vanilla icecream. The three ate their respective icecreams in peace, the muffled music playing in the background.

"If you both are done, I have a suggestion for the last place after we take a few pictures." Munhee began, licking the last bits of her icecream.

They hummed in response, yet not done with theirs. "The cliff near Renjun's place."

::  Later —

By the time they reached the cliff, the sun was ready to set, a hue of orange and blue spread across the sky. The blobs of white clouds also didn't go unnoticed as the scenery looked ethereal as a whole.

Renjun leaned against the rock, taking occassional pictures of the scene. Yenmi and Munhee were too awestruck to even do anything, just roaming around the place.

Yenmi had no idea how beautiful the cliff could look, she had always been here during the night, and to be completely honest, it was very eerie and dark in the night; almost right out of a horror movie.

She had never noticed how beautiful the ocean below it looked, glimmering under the sun. The rock where she had always sat looked rather sharp under the sunlight, making her make a mental note to be more cautious.

He went through the pictures in his camera, a gentle smile playing on his lips. They all looked so different from eachother, one was chaotic, hot and crowded.

While the other two were calm, the beauty of it in it's nature. "Okay, I absolutely love this place." Munhee spoke in astonishment, finally holding onto her camera.

"It's so beautiful." Yenmi added, doing the same as her. The two continued taking pictures, now and then taking some of eachother too.

"Yo Renjun, come here." Munhee said, flicking her wrist to call him. "What?" He said, looking up from the screen of his camera.

"I need to take a picture of you, for scientific reasons." She said, chuckling. "No, what makes you think I want a picture?" He scoffed.

Munhee looked at Yenmi, mouthing a series of words. "No." She mouthed back, disliking her idea alot. She made puppy eyes, her hands interlocked with eachother.

"I'll treat you, just please do it." Munhee mouthed, making sure Renjun wasn't looking. Yenmi hesitated at first, but nevertheless nodded, bringing her camera up to her eye level.

And with one click, she had taken his photo, looking down at it. Munhee came jogging towards her, staring at the screen with her.

He was honestly beautiful, his neck was bent slightly to look into his camera as his leg was crossed over the other. He had his body leaning on the rock and the wind made his hair blow ever so softly.

His simple outfit went well with the surroundings, and for the first time, his lip ring looked out of place. He looked like a normal boy, just hanging out in the outskirts.

Although his sunkissed face was slightly hidden by his hair, it was quite obvious that he was Renjun.

"Well, we took the 'take a picture, it'll last longer' quite seriously." Munhee mocked, going back to clicking pictures. Yenmi felt herself smile at her joke, glancing back at the screen.

He surely did have an effect on her.

Is she falling for him? About time I suppose 🍵

Neway here is what the cliff somewhat looks like

And the sunset they saw-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 3.3K 58
[ COMPLETED ] โI've liked you since the beginning,โž alternative universe - soulmate : in which when one of the soulmates turn 18, both will dream the...
3.6K 153 17
โUhmm, what the fuck is that?โž โOh my God, that is our baby!โž _________________________________________ One fake baby. Two new-adults. And a rollerco...
43.6K 897 33
โ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™โž *เณƒเผ„ where in a world of soulmates, one night's discovery can change the course of your life. #14 in kpop โžต ๐œ๐จ...
180K 9.5K 41
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ก๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™™๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ฉ?" in which two people meet, only to find out that titles don't cov...