The Billionaire Quartet

By AidinWhite

{Book #1 of The Winters Series} Adrian Winters was among the richest children in the United States, along wit... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine

Chapter Fifty One

4.3K 112 4
By AidinWhite

Two weeks had passed and it was officially the first day of Spring Break.

Most people would be planning things to do, and being overly excited about having two weeks free, not me as of right now I was lying in bed moving all the hair that had fallen over Olivia's face behind her ears.

"Stop messing with my hair, I look amazing" she grumbles sleepily, looking up at me.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" I say.

"Good morning Adrian" Olivia replies, "I do not want to get out of bed".

I laugh and roll over to my side before climbing out of my bed and walking over to try bathroom.

"Well I'm having a shower so I look presentable for our two hour drive to my lakehouse" I say pulling the doors closed behind me, and walking over to the shower.

When I'm finished I get out, and walk over to the towel closet in the corner of the room and pull out a grey one, and wrap it around my waist.

I then walk out of the bathroom and into my side of the closet, before pulling on jeans, and a black shirt before walking back into the bathroom to do my hair.

"You have a very complex morning routine" Olivia says leaning in the doorframe.

"All depends on the day, Olivia" I say as I finish styling my hair.

"Oh?" she inquires.

"Prom I'll probably take an hour to get ready, or two".

"You've planned that far ahead?".

"That's my guess of how long it will take" I say putting my stuff away and walking out of the bathroom.

"I'll be quick getting ready".

"Olivia take all the time you need there's no rush" I say, and if there ever is all of my cars can do well over the speed limit".

I hear her laugh before closing the doors to the bathroom.

Walking out of the room I look out the front window to see the gate open, and Nico drive in with his Panamera.

As I get to the bottom of the stairs I pull open the door right as Mia and Nico walk up the steps.

"You see us through that big ass window above your garage?" Nico asks.

"Yes I did gives me a lot of time to identify who's in my driveway" I say waking into the main kitchen since the other is on the other end of the house.

"Sixty-five thousand square feet of living space, and it's only a little bit brighter" he says".

"I can fit my whole family in this house comfortable, hell I could probably never leave" I say as I begin to make coffee.

"Does your gate lock".

"Yes why?" I ask as my coffee machine begins its cycle.

"Because I had to ask your security guard for the password which is your house number".

"A hundred forty IQ and you didn't think of that" I muse.

"I didn't think about it at first until I asked the question" Nico defends while Mia takes in the massive marble fireplace in my living room that goes straight up to the ceiling.

"What do you want for breakfast, Mia that question applies to you to" I say.

"Whatever you want to make, I'm not picky" he says, while Mia takes a moment to reply.

"Yogurt and granola".

"Pantry, also today might be a Vector and Raspberry day" I say pushing open the black barn door that sat on a rail above the pantry.

"I like the redesign" Mia says walking over to my box of granola, while I take my Vector.

"That was the point, I have a giant house might as well make it feel like a home, so I had things like that done to it, I also have various paintings done of the people I care about, theres one of me in the hallway, one of Olivia upstairs, various ones of the group either together or alone throughout the house. Everyone comes here, and I also have the space for it".

"The group will all likely relocate in two years time to be close together" Mia says.

"Hunter has his own Penthouse in Manhattan, Riley and Ava are looking at a house on Shelter Island to renovate into their home, you have two years of school left Nico I don't know yet, same for my sister, Olivia already all but lives with me, and well I'm literally never leaving, this has been my home for three and a half years" I say as I finish making my bowl of cereal.

"You've lived here since you were fourteen" Olivia asks as she enters the kitchen.

"Remember I'm an orphan" I say.

"Yes but didn't you get the thing that says you can support yourself so you can live alone at that age to" Mia points out.

Should have known that was coming.

"Yes, I suppose that's true" I say with a sigh and waking into the dining room so I can look over the front of my house.

"I can't believe it a year and a half from now we'll be running our own businesses" Nico says sitting down across from me.

"Yeah, I didn't say I was ready to be CEO of Winters Group" I say with a smirk.

"I didn't say I was ready to lead Harrington Industries either" Nico says.

"Yes you also have a board of directors to work with my parents owned WGI" I say.

Which means instead of one company I run sixteen.

"At least you'll have independence with your conpany" Nico points out.

