SVS(BTS FF)

By am_trusfrated7

Sometimes life gives as a second chance but..............what do we do with it? We just waste it as if it ne... More

Introduction part1
Introduction part2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

17 3 0
By am_trusfrated7

Hyejin POV

'I can't believe this.' I sighed as I got out off the office while sulking. 'I won't watch netflix?'

I entered the storage room with disappointment on my face. Everyone stopped and stared at me as I glared at them. "She refused..?" Leonce asked. 

'The fuck? What kind of question is that? If she agreed then why the fuck would I be glaring at you'll.' I questioned in my head.

"I say we agree to plan B." Yoongi said facing us. I went to Namjoon and tackled him to the ground as I elbowed him in the stomach. I searched on his pockets as he blushed deep red. " What the fuck Richard?" I said. I grabbed the golden gun that was marked 'RM' on it and stood up right leaving Namjoon contemplating his life. "Whose joining?" I faced all of them.

Janet and Yoongi walked in each sides of mine. "Wait, we can tell Miss Irene about this. We shouldn't use violence into this. It would only worsen the situation we are in." Lisa waved her arms around. 

"Uh huh, Let's just go with Lisa's plan. We can go to jail for this. Hyejin, Janet........we have been here for only two days. Let's not ruin our reputation because of this." Leonce smiled.

"No." Yoongi, Janet and I said at the same time.

"Or we could prank call her and threaten her." Jungkook smirked. I looked up the ceiling trying to load for a second.

''Hate to say this but I will have to agree with you.'' I spoke to him. He looked happy for a minute but changed his face when he saw Jimin smirking at him.

Yoongi took out his phone and handed it to me. I dialed the number and pressed speaker and cleared my throat. Everyone surrounded me as we got ready. 

"Hello?" Miss Areum spoke.

"Areum what a pleasure to hear your sweet voice. Its been long since I heard your voice." I spoke with a deep voice. Everyone seemed shocked at my voice but had evil grins plastered on their faces.

"James?" She asked. What the fuck...? James Bond.......?

"It sure is M'lady." I spoke.

"How many times have I told you to stop calling me that? How did you get my number even after I blocked you?" She spoke angrily. Well damn.......whoever this James was sure faced hell. Am surprised that it went well.

"I have my ways sugar boo~" I said teasingly. 

"I swear to God If you don't tell me how I'll report you to the police." She gritted her teeth.

"If you're a pussy then go do it, you and I know that you got no balls to do it." I smirked. Everyone gave me a thumbs up with a smile. Am surprised the three damn bitches are on my side for once.

It was silent for a moment before I heard her sigh. "Fine........what do you want from me?" She asked.

A smirk formed on our faces. "You have no idea how much I waited for this moment M'lady."

"Get straight to the point." She spoke sternly. Ouch that hurted.

"Release the kids from the punishment you gave them or else I'll tell Irene about you sleeping with the students' fathers." I grinned evily. As much as I want the damn bitches to rot here, they might snitch on us. Lmao she must be wondering how I know the kids.

"Fine, I'll do it." She hanged up the phone. We all were shocked when my guess was somehow true. Well I did sneak out and saw it happening.......

I gave Yoongi his phone and pretended to wash the floor with the tooth brush. The others were dumbfounded but understood and joined. 

We heard heavy footsteps nearing the door. The door was opened and there stood Miss Areum with a scowl on her face. "Get out of here and go home. Speak about this to Miss Jihyo and you will pay." She spoke.

"Oh.........Don't worry we won't." I smiled at her innocently. She narrowed her eyes at me and left the room while slamming the door in the process. Damn Susan....

We got up and ran faster than Iida to the changing rooms. I changed back to my clothes and smiled happily. We got out of the changing rooms and headed to the parking lot.

I opened my car and shut the door afterwards, tied my seat belt and started the car. Suddenly Jungkook drove near me with a cocky grin on his face. 'Okay seriously, what's wrong with this dude. He keeps on challenging me and shit. Is this the way he expresses his love to his crush?' I rolled my eyes. 

Before Jungkook opened his mouth I drove fast away from him leaving him eating my dust. 

No one POV

"Damn that shit hurted," Jungkook murmered as he placed a hand on his chest. Jimin, who was behind him, smirked knowing the tea is hot. He glanced at the window with a smile, remembering Hyejin's face when she looked outside the window when the light of the sunset made her face shine brighter. 

He knew that Jungkook already caught feelings for her the moment he saw her. After all he also caught feelings for her. He also knows that Taehyung also caught feelings for her. He won't be weak like last time, he will make sure that he will win her heart. He clenched his fists as tears streamed down his face as he looked down. 