"With that you are right, now no business or school talk, were going to a beach house, that means I get to sit and do nothing for two weeks, Hunter can drink all the beer he left out there" I say as I finish my breakfast, and walk back into the kitchen to put it in the dishwasher.

"I'm making you use your waterfront access at least once every few days" Olivia says.

"I'm sure you will bellissima" I say putting my bowl and spoon in the dishwasher before walking over to the key drawer to get my Brabus key.

When everyone was finished eating breakfast I checked I locked the doors in my house, and went down to my garage before getting into my large black SUV along with Olivia.

"Road trip time" she calls raising her arms and I laughed putting on my sunglasses, and driving out of the garage.

Rolling down my windows I began playing G-Eazy as I drove down the roads towards NYC.

As we pulled into Midtown, But A Dream is coming out of my speakers as I park in front of 888 Seventh Ave, before Hunter's Aventador S Roadster came out of the parking garage.

I then saw Ava's GT 63S with Riley in the passenger seat.

As we all lined up at the stop sign I did a quick count to make sure we were all here, before we started on the hour trip to Waccabuc.

When we eventually left NYC I led the route to my lake house while we all went along the rain covered road.

"I love the smell of rain" I say putting my sunglasses away.

"I do to, though it is NYC it's often raining" Olivia says glancing over at me.

"Very true" I mutter coming to the gate of my house, and pulling in to see the familiar rustic home.

Once I parked I shut off the vehicle, and got out of the car, before locking my Brabus.

"I'm going to have to buy a lake house out here I really am" Hunter says.

"Just not within a mile of me, I don't want drunk people near my house" I say with a warning glare as I unlock the front door.

"Promise no parties out here, because I value my life" Hunter says.

I wouldn't hurt you shithead, but you can learn that on your own.

"Good" I mutter and walk into the house.

As I walk up to my bedroom I remember everything that happened last time.

I really hope everything goes well this time.

I then change into black shorts, and walk back downstairs before pulling open my fridge, to see it already stocked with ice.

"Adrian do police come out here ever?" Hunter asks.

"Fuck no, granted it's not like they could do anything to any of us" I say with a smirk

"Where's your champagne, I want a glass?" Nico asks.

"Are we all getting shit faced?" I muse.

"You don't seem to be able to" Hunter says getting two crystal thick bottomed glasses, and a champagne glass.

"Because I don't have a limit" I reply pulling down a bottle of Chardonnay, and Bourbon.

"Kid's a fucking soldier" Hunter says pouring two fingers of the amber liquid in each glass then putting ice and Coke Cola into it till there half full.

"We'll see about that also don't throw up on my floors, please" I say walking out to the patio where everyone already was beside the pool.

"Adrian what are you drinking?" Olivia asks.

"Bourbon, and coke" I reply taking a sip.

"Oh my god" she mutters with an amused smile that I return.

Several minutes later we have music playing and Riley, Hunter, Ava, Mia, and Olivia are all splashing each other.

"Adrian, Nico get in here".

"I have three sips left" Nico says holding up his glass.

"Adrian, get in here or we're pulling you in" Riley warns, and I scoff.

"I'd like to see you fucking try" I laugh taking another sip of my drink.

"Hunter, some help".

I glance at Olivia, who looks very amused as Hunter and Riley grab the legs of my chair and pull it towards the pool.

"You two are going to die" Mia says.

I won't kill them.

"I suggest you listen to her" I muse finishing my glass and setting it down beside my chair.

"Nope" they say before going to pull me in but I quickly get out of their reach and walk to the end of the pool while they push the chair back.

"You're coming in" Riley says following my movements.

"You have a death wish you really do" Ava mutters, before I jump over the boys and dive into the pool.

When I come up Hunter splashes me in the face and I just wipe the water away with a stoic expression.

Okay I'll play.

In one fluent motion I drenched Hunter in water, leaving him spluttering, and everyone else laughing.

"None of you are safe, why in the hell are you all laughing" I say with a devilish smirk.

"Oh shit" Ava mutters before both her and Mia are also soaked.

"Adrian" Olivia warns, but I shrug and splash her anyway just unlike the others I don't nearly drown her with the wave I send at her, before turning to Riley and soaking him as well before getting out of the pool.

"Hey Adrian thanks for nearly drowning us" Riley says pushing the water out of his hair.