He knows that he can't win her heart, he doesn't want to to give up yet he is loosing hope. Even after what happened at the past, he tried moving on from it. He was the reason why she left him for another man. Or shall I say other men. He did nothing wrong, he showered her  with gifts and love but it all went in vein. He glared at the two who were infront of him. 

'I won't give up..... I don't want the same mistake happening to me again.' He thought angrily.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hyejin parked her car as she went to the grave. She placed the rose on the grave yard. Tears streamed down her cheeks. "Am sorry, I really am." She cried as she fell down the floor while kneeling. She touched the necklace that rested on her neck. "I won't stop finding the people who did this, I may have killed them all but other people are remaining. They will all face my wrath, My pain and my sorrows. They don't know how it feels to loose someone you love. And that's why I promise you that I will kill them all, Chanyeol."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hyejin was sitting on her bed facing the ceiling. She was petting her cats, Shoto, Izuku and Katsuki, the characters she loved so much in My hero Academia. They reminded her of them so much.

She got a notification in her phone making her tilt her head. She woke up from the bed and took her phone  from the night stand. "Who would be texting me right now?" She looked confused. She unlocked her phone and went to the messaging app. 

Katsuki saw Izuku playing with the shirt of Hyejin and jumped on him while scratching him. Shoto just glanced at the two not caring at all. The cat sighed and grabbed Izuku by the neck with its mouth and sat on Hyejin's lap looking at her. Katsuki Looked angry that his fight was disrupted. Hyejin grabbed him and placed him on her lap. 

"Katsuki, no." She pet his head earning a purr. Shoto slept on her lap while Izuku slept on her shoulder. She opened the messaging app.

Unknown

hey

"What the fuck?" She glanced at the phone before looking at the ceiling. She looked at the ceiling then back at the phone. The cats were curious and looked at the phone.

Evil Queen

Um..........who the fuck is this?

Unknown

You don't know me? Wait...........That's a stupid question. It's Yoongi, I typed your number in my phone because you and the rest of the girls look cool. Could you give me their numbers so that I can add them in the chaotic group chat am in so they can see the drama.

Hyejin giggled at his statement. 

Evil Queen

Sure, why not?

Here are their numbers, 19xxxxxxxxxx, 18xxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown 

Thanks.

Evil Queen has changed Unknown's name to Cutie:)

Evil Queen

Why is your name unknown?

Cutie:)

Because Jin changed it, btw I luv my name.

She chuckled at his statement and laid down the bed. The cats curled up on Hyejin's head shoulders wanting to know who this cutie is.

Cutie:) has added you and 2 others in The fuck is this?

Leonce and Janet looked at the notification at the same time. Janet was looking at cute cat videos while Leonce was watching the Tangled. They entered the group chat that they were added in by the cutie:).

The fuck is this?

Cutie:)

Listen up you little fuckers, I added Royals here cause they fucking rule.

Evil Queen

Yes bitches we fucking rule.

Depression and anxiety got me wheezing

What the fuck, Why am I here?

Goddess

Istg, Hyejin if you gave out random numbers to strangers again, I'll fucking kill you.

Destruction in life

Am this closing to disowning Yoongi.

King

Who named this bitch cutie, cause I fucking remember naming him Unknown.

Evil Queen

I did, got a problem with that hoe?

Sunshine? more like pervert

Lmao, Jin kept quiet for fucking once. I don't know who you are but thank you for making him look depressed.

Evil Queen

you're welcome boo, btw am Hyejin, goddess is Leonce and anxiety is Janet

Jibooty

The fact that all your names are somehow accurate scares me

Goddess

Depression and anxiety got me wheezing

Wait...........where is my ice cream that I kept in the fridge?

Evil Queen

Goddess has logged out

Depression and anxiety got me wheezing

That hoe..........

Depression and anxiety got me wheezing has logged out

Junghoe

F

Tea

F

Destruction in life

F

Sunshine? more like pervert

F

Cutie:)

F

King

F

Jibooty

F

Evil Queen

Lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 12.2K 29
"Your smile seems different" "Your eyes are lying" "Your body is trembling" "You are suffering" "But only chose to stay quiet" [complete ✔] ×started:...
659K 21.9K 33
Kim Taehyung.... Also known as a cold hearted Jerk.... But he wasn't always like this... It was all because of a girl.....He let himself fall deep wi...
158K 6.8K 49
Even when you feel like you will never smile like you used to, you can always make things right with the help of people you love. Jieun shut herself...
2.7K 150 31
I change the Picture cause most people thing its just of Jungkook and well it's not only about him. hi, I'm new at doing ff's so this is my first ho...