"Anytime" I say with a smirk before picking up my glass and wrapping a towel around my waist so I don't trail water droplets across my flooring.

When I get up to my room I pull off my shorts and get into the shower.

I mostly just wanted to have a steamy shower so I could de-stress, the constant fear of someone getting to Olivia and taking her away not just from me, but her mother, and friends terrifies the absolute shit out of me.

It's probably part of the reason I have a tracking code on her car, for emergency use, in fact there's one for all our cars should they ever get stolen, but in Olivia's it to ensure she never ends up in harm's way.

Getting out of the shower twenty minutes later I get dressed, and walk back downstairs, only to be met with Riley struggling to wrestle Nico to sit down, while Mia clung to Hunter's arm.

What the hell is going on here?

Nico looked absolutely furious and was pointedly staring daggers at Hunter.

"I swear to God Hunter you do anything to hurt her you'll wish you were never born" Nico seethed.

That's a first he's never angry.

"What the fuck is going on here" I boom, and in a second everyone stops, and turns to look at me.

"Everyone sit down, and fill me in" I say remaining standing.

I hate that I have to be this assertive to the point that I can genuinely see everyone giving one another looks of caution.

"We were all messing around in the pool and we decided to have a water volleyball match well when Hunter and Mia won they both hugged each other, and Nico asked why they did that, Hunter then told us that Mia was the girl he went on that date with, she didn't want us to know because of. Well Nico doing... this" Ava says.

I look over at Hunter and Mia and I can see how it all fits, they were spending more time together, they've known one another their whole lives, and they often sat beside eachother, or were making jokes and laughing.

"Hunter you are going to answer three questions truthfully, I can tell when people lie, you already know this but I'm warning you".

"Okay" Hunter says his voice slightly shaky from the adrenaline of what was happening a moment before.

"How would you describe Mia?" I ask.

"Kind, honest, happy, smart, she's very pretty, and does make me happy she does that just by being here, she's just amazing" he says looking over at her and its only by my good self control that I'm keeping a straight face.

"What makes her different from other girls?".

"She doesn't let me get away with shit that's stupid or wrong, she makes me want to change, to not drink as much, or party seven days a week, I also feel a connection to her that is more then just physical, and I want to do everything right with her and take things slow".

I nod.

"Final question, do you love her?" I ask, "that's the most important one".

"Yes, I do I have for a while, in fact I would often bug myself because I was a person Nico would never want his sister dating, so I wanted to change for both myself and her".

"Riley let Nico go" I say, and slowly he removes his hands.

"If Adrian can tell you didn't lie that's fine by me, but don't ever hurt her emotionally Hunter, and you damn well better not go back to your old ways for your sake and hers" Nico says calmer, but still slightly aggrivated.

"I promise I won't hurt your sister Nico".

"Alright now that that's over I want a glass of scotch and a medium well done steak" I mutter and walk into the kitchen.

"Olivia keep your man's away from the rest of Thornbrook" Ava says.

"Oh trust me she's got me locked in, I'm not going anywhere" I say.

"As do you, I am yours, you are mine" Olivia says, as I pour myself a glass.

"Oh jesus, Thornbrook now has two possessive, assertive, won't take shit from anyone people, and their dating" Mia says and both me and Olivia laugh.

"Let's all have a drink while we wait for Gordon Ramsey here to make dinner".

"Where's the fucking lamb sauce" I muse in a Scottish accent remembering that line from Hell's Kitchen.

"Oh, my, god" I hear Olivia breathe as she helps me prepare the food.

I fall more for this girl every day, there's literally nothing she is bad at, she's fucking perfect.

Alright everyone first day at Waccabuc is done, with a reveal which some of you might have suspected. But comment your thoughts, also vote and share. Anyways

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 676 80
{Book #1 of The Devils Series} Thornbrook Academy the school some of the world's most successful people attended, and the domain of the children of t...
126K 2.7K 26
This is a comfort book so it will not be having/very little of drama. JUST A HEADS UP. Aurora Ella Kingston is a shy and soft spoken girl from NewYor...
129K 4.4K 27
Long, long, ago Aaron Winters was just the geeky boy next door to her. Now that Brenda Vance ends up having to move back home due to losing her job...
431 10 9
Isabella Van Doren, a 17-year-old attending public school, receives a scholarship for her senior year at the esteemed Vanguard Academy. Despite her f...